Pokémon: Rise Of The Rockets

Parugi

OOC: Space, time, same difference....This computer messed up on me four times last night while writing that post. After the third time I stopped caring. What can I say? DXanyway, Bisharp approved.IC - Hayes - Castelia City: "Even so," Hayes said simply, unfazed. "You haven't answered my other questions."In Black's mind, a familiar voice seemed to sound. You still want to help? Hayes asked telepathically. Then show me that you have even the slightest ability to assist in bringing this guy down once he actually starts to attack...IC - Sonja - Pokemon Center: Sonja had barely any time to look at Ryan -- who, after a moment, she recognized from the Manaphy mission earlier -- when his companion came over. After quickly confirming that they wer,e in fact, looking for a Ryan, she looked at Orange as he entered the Pokemon Center -- and then moved aside in surprise as he placed a couple of Pokeballs on the counter."For me?" Sonja asked as she picked up one of the Pokeballs. It contained a Pidove. Upon seeing it, she smiled. "Great... Thanks, Orange." She looked at the Mienfoo. "What about him?"IC - Nine - Formerly Lavaridge City: Nine's search had brought him to the area directly underneath the Void Tower hanging in the sky. This was where the residual energy was the strongest -- and the Darkrai soon saw why.Despite the massive destruction all around, this single, isolated spot seemed untouched. It was a small circle of grass, sitting directly beneath the tower above; lying on it was a boy, presumably in his late teens, fast asleep on the ground with a lazy smile on his face. His clothes suggested he was a simple jogger, but his aura... Even in his sleep, Nine could feel it -- and it was quite powerful, even by Nine's standards. Closing his eyes, Nine sensed around for anything else, finding nothing.So this must be it, he thought, looking at the boy as he opened his eyes. Interesting... Somehow he seems to have become imbued with the power of darkness, or a variation of it, at the very least... But how? Any normal person would have been killed by a stray blast from one of us, or fallen victim to our very presence... hm... He continued to look at the boy for a few more moments.This definitely warrants further investigation... the Darkrai concluded. Perhaps... If there is one, then perhaps there are others like him... Summoning a portal of shadow again, he lifted the boy up, carrying him into the portal. Moments later, both had disappeared into its depths.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

OOC: True, true. =P

-==IC: Black//Castelia City==-

Got it. Black responded by simply leaving that thought there, even if he didn't react physically. He looked at Evan, as he tried to study him, and figure out what his weaknesses might be, before anyone made any moves.

OOC: Bah, I knew I named that Pokemon wrong in the other post. I need more experience with the Unovan Pokemon. =P Whatever, you understood what I meant. xD

-==IC: Orange//Accumula Town==-

Orange nodded, and when Sonja pointed out the other one, thought for a moment.

"Well, if you want, you're welcome to have it as well; otherwise, I might train it." Orange said with a smile, as he hadn't actually thought of that prior to Sonja actually pointing that out. but regardless, he nodded again.

"You're welcome." Orange said, as he blinked, and looked over at Ryan, a confused look on his face, as he looked back.

"Hey, why does he look familiar?" Orange wondered out loud, as he tried to think for a moment, and place where he had seen him before. As he did so, however, he froze, and whirled around.

"You!" Orange pointed in shock, as he suddenly remembered who Zach was, which prompted a bead of sweat to run down the back of Zach's face.

Now he recognizes me...? Zach thought, as he slapped a palm to his face. However, Orange simply smiled, and chuckled.

"Eh, just means we need a rematch." Orange said with a chuckle, likely causing the others some confusion.

OOC: Remember that Zangoose? You know, the one that attacked Zach and revealed Kate's true identity? Yeah, that was Orange's, if you remember. I just forgot to react when they met again. xD Adds to the comedy factor of this moment. xD Fits in with Ichigo's utter lack of any memory when it comes to who someone is. :rolleyes: Didn't even recognize one of his own classmates at one point. =P

Edited by Tiz Arrior

IC: Ryan/Ellen
Ryan walked up to the group of trainers to introduce himself. "I'm Ryan, and I ran into Entei back in Hoenn, and he told me to come here to help you and Shekou with... whatever it is you're doing here," he explained.

"And I'm Ellen Burks," Ellen said brightly. "I'm also joining you!"

Ryan looked at Orange. "I think I remember you. Were you with me when we went on that Manaphy... tourist attraction a while ago?" Ryan chose his words carefully, incase anyone else in the Pokemon Center was listening.

Edited by Konuju

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

-==IC: Orange//Accumula Town==-

Orange thought for a moment, and then nodded.

"Now that you mention it, that is where I remember you from. That was certainly interesting, wasn't it?" Orange asked, with a nod of his head. Meanwhile, Zach nodded.

"I see. Well, that certainly could be interesting. Should we get on our way, or rest a bit?" Zach asked, as he kinda wanted to get started quickly, but if anyone wanted to rest, he'd agree to do so.

Edited by Tiz Arrior

"Well, I'm ready to go," Ryan said.

"Me too!" Ellen agreed.

Edited by Konuju

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

-==IC: Zach//Accumula Town==-

Zach nodded, as Orange picked up the Pokeball that contained Mienfoo for the moment.

"Alright then, let's go." Zach said with a smile, as he walked out of the Pokemon Centre, but then paused.

"Say, where's Kyle?" Zach asked, as he just realized that Kyle wasn't with the group.

Edited by Tiz Arrior

IC: Ryan
"Kyle?" Ryan asked. The name sounded familiar. His thoughts were interrupted when his Pokegear beeped, indicating a message from Alex, saying he was with the other Raikou and was on his way. "It looks like my friend Alex will also be joining us with the Raikou from New Mauville," he told the group. He then quickly typed a message to Alex saying that he was with the rest of the group now and that he would let him know if they left Accumula Town.

Edited by Konuju

Zach raised an eyebrow, and then chuckled, but inwardly wondered something...

If everyone knew the truth, would they still follow me on this mission? Zach thought, as he walked out of the Pokemon Centre in an effort to put those thoughts to the side, and to actually continue on the mission at hand.

Edited by Tiz Arrior

IC: Evan Tierra, Castelia City"Those two men who were at the scene of the crime, fell through a rip in space.", Evan said, his tone impatient and annoyed sounding, "You must have been near the scene of the crime, sir, because you radiate the same energy as the rip, though it's presence on you is weak, implying that you weren't too close to it. If I may be so bold, I think you did it, sir."Evan snapped his fingers and three portals opened up beneath the three trainers. They landed in a wide open area of the city."Does that answer your question?" Evan said to Black, a smirk on his face.Evan grabbed a Pokegear from his coat pocket and dialed the local Plasma agents, telling them, "Cordon off this area. Things will get messy."Landorus was still in his stance, waiting for Evan to give an order."Go Lazengann!", Evan said as he threw a pokeball, revealing his Excadrill., "Use Sandstorm! Landorus, use Rock Slide!"Lazengann converted to drill form, and started drilling in place, reducing the stone to sand. It continued to spin, fanning out the sand until there was a tornado of it surrounding the three. Landorus's scar glowed amber as his ability activated. Feeling even stronger, the Abundance pokemon ripped up a slab of concrete, threw it upwards and dealt a downward punch to it, sending a great deal of rubble toward the two opposing trainers.

Edited by Alku

IC - Hayes - Castelia City: Haye's response was swift and smooth. As soon as her feet touched the concrete of Castelia City, she had grabbed Black with one arm and her piccolo with another, kicking off from the ground and moving out of the way. Letting go of Black and moving over to another position, she held an arm up, shielding her eyes as she looked for Evan and his Pokemons' position.A moment later, a Pokeball had rolled toward them, opening up and releasing a rather large Bronzong -- easily twice as big as a regular one. Shifting into a low position, Hayes moved the piccolo up to her mouth, at the same time that Landorus was preparing to attack. She began to play -- and at the same time, Bronzong's eyes began to glow, Haye's eyes turning from their normal blue to a faintly glowing violet in turn.Raising its arms, Bronzong focused on the rubble flying toward Hayes and Black. It came to almost an immediate stop in midair, suspended in place by the Steel-Type's psychic power. Hayes coninued to play; in response, the rubble began to move downward, landing softly on the ground. At the same time, a soft melody of bells began to sound from its massive body...I hope this isn't the full extent of your abilities, Hero of Space, Hayes thought to herself as she played. Lazily, she turned her head, eyes darting to the area around them. And I dearly hope you don't expect very much assistance from your allies. That bell isn't just for my own amusement...IC - Sonja - Accumula Town: "Kyle?" Sonja repeated, looking around as Zach pointed out his absense. The other Liberty agent was nowhere to be found. "That's odd... I could have sworn he was right behind us outside the Pokemon Center..." That's not good... Can you detect anything, Sheik?No, the Raikou answered after a moment. Sonja frowned. Sorry...Don't worry about it. "Well... I'm sure he's fine," she said after a moment. "He did say that he was going to split off at some point; he never gave a specific location, did he?"Despite her words, there was a hint of worry in her mind. Whatever he might have said, she could tell that something had been bothering Kyle for the past few days. What that was, she didn't know and couldn't guess -- the most logical conclusion was the unknown situation regarding Richie, but that didn't seem to be the entire case...She sighed. "I suppose we should get going," she decided, pulling out her Poketch. "I'll send a message to Kyle and let him know where we are, in case he wants to meet up again."IC - Gym Leaders/McKlellen - Chapel: "... and so that's that," McKlellen finished. By now the group had descended into the main body of Chapel, the Executive leading the three Gym Leaders as they walked. Ignoring the stares of the lower-ranking officers around them, he stopped and turned to look at them. "Well?""So let me get this straight," Koga said after a moment. "Sleight wants us to become a specialized strike team for Team Rocket. Correct?""More or less," McKellen nodded. "Lately there have been a number of... well, troublesome groups running around. The legal mumbo-jumbo makes it more complicated than it actually is, but in essence, your job would be to take out key components and weaken them as a result." He placed his hands behind his back. "Bases, key agents, the usual sorts." Koga nodded, thinking. After a moment, McKlellen raised his hands. "I ask again: Well?""Now how can I say no to a job like that?" Surge answered, chuckling. After a moment, Sabrina had nodded simply, confirming her agreement.Koga cast a glance at both, still silent. Then, "Alright."

Edited by Parugi of Congratulations

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: I am having Alex have his Bday happen since my real Bday happened on Thursday cept he is 19 while I am 20 XD ahahaIC: Checking his Pokegear Alex saw Ryan was still in Acculama Town. He also glanced at the date and realized he missed his own Birthday. When fighting in wars one doesn't tend to think of those things anymore. Raikou was just about to Lilycove now and had sent a warning to Alex Hold on tight and be warned I won't be able to just stop in the ocean.

Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0389 8396 7500

OT: Alex

Black smiled.

"Well well; this might just be an interesting fight after all." Black stated, as he released two Pokemon to fight; his Pansage, and his Drillbur. Black noticed that the 'Hero of Space' sent out an Excadrill, and figured that he would show that he was able to take advantage of the Sandstorm as well.

If only I could evolve my Pupitar sometime soon... Black thought, even as he focused.

"Pansage, Grass Knot, on the Landorus. Drillbur; Earthquake." Black called out as the Drillbur slammed it's fist into the ground, and proceeded to shake the city. Even as that happened, Black's Pansage started to jump around, and grabbed a knot it had made out of grass from around Route 16, and swung it around, and when the Pansage had gotten close, he swung the knot of grass right at the Legendary Pokemon's face.

Zach frowned, as he nodded, and then looked away, and continued to walk toward the gatehouse that leaded to Route 2.

"I guess you're right." Zach said, but was inwardly a little frustrated, as that just appeared to reinforce his earlier thought.

He doesn't even know yet, and already he left. That isn't a good sign that people will stay when or if the truth's revealed. Zach thought, but said nothing as he continued to walk.

Edited by Tiz Arrior

IC: Evan Tierra, Castelia CityEvan was taken aback, although he only showed it for a split second before formulating a plan.The Pansage's whip lashed at Landorus' face, but he didn't seem to mind it much. Lazengann took the earthquake, but still looked shaken from it.OOC: Ba-dum-tish!"Seeing as though you are using three pokemon, I guess I will use three!", Evan said, striking a Dynamic pose as he threw a pokeball, "Go Gnip!"Gnip was sent out and looked absolutely excited to battle."Landorus, Grass Knot on Drilbur, then Earthquake, Gnip Fire Fang on Bronzong, and Excadrill, attack Pansage with your claws!" Evan said in a pumped up voice.Landorus shuut his eyes, then they glowed green, as a great deal of grass bound the Drilbur to the ground."Little Drilbur, this is how you Earthquake!", Landorus said in a showy voice as he readied himself, "You may want to hold onto something, Evan!"Meanwhile, Gnip flew up towards the Bronzong and bit it near the bottom of it's bell, leaving a slight scorch mark.Lazengann, still a bit shaky hurried up and slashed Pansage with his claws, dealing major damage.Landorus then slammed his fist into the ground and shook the ground with a fury unlike any other. Evan, fell onto his back, shocked at how strong Landorus was. Lazengann couldn't take it anymore and fainted from the quake. Gnip dodged it with Sand Veil."Sorry Lazengann.", Evan said, looking a bit grim, "You fought well!"

Black growled, as he was nearly knocked off his feet, and only a quick bracing prevented him from falling like Evan did. Black frowned, as he narrowed his eyes, and looked at his fainted Pansage, and nearly fainted Drillbur.

Hmm; this guy's good after all. Black thought, as he recalled his Pansage, and without showing emotion, sent out his next Pokemon, his Porygon.

"Agility, then Psybeam that Legend." Black called out, as the Porygon simply floated into the air, and spun around, and then sped off out of the way, and attempted to send a Psybeam at the Landorus quickly. Black then looked at his Drillbur.

"Metal Claw that dragon." Black said with a scowl, as he watched the events unfold.

I don't suppose you have any Pokemon that can use Ice attacks? Black thought, though his intentions were for Hayes to pick up those thoughts and respond somehow, as he knew that pretty much the only way to win this one, was to somehow have ice attacks. And Black vowed that after this fight, he'd find some way to fend off an opponent like this if it ever happened again.

OOC: Congrats; you just caused one of the events I have planned to happen! I didn't even have an explanation for why it would've happened, but this was perfect! =D Must thank you later; maybe by having the evolved Pokemon take out Gnip or Landorus if Black and Evan meet up again. =P

Edited by Tiz Arrior

OOC: Watch the autohits, Alku, please. ;3Ajad: Happy belated birthday! =)IC - Hayes - Castelia City: As things were, Gnip had only succeeded in nipping Bronzong; psychic influence from the Steel-Type had caused the majority of Gnip's aim to be diverted elsewhere. Granted, it was burned, but that wouldn't have as big of an effect on things as most people would assume.Keeping her balance despite the earthquake (psychic powers definitely helped in that,) Hayes continued to play, never stopping to speak or issue a command. The only thing she did was hit one of the Pokeballs on her belt with her elbow, prompting it to open.In a flash of light, a Jynx appeared.Hearing a slight change in the song that Hayes was playing, Jynx began to dance, and Bronzong's bell tune began to shift. The Plasma officers that had begun to near the area (unable to see into the "arena" itself due to the massive sandstorm) had found that their way was blocked by a sort of personal, glowing barrier between each individual agent, courtesy of Bronzong's earlier Block attack; now, the song that Bronzong was emenating was a conduit for Hypnosis, which began to sweep across the agents and force them into a deep sleep. As well, the Hypnosis began to shift slightly, aiming to affect Evan and his Pokemon.Meanwhile, Jynx, dancing in synch with Hayes and Bronzong's song, pointed at Landorus and Gnip, twin Ice Beams launching at each of them.Not bad, Mr. Tierra, Hayes thought. Not bad at all. But Legendaries can only get you so far...

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: Understood, Parugi.IC: Evan Tierra, Castelia CityEvan watched in shock as the ice beams hit both Landorus, who was slightly confused as a result of the Psybeam and Gnip, who had taken a good amount of damage due to the Metal Claws inflicted upon her. Both had been frozen by the attacks. Evan was about to decide to Surrender when another pokemon came out of it's pokeball, Monstro the Mudkip!"You sure?", Evan said, "These guys will not show any mercy to you, so give it all you got!"Evan recalled, Gnip and Landorus while his Mudkip truck a dynamic pose of his own."Hydro Pump that Bronzong!" Evan said, as Monstro fired a great jet of water at the Bronze Bell pokemon and missed.Then, the hypnosis took a slight effect on Evan as he fell to his knees and started to feel drowsy......

Edited by Alku

OOC: Danke. ^_^IC - Hayes - Castelia City: A Marshtomp? Hayes thought, eyes narrowing slightly. If a Garchomp and Landorus himself fell so easily... This Hero of Space has a lot to learn...She continued to play. Jynx continued to dance. Bronzong continued to sound his bells. They did not move to attack; that was not how Hayes played. No; instead, the aim was simply to incapacitate her opponents. Stall them long enough for them to tire out, fall asleep, become unable to fight. And with no way for the police and government agents to get in on the battle, it was only a matter of time before Evan faced the melody of defeat -- especially as the Hypnosis song intensified.You don't know how lucky you are, Mr. Tierra, she thought, continuing to stare in his direction. Were I any other criminal, you'd be lying on the floor, dead or dying, right now. But me? I know what you're really here for. And I realise that killing you would be very bad for the fight against the Ancients...IC - Nine - Lake of Rage: Amidst the hustle and bustle of activity around the Lake of Rage -- lucky for the citizens, the Rockets' presence in the area had made taming the dangers of the area possible -- another portal of shadow appeared. This one was not visible to the humans nearby, having opened up within the shadows of the forest that surrounded the eastern and western areas around the place. Out of it appeared Nine once more, floating through the darkness of the trees and searching, looking for the being...Their presence is here, he thought to himself. That I am sure. They are an anomaly in this world... definitely not from here... He narrowed his eyes, staring at the lightly moving waters of the lake. A being of destruction, of utter rage, created by the disturbances of space... Perhaps a side-effect of the process that has been used to free Ten?Descending, unseen, into the waters of the Lake of Rage, Nine continued his search, a black cloud of what would appear to be gas moving about in the water, sensing for any life -- natural or unnatural -- within...

Edited by Parugi of Congratulations

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: Happy belated Birthday, Ajad! And by the way, Dack's ready to leave for Dark Cave, so if you still want Ben to join him, now's your chance. ;)

IC: Ryan
"So what exactly are we doing on this mission?" Ryan asked as they continued to walk. "Entei didn't really explain a whole lot -- just that you guys went to Ecruteak for something and then to Unova."

Edited by Konuju

-==IC: Zach//Route 2==-

Zach didn't answer until they were out of earshot for the others, and even then continued to walk.

"We're going to catch a criminal." Zach simply said, and didn't say anything for a moment, but then continued.

"His name is 'Black'; or rather, that's his codename. It represents his blackened heart and mind. He has tried to attack me many times, and recently, I found out that his crimes have spread to Unova as well." Zach explained, a frown on his face, as he left it at that, though Orange looked at him curiously.

I never heard that bit about his codename's meaning before... What could that mean, and how could Zach know that...? Orange thought, but shook his head, thinking maybe it was just a detail that Sonja had overlooked.

OOC: As a note, since time is so messed up here(Even though Space has the most anomalies noted. =P), I'm just going to say that it's been two weeks since Black arrived in Unova. =P

Black smirked, and nodded, as he recalled his Drillbur, but left his Porygon out for the moment, just in case something happened.

"Alright. Time to show your potential, Tepig." Black stated, as he sent out the fire pig against the water Pokemon.

"Tackle." Black simply said, as the Tepig ran toward the Marshtomp quickly. Even as he attacked, Black thought about how he had obtained the Pokemon.

2 weeks ago

Black scowled, as he jumped off the boat that had taken him to Unova. He gripped his shoulder, which had been injured slightly in the fight between him and Grey, but simply shook his head.

"He thinks he'll get away with that? Not a chance." Black said with narrowed eyes, as he looked around the town with a look of disdain on his face.

"First things first..." Black muttered, as he walked through Nuvema Town, and approached the lab that could be seen throughout most of the town... Professor Juniper's lab. As Black approached the lab, he scanned the outside walls, and attempted to look for an... alternative way in. As he did so, he smiled, as he spotted a balconey.

"Perfect." Black mumbled, as he ran at the wall, and then jumped toward it, and kicked off it, and grabbed the bottom of the balconey as he did so. Luckily, it was night at the moment, so no-one actually paid attention. There was a bit of a noise, but, Black knew that Juniper typically didn't sleep in the lab, and most others would think it was just a wild Pokemon making the noise.

"Good thing I know a lot about Unova..." Black muttered under his breath, as he climbed up, and cautiously looked around. Even though he knew Nuvema Town's habits, there was always the chance of something entirely different happening. When he noticed that nothing was happening, and no-one was headed to stop him, or otherwise making a commotion, Black walked forward toward the second story door.As Black approached the door, he pulled out the Pokeball that contained his Porygon, and sent the virtual Pokemon out.

"You know what to do." Black stated coldly, as the Porygon approached the door, and then transferred into the security system for the door. Black waited patiently for a few moment, and nodded as the door clicked open. Porygon reappeared then, and Black recalled him, and then headed into the lab slowly. Black looked around again, but as with his suspicions earlier, they were unfounded. No-one was there. Black smirked, and slowly headed down the stairs, and then looked at the number of Pokeballs that lined the walls.

"Perfect... Just as planned..." Black whispered to himself, as he walked up to the wall, had his Porygon disable the sealed glass door's lock, opened the 'door', and grabbed the Pokeball of a sleeping fire Pokemon with his currently-gloved hand, and smiled, as the startled Pokemon jolted awake. Black noticed that the Pokemon was looking around, not sure what was going on, but Black paid no attention to that, as he simply placed the Pokeball on his belt, and began to walk toward the second story door again... However, he forgot one thing... To close the security door for the case that held the Pokemon. He hadn't taken two steps, when the security system started to blare it's alarms. Black muttered under his breath, and then quickly shut the case, and ran back to the second story door. He quickly opened and closed the door, and had Porygon lock it again, even as he jumped down, and began to run into the forest.

"That certainly didn't go as planned." Black muttered, slightly annoyed that he had gotten too confident in that moment, even as Porygon returned. Black nodded, and then ran down the route. He knew he had to start on his plan soon; however, he also knew that at his current level of strength, he couldn't do a thing...

"I know I need to train my Pokemon; otherwise any fights against 'Grey' will simply be exactly the same as the one earlier." Black mused, as he winced. He had ignored his injured shoulder earlier, but it was starting to hurt again after all that adrenaline had been used up.

"I guess resting for a bit would also help..." Black sighed, as he continued to run. If he could get to Nacrene City, then he figured he'd be fine, however, he avoided Accumula City, instead opting to travel through the forest that surrounded it, so he wouldn't be seen around there.

OOC: And that's how he got the Tepig. =P And yes, I took inspiration from silver for that. =P

Edited by Tiz Arrior

OOC: Made a mistake on what Evan sent out, it was a Marshtomp.IC: Evan Tierra, Castelia City"Monstro, Earthquake!", Evan yawned, getting back up and assuming a dynamic pose, then falling on his back, asleep.The Marshtomp slammed the ground with his flippers, creating a shockwave that hit the Tepig indirectly. Marshtomp was hit by the Tepig's Tackle, being knocked back towards his trainer.Suddenly, all six of his normal pokemon were sent out along with Landorus. Gnip and Landorus were still encased in ice, but Gnip's eyes glowed, as her icy prison melted. She then breathed a great flame at Landorus, freeing him."We shall guard this human if you two should wish to try anything.", Landorus said seriously, "Do as you will, but leave this man alone."Gnip snarled at the Tepig, her eyes looking full of rage.....OOC: Fire Fang has been replaced by Flamethrower for Gnip.

Edited by Alku

IC: "Mordred dodge it!"

But the downside of getting an actual blow in was that it left Mordred open to the attack as the orbs engulfed Mordred before dissipating leaving the Weavile burned. He responded almost automatically with a Faint Attack that while hitting seemed to do very little if anything.

This is getting progressively worse. Mordred's effectiveness is severely cut. This may come back to bite me but...

"Sir Mordred use Ice punch."

His arm grew blue cooling down the burned area although a wince of pain was shown in Mordred's face with launched toward Cofagrigus with the punch.

Edited by Claus Von Minun the 4th

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

IC - Hayes - Castelia City: Once it was clear that the fight was over, Hayes smiled, moving the piccolo away from her lips. Replacing it in its 'holster,' she stood up, crossing her arms. Bronzong's Block was still in place, and every person within half the block -- aside from herself and Black -- had been put to sleep by the Hypnosis. Now she simply stared down Landorus, her eyes cool."You're 'master' is a curious person," she stated simply. "And you, a curious Pokémon, Landorus." Her eyes drifted to the sleeping Evan. She was silent for a moment, before smiling ever so slightly as she observed the team of Ground-Types. "I see now. Mr. Tierra gathers his strength from the bonds he possesses with his Pokémon, and little more..." She shifted her gaze back to Landorus, causing the Legendary Pokémon to frown for a moment. Then she smiled, closing her eyes and shrugging. "Very noble. But it would be wise to let him know that he can't accomplish his goals through friendship and bonds alone -- he's going to have to edge just a little closer to the darkness if he wants to get anywhere near success..."She opened her eyes, waving lazily at the team of Pokémon before turning to leave. Beckoning for Black to follow, she recalled Jynx, leaving Bronzong to float behind them. Before Landorus and the others' eyes, a field of psychic energy appeared around Haye's group, seemingly teleporting them elsewhere; in reality, it was a massive field of psychic power that would hide Hayes and her partners from the senses of others -- effectively turning them into ghosts as they moved elsewhere. Around the battlefield, the Block and Hypnosis began to wear off.Not bad, Mr. Tierra, Hayes repeated in her head as her eyes began to fade back to blue. But really... You can only go so far without tapping into deeper power. She blinked. I should know. Next time, perhaps I'll show you what a psychic is truly capable of..."Still interested in helping?" she asked Black.IC - Pierce - HJS Base: Cofagrigus's response -- not even ordered, apparently, by Pierce -- was to throw its own hand forward.It caught Mordred's arm, the cold claws barely an inch from Cofagrigus's face. Then it squeezed, as if about to throw the Weavile -- only to not do so, instead forcing the Ice-Type to the ground, holding him with two of his four arms. Pierce smiled, sliding down the pole he was holding onto and coming to rest on the roof of the Hojohsin base again."I believe that's a checkmate, Mr. Arthur," he said simply, maroon eyes boring into James's face, like a wolf about to finish its prey. "Unless you have another move up your sleeve, in which case I welcome you to use it."IC - Nine - Lake of Rage: The cloud of darkness continued to float innocently through the waters of the Lake of Rage, ignorant of the Water-Type Pokémon all around as the Darkrai searched. One thing was very obvious: There was a place where the native Pokémon were avoiding. A mental probe in that direction made it quite obvious as to why.Cautiously, Nine continued forward. It wouldn't be long now...IC - Sonja - Route 2: "I didn't know that that was what 'Black' was supposed to stand for," Sonja said, surprised at Zach's explanation. Inwardly, she wondered how he had found that out, though didn't ask...IC - Kyle - Accumula Town: Kyle panted slightly as he arrived in the next back street, stooping over to catch his breath and coughing as a result, one hand on his side. Quickly, he looked around. The Liberty Agent had come to an intersection of sorts among the various buildings, unsure of where to go now. Where could she have gone...?Kyle! Suicune mentally called. What are you doing?Where did she go? he thought, ignoring the Legendary Pokémon. I could swear I saw her...He had, hadn't he? That pinkish-toned hair... unmistakable... Her clothes, exactly as he remembered them; her perfume, still the same as ever... and her face... the one time she had turned her head, ever so slightly, dreamlike...But where was she? Unable to find her, Kyle frowned sadly.Gecynde...

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

"Yes." Black said with a nod, as he continued to follow Hayes; hoping to get everything set up and ready before he arrived...

-==IC: Zach//Route 2==-

"Yes." Zach said with a nod, and continued to walk, offering no real explanation for the moment, but then turned around with a grin, walking backwards at the same time.

"Let's not worry about that for the moment, though; we'll run into him and bring him to justice when we find him. Until then, we can explore the region, and honestly, I want to challenge some of the Gyms while on our way." Zach explained, as he turned back around, and continued toward the next city...

OOC: I realize now that I epic-failed with location names in that last flashback, but it still fits, as there could technically be a shortcut, from what I remember of the Unovan terrain. =P

Edited by Tiz Arrior

IC: Mordred is down, and he does not have any special moves, not like that would make much of a difference anyway. I suppose I do have one card to play.

He activated a pokeball's transparent form, whispered something to it and tossed producing a Scizor. The Scizor charged at faster than one would think a Scizor would normally go as it launched a flurry of Bullet Punches at the Cofagrigus. They didn't seem much damage at all but, one of his hands slipped. Specifically one holding Mordred. The Weavile immeadiately used Agility (OOC: almost forgot I even had that on his moveset) to escape from the clutches of Cofagrigus. They retreated to a bit of a distance ready for James' next order. However Mordred began staggering slightly, but managed to stay standing.

That burn is taking its toll on Mordred. I need to find an opening from which I can launch an attack before his time is up...

Edited by Metal Gear Minun

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

"Ooh, exploring will be fun!" Ellen said brightly. "I haven't seen much of Unova outside of Village Bridge and Accumula Town."

Ryan frowned. He didn't like the idea of strolling through the region, challenging gym leaders and exploring when they were supposed to be catching a criminal. In his opinion, they should be focused on the mission, not sight-seeing. He couldn't help but recall Ethan and his similar lack of concern for the Darkrai invading Hoenn. Why am I the only one that's worried? he wondered. With a start, he realized what he had just thought. It wasn't like him to worry this much -- he had always been carefree and relaxed. "So... I heard you guys went to Ecruteak before this," Ryan said in an attempt to distract himself from his thoughts. "How was that?"

Edited by Konuju

-==IC: Zach//Route Two, near Striaton City==-

Zach frowned.

"Yeah, that didn't go so well." Zach said with a sigh, and after he checked to make sure there wasn't anyone around, recounted about how they were nearly captured by... 'their enemies'. Zach also conveniently left off the whole utterly weird creature thing, he could explain about that later on.

"On the bright side, we gained new allies, and were given a new secondary mission... To prevent dimensional disturbances from happening here in Unova." Zach explained, and nodded.

"That's one of the reasons I want to do this exploring; the other reason is that we have no clue where Black is right now. So; if we can balance the two, then it might just work out for the best." Zach said with a smile, but inwardly wondered about that.

Balance... Can that really work out? Is it really working out for me?

Edited by Tiz Arrior

IC: Feral, Aqua Base."Perhaps." Feral said, being distracted by the charge he was getting from the fear he sensed from Evan. Even so far, Feral could feel his despair and fear adding to his might.IC: Mr. Rage, Lake of RageThe man had traveled to this lake, which was alive with fear and anger, earlier and was resting at the bottom, dreaming dreams of misery and massacre.Then, his eyes opened, full of new energy and rage as he sensed a presence drawing near. Calling out his Gyarados, he had it attack many other Gyarados that swam in the darker depths of the lake to distract this presence."This will help." He thought as the Gyarados' rage energy filled him, preparing him for the upcoming clash......

IC - Nine - Lake of Rage: Nine's essence darted around several of the Gyrados. After a moment, the green eyes began to glow. Almost in an instant, dozens of Ice Beam attacks launched from the cloud, freezing a very large portion of the water around the Darkrai -- and catching the majority of the Gyrados within, immobilizing the rest.Too easy, he thought. That does confirm one thing, however... the being is near... Reaching out with his mind, Nine attempted to establish a mental channel with the being he searched for. I know you are there... and I mean you no harm. I simply wish to talk.IC - Pierce - HJS Base: Pierce smiled at the events that had just unfolded before him. "I see. So you wish to make this a double battle?" he said, the prospect most likely daunting to James considering how well the Cofagrigus seemed to be holding together. He pulled out another Pokéball. "So be it." With a deft movement of his hand, he released his second Pokémon, a Chandelure, onto the field.Immediately, more fireballs shot toward the Liberty Executive and his team -- some the result of Will-o-Wisp, others from more powerful attacks.IC - Archie/Dov - Team Aqua Base: "So then it's not a problem," Archie concluded, earning himself an annoyed look from Dov. "Proceed as you wish. I must begin trying to establish contact with the Hojohsin League." And with that, he left, Dov following after a moment -- leaving Feral to his own devices in the process.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Evan/Landorus, Castelia City.Landorus told Evan's pokemon, "We must get out of here. There is no telling what could happen to our master if he is left like this."The pokemon returned to their pokeballs, as Landorus lifted Evan's body and flew off to the area of Unova known as Striaton City."That place should be safe enough for Evan to help train himself.", Landorus thought, flying past the Skyarrow Bridge, "But that woman seemed to have ill intentions, I can feel it. I feel bad for abandoning the city..."Evan started to stir and yawned, asking Landorus, "What happened?""You were knocked out by the Hypnosis, then all seven of us came to your aid.", Landorus said, flying even faster past Nacrene, "I am taking you to Striaton City, a relatively safe place, so you can heal us up to fighting form, so that we may train YOU. That woman said your bonds with us are not enough. She said you must touch the edge of the darkness...""Very well, Landorus." Evan said in a serious tone.And with that they landed in Striaton City, a peaceful town with a cheery atmosphere. As soon as they landed, Evan walked into the pokemon center and handed his pokemon to the nurse.IC: Mr. Rage, Lake of Rage"You do, do you?", said the figure in an eerily calm voice, rising up to the surface of the lake, "Meet me on the surface of the water and we shall talk."

"Dimensional disturbances, huh?" Ryan muttered. "Yeah, I guess a little sightseeing wouldn't hurt. I've never even been to this part of the region before. Have you?"

Ellen ignored the conversation, instead taking in the sight of the grassy route. Off in the trees, she spotted a cute catlike Pokemon she recognized as a Purrloin. She had heard warnings that this Pokemon was cunning and devious, but seeing its adorable appearance, she couldn't believe that such a Pokemon could mean such harm.

We've barely begun our journey, and you're already thinking about catching a new Pokemon? Solo asked telepathically.

"Well, I wasn't seriously considering catching it," Ellen said aloud, forgetting the fact that only she could "hear" Solo, and thus causing her companions to look in confusion at her seemingly random statement. "Besides, that's a cat Pokemon; I don't think Terry would get along well with her."

Edited by Konuju

-==IC: Zach//Nearing Striaton City==-

Zach looked over at Ellen for a moment in confusion, but then looked ahead again as he continued to walk forward.

I should probably begin to train Smugleaf sometime soon... Otherwise, I might be at a disadvantage once the real mission begins... Zach thought, and gripped the Pokeball that held Kate for the moment.

And I can sense that Kate's almost ready to evolve... So the sooner I can get her evolved, the better. Zach then continued to walk, even as he put the Pokeball away.

Edited by Tiz Arrior

IC: Evan Tierra, Striaton CityAfter the nurse had given him his pokemon, Evan exited the Pokemon Center and exited the city's southern entrance."Landorus, what did you mean by you training me?" Evan asked curiously."We must teach you to fight even more viciously.", Landorus said, "You have a lot of potential for greatness."All of a sudden, Evan's spacial vision kicked in. He was seeing a great deal of ripples, but the presence they heralded was not like the ones in Castelia City. It was more benevolent."I know you guys just rested up.", Evan said, grinning, "But wanna battle some more?""While I think that would be unwise, Evan.", Landorus said, a slight note of amusement in his voice, "I would love to battle more. The thrill of battle is not easily to shake off."With that, Evan waited at the entrance to the city, sending out all of his pokemon, waiting for these new visitors, poised to strike a dynamic pose...............

OOC: Nice reference to the Shiny Beasts with the whole Spacial Vision stuff. =P

-==IC: Zach//Striaton City==-

Zach raised an eyebrow, as the group approached Striaton City. Zach noticed someone with a large number of Pokemon, who waited at the entrance, and frowned, as he gripped Kate's Pokeball, not sure what this guy's intention was.

He is dressed kinda oddly... Zach thought, as he didn't recognize Evan, having never seen him before. As he walked toward the newcomer, he prepared himself in case it came down to a fight; however, he couldn't deny the possibility that it was another person who was to join the team.

How funny; I intended to go by myself if I had to, and yet there's like 10 people here now. Zach thought, a smile of amusement on his face as he considered that fact.

Edited by Tiz Arrior

IC: Evan, Route 2Seeing the group arrive, Evan struck a dynamic group pose with all 7 of his pokemon."Hello!",Evan said amiably, breaking his stance to hold his hand out for a handshake, "My name is Evan Tierra, Plasma Agent and Envoy to Palkia, ruler of Space.""Ten trainers", said Landorus, "I am not sure if you can take 'em.""Agreed, Landorus."Evan said telepathically.

-==IC: Zach//Striaton City==-

Zach nodded, as he shook Evan's hand, though he did think that he was a little... odd, what with the pose. He did not voice that opinion, however.

"My name's Zach. Me and my friends here are part of a field trip to explore the region of Unova." Zach said with a smile, which was true... in a way.

Edited by Tiz Arrior

OOC: Let's see... Mr. Rage showed up(A being of pure rage, if you couldn't tell. =P), due to dimensional disturbances caused by many factors. At the same time, a shiny group of the Johto Legends showed up, and the group headed to Unova allied with them to stop the dimensions from being torn apart. The Darkrai are still headed across the regions, I believe they're going through Hoenn right now. There are some things happening in Unova, but most of it involves either my character Black, or some other stuff, like the fact that BLACKSKULL IS ALIVE! !! The whole plot with Silvermind just wrapped up, it seems. Maxie also appears to be on TL's side, as well. Hojohsin stuff has been going on, but the most that's happened is the Searchers being lolstomped by Ho-Oh, and James Pierce fighting James Arthur.

I think that's all... =P

Edited by Tiz Arrior

OOC: Oh heyhey it's Umbra of Doom. Glad to see you again! :biggrin:All right, well, Blade listed off some of the more important things, but there's quite a bit he missed. So here's an organized list. =)

Team Liberty/Allies

• [*]Silvermind has come back into Team Liberty's hands.[*]Team Magma has officially allied with Team Liberty.[*]A group of Liberty agents was traversing Hoenn and eventually came to Team Aqua's base. They were captured after a grueling battle.[*]Meanwhile, Sonja B., Kyle E., Zach, Thomas S. and Justin I. continued their travels. While intending to go to Unova, they were sidetracked by a disturbance sensed by Shekou (Sheik :P,) and ended up traveling north, to Ecruteak. On the way, they were joined by Orange.[*]They were attacked by a group of Rocket Executives, led by Executive Riley. After a long fight they were interrupted by a being of destruction (Mr. Rage) and fled. Ecruteak was destroyed as a result. They came into possession of several Shiny Beasts and then headed to Unova (more information further down.)[*]During the boat trip to Unova, Kyle began to experience hallucinations of sorts. After arriving at Unova, and receiving an Oshawott from Prof. Juniper (with Zach getting a Snivy,) he left the group to look for Richie Eston.[*]The group soon after met up with Ryan Sanders and Ellen (whose last name I forget; both Konuju's characters.) Going to Striaton, they have just run into Evan Tierra.[*]Earlier on, Ryan had been separated from his own group in Hoenn due to various conflicts, involving the deaths of both of Nuju Nui's PCs due to him leaving the RPG. He met up with TL's Entei, and together traveled to Unova after Entei told Ryan of the same dimension disturbance that Sheik had sensed. After arriving, they met with Ellen.[*]Similar to the above, Alex Lockwood was separated from Ryan's group and will begin traveling to Unova shortly.[*]In short, a lot of TL action is centered on Unova right now -- the search for Richie Eston; the search for the source of a lot of the D. disturbance; and quite a bit more soon enough.

Team Rocket

• [*]A group of TR agents -- led mainly by Ethan Worth -- has discovered Team Aqua's return, inadvertently freeing Archie in the process. At the same time, they freed Ryan Sanders's imprisoned group from the HJS League, leading to the events talked about above.[*]Gavin Braner has begun a confrontation with his father. This has yet to be finished, and I need to update it. XP[*]A television broadcast was made, issued by Sleight and Joker, to pin Ecruteak's destruction on Team Liberty. No retaliation has been made thus far.[*]Executives McKlellen and Riley have come into bigger play; more NPC usage is planned for the future, pending increased activity of the RPG.[*]Surge, Koga and Sabrina were called to Chapel by Sleight. Meeting with McKlellen, they had been made into a three-person strike team, which will aim to target enemies of Team Rocket -- the HJSL, Teams Galactic, Energon and Liberty, etc. It is implied, however, by Koga's thoughts, that they are not working with TR for reasons that they have entire control over -- something that, spoiler alert, is meant to kick-start a plot for Jayron and Cyan at some point in the future. :P[*]McKlellen, as well, has been revealed OOCly (specifically on the wiki) as an Aura wielder.[*]Joker seems to be building something inside or around the Lake of Rage, though no one knows what.

The Searchers

• [*]The entire organization has been destroyed by Ho-Oh.[*]Searcher was forced into another dimension by Feral Tierra -- Evan Tierra's "dark half" given physical form by the powers of space.[*]As a result Searcher is trapped and will most likely not return, rendering the entire organization defunct.[*]During his imprisonment, Blackskull and Ethan Gold (canon Ethan/Gold) managed to escape their own dimensional imprisonment through the portal Searcher was being forced through, and have both been revealed to be alive. Obviously. :P[*]They were teleported to Unova at the same time that Black (Blade's character) attacked the Nimbasa Ferris Wheel, causing enough of a distraction that he was not caught.

Team Aqua

• [*]Team Aqua has been revealed to have returned to action, with Archie still at its head.[*]TA has come into possession of a Lugia.[*]Feral Tierra has (temporarily?) joined forces with Team Aqua.[*]As a way to stop a group of attacking Liberty agents (who are now inactive, unfortunately) Feral "ate" a Liberty member named Jennifer Lorne.[*]Archie is currently trying to secure an alliance with the Hojohsin League -- and with the Searchers gone and Neya inactive, rendering Soil Colossus unable to take their place, it's very likely he'll be successful.

Ford and his Operatives

• [*]It's been revealed that Ford has a fourth operative. His name is not known.[*]Ford has come into possession of the second Mewtwo as a result of Nine interrupting Quincy Adams's and Dara Trina's battle.[*]James Pierce has engaged James Arthur in battle in Lilycove, atop the Hojohsin League's "white house," so to speak, after the latter attempted to gain information from Pierce's personal computer. So far Pierce hasn't lost a single Pokémon, and is currently fighting using a Cofagrigus and Chandelure, as well as using a Porygon-Z earlier.[*]Maddison Hayes has begun a plot in Unova. Apparently, she plans on causing mass destruction in Castelia City, though for what purpose is unknown. She has recruited Black -- Blade's character -- to help her.[*]The two came into a short conflict with Evan Tierra. Despite help from Landorus (see below,) Hayes managed to almost single-handedly defeat Evan without uttering a single command, through the use of her piccolo, Bronzong and Jynx.[*]She has also been revealed to possess at least a minimal amount of psychic ability.

Team Plasma/Unova

• [*]Evan Tierra has joined Team Plasma as a field agent.[*]He has also been joined by Landorus, who, being impressed with Evan's spirit, managed to convince Team Plasma to let him join Evan.[*]The Six Sages (not Ghetsis) have been revealed as the current leaders of Team Plasma.[*]They have been made aware of the various issues -- the Darkrai, for instance -- which has influenced their willingness to bend several rules as of late.[*]They are about to meet with Blackskull and Ethan Gold to talk about an attack on the Nimbasa Ferris Wheel, which Blackskull and Ethan are suspected of having taken part in.

Darkrai and Dimensional stuff

• [*]The Ancient Darkrai have completely covered Sinnoh and have moved on to Hoenn.[*]As a result of their attack in Lavaridge, a jogger was imbued with darkness power and corrupted. This would not be a huge concern, except for the fact that he released a massive field of energy around himself once he woke up that completely obliterated the landscape within a mile of Lavaridge's borders, empowering the Void Tower there. He survived his 'kamikaze,' and has been recovered by Nine.[*]Nine suspects that there may be others like the jogger -- humans corrupted by the Darkrai's attacks instead of dying from them.[*]He is currently attempting to speak with Mr. Rage, a similar being.[*]Mr. Rage is actually a manifestation of pure fury and anger that appeared as a result of the massive dimensional imbalance. Upon his appearance, he completely destroyed the Tin Tower and Ecruteak City, single-handedly. Legendaries could not fight him (aside from Darkrai) due to his very presence causing insanity in them.[*]Both are currently at the Lake of Rage.[*]Kinali seems to have been captured by Shade. Seth is currently trying to locate the remaining Element Plates to get him back (iirc.)[*]Also as a result of the dimensional imbalance, three Shiny Beasts -- Entei, Raikou and Suicune -- have appeared. They are traveling with Zach and Sonja's group in Unova to find the source and help fix it.

And I believe that covers most of it -- for you and everyone else. :P Although, to everyone else, if I missed something, speak up. ^_^

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: That all looks right. =) Upon reviewing that, it looks like I did miss a lot. Whoops. ^_^;I'm gonna take a wild bet and say that Evan's gonna join with us, especially if he finds out about the potential dimensional disturbances that the group's investigating. =P