Rpg: The Legend Of Zelda: Oracle Of Destiny

Blessed Blade

-==IC: Ingo//Lon Lon Ranch==-Ingo blinked, and looked at Kraenir with narrowed eyes."Have you paid for that horse yet?"-==IC: Darknut Dragon//Mansion==-One thing Jicarax didn't factor in, however, was the tail. Which was currently whipping at Jicarax in an attempt to knock him and the attack away.

Edited by Fullbringer Blade

IC: Jicarax/MansionJicarax had leaped to attack, but the Darknut Dragon's tail still hit his feet, which knocked him off balance. If he stabbed it, he did with less power than he would have. He got up, and tried to backflip with his sword into the weak spot, also trying to avoid the tail.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Kraenir/Lon Lon RanchIC:

"Eh? No, Talon is letting me ride her around the ranch to see how well she rides. I think she will be the one I purchase, though, for she rides magnificently," answered Kraenir with a grin.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

-==IC: Ingo==-"I see. Well just go and pay for the horse, then." Ingo said with a wave of his hand, in an attempt to shoo him awya, while he looked around and blinked, a frown on his face.

Kraenir/Lon Lon RanchIC:

"Would you like a ride back to the stables?" asked Kraenir, extending a hand toward Ingo. It would only take a minute or two to walk back to the stables, but the mercenary would be helpful if needed.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

Kraenir/Lon Lon RanchIC:

"...Alright, then... You don't have to get uptight about it," responded Kraenir, wondering why, exactly Ingo was being rather off-putting. Shrugged, he gently kicked the mare's flank, and she obligingly trotted back to the stables. "I think I'll take her," he said to Talon, "Now, about cleanup..."

Kraenir/Lon Lon RanchIC:

"Hmm... do you have an spare lumber? Nails, hammers, and saws? Otherwise, this might be a bit difficult," asked Kraenir, having noticed a few places where the fencing was rather badly damaged.

Kraenir/Lon Lon RanchIC:

Kraenir nodded as he looked over the conglomeration of tools. "Hammer, check. Nails, check. Saw, check... Self, check... Yep, that's everything we need," he muttered to himself, still grinning as he gathered the materials together.

-==IC: Orion//Lon Lon Ranch==-Orion looked around, and then looked at the other two knights; the only ones left in the group, for now."Everyone ready?" Orion asked, as he got onto the horse, and prepared to leave when everyone was ready.

OOC: I agree on that last point, and I'm sorry, I must've missed it.-==IC: Darknut Dragon==-The dragon, however, attempted to swat Jicarax away once more. That being said, though, he missed, and the Dragon roared out in pain, as the weak spot was hit once more. He still wasn't dead, though, being resilient.

-==IC: Darknut Dragon==-The Dragon thrashed around still, and threw Jicarax off his back, intending to send him flying into a wall quickly. The Dragon then turned around slowly, and then glared at the kid, as the dragon ran at him.

IC: Jicarax/MansionJicarax was thrown into the wall quite painfully. He got up, and saw the Darknut Dragon charging at him. Surprised, he side-stepped out of the way, and quickly stabbed at it, hoping to reach the weak spot.

-==IC: Darknut Dragon==-Turns out only the first one was needed. The Dragon was jolted upward in pain, and roared out, but then collapsed to the floor, unmoving, as a glow appeared behind Jicarax.

-==IC: Orion//Lon Lon Ranch==-Orion nodded."Exactly. If we let him fall into their hands, who knows what'll happen?" Orion said with a frown, as he turned his horse toward the entrance/exit to the Ranch."You ready, Korkoa?"

OOC: I'm trying to think of what you'll find... =P-==IC: Mansion==-The chest indeed was melting, and the hinge was almost entirely unfrozen. After a few more minutes, a large chunk of ice fell off the hinge, and the chest was able to be opened.

IC: Jicarax/MansionAfter the ice fell off the hinge, Jicarax was excited. He had never felt this excited before. That's how excited he was. It would be a shame if his hopes were crushed. He opened the chest to find...

Edited by JiMing

-==IC: Mansion, Item Description==-You found the Megaton Hammer! This hammer was moved to the Snowpeak Mountains after an unwitting person froze in the icy mountains, trying to bash open an ice block. However, this hammer can do such a thing, though it takes skill and some strength to effectively wield it.OOC: Effectively, you can bash stuff. It's kinda like the Ball and Chain, but this might be able to have more actual usages. =P

OOC:Where am I going to keep this item?IC:Jicarax was amazed at what he got, the Megaton Hammer was a real beauty. Plus, it was the first item he had ever gotten since he started his adventure."Wow, it's amazing! Though it's a bit-ungh, heavy. I'll get the hang of it eventually."

OOC: Hammer space. =P That or the 'Bigger On The Inside' Adventure Pouch. Those Skyloftians really know how to make pouches. =P-==IC: Mansion==-Then, the door on the far side of the room opened. What laid on the other side, however, was something unknown.

-==IC: Mansion==-The room had no enemies, for once, however, there was a golden glint through the ice in the middle of the room. The only problem, was that the only way to get to the glimmering object, was to solve the block puzzle which was present, to activate the flames that would melt the ice that surrounded the object.

OOC: The floor is low enough you can push from outside the ice place. The square of ice is 5 blocks by 5 blocks.There's one block in the upper left, one on the other corner, and one in the 'middle' column, on the bottom row. However, the button is one square up from the block in the middle column. That block cannot be moved, however.