Pokémon: Rise Of The Rockets

Parugi

OOC: Poor Gyarados, it just keeps appearing in angered situations.

OOC: I actually was going to have it be a Gastrodon, but then I realized that Gastrodon is part Ground-Type, and I was planning to use Dack's Luxio because, well, you'll see.

IC: Dack

If the Night Slash and Shadow Ball had done any substantial damage to the Gyarados, it didn't show it; if anything, the attacks only seemed to make the beast angrier.

"Alright, then," Dack said, sending out his Luxio. "Use Charge while its recovering from its Hyper Beam, then attack with Thunder Fang!" The lion-like Pokemon leaped toward the Gyarados, biting into its rough hide. The sea beast roared in pain as it threw the Luxio off and retaliated with a Hydro Pump.

However, as Luxio fell through the air, its body began to glow... and it wasn't a Luxio, but a Luxray that landed on the sandy beach, ready for battle.

OOC: Luxray profile coming as soon as I decide what new moves to teach it.

IC: Ryan

"All I really know about the Hojohsin League is that they've taken charge of Hoenn and are trying to capture or kill every Rocket and Liberty in that region," Ryan explained. "They had a fairly large prison in Lilycove."

OOC: By the way, I have a little something planned for Ellen in Black City involving that Purrloin that attacked her in Nacrene. I'll try to get it done before the Sages are done with Sonja, Orange, and Evan.

Oh, and speaking of research, apparently Karen was part of Team Rocket in Adventures, but it was the Johto branch of Team Rocket, which wasn't under Giovanni's rule.

Edited by Konuju

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

OOC: In fact; funny coincidence time; she was part of Pryce's Neo Team Rocket.... What? I read all the Johto arc a few months ago. =PThat makes sense, though; I just wanted to mention how poor Gyarados gets to be the attacker a lot. =P

OOC: Whichever one suits better. =P Or actually.. I got this.IC - Pierce, Route 113, Hoenn"What is this stuff anyway?" Pierce asked, shaking some ash off his shoes. "It's really annoying."If I had to guess, it looks like snow."I don't like it."IC - Zac Flash, Driftveil City, Unova"Alright Duskull, you know what to do," Zac said. The Duskull nodded (or the equivalent of a nod), and disappeared into the ground. It moved to directly under the ground of trainers, waiting for Zac.At this time, Zac slowly creeped up to the group, crouching and waddling. He waiting until he was right behind Summer; then he jumped up and yelled, "Hey!" Duskull also emerged from the ground, making an attempt to scare everyone in the group.IC - Justin, Driftveil City, UnovaJustin, confused by what had happened, thanked the air and walked away. "Well," he said. "people in this city are a lot nicer than I've been hearing."

-==IC: Summer==-"Eek!" Summer yelled out, as Zac pulled off his prank; she hadn't heard him approach, and the Duskull suddenly appearing startled her along with the sudden mention. Summer turned to Zac quickly, first in annoyance, and then in surprise."Zac!" Summer said, as she hadn't expected him to be there, but then smiled."What's new with you? Haven't seen you for a few days." She inquired, as she mentally chuckled, since she had just been thinking about the Meloetta incident.I must have summoning powers or something. She jokingly thought, which caused Zach to smirk.OOC: And confusion ensues, as all three Zac/hs are in the same place at once. But, it's both confusing and awesome. =D-==IC: Vs. Guy==-If Justin looked over to where the Vs. Guy had gone off to, he would notice the odd man dancing in an odd fashion to some music, apparently in an attempt to get people to notice about the tournament.

OOC: Could be a new group called the triple Zs, I'll just use Zac B. till my Zac is no longer with them.IC: Zac B."So...another Zac?" Zac asked, he was confused and excited he wasn't the only one named Zac/h.

Edited by IX. Dymex

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Evan Tierra/Landorus"Ah yes.", Landorus said, turning his gaze to Evan, who seemed quite confused, "My Therian forme was used to get in touch with other Pokemon, without revealing my true identity.. It slows me down, but I become unbelievably strong.""Ah, I see.", Evan said, receiving the Mirror from the attendant, his eyes full of wonder, "I shall capture Black and make sure he pays for his deeds."

IC: "Hm. That one seems to be alone," Rejiva pondered to herself, watching after Justin. "Perhaps he can give me some assistance. God only knows I could use it, in getting off this forsaken island.""Hey, you!" she called, running after him. "Wait up! I need to ask you something!"

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: "The words dimension void make me think this will not be as simple as it sounds," Jamie said.

"Ilex forest," she muttered to herself wondering where she had that name before.

She remembered that James had spoke to her of it as where Celebi potentially was and that he would probably try and recruit it at somepoint. Which probably meant that it was working for Team Liberty now.

IC: James entered the office of the Liberty Leader who was looking at a document that seemed to upset him.

"I am here to deliver a report about a mission concerning Team Energon and the result of their research into using the power of legendaries in their Porygon," he said. "I would also like to ask about our current plans to counter the Darkrai threat."

OOC: I decided to go through with the bard.

Username: Minun4

Name: Richard Apollo

Faction: None

Hometown: Castelia City

Appearance: Richard stands about 5' 8" tall and has a thin build due to his need to conserve food. He has brown eyes and brown straight hair, and wears jeans, and generally a cheap button down brown shirt.

Personality: Richard fits the archetype of the spoony bard very well. He is generally jovial and care free to those he meets. He generally figures that he always found a way to keep him and his Pokemon fed, and that he can solve any given problem. He isn’t quick to a fight, but loves a competition and enjoys Pokemon battles. He is proficient with a violin and makes a living as a street performer. Apollo is not his real last name, but a name he took so that people could identify him.

Background: Richard’s parents were too poor to raise a child so they abandoned Richard on the steps of an orphanage. The orphanage he was raised wasn’t much better off, but he was able to live with food in his stomach. Eventually when Richard was ten the orphanage was shut down due to the inability to pay bills anymore. Richard being turned out on the street turned to shoplifting to survive. One day when he was about to shoplifting when a wild Sableye was caught trying to do so as well. The shopkeeper was enraged by this, but was calmed when Richard apologized pretending to be the Sableye’s trainer. One stolen Pokeball later the Sableye was his. After a few weeks of the two living a meager existance, they came upon a store where a violin caught his eye, and after a month of saving he bought the violin and became a street performer. With a way to afford food, clothing and some basic equipment, Richard and Hades wandered the Unova Region where he caught both Dionysus and Erebus.

Pokémon:

Species: Sableye

Nickname: Hades

Trainer: Richard Apollo

Appearance: Hades’ chest gemstone is a blue sapphire instead of the usual red gemstone.

Personality: Hades is the type who prefers to avoid confrontation if possible, only will fight if he is told by Richard or is forced into a corner.

Ability: Prankster

Specialty: Being used to not fighting directly, Hades tends to use Status Ailments as well as his Ghost-nature to fight opponents indirectly.

Known Moves: Night Shade, Recover (Egg Move), Fake Out, Confuse Ray, Fury Swipes, Detect

Species: Snorlax

Nickname: Dionysus

Appearance: Like a Standard Snorlax through and through.

Personality: Like any Snorlax, Dionysus likes to eat and sleep. He is rather indifferent to much else but keeps an ear open for his name.

Ability: Thick Fat

Specialty: He will try to absorb most of his opponent’s blows to try get them to wear themselves down. If this does not work he will uses his weight as a weapon or resort to physical blows.

Known Moves: Rest, Snore, Curse (Egg Move), Body Slam, Crunch, Yawn

Species: Tentacool

Nickname: Erebus

Appearance: Has bit deeper shade of blue than a standard Tentacool

Personality: On land he is a bit sluggish however in either underwater or in good moisture he is active and ready for battle.

Ability: Rain Dish

Specialty: Richard’s only Pokemon that likes a direct fight, however he will set up the field he is in to his advantage.

Known Moves: Toxic Spikes, Acid, Bubblebeam, Supersonic, Constrict, Rapid Spin (Egg Move)

He doesn't have any real singing pokemon yet, but I don't know what sort of one I'd want to give him, so I'll probably have him catch one later.

Edited by Claus Von Minun the 4th

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

OOC:
Species: Luxray (male)
Nickname: none
Trainer: Dack Majors
Appearance: Slightly larger than the average Luxray. Its coat is also a slightly darker blue than normal.
Personality: Luxray is very trusting of Dack and will follow his commands even if he doesn’t fully understand Dack’s strategy. However, it retains its hasty nature and if Dack doesn’t give it a command it will charge into battle on its own.
Ability: Intimidate
Specialty: Luxray is extremely fast and is also a good physical attacker
Known Moves: Tackle, Charge, Thunder Fang, Crunch, Scary Face Discharge, Take Down (egg move) Wild Charge
Number of Battles: 7 (Manaphy (x2), Genesect, Gabite, Karen (x2), Gyarados)

Edited by Konuju

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

IC: Zac B."Well I'm gonna prep for the tournament, anyone wanna train with me?" Zac asked, "Just asking since most of us will be in the tournament,"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

OOC: Just as a heads up to anyone interacting with Justin and Zac Flash: I won't be able to get on as much for the next two weeks. IC - Justin, Driftveil City, UnovaJustin heard his name and stopped. "Hm?"IC - Zac Flash, Driftveil City, Unova"Nothing much," Zac replied. "Might go back to that forest soon, though."He turned to Zac B.. "What tournament?" he asked.

IC: "Tell me how to get back to Vermillion city, ASAP. It's critical I get there," Rejiva said, tossing the VS recorder to Anya so she could take a look at it. "If you do, there may be something in it for you."

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

-==IC: Summer==-"There's going to be a tournament here, starting tomorrow. A number of us appear to be joining it, so it's probably going to be cool." Summer explained, nodding at what he had said about heading back.

IC: Ellen
Ellen listened to Ryan, Alex, and Gold talk about boring Team Liberty stuff. She was completely uninterested and was itching to go do some exploring. "Can I take a look around the city?" she asked the group.

Edited by Konuju

IC - Justin, Driftveil City, Unova"Vermillion?" Justin said, trying to recall what region the city was in. "Well.. I don't think it's in Unova, so you'd probably have to take a plane there. There's a major airport in Mistralton."He looked down to Sparks for conformation. The Electrike nodded.IC - Zac Flash, Driftveil City, Unova"Oh," Zac said. "Sounds like fun. I think I'll join." He looked down at a poster. "Where do I sign up?"

IC: "Ugh. No. No, I don't do planes. That's how Rocket knows where you are. I don't want them finding me." Rejiva glanced around with some degree of wariness. "Any other ways to get there that you know of?"

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC - Justin, Driftveil City, UnovaJustin raised an eyebrow. "Something against Team Rocket?" he asked. "Regardless, I guess you could go by boat, but it would take a long time. Though.." He took out a Pokeball, and opened it. A Munna appeared."If you need to get there fast, we could go through the Dream World."

-==IC: Zach==-"There should be a guy over near where the tournament will be held tomorrow, in southern Driftveil; he's been handing out Versus Recorders all week." Zach explained, and Summer thought for a moment."Actually... Do you still have the Versus Recorder you got when we fought on the Battle Subway together? If you do, then you can probably get wirelessly added to the tournament..."

IC: Rej shuddered at the mention of the Dream World."Thank you, but niet. I will find a boat soon to take me back." She glanced around again quickly, to make sure nobody she knew was watching her. "And... many thanks for your assistance, as well."

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC - Seth:After having been shooed away, Seth quickly found himself a wall to lean against. While waiting for Evan, he pulled out his knife and began to roll it around his fingers. He tried to keep his distance from the others, never being one to try to start a conversation, since he realized that nobody really noticed him when he did. He was forgotten in Castelia, and nobody cared. He sat in the middle to the city, and played his flute as the city fell to pieces around him.Seth gripped his knife tightly with his gloved hand, the blade cutting into the fabric. They didn't want his help, so why should he stay? What kind of people would want an incomplete loser like him around? He felt a dark presence enter his mind, but quickly shoved it out, realizing that he could go down the same path as Damien did.Nonetheless, the Hero of Time continued to play with his knife, whistling a simple tune as he closed his eyes.~Det

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

IC: A man and a Pokémon stepped off a bridge which marked the entrance into Driftveil city. The man was carrying a violin case with his left hand while the Pokémon walked beside him on his right. The man was a trainer named Richard and the Pokémon was a Sableye named Hades.

“Hades go find us a good street corner that we can perform on.”

Right… the Sableye thought.

He tended to be the one of the two that would find a street corner or someplace that Richard would play the violin for tips. It was income, and he knew they needed as much of that as they could get. The Sableye scurried around to find the best place to start street performing. He passed by others who also practiced this trade and knew to keep moving. Competition was not wanted.

He kept wandering around until he found a marketplace. With some luck he found not one street performer in sight. He picked a corner at an intersection, many people passed by, and while it was noisy he knew Richard could play loud enough to be heard. He ran back towards Richard and hoped to tell him of this before somebody took advantage of their absence and took the spot for themselves. The smile on his face gradually turned into a frown as he saw Richard holding a flyer.

“What do you think Hades; can we afford a break from street performing to participate in this tournament?” he said showing Hades the flyer.

Hades merely sighed; he knew that they were better off trying to make money to afford food, but he knew that Richard was going to enter the tournament regardless of his objections. Richard generally understood the Sableye pretty well, but he had a strange habit of not understanding him if he tried to steer him away from something he wanted to do. Sometimes he wished that Richard never caught him.

No I don’t, he thought catching himself on this.

While Richard had his quirks and not a lot of money to his name, he was a person who owned some Pokémon, and wandered around a region. That qualifies Richard to be a Pokémon trainer on a journey, which meant Hades had access to free food and a roof over his head via Pokémon Centers. Plus Richard and the other two weren’t the worst company he could find; Richard he did admit he enjoyed the company of though he felt Dionysus was an oaf, and that Erebus was either always hyperactive or a potato depending on what kind of day it was.

“Don’t worry,” Richard said putting the Sableye on his shoulder, “We’ll go to the Pokemon Center where you can get well rested after a long day of walking so you’ll be in top condition for tomorrow.”

I wasn’t worried about that, he thought.

No he was more worried about the fact that not only were they not going to try and make money tomorrow but that instead he was going to get beaten up.

“Alright, let’s go see where we can get signed up. You know things are looking up.”

Hades hung his head.

After a good walk they saw dancing to strange music.

"Is he a street performer?" Richard asked, genuinely impressed, "I'd probably give him some money, if we had any, just for the originality."

Hades agreed with a nod, that he would have too, but then pointed to his hands.

Noticing his gesture he looked at the man's hands and said, "Why I think you're right, those are flyers for the tournament. Excuse me," he said walking over to the strange dancing man, "Do you where one can sign up for this tournament," showing him the flyer.

OOC: Blade: Not very heavy research, actually. The most I've looked in regards to specifics was the relation between Gold and Jasmine, and even that was mostly assumption. I think I'm just magic. XPJohto, yes. What of it?Konuju: Luxray looks good to me. I'm surprised you didn't count Genesect as two battles, though--it should've counted considering it was sort of like a demi-boss in the Manaphy Arc.IC - Kyle Eston - Driftveil City: Kyle was about to argue with Zach--about to suggest that it would be better to hurry to Dragonspiral Tower and set up at least some sort of preliminary trap for Black, and that now was quite possibly the worst time to take a break given everything that had just happened--but stopped himself. From experience, he knew that it would be pointless to try and talk anyone out of taking this kind of a detour.Sighing, he folded the flyer, sticking it in his pocket. As the Vs. Recorder guy obligatorily came over and handed him one of the devices, Kyle looked at Zach, a smile creeping onto his face."All right, then," he said, taking on a more friendly expression and stature. "I guess we're entering the tournament." He had to stop himself from adding an afterthought, though Kyle allowed himself to think it.Zach, you're a good friend, he said in his head. But... I think this is an incredibly stupid idea given the circumstances, and if it turns out I'm right, I have to hold you at least partially accountable for whatever happens...For once, Kyle hoped he was wrong.IC - Sages/Sonja Baron - Sages' Chamber: "That's the spirit," Gorm said. "We have nothing to fear as long as he can be stopped before he can reactivate the Dusk Stone. You are dismissed.""Do try to resume the chase as soon as possible," Rood asked. "This meeting has given him enough of a headstart."As Evan was allowed to leave, Sonja prepared herself to face whatever the Sages wished to throw at her. Instead, they turned their attention to Ray."You wish to discuss the topic of your family's murders," Zinzolin said after a moment. "I feel it would be easier for all of us--particularly you, Mr. Hakuda--if you were simply given access to the case file."IC - Gold/etc. - Hall: "Sounds like a fun bunch," Gold said sarcastically. He looked at Blackskull. "Geez, things kind of went downhill after you disappeared, didn't they, Scarf?""That's putting it lightly. I guess I'm going to have to look over those files from Markus myself before we leave," Blackskull answered, sighing. He closed his eyes. "What about that attack on Paradise that Ashera was putting together? And how's the Darkrai situation at this point?" He glanced back at the door. "We heard a bit from Tierra, but..."IC - Goldhawk - Office: Goldhawk sighed. "Bounty delivered a report earlier today," he said after a moment. "Rayquaza, Kyogre, Groudon, three standard Deoxys, the Alpha Deoxys, three Latios, and three Latias--all at full strength--hardly put a dent in the nine active Darkrai. Right now, we have no viable plan--we're at their mercy until either Sleight and Joker extend their hands to us, or the three heroes of legend reappear to help defeat them." He stood up, throwing the file he was holding onto the table and moving over to the window, looking out on the island as he rubbed his head. "And, of course, help from Unova is unlikely, given the total destruction of Castelia City a few days ago..."He sighed, shaking his head. Goldhawk looked at James. "But enough horrible news. Tell me whatever you need to tell me--as long as it's not more horrible news. What are our energy-crazed friends up to lately?"IC - Ethan Worth/Kent Mercer - Helicopter: "Maybe," Ethan said to Jamie. "Then again, the reports are that he's back--it's not like we'll have to go into another dimension to track him down. Poking around Ilex Forest should be good enough." He shrugged, leaning back and smiling slightly. "Besides, I know that forest and the surrounding area like the back of my hand. I'd be more worried about the fact that you'll have to pick up the slack for me if we end up having to fight Pryce--half of my team is weak to Ice-Types."OOC: I'll timeskip to Saffron whenever you guys (Blade/Minun) want me to; not sure if you wanna continue this conversation or not.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC: Zac B."Things are shaping up!" Zac said placing his hands together, "everyone here knows each other, but are you ready or your friends to become your foes? This is gonna be awesome,"

IC: "I really hope that doesn't happen, Pryce was on our side right? I do have two Pokemon that have a type advantage over Ice and one that is Ice so we have that. I really, really hope that it doesn't come to that."

OOC: That's all I needed to say, I am ready for time skip.

IC: The mission having lasted several days meant that the destruction of Castelia City was news to him, but it paled in comparison to the report that so many legendaries had failed to defeat the Darkrai.

He was silent for a moment before saying, "Well our mission was largely a success, but we had to fight a Porygon-Z that had been powered up by their experiments. It managed to take down Mewtwo and took the combined efforts of myself, Executive Aaron and Agent Vero to take it down. In short it does indeed have the power of a Legendary. However I am pleased to report that upon defeating it we were able to capture it and recover its pokeball. I am less pleased to report that the agents of Energon managed to get away."

OOC: Is this alright with you Umbra? I kind of went out on a limb there and thought this was the ending I kind of imagined for our fight. If you disagree I can retcon/revise this.

OOC: Pryce is from Johto, not Kanto. =PIC - Pierce, Route 111, Hoenn"Good lord, this sandstorm.." Pierce said as his face got whipped again. "How long until we get out of this?"Dusknoir shrugged, blocking his face from the oncoming sand.Pierce just groaned.IC - Justin, Driftveil City, Unova"No problem," Justin said. He walked away, traveling north to the Pokemon Center. Halfway there, he heard someone shout. Turning, Justin saw Zac, with people he wasn't familiar with.You again..IC - Zac Flash, Driftveil City, Unova"Oh," Zac said, taking the VS. Recorder out. "This thing? I almost lost it.. Good thing I didn't." He looked around the group.I know that one.. he thought, looking at Kyle. Probably all Liberty."So.. What brings you all here?"

IC: Zac B."I was gonna head to Sinnoh, but this tournament might help me train for what I'm gonna face in Sinnoh," Zac said,

OOC: Is there anything happening in Johto?And is there a post that tells what will be happening in Saffron City? Sorry I have not been paying very close attention.Oh and I'm thinking of making a character that wants to become a gym leader. Not sure which type the character will specialize in yet though.

OOC:speaking of which, there was a plot I was gonna use we're Zac was gonna want to become a fire type gym leader, but I didn't as at the time since I was new, but I think I'll do that after the Darkrai plot is fin.

IC: Rej breathed a quick sigh of relief, having completed the harrowing task of being polite to a stranger."Perhaps a visit to PokeMart is in order, Da?" Rej asked Anya, accompanied by a sideways look.Yeah, sure. Get more revives for the fish.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

OOC: ...I'm sure I had a good reason at the time for why Genesect was only one battle. But I'm not sure what that reason was.

IC: Ryan
"You mean Silvermind?" Ryan asked, not used to calling Ashera by her real name. "I wasn't there for the attack on Paradise, but from what I heard she was captured by Team Rocket and so Team Liberty had to hire a group called Soil Colossus to get her back. But then Soil Colossus captured her themselves and held her hostage, forcing Teams Rocket and Liberty to work together to get her back. I was actually part of that rescue mission; Soil Colossus wanted us to come to Unova, where we had to capture a Manaphy outside of Undella Bay. But then Maxie from Team Magma showed up out of nowhere and captured the Manaphy with a Master Ball. Maxie wanted us to look for him in Hoenn, but that was when Alex and I got captured by the Hojohsin League. I haven't heard anything since."

Ryan took a deep breath after the long explanation. "As for the Darkrai, they've already conquered Sinnoh and are now in Hoenn. When I left for Unova, they were heading toward my hometown, Fortree. I'm not sure how much they may have conquered since then, but I'd bet they've probably conquered most if not all of Hoenn by now."

Edited by Konuju

OOC: Blade: Not very heavy research, actually. The most I've looked in regards to specifics was the relation between Gold and Jasmine, and even that was mostly assumption. I think I'm just magic. XPJohto, yes. What of it?IC - Kyle Eston - Driftveil City: Kyle was about to argue with Zach--about to suggest that it would be better to hurry to Dragonspiral Tower and set up at least some sort of preliminary trap for Black, and that now was quite possibly the worst time to take a break given everything that had just happened--but stopped himself. From experience, he knew that it would be pointless to try and talk anyone out of taking this kind of a detour.Sighing, he folded the flyer, sticking it in his pocket. As the Vs. Recorder guy obligatorily came over and handed him one of the devices, Kyle looked at Zach, a smile creeping onto his face."All right, then," he said, taking on a more friendly exp<b></b>ression and stature. "I guess we're entering the tournament." He had to stop himself from adding an afterthought, though Kyle allowed himself to think it.Zach, you're a good friend, he said in his head. But... I think this is an incredibly stupid idea given the circumstances, and if it turns out I'm right, I have to hold you at least partially accountable for whatever happens...For once, Kyle hoped he was wrong.IC - Sages/Sonja Baron - Sages' Chamber: "That's the spirit," Gorm said. "We have nothing to fear as long as he can be stopped before he can reactivate the Dusk Stone. You are dismissed.""Do try to resume the chase as soon as possible," Rood asked. "This meeting has given him enough of a headstart."As Evan was allowed to leave, Sonja prepared herself to face whatever the Sages wished to throw at her. Instead, they turned their attention to Ray."You wish to discuss the topic of your family's murders," Zinzolin said after a moment. "I feel it would be easier for all of us--particularly you, Mr. Hakuda--if you were simply given access to the case file."IC - Ethan Worth/Kent Mercer - Helicopter: "Maybe," Ethan said to Jamie. "Then again, the reports are that he's back--it's not like we'll have to go into another dimension to track him down. Poking around Ilex Forest should be good enough." He shrugged, leaning back and smiling slightly. "Besides, I know that forest and the surrounding area like the back of my hand. I'd be more worried about the fact that you'll have to pick up the slack for me if we end up having to fight Pryce--half of my team is weak to Ice-Types."OOC: I'll timeskip to Saffron whenever you guys (Blade/Minun) want me to; not sure if you wanna continue this conversation or not.
OOC: What Nara said. =P-==IC: Zach==-Zach nodded, understanding himself that this was a detour that they couldn't really afford. However... He figured that one day would be plenty, to get rest, and recoup from everything that had happened. However..."We leave the moment we've finished with the tournament, then." Zach said, a nod indicating he may just well feel this might be a mistake in the long-run; but he was willing to risk it.OOC: I want to comment on part of what Kyle was thinking OOC, but I can't yet. =P-==IC: Ray==-Ray looked rather startled by the offer, but nodded with a smile."That is really generous, and I thank you for that; I hope that if I can be of assistance with the knowledge, that by working together, this case can be closed, and the mystery solved, once and for all." Ray said with a nod, pleased at the offer.-==IC: Lucia==-Lucia simply nodded; not saying anything about the fighting part."Right. Let's hope the rumours are true about him actually being here, then." Lucia said, as she wasn't sure if it'd be a good idea to jump through dimensions or anything like that.OOC: I'm actually kinda surprised Palkia hasn't commented about these alternate dimension people and things appearing. =P
OOC:speaking of which, there was a plot I was gonna use we're Zac was gonna want to become a fire type gym leader, but I didn't as at the time since I was new, but I think I'll do that after the Darkrai plot is fin.
OOC: Yes, wait; for sure. ;)

-==IC: VS. Guy==-The VS. Guy smiled, but didn't stop his dancing."Perfect timing!" The guy called out, as he coordinated his dancing to grab a VS. Recorder from his bag of the devices, and handed it to the new person; and nodded, as he shuffled around on the spot."This is how you will be able to join the tournament; the invite's already on there. You can now just enter tomorrow!" The Vs. Guy explained, dancing all the while. Credit had to be given to him, he knew how to dance.

OOC: .... did I say Pryce was from Kanto...? o__OCosmic: Aside from what we're planning right now? Nope, Johto's being boring right now. Kind of difficult not to be with everyone in Unova and all... DXAnd no, there's not. I will say that it'll be interesting though--what with the train ride and the actions and the Pryce and spoon in the jello and the bwaaaah.Minun: Gonna wait for Umbra to confirm/deny before responding with Goldhawk.IC - Ethan Worth - Helicopter: "Technically speaking, he was allied with the old Team Rocket," Ethan answered. "But still, same difference, right?"OOC: Ready to timeskip, Blade?IC - Sages/Sonja Baron - Sages' Chamber: "In that case, we will have the file delivered to you shortly," Gorm said, his tone implying that Ray, too, was dismissed. At the same time, the Sages' attendant walked through a side door, heading off to retrieve the file.IC - Blackskull/etc. - Hall: "Sounds like a ridiculously convoluted series of events," Gold said. "A shame I missed it..."Blackskull sighed at the news regarding the Darkrai, crossing his arms. "Goldhawk and I are going to have to have a serious discussion about recent events when we get back..." he said.IC - Kyle Eston - Driftveil City: Kyle nodded. "Right. I'll see you all tomorrow, then," he said, noting the time and beginning to head toward the Pokémon Center. He waved. "See ya."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC: Zac B.Zac brings out Z-pup, and crouches down to its level, "We got some training to do," Zac said, "Gonna teach you a new move, well if I had the tm... Any of you know of a place I can buy TMs?"

OOC: Yeah, I understand, I sent a PM to Umbra for confirmation. I'll say if he responds, or he'll post.Jamie is waiting for timeskip.

IC: "Ah this, for me?" Richard said gladly accepting the VS. Recorder from the dancing man.

He recognized the device as something he had seen from time to time, they cost money so Richard had never bought one before. He left the man then, still dancing trying to alert the world about the tournament. Richard hummed the music that the heard while conducting the beat with his hand.

"So what do you think now, shall we go get checked in at the Pokemon Center?"

Hades brightened up at this.

FOOD! He said in Pokemon-tounge raising his hand in a glad gesture.

"I'll take that as a yes," Richard said.

OOC: Yes, you said he was one of the Kanto Gym Leaders. =P Easy mistake to make, considering that Johto's effectively just an expansion of Kanto... </burn, despite the fact that Johto is indeed awesome>And yes, yes I am. =)-==IC: Ray==-Ray nodded, however, as he walked out of the room, he paused, and looked back at Sonja for a moment, before he actually left the room, hoping that she could at least get some answers."Yo." Ray said, as he walked up to the group present once more, nodding to them.-==IC: Zach==-Zach nodded, as he walked toward the Pokemon Center as well, but looked over at Summer, curious."You staying somewhere else, or will you be training, more or less?" Zach asked, and Summer nodded."I need to train my Pokemon, yes; I'll probably help out Blazer, here." Summer explained, and Zach nodded."Right. Well, then, I'm gonna rest, now. My Pokemon are mostly all evolved, and all the ones I'll be using are evolved, so..." Zach explained, and Summer nodded."Right, then. Night." Summer said, and Zach headed off toward the Pokemon Center once more.-==IC: Lucia==-Lucia nodded; as that was what she was thinking too; despite the fact that it was a different Team Rocket he was primarily in charge of, that didn't stop things, after what happened with Koga and the others, who were in a similar situation.