Rpg: The Legend Of Zelda: Oracle Of Destiny

Blessed Blade

-==IC: Cucco==-A Cucco tentatively walked toward the bread... However, suddenly looked to the side, and then flew away, as it heard voices approaching.OOC: Denied. By the group you were supposed to be following. xD-==IC: Orion==-"So, how much farther is it to the Zora's Domain, anyway?" Orion asked, as he frowned, and continued to walk through the forest.

IC: SarahSarah was annoyed that the cucco had fled, but she did hear the voices that scared it away. She got out of her hiding spot, prepared to fight if she needed to.IC: SirisSiris pulled the Map out of one of his pockets. "Well, I can hear water flowing, so I'd think we are close to the edge of the forest. Once we hit the stream, that should mean we are halfway there." Siris noticed a few slain Cuccos on the ground, wondering if there were any more nearby. He was thinking about making a delicious Cucco Stew for everyone, but then he a flash of silver and red right outside the forest... "Hey, look over there. I see something, not quite sure what it is yet." Siris then continued on, carefully, to the edge the forest.

-==IC: Orion==-Orion looked to the side with a frown, but didn't see anything."Well, regardless, we should probably just head there as quickly as we can." Orion said, as he continued to walk toward where he hoped the stream was.

IC: Siris/SarahEveryone continued through the forest to the exit, and stopped right as they exited. When they stopped, they saw a woman in red with silver armor, standing next to a large bonfire and a horse. She looked annoyed, but she didn't seem to notice to the group that had just arrived, until she suddenly turned to look at them, which was when they first saw her eyepatch. After noticing the horses and a few bottles of Lon Lon Milk, she said "Well, I guess Lillian wasn't much of a match for you. I do hope you killed her properly- I didn't really like her that much, and I'd rather not have to waste my time killing someone like her. I'd much rather prefer a challenge- maybe someone like Link. Of course, I'd doubt that you'd be able to find him- you three obviously don't look strong enough to find someone like him. But you could have potential, so I might just go ahead and test that." Sarah then pulled out her sword, ready to strike.OOC: She obviously doesn't know who Lillian really is yet :P

OOC: Wouldn't surprise me; I think it's just the clones that actually know their connection to Link. =P-==IC: Orion==-Orion frowned, as he drew his sword and shield, and stood, ready for Sarah's attack. He raised an eyebrow, however, as the fact that she had a few injuries seemingly."What happened to you? Did a Cucco run into you trying to cross the road?" Orion asked, noting the feathers that she seemed to have stuck to her in some spots.

-==IC: Orion==-Orion blinked, not sure why she was getting angry, but prepared himself."So, uh, you gonna attack? Or are we just gonna stand here all day, staring at each other?" Orion asked, as he had a point there.OOC: =P

-==IC: Orion==-Orion quickly raised his shield to block, and wince slightly, as the resulting hit caused the shield to vibrate his arm. Orion frowned, and counter-slashed out toward Sarah's left shoulder."So; you did fight some Cucco... But why?" Orion asked, as he recalled the dead Cucco they had seen earlier.

IC: SarahSarah instantly saw the attack, as it was on her left side, and was able to block the attack by quickly raising her shield. "You've never been on a long journey in the wild, have you? On journeys like this, there aren't always places where you can buy some good food. And sometimes, you want something really good, so you have to get it youself." She went to attack Orion again, but she didn't notice Siris approaching with his sword on her right side.

-==IC: Orion==-Orion blocked the blow with his shield again, and attempted to knee Sarah in response."Not a very long journey, but I took supplies when I did. But honestly, why a Cucco? Doesn't everyone know that they always take revenge on any of their comrades?"

IC: SarahSarah took the full force of Orion's attack, however, it didn't really affect her that much, since he had hit her armor. "Of course. But Cuccos are also really the best thing to eat around here. If you can't handle a few birds, you obviously arent good enough to be exploring in the wild." Sarah was about to attack one more time, when Siris's sword hit her right shoulder. It didn't do much, since it hit her armor, but then Sarah smiled. "So, you think you've found a blind spot? Think again." Sarah than pulled off the eyepatch covering her right eye, revealing her orange crystal eye. "Now, don't blame me if you accidentally die."

-==IC: Orion==-"Cucco can kill you more easily than pretty much any other monster, though." Orion pointed out, as he frowned at the crystal eye."What's the reason for that?" Orion asked, meaning the eye.

-==IC: Orion==-Orion stepped to the side, and raised his shield to block the blow from the sword, and then attempted to stab at Sarah's shoulder, and try and catch a point that wasn't armoured.

-==IC: Orion==-Orion frowned."Well then, I would like to ask you to not use that power. Burning down more of the woodland of Hyrule would not be a good thing." Orion commented, but frowned slightly."Were you the one who burned part of the other forest, though?" Orion asked, more curious than anything else.

-==IC: Orion==-"Dunno, was mostly just wondering who caused it, that's all. I didn't know the cause, so I was just asking." Orion said with a shrug, even as he jumped to the side to avoid the slash.

-==IC: Mansion==-The block simply slid one square to the right, and didn't move any further.-==IC: Orion==-"Okay, then, what do you guys want, then? You attack us twice now; and both times seem more or less random."

OOC: Row 5, column 2, row 5, column 3, and row 1, column 5, as of the move you made before this. =) But yeah, if you pull it on ice, it won't work. You just can't get traction.-==IC: Mansion==-The block slid all the way up to the top, being only one square off from default position.

-==IC: Orion==-"Next question then; what's the reasoning for that? Why do you want to find Link? So you can kill him?" Orion asked, not sure of the Army's motives, and this would help with that.

-==IC: Orion==-Orion frowned at that."But... Is that even possible? How could Ganon be revived with Link? Last I heard, the guy simply killed him..." Orion said, not sure what those implications could mean.

-==IC: Orion==-"What's this special method supposed to be, then? I've only heard of the Master Sword being involved." Orion said, skeptically.OOC: Of course, he's forgetting the Silver Arrows. =P

-==IC: Orion==-"But... I thought I had heard that Link defeated Ganon without the Triforce... Since, you know, Ganon had all three pieces at the time." Orion said with a slight frown then.