Pokémon: Rise Of The Rockets

Parugi

IC: "Mewtwo was hit pretty hard by the Porygon-Z, and it hit several others for a large amount as well, plus there were battles with other Energon agents. However we have no records of wounds too serious to treat via our normal methods. All our Pokemon and agents should be fighting fit after a trip to our Pokemon Center; they should be ready in a hour or two at most, save Mewtwo who may need some more time plus a good nights rest but I no see reason that he will not be able to fight by tomorrow."

OOC: We have a Pokemon Center right? And generally what do we assume to be the average time it takes for Pokemon Center treatment?

IC: Jamie did not like Ethan pumping up his own ego but she had to hand it to him, he was the only reason she ever got anywhere.

Saffron she thought as she looked around at the city. She tried to recall what she knew about the city. Not much came to mind, not having lived long enough to hear much about it, and not having been in it long enough to learn much about it.

IC: *Crunch-Munch! Chew-Chew! Snuffle-Slurp! Crunch-Munch! Chew-Chew! Snuffle-Slurp!* These are the sound effects of the broke trainer Richard and his pokemon on their ongoing mission to keep their stomaches full. After Richard, Hades and Erebus had eaten, Richard and Hades got mounds of food and plates and took it outside, where Richard sent out Dionysus who ate and ate mound after mound, plate after plate of food to sate his endless hunger.

Okay, you can hardly keep yourself fed, what made think getting a giant who does nothing but eat and sleep a good idea? Hades yelled with vigor.

If Richard did get what the Pokemon was yelling about in its own tounge, which would have required a deep understanding of the Pokemon, that he admittably had, or the expertise to understand Sableye, which he didn't, he was doing a very good job of pretending not to understand as the two brought back plate after plate to their Snorlax companion.

I need to either learn Human-tounge or telepathy to force him to hear and understand me when I yell at him, Hades thought to himself.

After a while, with Dionysus and Erebus in their pokeballs, Hades and Richard went to their room and collapsed on beds nearly instantly falling asleep.

Edited by Metal Gear Minun

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

IC: Zac B.Maybe Zac should teach Z-pup human language? He doubt it would happen but hey, if legendaries can speak human language, why can't regular Pokemon? Then again legendaries were more powerful, had more powers...some of them don't even have mouths!Might as well try.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

OOC: Cosmic: Personally, I've been playing it as a variation of the latter--you can have more than six with you, but you can (and it's recommended that you do) manually send/retrieve Pokémon to/from whatever server you're using where available.IC - Ethan Worth - Saffron City: Humming softly to himself, Ethan led the two girls through the streets, occasionally glancing around at the surrounding buildings; in general, however, he kept himself focused on their destination, steadily leading them to the station."Shouldn't be much... aha," he said as they turned a corner. Ethan smiled, stopping for a moment and putting his hands on his hips as he admired the station. "Looks like my navigational skills have succeeded once again. And to think, I haven't been to this city in... however long now." He chuckled at his own joke, beginning to walk toward the entrance.And with plenty of time to spare, too, he noted. Train doesn't leave for another half hour or so.IC - Sonja Baron/Blackskull/etc. - Hall: "Mhm." Sonja nodded at Ray, too tired and mentally preoccupied to really respond.The attendant made a motion to a nearby guard, who straightened up. "Officer Cade, please show this group to the Pokémon Center.""Yes, ma'am," Cade said. As she entered the Sages' chamber, he stepped out from his station, beginning to lead the way out of the castle. He glanced over his shoulder at the numerous foreigners, silently observing them before turning forward again."Sounds like things got pretty heated in there," he said to no one in particular. "Hope it wasn't too terrifying; those guys can be pretty rough."OOC: Gonna leave it up to you to make it morning, Blade. :P
OOC: Alright. Sorry for delay, tried to get on last night, but couldn't for long enough to update. =P-==IC: Ray, earlier==-Ray shrugged."Things got heated for a little, yes, but it was luckily not too terrifying." Ray said with a nod, as they walked toward the Pokemon Center quickly.OOC: If you, or anyone, wants to continue that conversation, it can happen in flashbacks. =)-==IC: Ray, morning==-Ray yawned, as he sat up, and blinked, rubbing his eye slightly.Right... First day of our renewed mission. Ray thought, as he looked over at the files that he had obtained the previous day, that contained the information on his parents' death.Maybe I can find out the truth about everything that happened now...OOC: I find that I accidentally gave Ray numerous parallels to Gold. Someone should comment on that during this journey. =P-==IC: Zach==-Zach opened his eyes, and groaned, as he looked at the time, which was still early, but still later than he had initially expected. He looked over at the Zoroark curled in a corner, a singed piece of paper nearby. Zach nodded, with a smile, as he stood up, and recalled Kate, still sleeping for the moment, and gathered his stuff.Let's go. It's time to win this tournament. Zach thought to Blade and Cyndy; the two he had successfully connected with mentally.-==IC: Summer==-Summer woke up with a yawn, and exited the Pokemon Center after gathering her stuff; she was mentally prepared; however, she knew that she likely wouldn't do well in the matches, due to her team. However, she did hope to at least get to the second round.-==IC: Lucia==-Lucia nodded, as she approached the station with the others; she didn't share Ethan's enthusiastic arrogance, but that didn't mean she wasn't amused how he tried to keep his ego inflated."Right. So you checking your Pokegear was just for the messages?" Lucia asked, raising a skeptical eyebrow, despite that being a joke.OOC: Alright; question time; who's all participating? I already know four of the participants, however, I'm wanting to confirm the others. =)ZachKyleSummerZacZacJustinRejRichardDid I miss anyone by accident?I believe it'll be two 8-person tournaments, since I would like to show a couple things off. The match-ups will be announced in-game, however. =P

IC: Zac B"That's it!" Zac said to Z-pup, they got up early training for the tournament. Zac looked at the clock and realized they needed to go."Come on Z-pup, that'll have to do!" Zac said running out of the Pokemon Center with his growlithe behind him.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Ryan
Ryan awoke surprisingly well rested, considering how much he had been running the day before. He got out of bed with a stretch and headed down to the lobby of the Pokemon Center. He didn't see anyone else in the group, so he grabbed a cup of apple juice (he didn't like coffee) and sat down, slowly sipping the juice as he waited for the others to arrive.

IC: Ellen
Ellen shuffled into the lobby, followed by her Pokemon. There were only a few people in the lobby, and Ellen easily spotted Ryan. "Morning," she mumbled, still half asleep.

"You're up early," Ryan said. "I hope you're well rested -- we've got a busy day ahead of us, with chasing after that criminal and all."

"Right..." Ellen yawned. "I think I'll step outside for some fresh air."

"Alright," Ryan nodded. "Just don't stray off too far."

Ellen nodded as she headed out the door, with Solo, Terry, and Artemis not far behind. However, almost as soon as she stepped outside, Terry started growling. Suddenly alert, Ellen looked around for what was causing her Herdier to get so agitated.

A Purrloin -- what looked like the same Purrloin from Nacrene City -- had just stolen some man's piece of toast. The cat turned at the sound of Terry's barking and, recognizing Ellen and her Pokemon, darted away. Not about to let the theif get away again, Terry chased after the Purrloin.

"Not again," Ellen muttered as she ran after the Herdier. "Terry, get back here!"

Edited by Konuju

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

IC: Train Station, Saffron CityChaz sat down in a seat on the train. When something unexpected happened. In the seat next to him his backpack wiggled and out crawled a Caterpie. Chaz was caught off guard by this. The Caterpie looked around as if confused by its location; the Pokemon then curled up in Chaz's lap and fell asleep.How odd. Where is it from and why is was it in my backpack? Maybe it crawled in my backpack when I was in Viridian Forest? The little Pokemon seems friendly enough maybe I'll catch it.He got out an empty Pokeball and activated it, Caterpie was drawn inside. The ball wiggled three times in his hand and then the Pokemon was caught.OOC:Species: CaterpieNickname: noneTrainer: ChazAppearance: normal looking CaterpiePersonality: He is naive but also quite mild and very friendly to everyone. He likes to be out of his Pokeball as much as possible.Ability: Shield DustSpecialty: SpeedKnown Moves: Tackle, String Shot, Bug BiteCaterpie can also learn snore and electroweb but only by move tutor. :PAnd how often can we catch Pokemon, is it still only every ten pages?

Edited by Cosmic Titan

IC: Zac B. Zac only got a can of soda, a rice ball, and a glazed doughnut which was in his mouth as he and Z-pup ran to the tournament. "I gotta get there fast!!!" he said with food in his mouth,

Edited by IX. Dymex

IC: Hades awoke to the sound of the "Ode to Joy" being played on a violin. Richard had woken up earlier and started to practice his violin. Hades sat for a moment silent and simply listened to the violin; Richard was facing away and did not seem to know that Hades had awoken. He played for a minute until he hit a sour note. Once he hit that note, the atmosphere vanished.

"No no, that's not it," he said muttering to himself observing a piece of music.Richard turned around and saw that Hades had gotten up from his bed.

"Oh, hello Hades, are you ready for the tournament?"

Tournament what tournament, Hades thought for a moment before realizing oh that tournament...

"Well let's head on over to the tournament!" Richard said packing his things.

This was translated to "Well let's go get you beaten up!" in Hades' mind.

Edited by Claus Von Minun the 4th

OOC: Zac Flash and Justin are participating. However, I'll be gone on weekdays for 8 hours, save Friday, where I'll be gone for 5. Next week and tomorrow. It might mess with things.No IC right now. Start the tournament and include my two if you want, whoever's battling them (unless it's Zac F. against Justin) can control them. Don't care if they win or lose.

IC Alex:Letting out a loud yawn was the signal Alex was about to walk out into the lobby of the Pokemon center. He stretched really quick and then walked over and stacked his plate with food. Sitting across from Ryan he muffled a "Good Morning" in between bites. Empoleon, Absol, Espeon, Marshtomp, Litwick, and Rufflet were all out too eating.

Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0389 8396 7500

OT: Alex

IC: Zac B.Zac and Z-pup made it to the tournament, lot of people are here. Zac got a little nervous, but he defeated the elite four when he was younger, he could win this. "Ready boy?" Zac asked his growlitheZ-pup nodded and pawed at the floor, "Lets do this,"

OOC: Minun: Yup. And I don't know; that has tended to vary. Maybe an hour or so?Cosmic: Approved. And yes.IC - Jackson Sang/Gavin Braner - Train Station: "Well, the train doesn't leave for another half hour," Jackson noted, coming to a stop in the middle of the station. He looked at Gavin. "You know, I'd say we're pretty much friends now. Since you're so interested in Pokémon, how about a quick match on board the train? They've got a few carts toward the end devoted to battling.""Do they really?" Gavin asked, surprised by this considering how... relatively small trains looked. Jackson nodded. "In that case, sure; I haven't had a proper battle in a few weeks now.""Great," Jackson said. "I'll meet you there." Giving a short wave to Gavin, Jackson boarded the train, disappearing into its depths. The former Rocket agent waited a moment, looking around the station.Three people were just entering the building. Gavin frowned, recognizing them as Rockets. Quickly, he walked forward, following after Jackson.IC - Ethan Worth - Train Station: "Never once," Ethan said to Lucia as they entered the station, looking over at her. He paused, freezing for several moments as he saw the large group of people by the train--although he was only interested in one of them. His expression became far more serious than it had been a moment ago."Would you two mind buying the tickets?" he asked. "I'll meet you by that door." Without waiting for a response, the Rocket agent headed off into the crowd, inconspicuously going toward the uniformed group at the other end of the platform.What in blazes is she doing here?IC - Kyle Eston - Pokemon Center, Driftveil: Kyle covered his eyes with his hand, groggily opening them as sunlight struck his face, waking him. Tiredly, he pushed himself up, rubbing his face with his hand, his other arm still holding on to the egg. The Liberty agent looked at the clock, frowning as he saw the time.Nine... that's later than usual for me... he noted. Sighing, he stretched, forcing himself to stand and begin getting ready for the day ahead of him.IC - Sonja Baron - Pokemon Center, Black City: Sonja zipped up her jacket as she descended the stairs, entering the Pokémon Center's lobby. She had already showered and gotten her stuff ready--as usual.Spotting Ryan and Alex (who was tiredly eating,) she nodded at the former, walking toward his table and taking a seat. "Morning," she said.IC - Goldhawk - Office: Goldhawk nodded. "So in other words, this conflict was basically a Team Liberty victory. That's good to hear."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

-==IC: Ray==-"Same." A voice called out behind Sonja, as Ray yawned, and walked down the stairs not far behind Sonja."So, the plan is to move forward quickly, aiming to get to Undella Town by tomorrow; Black shouldn't have that much of a head start, with luck, we can catch up to him sometime soon." Ray said, still using Ryan's code name, since there was another Ryan in the group.-==IC: Lucia==-Lucia looked over at Ethan, finding the situation curious, but shrugged."Whatever; I think we can handle that." Lucia said, as she walked toward the ticket booth, hoping their destination was Goldenrod, as was obvious.-==IC: Zach==-Zach walked out of his room, and nearly collided with Summer, as the two blinked."So that's where you stayed." Zach said with a suspicious look, as Summer turned away."No. I was simply visiting a friend." Summer stated, as she walked away, leaving Zach to simply watch her go, and the liberty trainer shook his head.Why does she not tell anyone her plans...?OOC: Nara: Doesn't matter much, most of us aren't on until the night, anyway. =) I'll keep that in mind, however. =)

IC: Zac B.Zac walked around the tournament grounds. There was a lot of people here. Looked like most were spectators, some were trainers who were gonna enter, "Now where's Summer and Zach?"

"Morning," Ryan said to Alex, Sonja, and Ray. After listening to Ray's plan, he nodded. "Sounds good," he agreed. "Well, I'm ready when you are. Ellen just stepped outside for a moment, so I think that means we're only waiting on Evan and Seth."

As he said this, Ryan glanced out the window and realized that he couldn't see Ellen anymore. "Where did she go now?" he muttered, getting up to look for her around the outside of the Pokemon Center.

At that moment, however, Ellen was far from the Pokemon Center. She had followed Terry into a long, dark alley. "Terry, stop!" she shouted.

Ellen, look out! Solo cried telepathically. Ahead of them, the Purrloin had skidded to a stop to avoid running into a Roughneck who had just stepped into the alley.

"Hold it right dere!" The roughneck glared. "Dat's da Purrloin dat caused us so much trouble last night!" He slowly advanced toward the small cat, a malicious grin on his face.

"Purrloin, this way!" Ellen cried, turning around to head out the other side of the alley. However, as she turned, she bumped right into a second roughneck.

"Not so fast," the roughneck said. "Dis here's our alley!"

"I'm sorry about intruding on your alley," Ellen said. "So we'll just be on our way."

"I don't think so," the first roughneck sneered, reaching for a Pokeball. "I think it's time we teached you a lesson! What do you think, Dave?"

"Good idea," the second roughneck nodded, sending out a Krookodile. "Dat Purrloin scratched up my leather jacket last night! I think we'll show 'em what happens when you mess with da big boys!"

Ellen moved in front of the Purrloin, shielding it from harm, even as the first roughneck sent out a Bisharp. "Don't worry, Purrloin," she said as Terry, Solo, and Artemis prepared for the coming battle. "I'll protect you."

Edited by Konuju

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

-==IC: Ray==-"Second time this has happened, and it's in progressively larger cities, I've noticed..." Ray muttered to himself, as he followed Ryan; he was going to help, if only so they could leave sooner. The sooner he could get to investigating in Undella, the better...

IC Alex:"She is one of the most impatient people I know but also adventurous." He stretched again and rubbed his full stomach. "That was a much overdue meal. He recalled his Pokemon who were all happy to have been able to eat as well.Couple more minutes had gone by with nothing from Ellen. "Maybe we should go see if she ran to a store nearby?"IC Ben:"Honchkrow fly higher to avoid the Discharge!" It nodded and took off full speed upward. The bolts followed it in the air till they just were about to hit it and then they faded. "Could have given more warning." Ben said staring coldly. "We're not around places we can exactly get healed at."

IC: Evan TierraEvan exited his room, yawning loudly, having stayed up late last night. He sent out Gnip to follow him. He saw the group near the entrance and decided to see what was going on."What's up?" Evan said in an inquisitive tone, his Garchomp beside him.

Artemis whirled around and attacked the Bisharp with Force Palm. The super effective move made the Bisharp cringe a bit, but it quickly retaliated with Aerial Ace. Meanwhile, Terry charged at the Krookodile with Take Down. The red lizard simply responded with Bulldoze. Solo tried using Psyshock, but the move didn't affect the Dark-Type Pokemon.

"Solo, you'll have to use Rollout!" Ellen cried as she continued to protect the Purrloin.

The Solosis decided to help Artemis, so he rammed into the Bisharp. The attack barely did any damage to the Dark/Steel-Type, which responded with a Night Slash that knocked Solo down right in front of Ellen's feet.

"Oh, no!" Ellen cried as she scooped Solo up in her arms. "Are you alright?!"

That guy sure packs a punch... Solo said dazedly, glancing back at the battle. Terry and Krookodile were still exchanging blows, neither willing to show any sign of weakness. However, after a second Aerial Ace, Artemis was starting to wear out. I hate to say it, but I don't think we stand much of a chance against these guys, Solo said. I think I'll go look for help.

"Good idea," Ellen nodded. "Just be careful!"

The Solosis glowed softly as it used Recover to regain enough energy to escape. Then he flew up and out of the alley, hoping to find the Pokemon Center.

"I told her not to wander off," Ryan shook his head as he stepped outside. He quickly ran around the outside of the Pokemon Center, but didn't see any sign of Ellen. "I should have known better than to let her go outside on her own!" he muttered, kicking the side of the building. "Why can't she just stay with the rest of the group?!"

He headed back inside to tell the others that Ellen really was missing, but as he door to the Center slid open, a Solosis zoomed past him, nearly hitting him in the head.

HELP! the Solosis cried telepathically to everyone in the group in a panicked voice. Ellen... and the Purrloin... and the ruffians... in an alley... you have to help!

IC: Dack
"Would you rather have faced another Hyper Beam from that Gyarados?" Dack glared. "I just saved your skin... you should be grateful."

"Guys, come on," Karen sighed. "We're all on the same team, right? Anyway, I think I've found a faster way to travel." She waited until Dack and Ben stopped glaring at each other before continuing. "Now that it's evolved, your Luxray is big enough for you to ride on," Karen told Dack. "As for me, I can ride on my Absol. And Ben, you could either fly on your Honchkrow, or you can use my Houndoom. Your choice. Either way, we'll get to Snowpoint that much faster."

Edited by Konuju

IC: Zac BZac got entered into the contest, which wasn't hard after showing his VS recorder to the attendants of the sign up sheet. "This place is awesome," Zac said as he walked to a little food shop and got a real breakfeast, to his xtransiever, it was about 9:37am in the morn, and he had no clue when the tournament would start, "Ready for today boy?"Z-pup nodded but had an annoyed look on his face, his master had asked him that many, MANY, times this morning, and Zac took notice, "I'm sorry Z I'm nervous, if I can't beat this competition, then that means I'm not as strong as I was a few years when I fought the elite four...,"Zac if you have the courage to face the 10 Darkrai, then you have the mindset to win, determined, and smart. You said so yourself this was a bit of training before the Darkrai."Thanks," Zac said, an the owner of the foods shop gave him a weird look, "Your...welcome?" he said confused,

IC - Justin, Driftveil City, UnovaJustin was up early that day. Anyone else awake at 6 would see a tall boy running around the city with his Electrike. He didn't usually run, but there was going to be a tournament, and Justin was getting pumped. Strong trainers mean that I'll just get better. he thought, running to the PWT.IC - Zac Flash, Driftveil City, UnovaZac woke as the sunlight hit his face, after the shadow of the tree had lifted. He rubbed his eyes, looking at his watch. "Hmph," he grunted. "Nine-o-nine." He got up, ignoring the stares from people passing by, looking at the person who decided to sleep under a tree instead of a roof. "I wonder what kind of Pokemon Summer has," he said to himself as he made his way to the PWT.OOC: Since a few others bought TMs, would it be fine if I got one for Zac? There probably wouldn't be time to fully learn it before the Tournament, but I'd like to upgrade him.IC - Pierce, Unregistered Town, Hoenn"Look at this place," Pierce said, standing at the front of the desolated town. "There's nothing here." He walked through the empty streets, past houses with doors broken off, with windows melted. Around the town, the trees tweeted with life; the faint sounds of the ocean could even be heard. But inside, it was empty. However, unlike the rest of seemingly everywhere, this place had no mist. The sun was right above Pierce's head.Dusknoir heard noises from the right. Leaves crunching, the sound of a faint fire. Suddenly, a stream of fire was shot at them, but missed. Dusknoir used Mean Look, bringing the hidden Pokemon out. It was strange, looking like an Anteaters, dark red and dark grey in color. Fire was forced through its small mouth every now and then. It bore a Flame Orb around its neck.Instantly, Pierce knew he was in trouble. He didn't really have anything to directly counter the thing. "Shadow Punch!" he commanded, as Dusknoir shot forward.

IC Alex:"Ruffians? Who says ruffians anymore?" Alex questioned as him and Ryan took off following the Solosis a couple blocks down. Once they turned into the alley the battle paused for a second. Ryan and Alex were staring into the faces of two very large very intimidating men."Honestly? What kind of guy picks on a little girl?" He said grabbing Empoleon's Pokeball."Don't want her, we want that Purrloin." The cat Pokemon curled up behind Ellen as it heard its name be spoken. The other roughneck then stated, "Less talking more battling, use Bulldoze again!""Empoleon go use Ice Beam!" In a flash the penguin Pokemon appeared and smirked at the formidable opponent. It then unleashed a blue bolt from its mouth striking the Krokodile head on.IC Ben:"I'm eternally grateful." Ben let out sarcastically. Karen had a good point, the faster means to travel was available. "I'll stick to Honchkrow, plus it will help having an aerial view if anything comes up." Before departing Ben sprayed Honchkrow with a hyper potion so it had enough energy to fly.

IC: Evan Tierra"Hold that thought.", Evan said, smirking, "I have to wake Seth up."With a snap of his fingers, Evan teleported the sleeping form of Seth Vicens outside. He looked more at peace than Evan had ever seen him. How he was going to laugh about this. Laughing on the inside, Evan took a breath..."WAKE UP, SETH!", Evan said in a booming voice, "We've got a lot to do and so litt-"Before Evan could finish, his face was met with a fist. Seth's fist to be exact. He looked mad. Evan couldn't help but laugh at him."Before you proceed to pummel me, Seth.", Evan said in between pained laughs, "Something may have happened to Ellen. Wanna help out?"OOC: Evan Tierra Sprite, made by Detranix.http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Toa-Hakat/Other/evan_tierra.png

Edited by Nightmare Knight

OOC:Say how can I get a character pixel thing like that?IC: Zac B. Zac finished his breakfeast and walked around the place, amazed at the number of people here to watch some of he best trainers compete here. Hmmm...maybe he should get another trained Pokemon to aid to use.

IC - Pierce, Unregistered Town, HoennThe fire Pokemon sidestepped out of the way with ease, while shooting another Flamethrower at Dusknoir. It made contact, but nothing Dusknoir couldn't handle. He turned around and used Shadow Punch again, hitting his opponent, sending it into a hut, which collapsed. He smiled in triumph.But the Heatmor just picked itself up and brushed rubble away. It began glowing from the center of its body for a few seconds, then stopped. The process repeated three times. "That's-" Pierce realized what happened just too late, as the Heatmor used Spit Up. A condensed ball of energy was shot right at Dusknoir. It was a direct hit, but due to his Ghost typing, it did nothing. Pierce wiped sweat off his brow.The Heatmor whined in anger, and put both of its hands together. Its wrist cuffs began glowing. Waves of fire began pulsing from the Pokemon, causing the surrounding trees to catch fire. Dusknoir ran to Pierce and repeatedly hit the ground with Ice Punch, forcing ground to come up and act as a shield, occasionally freezing. Pierce cursed."Enough!" Pierce heard a voice call. The Heat Wave stopped. "I don't know how you got out..." the voice continued mumbling.Pierce looked from the dirt shield. There was a man in his mid-thirties walking to the Heatmor, with a Pokeball in hand. It began raining, and the Anteater was hit with a Hydro Pump. A Peliper swooped down and landed next to the man. "Hey!" he called. "Behind the rock! You can come out now."Pierce and Dusknoir looked at each other and nodded. They emerged from behind the dirt, rain still dousing the fire. "Thanks," Pierce said."No problem," the man replied. "Sorry about Scoria, we don't get visitors here often. Speaking of which, why are you here?"

OOC: And the Tourney begins next post.Nara: Sure; the only thing to remember is that they're very expensive.-==IC: Zach==-Zach had waited around for a few minutes, but frowned, as Kyle never showed up."I'm sure he'll show up eventually... Let's go." Zach said, as he walked out of the Pokemon Center with Summer, and began to head toward the tournament's location in southern Driftveil, sending a message to Kyle, along with the location of the tournament, even as they walked.-==IC: Ray==-Ray frowned, and followed after Alex, and shook his head at the other person's talking."Do us all a favour and just get lost." Ray stated coldly, as he sent out his Oshawott."Shell Blade on that Krookodile as well." Ray stated, hoping that the Oshawott would evolve sometime soon...OOC: Zacax: Ask someone who can make the trainer sprites to make one for you; that should work. =)

OOC: So someone like Detranix or Parugi?IC: Zac B.Zac went over to a PC box and went over to it, and activated his X-transiver and called his mom, but ten he looked at the clock, it was almost the competition! He stopped what he was doing and ran off to see where he needed to be.

OOC: Shouldn't be a problem for Zac, he's one of the older (of the creation of the RPG-wise) character.And I can also sprite. :) Little rusty.IC - Zac Flash, Driftveil City, UnovaZac ran into the Pokemon Center, noting the time. He had a couple thousand Pokedollars in hand as he rushed to the counter. "Quick," he said, grabbing more money as he saw the price. "throw me TM 29!"The cashier, somewhat worried, quickly grabbed the TM and tossed it to Zac, who slammed down a ridiculous amount of money in the counter. If the cashier counted, there would've been change for Zac, but he bolted out the door in order to make the tournament. Zac, dashing through the streets, threw the booklet to Kongo, who was running next to him.

IC - Seth:"...You woke me up from a very pleasant dream..." Seth growled, tiredness in his face. Even as he spoke, he drifted back to sleep, but his urge to strike Evan kept him awake. Seth looked around, realizing he was missing his coat and his glove. "Evan, bring my the rest of my stuff now. I'm freezing cold."~Det

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

IC: Zac B.Zac ran through the crowd, heading to where the competitors were supposed to be. This was going to be the fight of his life.Get ready Zac, if you can't make it far in this you'll never last a second with only one of them"Wow Shadows...just...wow"

IC: Evan Tierra"Awwwwww, did I ruin your beauty sleep?", Evan said in a silly voice, "Well, sorry, but we have work to do, starting with helping Ellen out."With that, Evan set out a vaguely feline shaped pokemon out of a Luxury Ball. It had the colouration of Landorus, but it seemed different somehow. Sniffing, the Pokemon headed out the doors, towards Ellen's location."Stand aside.", a snarling voice emanated from the pokemon via telepathy, "Picking on one who is younger than you is unforgivable. I, Landorus, will show you what a real fight is all about."

Edited by Nightmare Knight

IC - Ethan Worth/? - Train Station: The group was rapidly nearing, allowing Ethan to hear their conversation even over the din of the crowd. Crouching behind a pillar, he slowly moved behind a pile of luggage, barely moving as he listened in on the uniformed group. All the while, he was careful to do as little as possible to reveal himself--caution that was entirely necessary given the fact that Quincy Adams, the mysterious Unown-sealing, sunglasses-breaking woman from Azalea Town was so close by. He held his breath...OOC: TBC next post; have to go eat dinner now.IC - Sonja Baron - Alley: Sonja had also followed after the others, frowning and glaring at the roughnecks as she heard their reason for starting a battle with Ellen. She sent out Loki, the Gurdurr striking a pose as he appeared--before quickly realizing, to his disappointment, that Evan and Landorus were not around."Not cool, guys," she said. "It's a Purrloin; you're six times bigger than it. Man up a little. Loki, use Dynamic Punch on that Bisharp!"IC - Kyle Eston - Driftveil City: Descending the steps from the upper floors of the Pokémon Center, Kyle ran a hand through his damp hair. He was aware of the time, even without Zach's message, and as such was somewhat hurrying toward the tournament--though unlike others, was not flat-out sprinting to get there. Arriving at the base floor, he dropped his room key off at the front desk, exiting the building and beginning to head toward the tournament--following other-Zac, who had also just exited.Kyle stopped only for a brief moment as he thought he saw someone... familiar... out of the corner of his eye, though found nothing when he looked. Frowning, he continued forward.

Edited by X. Luxord

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

OOC: Speaking of TMs, are only generation five TMs available in the rpg and if not are they all reusable? Either way Chaz will be buying Shadow Ball and Psychic. Can we buy old ones or have them because I was thinking of Chaz having the TM for Mimic so Eevee can learn it. And maybe Roost too if it is reusable. If not I'm sure there will be move tutor somewhere. I'm sure Chaz had a savings account and in his absence it might have increased in value. :PAnd I'm thinking of making a detective character that works for Team Rocket. I just can't decide on what Pokemon the trainer should have.

Edited by Cosmic Titan

-==IC: Zach==-Zach blinked, as he noticed Kyle walking into the entrance of the tournament building. Nodding to Summer, the two picked up their pace, and registered for the event, and then walked into the actual facility, and Zach looked around, as the lights went out. Zach frowned, however, spotlights were then turned on, and moved around the arena."WELCOME! To the 17th annual Pokemon National Tournament!" The announcer called out, a wide grin on his face. If people looked closely, they would notice he almost looked like the Vs. Guy from the day before....OOC: Cosmic: All are reusable, but only a few times, but in exchange for all Gen 4 and 5 TMs to be available. =)

Edited by XIII. Roxas

IC: Zac B.Zac and his growlithe looked around and saw the crowd cheer and road with excitement, "Hey guys," Zac said to the others, "May the best trainer win,"

IC - Justin and Zac Flash, PWT, UnovaJustin walked in as the lights went out. "Sweet, Justin time," he said, chuckling at his pun. He walked up to the group of trainers gathered, after recalling Sparks.--"I plan to," Zac joked. "Good luck." He looked back. Kongo was still reading the TM and was lighting up the group in the darkness.IC - Pierce, Unregistered Town, Hoenn"I've gotta get to Pacifidlog," Pierce responded. The man looked dumbfounded."You went through the continent to get there? What you need from it?" He began walking into a standing hut, motioning for Pierce to follow. Inside, the place was tidy, with a pillar and door in the middle of the place. The two entered; it was an elevator."Whoa," Pierce said. "What're you hiding down here?""Nothing, just more living space," the man replied. The doors opened, and the two walked into a huge interior, with aquariums lining the walls. There were countless water Pokemon in them. In the center of the room was another tank, with two Whiscash and a Huntail. "There are more in the other room," the man said. "Anyway, I've got a boat that can get you there." He motioned to a window; the room was built into the side of a cliff, with a small beach below. Pierce could see a boat."My dad owned it," the man said. "He passed it onto me when he died." S.S. Tidal was painted on the side."Who are you, anyway?" Pierce asked."Matthew Briney," the man replied.

IC: "In short, that is correct," James responded. "We recovered an experimental Porygon-Z with no major casualties."

After a moment he said, "That is all I have to report, may I take my leave?"

IC: "I would hope so," Jamie said following Lucia towards the ticket counter.

"Um, three tickets to Goldenrod," Jamie said to the person at the ticket counter.

IC: After sufficiently raiding the food at the Pokemon Center for himself and his three Pokemon, Richard and Hades set out from the Pokemon Center.

"Just look at it this way, if we win, we might get famous, and fame means sponserships, and that of course means food, and maybe an roof over our heads to call our own."

Hades a whatever face on him. Yeah he knew about the benefits, that didn't change facts. Each step made Hades' heart fell heavier and heavier until they finally reached their destination of the stadium. He saw a sign that said "Tournament Participants" of which the two went over to to show the Vs. Recorder and register in the tournament.

"Glad we are not too late," Richard said as they finished, "Now let's go win this thing!" Richard said leading Hades into the arena.

"WELCOME! To the 17th annual Pokemon National Tournament!"

Upon hearing this, Hades' heart hit rock bottom.

"Wait," Richard said before recalling Hades. "I can't let everyone see my ace, now can I?"

Edited by Claus Von Minun the 4th