Spherus Magna: A World Whole

~Mat~

Man, these just get better and better. :)A few things I think would improve it:Bring the sun/lens flare a little close to Spherus Magna, it'd give a little more of an epic feel.Also, does Spherus Magna have clouds? The surface just looks very monotone and boring. Throw some clouds or jungle areas in there to liven' it up.Great work as always!

jlovfkk.jpg

Man, these just get better and better. :)A few things I think would improve it:Bring the sun/lens flare a little close to Spherus Magna, it'd give a little more of an epic feel.Also, does Spherus Magna have clouds? The surface just looks very monotone and boring. Throw some clouds or jungle areas in there to liven' it up.Great work as always!

Thanks for pointing that out, I completely forgot to re-enable the cloud layer when I saved it. I'll be re-uploading it shortly with the clouds. ^_^EDIT: Ive re-added the clouds, they are there, just very light. Edited by ~MatoroIgnika~

I enjoy any space related art, but this is just awesome. I don't know what it is, but something just makes me love this picture. How long did this take you to make?~Exon :hau:

I would post saying only, "You're awesome," but I would get reported for spam, and rightfully so. Then I would have to delete my own post or maybe leave an edit telling myself to read the rules, which I wrote. You get the picture.

As you can see, I support the "put a windrider quote in your sig" movement. I do hope it catches on.

O kewl. I be Tohunga. But I suh tinee. owell.

-{ Bad Images }- -{ What Just Happened 2.0 }-

What program do you use to make these?

Adobe Photoshop CS2. My, trusty ol' CS2! :3

I enjoy any space related art, but this is just awesome. I don't know what it is, but something just makes me love this picture. How long did this take you to make?~Exon :hau:

This took me I think around 4-5 hours, I was mainly trying new methods to make the background, so that took the majority of the time, the planets have become so much of an afterthought to make that I breezed through it in 20 minutes. Thanks for all the comments guys. :3

Do you make the worlds from scratch?

I swear you are reading my mind before I even think of these things...:P

Looks good, but that landmass looks a lot like europe.

And I thought I was the only one who thought that.~Exon :hau: Edited by Exon

I would post saying only, "You're awesome," but I would get reported for spam, and rightfully so. Then I would have to delete my own post or maybe leave an edit telling myself to read the rules, which I wrote. You get the picture.

As you can see, I support the "put a windrider quote in your sig" movement. I do hope it catches on.

Wow, it actually looks like a real planet. I especially love the shading of Spherus Magna. But where are the clouds?

If you look closely you can see the faint imprint of clouds.~Exon :hau:

I think I'd change the lens flair ever so slightly. While it certainly gives depth to the piece, the way you have it right now makes the picture look somewhat washed out. I suggest focusing it a bit and increasing the dark/light contrast to give off a sharper feel.

zolfbanner.jpg

So take my hand, Now you'll never be lonely, Not when I'm home, sweet home

I see your star, you left it burning for me

Mother, I'm here

• 2 weeks later...