Pokémon: Rise Of The Rockets

Parugi

IC - Sonja - Striaton City: If Evan hadn't caught her attention before, that certainly had. "How do you figure that?" Sonja asked, curious; maybe it had something to do with his claim about Palkia... Waiting, her eyes drifted to Landorus, and then back to Evan, observing his uniform. That looks familiar..."Can I ask you a question?" she asked. Without waiting for a reply, "Why do you have Landorus with you? I thought Trainers weren't allowed to capture Legendaries here."IC - Nine - Lake of Rage: Without a chance to stop him, nine was forced to follow after the mysterious being-- though not without enacting a dream-like illusion around the few humans that were on the shores of the lake. No reason to panic them -- especially when they were right next to a Rocket facility.Taking his real form, the Darkrai observed the shadowed man. "My name is Nine," he said once he had done this. "It's a pleasure to finally meet you..." He paused. "... Except... Just who are you, exactly?"

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

-==IC: Zach//Striaton City==-

Zach raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" Zach asked, honestly confused. he figured that it was likely due to the Shiny Beasts, but had no clue how Evan could know that just by looking at them. He also noticed Landorus, but Sonja had asked that question before him, so he didn't address it for the moment.

I'm sensing great power from him, though... Zach noted, intrigued by this apparent agent of 'plasma'... Though he wasn't too certain on what that meant either.

OOC: If Sonja and Kyle had explained about that, Zach was not paying attention at all. =P

Edited by Tiz Arrior

IC: Evan"I am Palkia's envoy.", Evan said, "I have been gifted with the ability to see spacial disturbances and to see those who have been in contact with them."Turning to Sonja, he replied, "I am a field agent of Plasma. Landorus joined me, with special permission from the higher ups. Believe me, I was kind of shocked too. So mind telling me what you guys are up to?"

OOC: Parugi, you forgot to mention that Dack Majors and my NPC Hannah are searching for Karen of the Indigo Plateau Elite Four. Ajad's Rocket character, Ben, is also supposed to join them -- I'm just waiting for Ajad to post again before moving that plot forward. Also, Ellen's last name is Burks.

IC: Ryan/Ellen
Ryan was taken aback by Evan's sudden appearance, and even more surprised to find that he had a legendary with him. Still new to the region, he wasn't sure what a "field agent of plasma" was, but he could tell that it was some position of power. He would have gladly explained their mission, but having just learned what the mission was a few minutes ago, he figured it would be best if Zach or Sonja did the talking.

Ellen, on the other hand, easily recognized the name "Plasma." Although she didn't know many details about the Unovan government, she had enough trust in it to consider Evan to be a "good guy," especially if he had such a benevolent Pokemon as Landorus with him. Like Ryan, however, she did not know much about the mission, so she chose to wait for one of the others to speak up.

Edited by Konuju

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

OOC: @Parugi: Okie dokie...can't say I'm surprised about the Blackskull thing. I believe I recall you hinting something about that a while back. I'll start the IC's off slow, and leave Darius alone for now. Also, not sure what you're idea is w/Koga, so I might need more details on that if/when it becomes necessary.Oh, and expect a few time-skips here...don't remember the exact locations my characters are in, but I do know that they weren't in anything important.IC (Dara):Dara Trina sat back on a jet plane, en route back to Unova. Her mind was a bit fuzzy about how the battle had ended, but she distinctly remembered the Mewtwo being picked up and the Agent leaving satisfied. She had then received a message from Kevin Sparks, her employer, informing her that he had just received payment for Mewtwo, and congratulating her on a job well done.To be honest, hearing that had made her sick to her stomach. She had just been congratulated for selling a pokemon to someone whom she was 100% certain would warp that newly-born Mewtwo's mind worse than ever. Most people would just see Mewtwo as a way to gain power, and she couldn't stand that.Scizor lay back next to her, quiet as usual. And so for the entire trip back to Unova, there was silence.-UoD :voyanui:

Edited by Umbra of Doom

IC: The Darkrai appeared in Fortree, ready to have some... fun. With a single swipe, Four used Incinerate, and stood back to watch as Fortree began to burn. As Four began once again, he was struck in the head by a rock. "Who dares-!?" Four hissed, spinning to find a young woman of about 18 holding the rock. Another girl, who looked similar, came to try and pull back the other. Four guessed that they were siblings, something which gave him a sick pleasure, as he launched a bolt of pure darkness at them. The girls huddled to try and protect each other, but to their shock and horror, the bolt went straight through them, striking them both. The two instantly fell to the ground, as shadows began to overcome them."And now, Fortree will fall to ashes!" Seven cackled. "Ashes to ashes~ Dust to dust~....."IC: Seth, who had been walking non-stop, something which had worried his Pokemon, was finally at Undella town. "Well, where could the Abyssal Ruins...." Seth noticed the large ocean, and smacked himself in his head. Reaching to his belt, he released Manda. The Milotic stretched and rubbed up against him gently. "Okay, I'm going to need you to take me out to sea, so that I can find the place with the plates, okay?" Manda nodded in understanding. Seth wasabout to get on, when he recalled something important: He can't breath underwater. Sighing, he recalled the surprised Manda and walked to the store, intending to buy some diving gear...~Det

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

Zach raised an eyebrow, but nodded.

"I see. Well; you might be able to help out, then." Zach said, not quite sure how much to actually say, but definitely wouldn't mention about the fact that they were of a certain group, or what their other mission was.

"We're investigating the possibility of a dimensional disturbance here. We don't know where or when it will happen, but we have information that there will be something happening, and we're trying to stop it." Zach said, though didn't say much other than that; if Evan really wanted to know, he'd tell him, but something seemed odd about how Sonja and Evan were talking about these 'Plasmas'.

Edited by Tiz Arrior

OOC: I wouldn't worry about the Koga thing just yet; at least, not until they actually start coming into conflict with the players. :PKonuju: Woops; sorry. That was actually on the list I was working off of, so I'm not sure why I forgot it... xpIC - Sonja - Striaton City: "I see..." Sonja said, not saying anything else as her thoughts drifted elsewhere again. Frankly, she didn't think that flat-out telling some random person what was going on -- be they the envoy of Palkia or not -- was a good idea, especially when the person in question not only was affiliated with Team Plasma, but had sch overconfidence or lack of sense that they didn't see anything wrong with sending out an entire team of Pokémon -- that included Landorus -- and staging a not-at-all subtle welcome party.For a group that was supposed to be operating in secret.For want of not seeming rude, she stopped herself from face-palming at the thought, especially since Zach was already talking. But it still bothered her -- on top of secrecy, there were a dozen other problems they were going to have to deal with as things were. Something like this certainly wasn't going to help.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Evan"I guess I can say I will go with you guys.", Evan said, "But, I want to cast aside any doubt that I will be dead weight. I will battle a few of you guys and gals, but lets get away from here. I think people would rather not see a Plasma agent battle."Evan smiled invitingly. He wanted to do this to at least ease his mind. Losing to that woman took a toll on him and he wanted a fun battle to clear his head.

Edited by Alku

"Alright then." Zach said with a nod, but then chuckled.

"I was stating the truth when I said we were also exploring the region, just to say." Zach explained, but paused.

"Where should we head? I've honestly never been here before." Zach admitted, and Orange smirked.

"Abandoned factory; that-a-way." Orange said, as he pointed into town a bit, and proceeded to begin to walk toward said place, as Zach shrugged and then followed. Orange was thinking something similar, however, he recognized that things might not be beatable, especially at their current strength... Especially after that battle with the Rockets.

Edited by Tiz Arrior

IC: Evan Tierra, Dreamyard.Evan, after returning all of his pokemon, followed Orange and his group to the abandoned factory. There were bricks littered all over the place, along with a great deal of rusted, fallen girders. It was a perfect place to battle."Let's begin.", Evan said, a big grin on his face, "You guys go ahead and choose who will battle me first."Evan, unholstered a pokeball, Monstro's to be exact, waiting for their reply.

-==IC: Zach//Dreamyard==-

Zach stepped forward first, as he gripped Kate's Pokeball.

"I'll go first." Zach offered, as he sent out the Zorua; albeit disguised as his newly acquired Snivy so that he could have a temporary advantage.

"Maybe we could take turns, each round meaning a different person battles." Zach suggested, as he waited for Evan's response.

Edited by Tiz Arrior

IC: Evan, Dreamyard"All right.", Evan said, throwing the pokeball, "Go Monstro!"The Marshtomp looked happy as all get out to be battling, jumping for joy."Mud-slap that Snivy!". Evan said in a hot-blooded voice.Monstro ran up to the Snivy, lowering it's arm as it got close and made an upward swipe, launching mud into the Snivy's face. The Snivy dodged it, but Monstro slapped another glob of mud into it's face...

IC: The Darkrai continued their assault on Fortree, spreading the fire and destruction as Fortree fell apart around them. Six silently watched as the flames grew higher and higher around her. Two watched her, he examined her, sensing that there was something... off about her. She wasn't originally like that, but once they had all been imprisoned, she suddenly changed. All the other Darkrai knew this, and even Eight, with all of her power, was concerned that Six had her own plans for the future...IC: After purchasing diving gear and leaving his other Pokemon behind, Seth returned to the beach, now simply in his jeans and diving gear. His Adamant shard was now in his pocket, along with his flute. Releasing Manda, Seth got on her back as they set off, guided by some other force...~Det

-==NPC: 'Blade'//Fortree==-

"Stop right there!" A man of about 20 years old said, as he stared down the Darkrai. He wasn't actually as brave as he was trying to imply, but he did grip a Pokeball in his hands, as he prepared to fight if need.

"Give up, and return to wherever you came from." The stranger stated, though his hand trembled slightly, ready to act if needed none-the-less though.

OOC: More for comic relief than anything. *Whistles innocently*

Zach frowned, as the Zorua was hit, and knocked back, also out of her disguise.

"Alright, that tactic didn't work as well as I had hoped; but use Night Daze!" Zach called out, as the Zorua nodded, but also began to glow slightly, as Zach smiled a bit.

Perfect. An evolution would certainly help.

Edited by Tiz Arrior

IC: Evan"Take the hit and slam it with a Hydro Pump!", Evan said, "Then an Earthquake!"The Zorua fired a blast of darkness at Monstro. Monstro took the hit, looking slightly dazed, but fired a hydro pump at the Zorua......and missed. Monstro jumped up and down, looking quite frustrated."Focus!", Evan said in a fierily serious voice, "Use Earthquake now!"The Marshtomp slammed his hands down onto the ground, causing a massive quake in the area.......

IC: Ryan
Right before the battle started...
"You know, I like the idea of taking turns each round," Ryan said in response to Zach's suggestion. "I'll go next."

Present...
"Woah!" Ryan cried, trying to regain his balance from the sudden Earthquake. Once the attack subsided, he returned to watching the battle, trying to observe Evan's battle tactics in preperation for the next round.

Edited by Konuju

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

OOC:

Final Notes Five; "Kate"/Zoroark

Trainer: Zach

Appearance: Kate's appearance has dratically changed. She looks more like a typical Zoroark, though the hair on her head almost appears like it's slightly dark brown than it's typical black. This fits with the illusion form she now takes as a human, which is slightly based on her initial appearance. In this illusion form, she has brown hair and green eyes, and typically wears a white shirt under a green vest, and blue jeans, with black and white shoes.

Personality: She is a little Rash, and often does stuff without thinking it through first, but she can usually be calmed down enough to see the reasoning behind stuff, if there's a reason for why something's happened. This has since not been as obvious, however, her mischievous traits have also been increased since her evolution, and she has more of a tendency to play tricks on people.

Ability: Illusion

Specialty: She specializes in Special Attacks, however, she also has an affinity for Physical Attacks somewhat, able to use them when she can't use ranged attacks.

Known Moves: Extrasensory, Night Daze, Night Slash, Faint Attack, Nasty Plot, Taunt.

Until this is approved, I'll keep using the moves from Zorua as Zoroark's moves, especially since there's only one that changed, Pursuit to Night Slash. =P

Zach frowned, as he considered his options.

"Taunt, Nasty Plot, Extrasensory. ... Evolution." Zach said, with a smile on his face, as the glow surrounded Kate, more obvious now, who simply looked at the Marshtomp and smiled, and motioned to the Pokemon to move. Meanwhile, she formulated a plan in her head, even as the glow faded. Luckily for her, she had used the time during which Monstro had missed and become frustrated, so she was prepared as the attack was sent out; which was just as the evolution completed. Zach and Kate were both nearly knocked off of their feet, as Zach looked up in surprise at the sheer power of the attack, however, Kate recovered in time to attempt to stab out at the Marshtomp's mind with her Extrasensory attack.

OOC: Taking artistic liberty, given it's never actually stated what power is used for Extrasensory. Just that it's odd and unseeable. =P

Edited by Tiz Arrior

OOC: Approved.IC - Sonja - Abandoned Factory: Sonja watched the battle. She wasn't too keen on fighting against Evan -- she could barely hold her own against a regular opponent, let alone the envoy of space. Most likely, though, she wouldn't have much of a choice...Still, at least they were out of the open, meaning she could focus on the specifics of the matter. It seemed to her that they had traded Kyle for three new group members; whether that was a good or bad thing, she didn't know, although she did think that they needed to find out more about Evan.Noting the creeping beginnings of a headache, which seemed to have come from nowhere, she rubbed a finger lightly on her temple, closing her eyes, at the same time noting again how Evan seemed familiar to her despite knowing that she had never seen him before...IC - Kyle - Accumula Town: Presently, Kyle became aware of Suicune's mental calls -- especially as strongly prodded his mind to gain his attention, causing him to jump from the resulting shock.Why did you leave the group? the Legendary Pokémon asked, attempting to seem less annoyed than it actually was. And what were you chasing after, exactly?"I.... I saw an old friend of mine," he responded nervously. "Sorry... I thought I could catch up to her..."There wasn't anyone there, Suicune said, causing Kyle to freeze on the spot, a cold feeling sweeping through his stomach."W-what?" He could barely answer. "That's... that can't be true -- I saw her. I could... I could smell her perfume..."Suicune sighed. I'm sorry, Kyle, but I'm telling the truth. I don't know what you saw or why, but it wasn't actually there. She paused. Perhaps... there's a chance that your proximity to me is having an effect on you, especially with the damage that has begun to unfold on the dimensional fabric. It could be affecting what you see around you. If she could, she would have sent her equivalent of a smile to Kyle's mind. Don't be afraid; it'll come and go, but it won't have a permanent effect on you.Kyle was still in partial shock, though nodded after a moment regardless, still staring in space. After regaining his composure, he slowly walked back toward the main streets, trying to remind himself of his mission. Even so, he still felt a nagging thought in the back of his mind; as if there was something more to what was going on...Kyle shuddered. He was going to need a break after all was said and done. A long break.IC - Nine - Lake of Rage: Nine did not move as he continued to stare at Mr. Rage. When the latter did not respond, Nine narrowed his eyes slightly, undeterred. "What would you say if I told you that I could give you a higher purpose for your existence?" the Darkrai offered. "An outlet for your power. People you could use your abilities against for... considerable periods..." His eyes narrowed even more. "Perhaps even a way to enhance your strength?"IC - ? - ?: Lazily, drowsily, he opened his eyes -- and yet he might as well not have, considering he couldn't see anything. The place was pitch black. All he could see... all he could feel... all he could tell... was darkness... oppressive, smothering, intrusive darkness...Darkness that he simply did not care about.Ugh... where am I........ Guess it doesn't matter... this place is empty... I can smell it... so I guess.... He yawned. Oh, time for another nap... Must've winded myself more than I thought...Closing his eyes lazily, he went back to sleep, without a single care in the world...

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: EvanMonstro was struck, the attack gave him a slight headache. Monstro growled in pain, but held his ground. No mind-tricks would stop him. He wasn't going to be mocked by this pokemon."Very good, Monstro!", Evan said, his voice full of energy, as if this was just pumping him up, "Hydro Pump that Zoroark!"Monstro spat forth a great jet of water, hitting the Zoroark dead on.....

Zach frowned, as Katie was pushed back slightly, however, she still barely had enough energy left to fight.

"Night Daze." Zach said, resorting to using that attack one last time...

Maybe with all the damage the Marshtomp's taken before this, it'll knock it out... Zach thought; however, he also knew that even if it worked, Katie would likely faint at the same time, simply because of the lack of energy.

Edited by Tiz Arrior

IC: Evan, Dreamyard.Evan saw another bolt of darkness heading towards Monstro and smiled."Monstro, use Earthquake!" Evan said, his voice sounding untroubled by this development.Monstro slammed it's hands onto the ground, creating another tremor. The Night Daze hit him, knocking him out cold. If one could read his thoughts, they'd hear them as, "Finally! Some R&R!"

OOC: No problem, Ajad. ^_^

IC: Dack
Eager to finally get going, Dack rushed out of Chapel, nearly running into someone who happened to be standing right outside the door. He was about to make some remark about the space outside a door being reserved for doormats when he recognized the Rocket. "Hey, you're the guy who joined me in Hoenn to track down those Liberty agents!" he cried in surprise. "Um... what was your name again?"

"Ben," the Rocket replied. "It looks like you're going somewhere in a hurry."

"Yeah, I am," Dack nodded as Hannah stepped out of the Rocket headquarters to join them. He quickly explained his quest to search for Karen, and his ultimate goal of helping his friends who had become victims of the Darkrai in their takeover of Sinnoh.

"Hm..." Ben muttered. His home in Sunyshore had also probably fallen victim to these Darkrai. "Mind if I join you?"

"Just as long as you don't slow us down," Dack warned. "We're leaving for Dark Cave now, where we think Karen has taken refuge. I assume you still have that Honchkrow of yours?"

Ben nodded, sending out the Flying Pokemon. Meanwhile, Dack and Hannah sent out Swellow and Staraptor, respectively. As one, the three Rocket agents took off to the skies, heading west for the Route 31 entrance to the cave, just east of Violet City.

"So, did you manage to get your revenge?" Dack asked Ben as they flew.

Edited by Konuju

Blade the Gallade smirked from inside his Pokeball, as he read the thoughts of the Marshtomp, but kept them to himself. Meanwhile, Zach just braced himself, as the earthquake struck again, and knocked Katie out in the process. Zach nodded, and then smiled, as he recalled the newly evolved Zoroark.

"Great job, Kate." Zach stated, and nodded to Evan.

"And very good fight." Zach said to the other trainer, before turning to look at the others.

"Who's next, then?" Zach asked, not sure who wanted to battle next.

Edited by Tiz Arrior

IC: Evan Tierra, Dreamyard"Thank you!", Evan said in an excited voice, "Your Zoroark is quite the battler! Return, Monstro."The snoozing Marshtomp was returned to his pokeball."It's your debut Vlad!", Evan said in a powerful voice, throwing a pokeball, sending out his Gligar, "Show 'em what you've got!"The Gligar struck a silly pose, his master mimicing it, waiting for their next challenger...

"I'll go next," Ryan said, stepping forward."Ready, Osha?" He tossed a Pokeball, sending out his Oshawott. "Let's start out with Razor Shell!"

Leaping up into the air, Osha grabbed her scalchop and flung it at the Gligar.

Edited by Konuju

OOC: Here's to assuming I can still post here...IC: "Well, this sucks."Hex tossed a bouncing ball against the wall. It would hit the wall, then the ground, then back to his reclined form.The guards had let him keep it for no real reason. They probably figured he wasn't smart enough to do much with it. Then again, he probably wasn't. It was painted to look like a Pokéball, crimson red on top, ice white on bottom. Even had the painting of the little grey button. He ran his fingers across it's smooth surface.How long had he been here? Weeks? Months? It all ran together. He'd probably slept through a day or two. Sleeping was probably the most fun thing. He'd lost track of his "friends" when they'd been separated. The big ole' jellyfish had gotten them.He hadn't even thought about formulating a plan. Then it came to him."Guard! Guard!"He stood against the wall, hands clutching the ball behind his back. Throwing on a facade of pain...

Edited by The King of No Isles

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC:Glaring angrily at Dack, "Let's just say I got it in a different way and also learned some things from him." He turned back to facing forward. "I didn't know about his parents, you well not you but Team Rocket lied to me." Honchkrow let out a squawk as well. "Oh yes he is also much stronger then I anticipated. I'll need to be more prepared next time I face him."We are just reaching the halfway point young one. Alex jerked up hearing the voice in his head. "Sorry Raikou, hard to keep awake during this. I think after this I am actually going to be sick of the water." You and me both.

Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0389 8396 7500

OT: Alex

IC: "Queen."The Scrafty launched into the air. He fell towards a Sharpedo, blasting through its Aerial Ace with barely a scratch. The same couldn't be said of the shark after his Drain Punch."Knight."A Galvantula skittered across the ground in an obvious attempt to escape the Hydro Pump behind it. But the attempt was failing-he simply couldn't outrun the jet. Suddenly the spider performed a clean Volt Switch, allowing tens of tons of charged water to fall onto the hapless Magmortar that was taking aim before it."Bishop."Five seeds flew at the Gastrodon in rapid succession. The Remoraid reset his sights and fired a Psybeam straight at the Gulpin about to swallow it whole where it sat in the water.Joseph Lark sighed contentedly and sat up. Ah, the joys of incarceration:1. Plenty of time to strategizeand, perhaps more importantly,2. No one forced you to get out of bed.He allowed himself a lazy smirk. Maybe the rest of prison life did stink, but hey, he'd take this any day over life back when he was a 5-year-old.Except then I had books...His smirk began to wane.And I didn't live in all this grime...The smirk twitched ever-so-slightly.And I had Manuel...The smirk disappeared.Lark sighed-with a hint of melancholy this time-and sat back down. Not like thinking about the past would change anything.For now, he'd just continue thinking. Who knew? Maybe he'd think of some way to escape.Maybe.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

"Dodge it!" Ryan cried. Unfortunately, his warning came too late, as Osha took the hit in full force. "You alright?" Ryan asked.

Osha nodded, seemingly unfazed by the attack.

"Okay, let's give them a taste of your Water Gun!"

The Oshawott fired a stream of water at Gligar, leaping backwards in an attempt to avoid any counterattack.

IC: Dack
"Underestimating an enemy is never a good thing," Dack agreed. "What Ryan lacks in strength, he makes up for with ingenuity... or else pure dumb luck. I have nearly defeated him twice now, yet both times he has managed to get away." After some thought, he added, "Granted, I would have completely decimated him the second time if he hadn't told me about those Darkrai."

Edited by Konuju

IC: Evan Tierra, Dreamyard"Try to deflect it with a Swords Dance!" Evan said.Vlad landed and then spun around while raising and lowering his claws in a bewitching manner, partially deflecting the Water Gun, but taking a great deal of damage from it as well. The Gligar, stopped dancing, a bit wet and worse for wear....

OOC: :oYou guys (Pein and KNI) have returned! =DIC - Aqua Guard - TA Base: "What is going on?" one of the guards responded as he quickly moved toward Hex's cell. As he moved through the hall, the trainers in the other cells backed off -- in their time here, they had learned what happened when you didn't do as much.IC - Sonja - Abandoned Factory: Sonja raised an eyebrow at Evan's move. Interesting... I've never seen that done before...IC - Kyle - Accumula Town: So... What now?Kyle -- and by extension, Suicune -- had been walking now for quite a while, exploring the city. They had already decided not to try and catch up with the others; it would be too difficult to explain why he had suddenly disappeared for that to be a viable option. As he pondered this, the Liberty agent did not say a word, staring at the ground as he walked, his thoughts cloudy.I guess we should look around for clues about where my father went, he decided. If we can find him then that'll give us another edge once we finally locate Black...Suicune nodded, a mental pull indicating the movement. Looking up again, Kyle turned his attention to Route 2, heading that way as he ran over what he knew in his head.He was last seen in Castelia City, or at least, that's where his last report came from... So it would probably be best to head there... He closed his eyes. But where and why did he disappear, anyway? Kyle paused, opening his eyes and looking around. Come to think of it... just what was he doing in Unova to begin with? I need to find that out...Pulling out his Pokétch, he wrote a quick message to Team Liberty's command center and sent it, making sure to mention that he was looking for Richie Eston under orders from Goldhawk. Richie would have had to talk to Goldhawk before leaving so as to gain clearance to head to Unova; as such there was no doubt in Kyle's mind that they would know what his intentions had been by coming here...IC - Nine - Lake of Rage: Nine's eyes shifted to the lake below him as he sensed something. Turning his gaze back to Mr. Rage, "If you intend on answering, I suggest you do so now," he said. "Before whoever is coming to the surface of the lake arrives."

Edited by Parugi of Congratulations

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

"Interesting use for Swords Dance," Ryan commented. Although the Gligar looked like it was getting tired, Ryan knew that after Swords Dance, its attacks would hit harder. "Careful, Osha," he warned. "Let's try to end this quickly. Aqua Jet!"

As Osha charged at the Gligar, surrounded by a whirpool of water, her body began to glow...

OOC: 7th battle means evolution time!

Species: Dewott (female)
Nickname: Osha / Dewott
Trainer: Ryan Sanders
Appearance: The light blue on its body is slightly darker than normal
Personality: Dewott maintains her aggressive and rash nature she had as an Oshawott. Her increased strength upon evolution has made her more arrogant, however, and she still tends to get into situations she can’t handle.
Ability: Shell Armor
Specialty: Very fast and strong with Physical Attacks
Known Moves: Tackle Revenge, Water Gun Aqua Tail, Razor Shell, Swords Dance, Aqua Jet, Night Slash (egg move)
Number of Battles: 7 (Gible, Ninetails (x2), Luvdisc, Hojoshin League (x2), Gligar)

Tackle replaced with Revenge, and Water Gun upgraded to Aqua Tail

Edited by Konuju

IC:Hex leaned back against the wall. His face contorted in "pain.""I was just laying here and my chest started hurting- really bad!" he said, trying to act like a scared kid.Behind his back, he rolled the ball, waiting for the perfect chance...OOC: Are these guards armed?

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Konuju: Approved.KNI: I'd say moderately, yeah. Assume this one has a pistol.IC - Guard - TA Base: The guard sighed, rolling his eyes as he unlocked the cell door and moved to grab Hex...IC - Nine - Lake of Rage: At Mr. Rage's response, a portal of darkness appeared around him and Nine, causing them to disappear in a swirling wisp of shadow, just as the water began to shake. On the shore, part of the earth opened up, revealing the main entrance to Abyss. Nine was given a brief view of Joker appearing from within before he was gone.That's two... the Darkrai thought, his mind searching every shadow that he could feel that was being influenced by the presence of his brothers and sisters. There seemed to be an extremely strong presence in Fortree, Hoenn... Casting a quick Dark Void over the mysterious rage-filled being, he deposited him in the same dark space as the jogger from earlier; no sense in leaving him to his own devices, lest he try to leave without giving Nine a proper chance at examining him.For a moment, Nine was still, feeling the presences. One in Oreburgh City, only now becoming identifiable... Two more in Fortree, recently struck... He opened his eyes slowly. It would be best not to reveal my presence to the others for the time being... No; for now, I will find the smaller source of power. Once they have left Fortree... I will investigate the others...Without another thought, he created another portal, this one linked to the island-bound city, entering it and allowing it to close behind him...

Edited by Parugi of Congratulations

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: Were the three all put in the same cell? I'm fairly certain the answer is 'yes'...IC: The sound of a cell being unlocked shattered Lark's dreams of his team versus that Aqua Admin he'd seen earlier-from his time in prison, he'd gathered his name was Dov-and turned his attention to the entrance of Hex' cell. Joseph watched the commotion from the corner of his eye.He faked disinterest and total boredom as he stared into the wall. But internally, Lark's mental gears were grinding away as fast as they ever had.People don't randomly get chest pains-they need prior health problems. And even the slop they shove under the bars for us couldn't cause those, the trainer rationaled.As there's no other reason why he'd be faking something like that in a prison, Hex must be trying to escape. For now I'll watch and wait.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness.