Umioh

Dralcax

umioh.jpgUmioh is a dragon of the sea, commanding wind and water. The ocean bends to his will. His wings are not suited for flight and are instead used as fins.FrontClose up 1 BackSide Tail Underside 1Underside 2 Close up 2Streamlined for swimmingHead design 1 Head design 2 I summon a mighty storm!GalleryI made this guy after realizing that the Bulk 3.0 helmet had no ears and thus also resembled a dragon head somewhat. When he sits up, a part of him pulls tight and some of his armor moves as if there were muscles underneath. (It looked better in real life.) It's a neat function. I kept running out of silver armor and double sockets, though. Still, it's one of my better MOCs, and I like it.

aouROFb.png

dang that's menacing looking. To me it looks like a cross between a snake and a centipede. The color scheme also allows it to stand out but with enough to look dark.the only thing i could think that might make it better is making the tail a little more buff and the wings seem kind of out of place.I would give this a 9/10

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I give this an 8.5/10 since it's so good. I like the fact that Bulk's head is being used as a dragon head.

Yeah, I came up with that several weeks ago, but I went on vacation and couldn't build him for a while.

dang that's menacing looking. To me it looks like a cross between a snake and a centipede. The color scheme also allows it to stand out but with enough to look dark.the only thing i could think that might make it better is making the tail a little more buff and the wings seem kind of out of place.I would give this a 9/10

I don't know about the tail, I think it's fine, and the wings are just large fins.

aouROFb.png

I give this an 8.5/10 since it's so good. I like the fact that Bulk's head is being used as a dragon head.

Yeah, I came up with that several weeks ago, but I went on vacation and couldn't build him for a while.

I don't know about the tail, I think it's fine, and the wings are just large fins.
Oh i did not know they were fins. now that i know they do seem to fall in to place.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Why isn't this a set? This is too cool! :DMy only complaint is the Furno 3.0 wings at the front, they look more lobster claws than fins, unless that's what you intended. If this was a set in summer this year, I'd pick this up in a snap. I'm a sucker for dragons/sea serpents, and this is a really cool example of both! :)

Edited by ~Takava Nirhii~

3DS Friend Code (Pokemon X): 4098 - 4028 - 0743

(Please tell me if you added me so I can add you back!)

My Brickshelf

I can feel the pressure getting steeper with every life lost.
You hope that I won't see the light of day in time to come.

tessewact.png
With no conviction founded just, judgement contorted based on lust,
Give me strength.