Pokémon: Rise Of The Rockets

Parugi

OOC: Well I'm confused, how about you guys?IC: Zac and VictoriaZac entered the elevator and made it to the bridge. Victoria was walkin across the bridge as well, heading to Black City.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Evan TierraThe group made it to a very ornate door with the Plasma logo on it."Guys, I must ask you to be on your best behaviour.", Evan said in a calm voice, "Behind this door is where the Sages are. Shall we?"Evan opened the door and walked in, saying, "I am here to report, sirs. I brought the group that fought alongside me in Castelia."

OOC: We have no relative time to look off of. D:An IC week to cross region east to west, give or take a few days depending on what region. That being said, how would one measure how long a week is? iirc, there's never been instances where the entire RPG hit nighttime/daytime.IC - Pierce, Meteor Falls, Hoenn"Bleh, this place is so moist." Pierce complained. He could hear a waterfall within the cave, but the walls were obscuring his view. The cave had a strange orange tint, and the floor had puddles of water. Droplets fell from the ceiling. He reached out to touch a wall; it was grimy. Pierce shuddered. "This place is gross. But at least there isn't any fog."There's some, there has to be. It's a cave. Dusknoir said. It's probably near the ceiling. Looking up, Dusknoir could see a multitude of bat Pokemon; Zubat, Golbat, and Woobat covered the ceiling. They seemed normal, though."Whatever, it's better than what's outside." Pierce said. However, he quickly learned that this cave was a different kind of problem. It was much larger than anything he expected, the floor was wet, and man-made walkways were eroded. Several feet in front of the entrance, there were a series of slopes that seemed to escalate to the Hall of Origin. "Can you find a way out?"No. Not quickly, at least. Dusknoir scanned the area, his eyes adept at seeing through darkness. The grime on the walls are most of what I see. They're giving off heat, almost as if they were alive."I guess we're going blind, then." He took out Snowrunt's Pokeball and released her. "C'mon, might as well try to climb these slopes."

-==IC: Orange==-Orange frowned, as he walked into the chamber, and saw the six sages of Team Plasma.So they're the six sages. Orange said, however, he didn't say anything yet; despite how much he wanted to. He would wait; for the moment.

IC: Zac and VictoriaThe two kept walking. They would meet each other soon. Actually, right now. Zac took noticed, and saw a blonde haired girl walking across the bridge with a Bisharp next to her. She wore dance clothes. Wait...is that? "Victoria?!" Zc called out as he started to run, "Victoria!""hmm?" Victoria looked and saw a boy with his growlithe running beside him. The growlithe had a hat...it was, "Zac!"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

-==IC: Ryan "Black" Hikari==-Ryan staggered through the forest, panting, as he stumbled a bit.I am not going to give up... I refuse to... Ryan thought, as he stumbled a bit further, his trip having taken longer than he expected. He finally broke through the trees, and panted, as he collapsed to the ground, even as others ran up to him."Are you alright?!" "What happened?!" "We should call for a Medical Plane!" People just kept talking, and Ryan growled, as he pushed himself up."... No. I just need... Heal Pulse..." Ryan said, adamantly refusing to head to a Pokemon Center for his personal injuries. As luck would have it, one of the people, a trainer who had been trying to catch nearby Pokemon, had an Audino, and treated Ryan's injuries with a Heal Pulse. Ryan stood up slowly after that, but brushed off attempts for others to help him."I'm fine. Thanks for the help, but I'm out of here." Ryan stated, as he walked through the path to the right, and then realized where he was, and scowled.Oh, that's just great, I wind up at the Abundant Shrine. That's just great... Ryan thought, hoping that Landorus that pesky Plasma Agent had wouldn't show up, or alert him to Ryan's presense here.I won't let my mission, in the planning since 6 years ago, go to waste because of that Plasma agent's unwillingness to just leave things alone.

IC - Pierce, Meteor Falls, HoennSnowrunt giggled a little seeing her trainer try and climb slopes that have been coated with water, while Dusknoir was dying on the cave floor. The slopes had indents in them, making them almost scalable; these pockets were filled with water, however. After a good ten minutes, Pierce gave up.His clothes were half soaked, and he was probably bruised in several areas. "I'm done." he said coldly. Dusknoir sat up. "Is there a better way up?"You could try scaling the waterfall. Dusknoir said. Of course, being me, I found an alternative to both of those options. While it doesn't look it, this cave was probably heavily used by travelers and excavators and scientists years ago. He looked over his shoulder. There are some unnatural rock formations that way. Either way, the ceiling is much farther up over there. It's probably easier to climb."You couldn't have called me when you found out?"Too busy enjoying myself."Whatever," Pierce said, dragging himself through the cave. The wall of slopes, which seemed longer than Pierce originally perceived, mocked him. Looking ahead, though, he could see light. The light shining off the walls on the other side was moving; water was near. Eventually, the slopes stopped appearing, and sure enough, the rocky walls had some sort of deformity on them.Pierce looked up; the ceiling was definitely higher over here. The roar of a nearby waterfall echoed through the dim cave, and the pond it created was clear enough to see Pokemon swimming through it. Bat Pokemon still lurking the upper portion of the cave, but with the din of the Falls, they probably wouldn't come down."How about we rest here for a while?"

IC Alex:Walking into the room everyone was quiet, even the Sages themselves. Alex stared at every single one of them right in the eye. He noted the ornate clothes they wore and how each one was wearing a different color. He wanted to just start babbling but Evan's words rang in his head. Don't cause any trouble. He continued thinking to himself while smiling, I wouldn't cause any trouble if things got a move on here.

Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0389 8396 7500

OT: Alex

IC - Seth: Seth looked around at the Six Sages, his eyes scanning them up and down. The Hero of Time's air of confidence and defiance ran strong, but he had an odd respect for them. 'So, these are the old coots you work for now?' Seth asked Evan through their link, moving to stand directly behind his friend. 'Though you shouldn't exactly lie to your bosses. I didn't exactly fight, more so much as musically awaited your potential deaths.'~Det

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

OOC: Whhooooa, there, Blade. Reel it in; it's not that big of a deal, so no need for super complicated figuring it outs. :PWhat I meant was that the routes are naturally going to be longer in RotR than they are in the games, so more time is going to have passed than what has been shown or implied. Not that we have to show every single night or day or action of walking, but consider how long it would take for you to walk--in real life--from one city to another.Given how long the business with Hayes took--which was implied to have happened within a single day--at this point the business in Castelia should at least be one or two days in the past, and a realistic distance from Nimbasa to Black City would add another one. So, yes, two days from Nimbasa to Black City--one day of rest/arrival/recuperation from the Hayes battle, one day of travel, with the Nimbasa events mixed in with both.Does that make more sense?Nara: Like I said further up this post, you don't necessarily have to show every day or night. As long as you aren't saying or implying that it only took a day or two to get across the region, then it doesn't matter how long OOCly it takes you to get there. My main point is just arguing against the IC assumption that travel is taking less time than it should be.Once again, this shouldn't be this big of a deal, so my apologies for bringing it up at all. Everyone just needs to remember that there are only so many hours in a day. More care needs to be taken to ensure that it doesn't seem as if everything that is happening is happening in a single day, because, frankly, that's just impossible.IC - Sonja/Sages/etc. - Sages' Chamber: "Mr. Tierra," Gorm said in greeting. "Welcome back. And welcome to his friends. We are the Six Sages of Team Plasma; you may call me Gorm.""I'm sure most of them know who we are, Gorm," Rood said. He observed the group closely. "You seem to have made a substitution, Mr. Tierra. You have as many people as you said you would, but Mr. Eston does not appear to be among them.""And you still have not explained why you allowed our terrorist friend to escape," Bronius added. "Some of us are very curious as to why you assumed that this was an acceptable course of action."As they spoke, Sonja looked around at the rest of the chamber, surprised to see Blackskull, Gold, and Richie Eston standing nearby. She nudged the nearest Liberty Agent and indicated the three Liberty Executives' presence.IC - Kyle Eston - Above Route 5: As Kyle noticed Summer, he remembered where he had seen her before: the video back on Four Island, sent from Black to Zach. He frowned, directing Jaeda to fly over the bridge. The Liberty agent would simply wait for Zach and the girl to get to whatever was at the end of it--there wasn't any other place for her to go, anyway, from the looks of it.As his Charizard flew, Kyle sent another message to Zach. "Touching down at end of bridge; girl is person Black was attacking in desert. Suggestions?"

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC Alex:Feeling a nudge Alex turned towards Sonja. She motioned with her head which Alex followed to see 3 Liberty Executives here as well. He perked himself up and stood straighter. I can't believe I'm in the same room as all them! Now how was he supposed to pay any attention to the sages with them all here. He focused back on the Sages just as they had asked for an explanation. He was surprised at how calm and mannered the Sages were. For some reason he expected pompous and critical thinkers from them.IC Ben:Waves sloshed all over the boat causing stuff to fly off the boat and everyone inside the cabin hold on to something for support.

OOC: 1. I'm sorry. D= I honestly only expected a small OOC about it; but then I tried to figure out how it would work, and just couldn't find the right point to stop. xD2. Touche. You have a point there. =P3. Two days sounds good; with everything in between happening about the same time(We could just assume some of the more boring parts just weren't shown. =P). Technically it does make sense that we can get around these places quickly, but quickly meaning within weeks, not days; since it's been established(As of Ruby/Sapphire Adventures) that the record is 80 days for gathering all the Gym Badges, with Mirage Island time lapse shenanigans and the entire saving the world(plus Celebi antics) stuff factored in. And Black's about to crush that record, seemingly, in the Black/White chapter.(I really need to get all the volumes of Adventures so I can just refer to these things and quote specific pages. Right now I can only do that for Volume 5 of D/P. =/)4. It's okay. As the above paragraph shows, I tend to ramble when I think too deeply about something. Helps for writing; but when it comes to ranting or figuring things out, some poor person's going 'why did we even bring this up? D=' =P-==IC: Zach==-Zach looked at his Pokegear quickly, as he noticed the message and smirked."Thought so. Keep an eye on her, but don't worry too much. I'll be there within the hour, hopefully. Oh, and Elesa's with me." Zach replied, wondering what Kyle's reaction to that would be, as Elesa looked over with a chuckle, having noticed what Zach was typing."Well; did you at least tell him to spread the word that I'd be around there?" Elesa asked, as she raised an eyebrow.-==IC: Orange==-"Kyle's back at Nimbasa still; another member of our group went to fetch him; I think they both got lost." Orange said, with a shrug."Wouldn't be a first for either of them." Orange said with a slight smile. If they questioned him; then he might have his chance. He was going to be good; yes; but that didn't mean he'd stay quiet.-==IC: Summer==-Summer continued to walk across the bridge, but blinked, growing tired, as she frowned slightly. She staggered from side to side, as she struggled to stay away, a look of slight annoyance on her face, as she yawned.Come on; I can reach Driftveil at the least... Summer thought, attempting to make it further across the bridge...OOC: Out of curiosity, is Kyle within quick flying distance of the bridge? =P

IC: Victoria and ZacThe two reached each other embracing into a hug. "Vicky your here!" Zac said, "Don't call me that, but yea I am!" Victoria said, "Your home in Unova!""Yea I know, I can here to-" Zac said but was cut ff,"Join team plasma finally?" Victoria cut him off,

IC: Evan Tierra"You still were there, Seth, so you are gonna be here with us." Evan said mentally to Seth.Evan then turned his focus to the Sages, a guilty look on his face. He was waiting for this, and he was going to face it head on."The criminal was a sister of one of these people, Sonja Baron.", Evan said, his voice remaining calm, "She lost her family to Team Plasma when they were hiding refugees. I honestly did not want to be the one who either killed her sister or brought her here to face judgement and die. I will not say that excuses my actions, but I hope you understand, sirs, I don't believe in killing other human beings."

OOC: Np, Blade; np. :PConsidering Kyle is directly over the bridge right now.... ;PAlso, expect some retconning exposition when Ethan and co. leave Rustboro--I've been told the Darkrai have attacked Rustboro already, so I'm going to have to explain why the shadows around the city and the Rockets' continued presence there was never mentioned.IC - Sages/Sonja/Etc. - Sages' Chamber: "This woman single-handedly destroyed Castelia," Giallo heatedly pointed out. "On top of killing, quite possibly, numerous civilians who could not be evacuated and directly causing the death of a Suicune that was working with you people. Do you realize the severity of what you've done, Tierra?""The needs of one cannot be placed above the needs of the many," Zinzolin said. "Regardless of what Miss Baron has lost--and we truly apologize for whatever actions were taken against her family in the past--this terrorist had already caused immense damage to the security of the Region, Mr. Tierra, by the time that you confronted her. And regardless of what personal feelings you harbor, your duty, as a ward of this government, was to bring her into our custody to stand trial for her crimes. Whether she would have been sentenced to death or imprisoned, no one knows--and in the respect, you have made another mistake.""Given her psychic abilities--even if she was on the verge of collapse when you allowed her to leave--she continues to pose a threat to not only Unova, but to the other regions, as well," Bronius added. "She will likely return to her leader--this Ford that she referred to--and from there will inevitably assist in even more destruction. While I do not condemn her for acting out against the war in Kanto and its sister states, her freedom means that the civilians of Kanto are at risk of experiencing the same thing that we have seen today. perhaps even worse. Did that not cross your mind when you allowed her to escape?"

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: Perfect. Feel free to catch her in 3... 2... 1...-==IC: Summer==-Although she was trying to go straight across the bridge; the fact that Summer was currently exhausted from everything that had happened that day, meant that as she staggered toward the side of the bridge for support; it was more likely for something to go terribly wrong. And so it did. As she approached the side of the bridge, in an attempt to grip it for support, she stumbled due to dragging her feet more than normal. This, combined with her close proximity to the bridge's side, meant that she, although she realized her mistake far to late, and attempted to grab out for the side of the bridge, tripped over the side of the bridge, and was quickly headed toward the water as she scowled, and closed her eyes, bracing for the impact, making sure to keep her bag, which contained the Light Stone, above her...-==IC: Orange==-Orange said nothing in response to that; however; he could see both sides' points. He noticed a few flaws, and the dismissive attitude they took to Sonja's parents being killed annoyed him somewhat, however; he got what they were saying; they should have brought Sophia in for questioning, despite the fact that no-one knew where the others were initially. So he kept his thoughts to himself for the moment, and simply waited for an opening for his own questions.

IC - Kyle Eston - In the Air: Kyle noticed Summer stumbling and had already directed Jaeda to fly down when she fell over the side of the bridge. Gripping the Flame Pokémon tightly, she sped up, shooting past the falling Summer. A fair distance down, she spread her wings, slowing down. Kyle reached out, noting that thanks to his broken arm, he wasn't going to be able to hold onto Jaeda when he grabbed the girl. Hopefully she would be able to catch him if he also fell...As Summer fell toward them, he grabbed her jacket. A flash of panic shot through his mind as, for an instant, he felt himself slipping, barely stopping himself from falling off of Jaeda's back. Leaning against Jaeda for support and gritting his teeth, he pulled the girl toward him, allowing her to grab Jaeda and pull herself up behind him."Are you... all right...?" Kyle asked, panting slightly from the shock and effort of pulling her toward him, resting his head on the back of Jaeda's neck as the dragon stayed still, giving them a moment to recover.IC - Gavin Braner - Saffron City: Gavin cracked his neck as he entered Saffron City, looking around Kanto's central science-slash-psychic hub. The place was quiet as he walked through the streets; this didn't surprise him, given the late hour, though after his experience with the Hypno in Lavender Town... A shiver ran down his spine as he noted a darkened alleyway, not unlike the one the first Hypno had watched him from. How was it that the darkness--which he had wholly embraced only a few days ago--now drew him into a nightmare each time he saw it? New hatred and anger burned in his chest, though it was slightly easier to endure than what he had felt regarding his father and sister...OOC: Would it be overkill to include Gavin in the mission? I'm probably going to use him to set up the Rocket plot, but... I don't know... three of my characters in the group seems a bit overkill, even without a lot of other Rocket members.

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Zac and Victoria"...What?" Zac asked,"Oh come on don't fool me," Victoria said with glee, she thought Zac had quit team liberty, "Let's get you signed up!" and she pulled Zac back to Black City,"Wait Vic!"

OOC: So that would make it roughly... December 15 in-game?

Speaking of all this timeline stuff, how long has it been IC-ly since the RPG started? Because I've already established that Ryan's birthday is in August, so if we've already passed through that month in the RPG, then Ryan is actually 18 now.

IC: Ryan
Alex, in turn, nudged Ryan to show him the three Liberty Executives. He didn't recognize Ethan Gold, having only been with Team Liberty for the past few months, and he only barely recognized Richie. Blackskull, on the other hand, Ryan knew. After all, he, Alex, and Jake had been with the Liberty Executive when he had battled Joker during the Invasion of Four Island. He recalled how Blackskull had asked the group to try and find out what they could about the mysterious Shadowed Man who had been responsible for Bluefalcon's death. Ironically, the woman they had just battled in Castelia was working for this man, known as Ford.

But that wasn't what surprised Ryan the most. No, it was the fact that he distinctly remembered getting a message on his Pokegear reporting that Blackskull was dead. And yet here he was, clearly alive. Confused, Ryan turned his attention back to the Sages. Hopefully he would get a chance to ask Blackskull about his alleged death later.

IC: Dack
How are we supposed to get to shore safely in this kind of weather?! Dack wondered. He was having enough trouble just trying to stand up -- he could only imagine how hard it was for Ben to steer the ship.

"There!" Karen cried, pointing out the window. A beacon of light had somehow managed to pierce through the darkness -- the Sunyshore Lighthouse.

Edited by Konuju

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

IC: Zac and VictoriaThe two entered the elevator and went through the gatehouse, "Victoria!" Zac said pulling away, "I'm not joining plasma!""...then why are you here?" Victoria asked,"To return home for a few, but someone from Kanto and the other regions blew up Castelia! I'm either gonna challenge the champion, or head on to Sinnoh to stop the Darkrai, either way, I'm going back to the other regions,"Victoria had a frown on her face, which turned into a scowl, "How can you betray your region!""I'm not betraying Unova! I'm protecting the they regions! Have you forgotten that we have family in Sinnoh? Or has Plasma caused you to only protect Unova?""Zac this my home!""Unova is my home as well, as is Sinnoh!" As the two finished their fight, the attendant was looking at them with an odd look, and slowly went back behind her desk.

Edited by Zacax

IC: Evan TierraEvan remained silent. He honestly didn't know what to say.Evan looked up at the Sages and said, "There is nothing I can say or do to make up for this most grave situation. I apologize for the foolishness of my actions, sirs. Do with me as you will."Evan then lowered his head, imagining what horrors they would visit upon him for his most grave error.

IC - Kyle Eston - In the Air: Kyle noticed Summer stumbling and had already directed Jaeda to fly down when she fell over the side of the bridge. Gripping the Flame Pokémon tightly, she sped up, shooting past the falling Summer. A fair distance down, she spread her wings, slowing down. Kyle reached out, noting that thanks to his broken arm, he wasn't going to be able to hold onto Jaeda when he grabbed the girl. Hopefully she would be able to catch him if he also fell...As Summer fell toward them, he grabbed her jacket. A flash of panic shot through his mind as, for an instant, he felt himself slipping, barely stopping himself from falling off of Jaeda's back. Leaning against Jaeda for support and gritting his teeth, he pulled the girl toward him, allowing her to grab Jaeda and pull herself up behind him."Are you... all right...?" Kyle asked, panting slightly from the shock and effort of pulling her toward him, resting his head on the back of Jaeda's neck as the dragon stayed still, giving them a moment to recover.IC - Gavin Braner - Saffron City: Gavin cracked his neck as he entered Saffron City, looking around Kanto's central science-slash-psychic hub. The place was quiet as he walked through the streets; this didn't surprise him, given the late hour, though after his experience with the Hypno in Lavender Town... A shiver ran down his spine as he noted a darkened alleyway, not unlike the one the first Hypno had watched him from. How was it that the darkness--which he had wholly embraced only a few days ago--now drew him into a nightmare each time he saw it? New hatred and anger burned in his chest, though it was slightly easier to endure than what he had felt regarding his father and sister...OOC: Would it be overkill to include Gavin in the mission? I'm probably going to use him to set up the Rocket plot, but... I don't know... three of my characters in the group seems a bit overkill, even without a lot of other Rocket members.
OOC: I don't think so. I have all four of my characters set up in my plot, so... =P But seriously, one extra member isn't bad, and makes turns in the battle go faster. =P-==IC: Summer==-Summer blinked in shock, as she looked up, confused by the fact that she had been caught, slightly."Y-yes." Summer said, as she helped pull herself onto the Dragon-like Pokemon."Thank you for saving me..." Summer said, slightly embarrassed at having to be saved like that, and thought for a moment, as he looked familiar."Say, didn't I pass you in Nimbasa, earlier?" Summer asked, once she had managed to calm herself slightly.
OOC: So that would make it roughly... December 15 in-game?Speaking of all this timeline stuff, how long has it been IC-ly since the RPG started? Because I've already established that Ryan's birthday is in August, so if we've already passed through that month in the RPG, then Ryan is actually 18 now.IC: RyanAlex, in turn, nudged Ryan to show him the three Liberty Executives. He didn't recognize Ethan Gold, having only been with Team Liberty for the past few months, and he only barely recognized Richie. Blackskull, on the other hand, Ryan knew. After all, he, Alex, and Jake had been with the Liberty Executive when he had battled Joker during the Invasion of Four Island. He recalled how Blackskull had asked the group to try and find out what they could about the mysterious Shadowed Man who had been responsible for Bluefalcon's death. Ironically, the woman they had just battled in Castelia was working for this man, known as Ford.But that wasn't what surprised Ryan the most. No, it was the fact that he distinctly remembered getting a message on his Pokegear reporting that Blackskull was dead. And yet here he was, clearly alive. Confused, Ryan turned his attention back to the Sages. Hopefully he would get a chance to ask Blackskull about his alleged death later.IC: DackHow are we supposed to get to shore safely in this kind of weather?! Dack wondered. He was having enough trouble just trying to stand up -- he could only imagine how hard it was for Ben to steer the ship."There!" Karen cried, pointing out the window. A beacon of light had somehow managed to pierce through the darkness -- the Sunyshore Lighthouse.
OOC: August passed a looooong time ago, considering the Four Island Attack(Where Bluefalcon died) took place around June 5th or so. So yes, Ryan is 18. =) In fact, Zach is 19 now, since November 11th has been passed, since he was introduced, I'm guessing.Also, Ryan doesn't know of Gold, the one who stopped the initial Team Rocket Johto revival? =O I guess that would be expected, however, since Team Rocket would want to get rid of that knowledge and all, though.-==IC: Zach==-As Zach walked out of the gatehouse, and across Route 5, Elesa stopped, and thought for a moment."Wait." She said, and grabbed the necklace she had been wearing, and disconnected the chains, as Zach turned around. Elesa placed the necklace, which appeared to just be a cube like what N had, on the ground."There was an incident 18 years ago. Since then, the Gym Leaders have been holding onto an important item; something that could cause a lot of harm, if it fell into the wrong hands. However; I've heard about you, and Burgh gave me a report before I left; he said you had what it takes to be the hero mentioned in the prophecy; the Chosen One. I'm giving this to you; but if you misuse it, I won't hesitate to fight you and get it back." Elesa explained with the warning, as Zach frowned, and walked up to the object, and picked it up, looking at it from different angles."This looks like that thing that N wore." Zach pointed out, and Elesa nodded."That form is known as a void cube; but just be careful with it." Elesa said, and Zach, confused at this moment, nodded, however; he still took the object, and put it on, figuring that's how it was supposed to be handled, by being worn.OOC: I only noticed how much N's Void Cube looks like the Millenium Puzzle last night, when I was editing the sprite for Zach that I'm making. Figured I'd reflect the sprite by giving Zach a Void Cube. =P

IC: Zac and Victoria"...I care for my family, but as a plasma agent, Unova comes first, we are protecting Unova from a war that's slowly approaching here, we don't want to be a part of this war," Victoria said,"Look Vic...I want to protect Unova, but there are people who need help, I think I'm gonna go to Sinnoh now, but first I have to challenge the eliteFour, before things get worse..." Zac said walking off,"Zac," Vic said stopping him, "I'll help you,""Why?" Zac asked,"We might be on opposing teams but your my brother, how about we battle," Vic said, "Woth our first Pokemon," Zac nodded and the two exited the gatehouse, with the attendant sighing in relief.

OOC: August passed a looooong time ago, considering the Four Island Attack(Where Bluefalcon died) took place around June 5th or so. So yes, Ryan is 18. =) In fact, Zach is 19 now, since November 11th has been passed, since he was introduced, I'm guessing.Also, Ryan doesn't know of Gold, the one who stopped the initial Team Rocket Johto revival? =O I guess that would be expected, however, since Team Rocket would want to get rid of that knowledge and all, though.
OOC: The Invasion of Four Island was in June in-game? I actually don't remember that. As for Gold, Ryan grew up in Hoenn, so while he may have heard of Gold, he's not that familiar with him to be able to recognize him just by seeing him.

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

IC Alex:Unsure of what to say at the moment Alex's hands just went towards his belt by his Pokeballs. Evan helped us out, if something were to happen to him here, I may be ending up doing something stupid. His logic for that was that he believed what Evan was saying. So much death had happened lately why must we keep doing it? He'd much rather have people rot in jail cells rather then be executed.IC Ben:Ben squinted towards where Karen was pointing. She had been right, within a second Ben switched gears and slowed down and veered to the right. Waves were crashing hard on the docks and rocks around the shore. "I don't think I can dock the boat in myself. We will crash into the rocks!" Grabbing one his Pokeballs he released Honchkrow. "Honch I need you to grab the rope and guide the boat in. Can you do that?" With a nod the black mob Pokemon took off out the door. Honchkrow immediately grabbed the rope and tugged with all its might towards the dock. While doing that Ben moved the boat slowly as close as he could. "Dack take the wheel, I'm going to jump to the dock to give the last pull and tie us down."

OOC: Oh, I didn't see that. I had looked through the old topic, but didn't see any mention of it being June 5. Thanks! :)

"Are you serious?!" Dack cried as Ben darted onto the deck. "I've never driven a boat before!"

But Ben had already jumped onto the dock. Taking the wheel, Dack turned it hard to the left to avoid crashing into the dock. As he did this, Ben tugged on the rope, bringing the ship right next to the dock and tying it down. After turning off the ignition, he and Karen stepped outside to jump off onto the dock. Karen stumbled a bit when she hit the dock, but managed to catch herself. However, a large wave hit the ship right as Dack prepared to jump, which threw himself off balance, causing him to fall hard on the dock.

"Alright," Dack scowled as he picked himself up. "Let's keep moving."

Edited by Konuju

IC Ben:Ben ran over to Karen to help her up, "Thanks but I'm fine, like Dack said we need to move, where to first?" His head now started spinning. He hadn't been home in forever. What would everyone here think about him."Come this way, were starting with my house first." He ran up the stairs towards the lighthouse then darted across the bridge and made a right. His roof was in the distance. Shock and nerves were beginning to take over him as soon he was standing at the doorway of his home.

OOC: I actually found it on the Wiki; I'm taking it to mean that Parugi put the cemented date in there during one of the downtimes, if there wasn't a mention here. =)I want to give Zach a versus seeker(Because it'd look cool on his sprite); but I forget what the Manga version does, and that'd be the most convenient version to use, since the game version doesn't exactly make sense here. =P

OOC: Yeah, I kind of decided the dates for the Four Island invasion back during the downtime, so... :PBut yeah, December 15th sounds rightish.IC - Kyle Eston - In the Air: Kyle shrugged, resting his head on his arm--which, in turn. was lying across Jaeda's neck as she ascended, moving toward the Driftveil-side cliff."Maybe," he said. "I was there earlier. What's your name?"OOC: Also, just to clarify ahead of time--the day that Ethan and co. leave Rustboro is the same day that Gavin arrives in Saffron; the day the group arrives in Saffron is the day after Gavin got there.IC - Gavin Braner - Saffron City: Gavin continued walking, heading toward the train station towards the northern end of the city. He paused outside, looking at the schedule for departures and arrivals, finding that the next train to Goldenrod City wouldn't be leaving until the next day. He frowned, making a note of the time and beginning to walk toward the Pokémon Center.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

As Dack followed Ben through the streets of Sunyshore, he recalled the last time he had been there. He had been on a mission with Hannah, tracking down some Liberty agent, when he had seen the television broadcast of the avalanche in Snowpoint City. Back then, it hadn't taken too long for Swellow to carry him back to Snowpoint, but with this storm, the journey would be much more dangerous. Not to mention, Karen didn't have any Flying-Type Pokemon with her, meaning they would be forced to walk. I guess that's just the price I'll have to pay for having such a great Dark-Type expert with us, Dack shrugged.

As Ben stood outside his home, Dack sighed impatiently. "So are we going in, or what?" he asked. "It's still pouring down rain here!"

Edited by Konuju

OOC: Oh no. Bing is stalking me now. D= The forever one, forever stalking me... All that is needed now is the Lavender Town theme and - Oh no... That just started. D=-==IC: Summer==-"My name is Summer Shirayuki." Summer introduced herself, with a nod."I was also there earlier; I caught this Gyarados, as it was rampaging through Nimbasa... Nearly destroyed the Pokemon Center in the process of it's rampage, though another boy and I helped weaken and defeat it." Summer explained, and then thought for a moment."Who are you, though?" Summer asked, curious about that.

IC: Zac and VictoriaThe two walled through the streets looking for the perfect place to battle.

OOC: So, it appears that Zach is Kyle's rival, Parugi, just as Black is Zach's rival(Or, technically, Zach is both of their rivals now, and Summer is his new true rival, which makes this current situation even more fitting. =P). Technically it wasn't obvious, until we went to Nuvema.Then Zach chose the Snivy, and Kyle chose an Oshawott. And given that they have battled each other before... =P Speaking of which, they need a rematch sometime soon, now that Kyle's team is almost entirely evolved(Aside from their Unovan starters, for further humour. =P And, well, a couple members are still not at full potential, but given that they fought each other to a standstill last time, that's obviously not an issue. ;) Plus, there could always be mid-battle evolutions, as we tend to pull off. =P), and since they haven't fought since back on Four Island. Both of them have come a long way since then. =PAlso, looks like Kyle's birthday is coming up soon in the RPG. =P

Porygon 2Evolution Notes One; Porygon 2Trainer: Ryan "Black" HikariAppearance: Slight change for the colours; the blue is a faded blue of sorts, with a hint of black in it. The evolution didn't change anything, colour wise.Personality: Since the Porygon family are programmed Pokemon, this Pokemon shares the same type of personality that "Black" has. This carried over even into it's evolution.Ability: AnalyticSpecialty: Special Attacks are it's specialty, but it also has a slightly boosted speed that isn't present in most Porygon 2.Known Moves: PsyBeam, Signal Beam, Discharge, Tri Attack, Hyper Beam, Conversion 2.

OOC: Unfortunately, Lavender Town in HGSS is much less creepy.Also, with the date being in December, wouldn't it technically be snowing? Unless Hoenn/Johto/Kanto are close to the equator and Sinnoh is north enough to make it snow in the upper region. :IIC - Pierce, Meteor Falls, HoennPierce picked himself up from the wet ground, suggesting his Pokemon to do the same. "Well," he started. "Let's go. Once we get out, we'll be on 114, exactly where we need to be. Juan'll be waiting." He looked up at the cave wall, filled with plateaus and indentures. I wonder what kind of place this was.He began to scale the wall, which was much easier than the slopes on the adjacent wall. Dusknoir, carrying Snowrunt, just floated alongside his trainer. Curse this wall.. It's more slick than it appears. Pierce lost his grip several times, nearly falling. There isn't much of anything like this in Orre...Eventually, he reached the top. There was a crater in the middle of the floor. Torn blue cloth was caught on a rock; torn red cloth was underneath the rock. "Heh," Pierce said. "Guess it wasn't that underused after all." Looking ahead, he could see something that freaked him out; the bridge. It was made out of wood, the handrails were broken, floorboards were missing, and it was damp. He became so nervous about crossing it, he started laughing.Hah, and you call me mad. It's just a little bridge crossing a river, come on."Easy for you to say, you can float across without a worry." Pierce retorted. He was standing on one end of the bridge, which shook from the wind of the waterfalls.I'll hold it, then.Which he did. As Pierce was crossing, Dusknoir followed next to the bridge, ensuring that it wouldn't fall. It was perhaps the longest ten minutes of Dusknoir's life. They got across, though, and left the damp cave.Outside wasn't any better. The air became heavy with black mist as soon as they left, and despite being daytime, it was dark. "..What in the Torn World happened in this messed up region?"OOC: Hoenn doesn't have a good first impression. :P

IC: Ellen
Ellen wasn't really worried about Evan. She was sure that everything would turn out right in the end. However... everything hadn't turned out alright in the battle against Hayes. And ever since Sonja had explained her distrust of Team Plasma, Ellen had started to view the Unovan government in a slightly different light.

Now that she admitted it, Ellen was worried about Evan. "Please," she said, looking up at the Sages. "Don't punish Evan. He didn't do anything wrong... he only did what he believed to be the right thing."

Edited by Konuju

OOC: Unfortunately, we have no clue what the climate in the Kanto regions are like. You know, since the seasons were only introduced in B/W. =PAnd yes, it is. It makes sense, given that GSC was the same way. It's odd though; I go from hating it(Which seemingly happens late at night... I wonder why? =P), to finding it amusing. The Red/Blue version, that is. =P-==IC: Zach==-Zach and Elesa walked across Route 5, as Zach noticed the bridge off in the distance, and slightly yawned."That's where we're headed, then?" Zach asked, and Elesa nodded."I think there might be some things there you might be interested in, aside from the reason I'm going there as well. Up to you, though." Elesa said with a shrug, as the two walked toward the bridge still.-==IC: Orange==-Orange had kept quiet until then, but Ellen speaking up clinched it for him."I agree with Ellen." Orange said, as he looked around at the room."If you punish him, then you're just fulfilling the plans of the madman behind this." Orange said, a frown on his face."This terrorist group, run by this 'Ford' guy... They wanted to send a message to you; to Team Plasma. I don't know if it's entirely to stop the war; or to get you involved in it, but no matter what, it's not good, I'll be the first to admit it. However, to take things out on your agents, just because a mission didn't go the intended way... Is that something that would help the mission to fight the terrorist group in the long run, or would it just hinder it?" Orange asked, making his views on the matter known./EDIT: OOC: Say, I just realized, I foreshadowed Zach's psychic abilities by accident; as him and Trina should not feasibly have survived that Cerulean attack; though Zach had an odd feeling, and got the two of them out of the way quickly. =P

Edited by Pit: Arrow of Light

OOC: This is what Parugi told me when I asked him what Sinnoh would be like if Dack were to go there.

As for Sinnoh -- to my understanding, as explained by Alku and Detranix, whatever people are still there are either alive and awake and trying to escape the region and the numerous Darkness [infused] Pokémon within; put to sleep by the Dark Void attacks earlier and being drained of their terror and fear; or have been killed. The entire region is also shadow-covered.

IC: Zac and VictoriaThe two found a perfect area for a battle, and sent out their Pokemon."Double battle, two Pokemon only," Victoria said, "Those are the rules,""Sounds good to me," Zac said, "Comeout Z-pup and Valor!"