Canama

So I checked in my inventory and I have 5 items so far that I am willing to trade. They include the Frontier Justice, The Bizarre Bargain, The Gunslinger, The Holy Mackeral, and the Market Gardener. I also have 3 crates that I am willing to trade or give away. Speaking of which, if any of you are interested in these items, I also want some Crate Keys, because I want to uncrate loot every once in awhile. Just a thought.

@ the hat discussion: I only have a few hats. One is an Unusual Western Wear with Burning Flames effect :winner: .......... I think I uncrated about 30-40 Crate #19's before I found it =X Regardless, I admit I hate the TF2 trading market, mostly because stuff I get into my backpack end up plummeting in value. Like S. Sniper Rifle, was easily a key at release, now I can't sell it all ='(

breakdown_signature.jpg

The light becomes the dark...

Spah sappin my sentry!? I can't believe nobody's said that yet :biggrin:

Edited by UltraHau

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.

-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

Spah sappin my sentry!? I can't believe nobody's said that yet :biggrin:

NEED A DISPENSER HERE
Some people think they can outsmart me. Maybe... *sniff* maybe. I've yet to meet someone who can outsmart bullet.

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.

-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

Hau: It's Boolet. Also, Heavy says he's never met man who can outsmart boolet, but Medic did it. He made Medic Booletproof.

That being said, thag thag thaggity thag thagness.

-Rover

"A memo was sent to Astaria asking if it would at all be possible to make a flying goat."

"The Astarians responded that making a goat fly would be trivial; making it land safely would be another matter entirely."

I've had playing TF2 for nearly a year! 8DNote how I didn't say have PLAYED TF2 for nearly a year, since I only play it a little bit here and there, I still enjoy it.My Steam is currently マアカス, my name in Japanese just because I felt like making it that, but every other occasion, it's Valyou. You'll still find me if you search "Valyou" anyways.

Edited by Valyou

Please enjoy a series of on signals and off signals sent from a far off computer to yours, forming short messages that may disturb and amuse!

I know I've had an infamous reputation for insulting first-person shooters in the past, but I tried out Team Fortress 2 and became addicted, and now it's really got me thinking that maybe I was wrong. Anyway, my best class is definitely the Medic. I'm also alright as an Engineer, and depending on the map I can be a pretty good Sniper (although it usually takes a while before I get my first headshot, after which I'm pretty good). Just don't ask me to get involved in a melee-only fight because I'm pretty bad at those (although I have somewhat improved as a Medic on the Midieval Maps).

I know I've had an infamous reputation for insulting first-person shooters in the past, but I tried out Team Fortress 2 and became addicted, and now it's really got me thinking that maybe I was wrong. Anyway, my best class is definitely the Medic. I'm also alright as an Engineer, and depending on the map I can be a pretty good Sniper (although it usually takes a while before I get my first headshot, after which I'm pretty good). Just don't ask me to get involved in a melee-only fight because I'm pretty bad at those (although I have somewhat improved as a Medic on the Midieval Maps).

I used to dislike FPSes as well. Metroid Prime, Minecraft, and Portal made me think "Well maybe not all first-person games are bad" and now that I've gotten a full-fledged FPS in the form of TF2 I've realized it's just as good a genre as any other. TF2 is still the only one I play at the moment, though. -Canama

man remember when no one would dream of making a forum site without signatures

that was tight

You Necro? I've yet to been able to convince my folk to loan my 50 cents for a huntsman. Though, when I do, I might finally get rid of some of these bloody Cloak and Daggers.

"Boss! Da needle is pointin' in da red! Dat ain't good!"
"Course it's good ya squealin' runt! Red goes fastah!"

Orks... Such wonderfully simple creatures.

The Huntsman is an achievement item, so you can get it by just playing Sniper for a while. 5 achievements and it's yours. You can also trade for it, I guess, got nearly as good as every weapon myself, but I'd be happy to give you a spare Huntsman in exchange for... well, anything, really. If I turn out to have more than one spare you might even get it for free. I'll go check. :P

Edited by Katuko

You're welcome, pardner.Regarding Demopan: I can tolerate a lot of silly things in TF2, but that guy, (next to pink Dapper Toppers and other eyesores) has to be the epitome of "kill it with fire". Luckily, TF2 lets me do just that. :DI'd be glad to help out some new players, by the way, if anyone wants me to act as a teacher or something. I got 500 hours under my belt, so I think I can tell you some tips and tricks.

Edited by Katuko

You Necro? I've yet to been able to convince my folk to loan my 50 cents for a huntsman. Though, when I do, I might finally get rid of some of these bloody Cloak and Daggers.

YES.gif And try achievement grinding on Snipers? You get one for free at five Sniper achievements, so that'd get it without spending money or giving too much effort.

I'd be glad to help out some new players, by the way, if anyone wants me to act as a teacher or something. I got 500 hours under my belt, so I think I can tell you some tips and tricks.

I'd be happy to help with that too - I've actually been doing a series of instructional videos about playing Medic well due to, with Meet The Medic coming out at the same time, a lot of newer players playing Medic, which has some great results, but also a lot of less-than-great results. I've had to slow down recently(I hate college applications), but I should have some time to help out. :D
baltimore_ravens.png

My strange Syringe Gun is now gone... I found this awesome website that lets you sell TF2 items for credits, which you can use to buy other items from them. I did my research before using it, of course, and determined it is legit. So I sold the gun and bought some stuff I can actually use. I also sold my Strange Black Box, because I don't care about item quality and I could buy a normal one and still make a profit. -Canama

Edited by Canama

man remember when no one would dream of making a forum site without signatures

that was tight

My strange Syringe Gun is now gone... I found this awesome website that lets you sell TF2 items for credits, which you can use to buy other items from them. I did my research before using it, of course, and determined it is legit. So I sold the gun and bought some stuff I can actually use. I also sold my Strange Black Box, because I don't care about item quality and I could buy a normal one and still make a profit. -Canama

I need a freakin' Soda Popper. NAOW. Force-a-Nature+Crit-a-Cola just doesn't cut it. @FPS games: BF3 will prolly be my last FPS in a looooong time. Portal does not count, as does Half-Life. I'm just burnt out on FPS games, prolly not gonna recover at all. Edited by SonicBOOM XS

Undergoing Renovations...

I love TF2, although lag makes it almost unplayable. I enjoy the Sniper the most, though I'm not the best at sniping.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

I haven't played this in forever, but it's still tons of fun. I should try playing again. If I remember right I had like 3-4 refined metals. I'm not sure if they're worth any more or less than they were 3 months ago. Does anyone happen to have a Jag, by the way? Never did find anyone willing to trade one.

kaiji.jpg

KUYASHII

­

Xbox LIVE Gamertag: ImaGonnaGetYou

I haven't played this in forever, but it's still tons of fun. I should try playing again. If I remember right I had like 3-4 refined metals. I'm not sure if they're worth any more or less than they were 3 months ago. Does anyone happen to have a Jag, by the way? Never did find anyone willing to trade one.

I have a Jag, though I'm not sure if I'd trade it. What would you trade it for? I'd be more than willing for a Soda Popper...

Undergoing Renovations...

Note that he only spawns if there is a certain amount of players on the server (10). He also gets more HP the more players there are, to balance the amount of damage he takes. Make sure to strike him with melee shortly before his death (and then survive until he dies) if you want the Haunted Metal.

I am also a F2P user. Downloaded it a couple days ago, actually. Due to this, the only item in my backpack at the moment is the Back Scratcher. No other things found. I enjoy playing as Pyro (partly because I consider myself to be a W+M1 kind of guy, though I have been getting better), and I would really like to master Sniper and Spy. If any of you have seen a guy named 'bzcoolness' running around in CP games, that's me.

*Insert some sort of banner or photograph here*

Anyone know of a good server running CP_Manor_event? I have some sort of mental block against going on random pubs. :P -Canama

Just sort the server list by map name, then browse down until you find cp_manor_event. Choose any server that does not include tags like "respawntimes", "increased_maxplayers", "premium", "bots", etc and you should be on a decent one. Most Manor servers will always be a bit chaotic, though, due to everyone scrambling for gifts and the Horsemann and whatnot.

I am also a F2P user. Downloaded it a couple days ago, actually. Due to this, the only item in my backpack at the moment is the Back Scratcher. No other things found. I enjoy playing as Pyro (partly because I consider myself to be a W+M1 kind of guy, though I have been getting better), and I would really like to master Sniper and Spy. If any of you have seen a guy named 'bzcoolness' running around in CP games, that's me.

If you want to play a match with me, send me a PM. Always happy to meet a new player (as long as they're not totally insane). :)

What's the diff between Haunted Metal and other metals?

The Haunted Metal is used for special Halloween craft recipes. Note that since it's an achievement item, you can only get it once! Therefore, you must choose to craft either the Horsemann's axe or one of the two Halloween hats (Spine-Chilling Skull and Voodoo Juju). The hat craft is random as always, but if you get one you don't like you can trade it for the other, most likely. Personally, I'm going to craft the axe. Heh, I actually have the Haunted Metal from last year, but I didn't bother to "waste" metal on what is essentially a re-skin weapon. Didn't find the hats too appealing outside of Halloween either.