Rpg: The Legend Of Zelda: Oracle Of Destiny

Blessed Blade

OOC: Mixture of real life and game. You can get injured, yes, however, the severity more or less depends on the player, as some people take offence to their character suddenly kicking the bucket. =P /jk But overall, most of what I'm looking for is something like a cut, that's not deadly or so, but is an acknowledgement of the attack, and the fact that things are smarter than in the games, for the most part. =P It was more in general, though, not directed at anyone, and more a preemptive notice than anything. =)I'll respond with the next opponent tomorrow.Rover: I think so. That luck thing I was talking about? Applies here too, unfortunately...IC: Faron Woods CampAs the Garo searched around, he would realize there were only three places left where his equipment might be... The tent beside Dark Link's tent, Dark Link's tent itself, and where the Bokoblins were all gathered around.

OOC: Yeah, figured as much. That's why I didn't do improvisation, because nobody but you knows the layout of the camp, where things would go, or really anything needed for progressing in any way.e

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

OOC: ...Well, Talon needs to appears so Kraenir can get a horse and keep going. XD

Kraenir/Lon Lon RanchIC:

"I assume Ingo is another one of you?" Kraenir asked for seemingly no reason. He was mainly trying to figure in his head exactly how many heroes had gotten their behinds whipped by one woman. He was actually considering challenging them to a sparring match just to see how lame they were.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

OOC: Rover: Yeah; I need to detail the camp's layout, but I believe it's mostly like this... Food tent to the north; weapons tent to the west(Where all the Bokoblin are near); general sleeping tents to the east, Dark Link's tent in the centre of camp, with an extra storage tent for storing... unusual stuff... next to it. Like special artifacts, or, say, a Garo's swords. =P But, even if you had've improvized, I probably wouldn't have commented about it badly. =P-==IC: Orion//Lon Lon Ranch==-Orion shook his head, and pointed at the unconscious ranch worker not far from them."No, he's one of the workers here." Orion said, and turned his head, as Talon walked out and frowned at the slightly scorched grass, and the unconscious Ingo."What in tarnation?"OOC: *Whistles innocently*-==IC: Snowpeak Mansion==-This time, Jicarax turned around to see a very large... something. It looked like a mixture of an ice dragon, and a Dark Nut. It also happened to notice Jicarax, and roared loudly, knocking some icicles from in the room down.

Kraenir/Lon Lon RanchIC:

"Ah," said Kraenir, nodding his head. When Talon walked from the building and said his thing, the mercenary simply replied, "Bokoblins and some woman that was apparently really strong. I got here after she was gone, so... yeah. Anyways, I would like to buy a horse!"

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

IC: TalonTalon was still shocked by everything that he had seen, as he wasn't expecting this much damage. However, he did hear Kraenir's comment, and went over to him. "Well, I do have a fine selection of Horses, and I'd be happy to show them to you. Normally, Ingo would help you get a horse, but I guess that I'll need to do it now."IC: SirisSiris sat down in a corner near the stables. Is every day going to be like this? He was already somewhat tired after the fighting. Well, at least I'll be able to journey the world, and I'm pretty sure all the hard work will be worth it.

Kraenir/Lon Lon RanchIC:

"That would be nice, dear sir. I'm also willing to help with cleanup, as, uh, it looks like the bokoblins did do some property damage," said Kraenir as he followed Talon.

IC: Jicarax/Mansion"Gah! What is that thing?" he exclaimed, quite surprised.He raised his shield to stop the icicle that was about to fall on him, and tried to come up with a strategy of fighting it.OOC:A mix between an ice dragon and a Darknut? I can't picture that easily. And it just had to be a Darknut....

Edited by JiMing

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

IC: Talon"Well, I would appreciate that. And maybe, I could give you a discount on that horse of yours for your help!"OOC: Also, 60 rupees a good base price for a horse? Since its 50 for the race for Epona and 10 for a ride in OoT.

Edited by Terminus24

Kraenir/Lon Lon RanchIC:

In the back of Kraenir's mind, that was one of the reasons had offered. Not the only, or even the main, but a reason nonetheless. "That would be nice. Let's decide on a horse, then I'll help, and we'll decide on a final price."

OOC: Basically it's an armoured dragon, like those new Hydra enemies. Except it's an ice dragon, and more armour than actual dragon.To boot, it doesn't have a key fragment. >=)-==IC: Darknut Dragon//Mansion==-The Dragon didn't respond; it simply roared, and charged toward Jicarax.OOC: To kick off the other plot...-==IC: Dark Link//Faron Woods Camp==-Dark Link narrowed his eyes, as he glanced over a map, and then smiled maliciously.It must be there. He thought, as he looked over at his assistant, and smiled."Go get the best warriors you can find, and bring them here. I have a mission no-one here could mess up." He said to the assistant, who nodded, and walked out to find the people in question.

IC: Jicarax/MansionJicarax side-stepped out of the way of the Dragon Darknut thing. As he sidestepped, a stabbed with his sword, but even if it hit, it probably did next-to-nothing damage.OOC:What new Hydra enemy? And you must be feeling evil right now.....

OOC: Nah, more because this room will have something else. ;)And I mean that 'new' enemy from Skyward Sword. =P The one where you need to slice off all three of it's heads at once, or it just gets angry. =P-==IC: Darknut Dragon//Mansion==-Jicarax's guess was correct, as his sword simply clanged off the armour. The dragon then turned to look at Jicarax, and charged at him again.OOC: Yeah, yeah, no ice attacks yet, I'm getting to that. =P

IC: TalonTalon brought Kraenir over to the stables. "These are our horses, normally they are 60 rupees. We also have all the equipment you'll need, which would cost another 25 rupees. Of course, I'll be sure you don't pay the full price, with all the help you'll be."OOC: Also, just wondering: is Dark Link the leader of the entire AoD or just part?

Edited by Terminus24

IC: Jicarax/MansionJicarax didn't have time to get out of the way, so he raised his shield. He was sent flying into a wall, and took some damage. But he got up, and circled around the Dragon Darknut.OOC:Would this thing be something like an item?

Kraenir/Lon Lon RanchIC:

"Alright, I have enough to easily cover that," responded Kraenir as he looked over the horses. Lon Lon Ranch really was good at what it did; the horses were tall, strong, and powerful. Three that really stood out to him were a solid white horse, a mottled gray and black horse, and a red-chestnut horse. "Can I see how each of these three ride?"

IC(Adskhan): Looking over the camp, the Garo saw three places that merited investigation - one of them appeared to be the leader's tent, and would be an unwise first target - or, more accurately, unwise for any lone operative to target. The second option was relatively far from the first, but appeared to have a large number of Bokoblins gathered about it - perhaps the camp armoury, but not a good place to go without weapons.That left a tent rather uncomfortably close to the leader's, but showing no activity in or around it. Given that the design of this tent was different from the tents for ordinary soldiers, it had to be something important, so the Garo carefully lowered himself from the trees, and, keeping to the shadows, silently crept up to the tent.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

And this fellow recently got approved by Blade (IC near the bottom area):Username: SpinkCharacter Name: AdrianGender: MaleAge: 20Race: HylianDefault Equipment: Buster sword, no shield.Bio: Adrian had been born outside of Hyrule, though the precise location is unknown. Having been raised by his father for a number of years, his mother having passed on after giving birth to him, he eventually ended up alone when his father had succumbed to a disease out in the wilderness, one that slowly sapped away his life. The event of his father's passing had a dramatic effect on Adrian, he became far more reserved, colder, and eventually had to fend for himself using nothing more than his father's blade to survive, as well as the tactics he had been taught. Through a need to survive in the wilderness, Adrian had become incredibly resourceful over his years -- knowing which plants are edible, which aren't, where danger primarily is and when it occurs as well as how to deal with particularly deadly situations. Through all of this, he has become quite a skilled swordsman, having developed his own style that would be quite hard to predict for those who haven't fought him or observed his combat skills in the past.Adrian had been to Hyrule a few times in his mid teens, having met someone who became his significant other -- a similarly aged boy named Vincent. Throughout his teenage years, Vincent had become his only real friend -- Adrian had a hard time opening up to any others -- and had simply fallen for him. In a very short explanation, Vincent and Adrian had been out of the city of Hyrule -- out in the wilderness, a place Adrian touted to have much knowledge of. However, when Adrian's guard happened to be down a score of wild creatures attacked him. In attempting to defend Vincent, who had no real weapon nor mastery of weaponry, Adrian had become battered and bloody, taking particularly nasty blows to the torso and legs. When the last creature lashed out at his tired, fatigued, wounded form, Vincent instead took the blow with a show of sacrifice, having grabbed a wooden shield to attempt to defend the both of them. The claws were stronger than predicted and stabbed through Vincent, killing him soon thereafter. In a rage, Adrian was able to kill the last monster, and through the renewed adrenaline rushing through his veins along with an extreme level of motivation, Adrian picked up Vincent's lifeless body and brought himself back to Hyrule -- lucky to avoid any other encounters. Sadly, Vincent had been declared dead and that declaration turned Adrian into even more of a recluse -- his shelter being but himself, where he shut his personality away and became more outwardly cold.He fears emotional connections to people, for he fears that they will possibly die, or leave him behind, and he simply wishes not to experience such emotions of sadness, rage and depression for as long as he can help it. For now, he works as a sword for hire, not caring much for the big picture and only caring for his personal happiness for the time being -- constantly searching for it, but never able to truly grasp it. As a person, he can be incredibly sentimental, his sword being of his father and a necklace all he has to remember Vincent, besides for the many memories.Despite all this, he -- oddly enough -- has quite a beautiful singing voice, one that he often uses in a quiet, calm sort of manner only when in private as to express himself in times where he deems it necessary, though he goes to great lengths to elude any possible eavesdroppers.Faction: NeutralCharacter Description: Adrian plays host to a pure snow white head of hair that gracefully falls to his shoulders, silky to the touch and has a most spectacular sheen. His eyes, while often holding most of his emotion, are a rich crimson color and catch the light most magnificently, with a pair of thin, dark colored eyebrows resting just above them. As is easily notable, Adrian's skin is quite pale -- not sickeningly so, but enough to where it's fairly clear he doesn't spend leisure time in the sun -- though his skin also has a soft, fair quality to it that betrays his experience as a battle-proven warrior. Unlike many individuals, Adrian chooses to dress in ebony raiment, elegant robes that fall to his ankles with small pieces of minor armor, black with a red trim, that help protect his vital points. His armor, while useful, is scanty and fairly weak as Adrian needs much mobility in order to use his weapon as per his style, choosing to wear lightweight garments so that he may swiftly dodge or roll away from danger if caught in a complicated situation. The collar of his undershirt is made of a black leather and covers the lower half of his face, including his mouth when drawn shut, and has a fairly large circumference, giving the impression of comfort than constriction. Over his hands he wears gloves, designed to help him grip the handle of his weapon, as well as to protect his hands from getting cut from rocks, or scraped on the ground. On his feet, he wears boots that envelop his legs up to the knee. They are made of a thicker leather as to protect from blows to his shins, and to absorb impact from landing on the ground after falling from a high location. As a side note, he also wears shoulder pauldrons -- the one on his left being made of a thick leather as to stop smaller blades, and to absorb physical blows, while the other is a bit more ornate and made of a light metal material, slightly jagged in style, reminiscent of a frozen flame almost, and serves to protect his right shoulder, which is more often exposed in combat.For whom it may concern, Adrian stands roughly around 6'3" and is of a fairly thin, lean build.IC:

Adrian -- Hylian Graveyard

A young man stood alone within the Hylian Graveyard, a buster sword resting peacefully in the ground mere feet away. He stood before a grave that may have seemed inconsequential to most; a modest tombstone that had begun to show its age through the few years it had rested peacefully in its position. Some moss had overtaken the left side of the tombstone, some cracks here and there borne from weathering, but that never stopped Adrian from visiting. Not even ghouls, monsters, or tall tales of unprecedented horrors had ever been enough to keep Adrian from visiting the grave of his first and last friend, someone he held more dear to himself than he had anyone before. Despite the years that had passed since his friend’s untimely passing, the pain felt as if it had manifested only a few days ago, still burning in the recesses of his shattered heart.A quiet breeze blew through his pure white hair, throwing the silky strands about his fair, pale face carelessly. As if in concert, his robes blew back with the brief force of the mild wind.Crunching the luscious grass underfoot, Adrian took a few steps closer to the tombstone, gently falling to a knee. The cool grass still had hints of dew from the morn that seeped through his pant leg, but he ignored the discomfort. Slowly he pulled a hand free from one of his gloves, gently laying his palm upon the rough stone as he bowed his head, his hair falling and obscuring his delicate, yet handsome, face. For a few long moments he stayed in that position, perhaps reminiscing, perhaps praying, perhaps promising promises that no longer held consequence. After a time, he slowly pushed himself back onto his feet, all emotion wiped from his face as he turned, the hem of his robes reaching back towards the grave as he left, for another breeze had deigned to grace his presence. Adrian replaced his glove, tightening its straps for a few seconds, before quietly reaching over and gripping the worn handle of his buster sword, pulling it free from the sod. Lackadaisically, Adrian swung the blade over his shoulder and with his free hand he pulled a hood over his head, only his white bangs were visible, his eyes hidden in shadow.To any common passerby, if any were truly out at this time, Adrian would appear almost foreign. Unlike many who carried shields, wore more traditional armor and walked with a sense of pride, Adrian carried only his massive buster blade over his shoulder, and while he walked with his back straight, he seemed more the type to have something to hide or a great sense of shame, or dread, draped over his shoulders. Unlike the more elegant armor of Hyrule guards or soldiers, Adrian wore small pieces that covered his vitals and right shoulder, all of which were ebony with a red trim, though the piece guarding his shoulder almost looked like a metallic flame in terms of how it was constructed, something that looked almost sharp to the touch. Some could refer to it as holding a sinister beauty.Quietly, the young man headed towards Hyrule. He had no idea what he would do there, outside of perhaps resting and getting some supplies for wherever life would take him next. Perhaps, even, he would find a purpose, something that felt lost to him for a few years now. All he knew, besides for the memories of his dearest friend, was fighting and survival, so he had taken to the vocation of “sword for hire,” as that’s all he felt he knew how to do.

OOC: Forgive the absence, real life problems are all grouping together now...IC: Tobias / Gerudo RuinsTobias could see the approaching sandstorm and immediately sped towards the ruins. Getting off of his horse, he inspected the door. Inspecting it, or so it seemed he was inspecting it, Tobias took a deep breath as he reached out... And pushed on the door. The door still shut, he shrugged. "I did what I could. Sometimes people read too deeply into things like this. Besides," Tobias said. "I'm no good at sliding things." Tobias stepped aside to give Orithath a chance. "You give it a try."~Det

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

OOC: Possibly... =P-==IC: Darknut Dragon//Mansion==-The dragon roared, as icicles fell from the ceiling again. However, if Jicarax paid attention, he would notice a small gap in the Dragon's armour on it's back. Problem, however, was that the dragon was now breathing in the ice particles, and slowly turning to face Jicarax.-==Faron Woods Camp==-Luckily for the Garo, as he crept toward the tent, nothing of much value happened. He would notice someone hurrying out of Dark Link's tent, but he was headed in a direction inconsequential to the Garo's current plan. Other then that, however, the path appeared to be clear.

IC: Jicarax/MansionJicarax noticed the small gap in the armor. He grabbed an icicle as it fell from the ceiling, and threw it at the Darknut Dragon in an attempt to distract it for a split-second. He rolled around the Darknut Dragon and attempted to strike the gap.OOC:You know, I don't seem to like Spink's kind of character, because it just seems a little common for things like this. That's why I chose my character to be young, childish, and full of spirit.

Edited by JiMing

OOC: Honestly, the main thing that stood out to me about the character was the impractical sword. Beyond that, it's just adjective-soup, but not a bad sort of character.IC(Adskhan): Waiting until the runner from the leader's tent had disappeared from view, Adskhan crept up to the entrance to the tent, and slipped inside as quickly as he could, scanning the interior of the tent for any of the things he was looking for. His own swords would be an ideal first find, though the sword formerly belonging to the man he had fought in the woods would also be satisfactory, if only for spite.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Kraenir/Lon Lon RanchIC:

"Thanks," said Kraenir before walking to the red-chestnut horse. It immediately backed away, and when he tried to feed it some oats, he nearly lost a finger. "Well... I don't think she''l do for me," he said with a chuckle as he moved to the other two. Both accepted him easily. Thus, he took the white one first, saddled it, and started riding around the ranch. This also served as a time for him to assess the damage as best he could.

IC: SirisSiris was riding around the ranch, when he noticed the amount of damage caused earlier. The damage caused by the battle with Lillian was much less than the damage caused by the bokoblins, bot mostly because it was focused in one area, and the bokoblins were all throughout the ranch.

OOC: Time to add insult to injury to an insult. Poor Ingo.-==IC: ?/Lon Lon Ranch==-Standing on a nearby rooftop, but just out of sight enough to not be seen, the mysterious man who had been giving out quests to capture people, and planned the assassination of Impa, watched on, as he noted everything that had happened.That girl's attack corrupted that farmer... The person thought, and smiled maliciously.Time to enhance that, for my own purposes. The enigmatic stranger thought, as he held out a hand. Given that no-one was watching Ingo, they would not notice the red glow around his body and in his eyes as he opened said eyes. However, that faded away to nothing, as he slowly got up, and groaned.OOC: Yes, there's a reason Mr. Enigmatic showed up here. =P-==IC: Orion//Lon Lon Ranch==-Orion frowned, as he remembered Katrina, and then walked over to Talon."Say, how's Katrina doing?" Orion asked, as he was curious about that.OOC: She'll be staying behind for a little while, as it'll help things along. ;) Things are about to get interesting, I must say.-==IC: Darknut Dragon==-The beast roared, as it whirled around, and then launched a blast of icy cold wind at Jicarax quickly, snow forming as the ice breath shot forward toward the kid hero.-==IC: Faron Woods Camp==-The swords indeed were there, however, on first glance, the other sword would not be there... But on closer inspection, it would be obvious that the gods or goddesses of luck were indeed on Adskhan's side, as Leo's sword truly was there.OOC: Spite granted, for some reason, I like to force Purple Link into trouble in this RPG. =P

-==IC: Orion//Lon Lon Ranch==-Orion nodded."Alright then, thank you, Talon." Orion said, as he looked back to the others, and waited.OOC: *Tries to think of an excuse to get another horse, for another person who'll be joining us.*

IC: Algernon (Faron Woods camp)The sounds of footsteps approaching his tent caused Algernon to look up just in time for a messenger to enter. "What do you want?"IC: Fin and Saira (Lon Lon Ranch)"So what exactly was the Army of Darkness doing here?" Fin asked, "I'm not exactly a military kind of person but I wouldn't assume that this ranch would have any sort of strategic value."

OOC: In some situations it is considered good practice to bring a spare, either as a pack-horse or in case one of the already in-use horses gets injured.Also, this may be relevant to the interests of those wondering precisely what Adskhan Yassassin looks like. Don't bug me about the image quality, I'm between scanners right now, so I just held the sketch in front of my laptop's camera and took the picture.(Yes, he is wearing gloves. No, I didn't care enough to shade properly. And of course the boots were lifted from a picture of a member of Jethro Tull, why do you ask?)IC(Adskhan): Smiling to himself, the Garo fastened the scabbards for his own two swords to his belt, and carefully lifted Leo's sword, examining the blade for a moment before lowering the sword to his side and cautiously looking through the entrance to the tent, checking to make sure that the coast was still clear.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

OOC: Very good job with the image of Adskhan. =D-==IC: Faron Woods Camp==-Surprisingly, the coast was still clear, though there was a guard snoring near a tree close by. Too many forced overtime shifts were likely the cause for everyone seeming to fall asleep randomly.-==IC: Messenger==-"Dark Link has requested your presence, for an urgent and important mission." The messenger said with a nod.

IC(Adskhan): Not wanting to press his luck, the Garo quickly and quietly left the tent, running in the shadows to the trees. While a more thorough search may have turned up the bag he had used to carry stolen swords, it could also have alerted those in the camp to this presence. While he hated fleeing from an opponent, he was in no position to attempt to take on the entire camp single-handedly.As soon as he had situated himself high in the trees, Adskhan unrolled some of the burlap that he used for wrapping his lower legs (OOC: he basically uses burlap for socks, and this necessitates frequent changing of the wraps, and thus the carrying of multiple rolls of the stuff) and wrapped it around the former swordsman's sword, before tying the makeshift satchel onto his belt.With that finished, he climbed higher in the tree, wanting to get high enough to see the sky. As he had learned in the Lost Woods, navigating the treetops from above was the only truly reliable way to get through this forest.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC: Algernon (Faron Woods Camp) The large man grunted his displeasure at being summoned on such short notice but rose to his feet nonetheless, the heavy plates of his armor clanking heavily with his every movement. In a short while, he had brushed past the messenger and made his way across the camp, approaching Dark Link's tent. The guards flanking the entrance glanced at him and fidgeted briefly but didn't leave their posts. While he could have just shoved them aside and walked in, even he knew better than to walk in to the Commander's tent without permission.IC: Fin and Saira (Lon Lon Ranch) "Must be an extremely important mission if the Army of Darkness pursued you all the way out here to try and stop you," Fin remarked, "Either that or someone accidentally let it slip around unfriendly ears." "Fin." "What? It could've happened."

-==IC: Orion//Lon Lon Ranch==-"May have been a bit of both, by accident." Orion said with a shrug."Who knows where the Army has eyes and ears; all we can do is move forward and hope for the best." Orion said with a smile, as he looked back at Talon."Would it be possible to get an extra horse, just in case something happened to one of ours?"

Kraenir/Lon Lon RanchIC:

Well, the white horse rode well. Kraenir was now on the mottled gray horse, trotting around the ranch. Then he heard a groan and saw Ingo. He could have sworn there was a red glow for a moment, but that was probably a trick of the light. "Oh! You're awake! Anything broken, or are you doing well? I'm Kraenir, by the way."

IC: Jicarax/MansionJicarax raised his shield to defend himself from the icy attack. Even with the shield's protection, he could feel the temperature drop. He scraped the snow off his shield with his sword, and tossed it at the Darknut Dragon's face in an attempt to distract it for a moment. After that, he rolled around it and struck the gap in it's armor with his sword.OOC:My 3DS messes up my posts. <_<

Edited by JiMing