Pokémon: Rise Of The Rockets

Parugi

IC: Evan Tierra"Matters not to me.", Evan said, "He WILL be caught by us."Evan's expression turned serious and he turned to the group, his eyes glowing with a violet glow."But I have a request for you guys.", Evan said, "After this, Seth and I have our own mission to complete. We must defeat the Darkrai, but we are only two people. The power of two heroes of the Creation trio are not enough to defeat them. So, I'd like to ask, can you guys aid us?"

-==IC: Orange==-Orange nodded at that."I don't know exactly how we would be able to help, but the Kanto regions are just as much home to me as Unova is; and I'm not going to see it destroyed by the Darkrai." Orange said, and paused."I saw what happened to part of Sinnoh myself; only quick thinking by Aizen, who wasn't a part of my Party at the time, got us out of the region before it was fully voided." Orange said with a nod, and thought for a moment, as he pulled out the Light Stone once more."... Say... Guys; do you mind a detour first? I understand Black City's right here; but... There are a couple things I'd like to check first, related to Reshiram, Zekrom, and Kyurem." Orange said, wondering if he may have just thought of one of the reasons Black had wanted all of the Legendary Pokemon.-==IC: Black==-Black landed awkwardly, however, he attempted to crawl away before the others got to him; however, if anyone got to him in the few seconds before he was able to actually get up and run away, then he might just be caught, for good.However, at that moment, a couple Team Plasma agents walked up toward the scene, a frown on their face, as they noticed Alex and Ryan cut through the fence, in order to get at Black.

IC: Dack/Karen
Karen looked at Ben curiously. "Do you not have any friends or family in Sunyshore you want to save?" she asked.

IC: Ellen
"I see what you meant when you told Hayes that the world wasn't just black and white," Ellen told Orange. Turning to Evan, she said, "I'm not sure how much help I'll be, but I know that Ryan would want to fight the Darkrai. He told me that before he came here he saw them starting to take over his home region of Hoenn. He would have tried to fight them off then and there if Entei hadn't told him to come to Unova."

IC: Ryan
Ryan leaped off of Togie and landed on the other side of the fence. Reaching out, he grabbed Black by the arm. "Return that Oshawott," he panted as he glared at the criminal. Unfortunately, he was so focued on Black that he failed to notice the Plasma agents approaching the scene...

OOC: You can still have Black escape from Ryan's grip if you don't want him to be captured.

Edited by Konuju

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

OOC: Blade: If you can figure out what stereotype Ethan and Jamie fill in that four-man-band, then I'll consider it. =PNara: In Unova:-Orange--TR-Zach--TL-Sonja--TL-Ryan--TL-Alex--TL-Kyle--TL-Zac--TL, I think-Evan--TP-Ellen--N/A, but with the TL group and Orange-Summer--TP-Blade's "Black"--TE-Regis--N/A-Seth--TL-Hex--TLIn Johto:-Dack--TR-Ben--TR-Karen--TRSpeaking of Hex, wasn't the group supposed to meet up with him, guys? Whatever happened to that?
OOC: I don't believe he's approached us yet. That's partly why we're still on Route 16.(No, it has nothing to do with me accidentally slowing things down, what are you talking about? >> << >>)Also, I'll work on thinking that up; I just need to know their Pokemon and attacks. They might be two warriors, two mages of some sorts(Red or Black mages, I'm not sure which), or one of each type. I can't be certain until I read their attacks. =) Though, Jamie might be a Mage, since she uses Special Attack-based Pokemon, to my recollection.Zacax: There's more to things than meets the eye. ;)
OOC: Mainly two Physical attackers with one special attacker. I could get one more special attacker plus two healers though to go Red Mage, (Jamie how I need to complete your pokemon team)Also Parugi since I'm back I do need a reply to my attack.No IC for right now due to a reply being needed and Umbra's absence. Edited by Minun4

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

-==IC: Black==-Black, however, glanced back at just the right moment, before the Trainer had reached him."No; Please don't take my Oshawott; it's mine! Help me, please; don't let them take my Oshawott!" Black said, as he called over toward the Plasma agents, who narrowed their eyes at Ryan and Alex, finding the situation to be a criminal act... However, not for Black."Stop where you are! You are to be taken in for questioning, for the act of defacing public property, and attempting to steal a Pokemon!" The Plasma agent on the left called out to the two, as the one of the right reached for a Pokemon, to defend themselves, and to take out the flying Pokemon, if needed.-==IC: Orange==-Orange nodded."It really isn't. I believed Team Liberty to be the true enemy for a good few years, until I met you guys; and the mission before this, was the entire reason I decided to be part of the Separatists, and fought alongside you guys back in Ecruteak. Neither team is entirely good; but neither team is totally bad either. I'm starting to realize that, as some actions are from individuals, but not many actions are from the group as a whole." Orange explained, as he looked over at the battle that was going on nearby.-==IC: Zach==-Zach focused deeply, activating full synchronization with Blade, as the two Trainers and their Pokemon circled each other, Burgh simply acting out having full synchronization. Zach never gave any orders; and Burgh didn't need to; both trainers trusted their Pokemon to make the right moves. That's how Burgh's movements became obviously just a mimic; though Zach and Blade slashed out in unison, Burgh and his Leavanny were not in unison, and Burgh was simply slashing around randomly. Blade and the Leavanny traded blows quickly; not as fast as the last battle, simply because of the lack of speed; however... That was quickly remedied, as the Leavanny slashed out with her arms, sending a shockwave of air toward the Gallade, which made it,and Zach, flinch momentarily."Looks like we're done." Burgh said with a smile, as Zach and Blade simply smirked. As the Leavanny sliced outward with an X-Scissor attack; Blade and Zach quickly raised their left arm, and blocked the attack, much to the shock of Burgh."What's this?" Burgh asked, raising a skeptical eyebrow, even as Blade used the Leavanny's arm as a springboard to quickly get behind her, and then spun around quickly, stopping the sword blade at the Leavanny's throat, the blade glowing with the power of a Psycho Cut, as Burgh stared in shock."Steadfast." Zach explained, standing still in the same pose, as he looked up, toward Burgh."You made Blade stumble back and flinch; so Blade's speed increased. Unfortunately, that benefit doesn't transfer through Full Synchronization." Zach said, as Burgh nodded."Aerial Ace." Burgh said, as Zach's eyes widened. Blade attempted to jump back quickly, however, the Leavanny simply twitched it's arm, opening a wound on Blade, which caused it and Zach to collapse to a knee, even as Zach looked up, and recalled Blade, who was too damaged to fight anymore. However, he noticed an object fly toward him, and caught it, only to notice it was the Beetle badge."You nearly had me. If you hadn't stopped your attack, you probably would've won..." Burgh said with a nod, however, he paused."However, these are not the times to let your guard down, or hold back. You should've seen that opening, but you had thought the fight would end. You held back, so as not to injure our Pokemon. Those are things you must not do in the coming fights. Not if you're to be the hero that..." Burgh said, and paused."That's not important. What's important is that for all intentions, you won, so take the badge; it's rightfully yours; I'm always open for a rematch in more peaceful times, however." Burgh said, and Zach nodded, wincing slightly, as he stood up; although the link didn't actually injure him, it still hurt around where the attack was landed, as if it had been bruised."Thank you." Zach said, as Burgh considered something for a moment."Have you ever considered raising a Growlithe, a Riolu, or a Dragon type of some sorts?" Burgh inquired, as Zach shook his head."No; but I'll think about it. Never really thought about that before." Zach said, and Burgh nodded."Just thought I'd ask, as they seem like they'd make a fitting addition to your team; perhaps." Burgh said, and looked toward Nimbasa City."I get the odd feeling something's happening over there... Perhaps we should go look." Burgh stated, as they walked back toward the others.-==IC: Gyarados/Summer==-The Gyarados was hit by the attacks, and roared out once more, however, despite being heavily damaged, it was still going strong... That is, until a Pokeball flew through the air toward it. The Pokeball hit the Gyarados, and fell to the ground, bouncing a couple of times. It shook once, twice, and then stayed still. Summer watched intently, before it shook once more, and clicked."Good. That's done..." Summer said with a sigh, as she head been preparing to throw the Pokeball at the right moment. She picked up the Pokeball, however, frowned at the stated of the Pokemon Center; luckily still intact more or less, however, a large portion of the rooms were covered in rubble."Let's head back to the entrance." Summer suggested, as she didn't intend to keep the Gyarados, as of right now, however, she didn't just want to release it, either.OOC: Would a Gyarados with the moves I've been using be approved; or would I have to just keep it around until Summer reached the Move Deleter or so? Or would a Gyarados be approved period?(Magikarp is horrid, after all) =P

IC: ZacZac placed his hand on her shoulder, "Nice job," he said commenting on capturing the Gyarados, "You okay Z-pup?"Z-pup walked up to his master and seemed like he wasn't hurt at all, however he was, "We will get you healed soon," Zac said, "I just got to say, that must be some Pokemon. It's original trainer trained it well,"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

-==IC: Summer==-Summer raised a skeptical eyebrow with a hint of a wince, as he had placed a hand on her still-injured shoulder. However, she nodded."Thanks." Summer said, and frowned with another nod, at the comment of the Gyarados' original trainer."Yes... I wonder who it was?" Summer wondered with a sigh, not sure about who would have abandoned such a strong Pokemon in the middle of the city..."I wonder if this wasn't just done out of neglect?" Summer asked, as the question of this being done to cause chaos couldn't be ruled out.

IC: Zac"Any trainer would know that releasing a Gyarados, no matter how strong it is can lead to disastrous consequences," Zac said, "Obviously this guy knew what he was doing. I think I sense a pattern...a bombing in Castelia...a wild Gyarados released at a Pokemon center...has anything bad happened in Nacreane City?"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

-==IC: Summer==-"Not to my knowledge..." Summer said with a shrug."I haven't been there recently, but I didn't hear of anything on any of the radio stations here." Summer said, not sure of that answer."I heard of a break in at the Nuvema Pokemon Lab a week ago or so; but I don't know if that has any connection or not." Summer explained, as she sighed.

IC: Zac"Let's get with the group," Zac said, "We need to tell them what happened, and it's best if we stay in numbers while all of this is going," Zac said as he recalled Z-pup and walked off back to route 16 to see if the group was still there.

IC: ZacZac looked back at the Ruined Pokemon center, "I think they have enough on their plate, we will heal up when we reach the next town, but if you want, you can go heal up, I'll wait here,"

-==IC: Summer==-Summer nodded, and headed into the Pokemon Center for a moment. The lucky thing, was that the healing stations were working."Hello..." The nurse said with a sad nod, as Summer handed her team, and the Gyarados to the nurse, who raised an eyebrow, as she noticed the Gyarados."You caught it?" The nurse asked, incredulously, as Summer simply nodded."Yes; with help from my friend." Summer explained, even as the nurse healed her Pokemon, in awe at the feat that she and Zac pulled off.

IC: Zac and Shadows"This doesn't make sense..." Shadows said,"What do you mean?" Zac asked"That Gyarados should have fallen into a deep slumber when my Dark Void attack hit, no way it could have any null effect on it,""I guess so...but how? I don't recall Gyarados having the ability Insomnia...something weird is going on,"

OOC: Well, I had been wanting to explain that away by Outrage simply keeping it awake, like how when you use Uproar, you can't fall asleep. However...-==IC: ?-?-?==-The mysterious man stood nearby, a frown on his face, as he walked away, not caring anymore, as his job here was done. However, if Zacax looked closely, near the battle site, he would see a couple broken seeds; Worry Seeds, to be precise.OOC: A better explanation, I'd say. My apologies for it being confusing earlier. =)

OOC:Danke Blade, that explains a lot.IC: ZacZac walked across the battle field, and saw where the Gyarados mainly stood during the fight. Then he saw something, he bent down and saw two broken seeds...he picked them up and decided to look at them later, these could be why the Gyarados didn't go into a deep slumber when the Dark Void hit.

OOC: Blade: XP Someone might wanna PM SG, then. :PEthan's Pokemon are almost all physical attacks, with the exception being Dwebble. Make of that what you will. :PAlso, the Gyrados is a captured Pokemon, so no reason to treat it any differently. I'm not going to make you completely revamp its moveset--that'd be dumb. :PMinun: Woops; I completely forgot about that. Sorry! XDIC - Ethan Worth - Rustboro Base: Suya did not attempt to dodge. At all. Instead, he threw a Gastro Acid attack at Pelleas right as the Heracross slammed into him, aiming to deactivate the Bug/Fighting-Type's Guts ability.IC - Sonja Baron - Route 16. Yes.: "That explains... almost everything, actually," Sonja said after a moment, having finally taken in everything that Orange had said. "One thing, though... Black sent Zach a video of him... kicking a girl in Resort Desert. That was the same girl who was helping us before--that Plasma agent. How does she play into this?"IC - Kyle Eston - Nimbasa Park: "Aqua Jet again!" Kyle ordered. Kovian gave his trainer a questioning look, as that tactic hadn't worked the first few times, though complied nonetheless. Running forward again, he shot forward, surrounded by water, aiming to slam into the Mienfoo. As expect, it charged as well, and then began to slide beneath Kovian's attack.Kyle saw his opprtunity. "Water Gun!"Kovian opened his mouth, letting loose a spray of water at the Fighting-Type just as it began to pass under him. The force of the blast was enough to cause it to slam into the floor of the bridge, momentarily stunning it. Coming to a halt, Kovian turned around and shot toward it again, slamming into Mienfoo and knocking her forward. She rolled along the ground from the force of the attack, coming to a stop near the railing's post.Grabbing a Great Ball, Kyle threw it at Mienfoo. A red light engulfed her, drawing her into the ball before the container fell to the ground, shaking. The Liberty agent watched it intently as the middle light flashed several times. Seconds later, it came to a halt, signalling that he had captured Mienfoo.Kyle smiled, moving forward and picking up the ball. He held a hand out to Kovian, which the Oshawott--after a moment of awkwardly bowing to his trainer--took, smiling. "That's how we get it done," Kyle said, chuckling slightly. He looked at the ball. "I'll call her Sanshou. Seems fitting enough."Standing straight, he turned on his Poketch, using it to send Daiga back to Team Liberty's storage system. The Liberty agent looked at Kovian. "I guess we'd better get back into town. Come on."OOC: Profile coming next post. 8)

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

OOC: Only asked because it had like Aqua Tail, a couple other moves(I think Crunch was one?), and Outrage. It was a powerful Gyarados. =P-==IC: Orange==-Orange nodded, a frown on his face, as he considered that."I don't know; to be honest. He's gotten more arrogant since the incident; maybe that was just his way of trying to show Zach he was helpless to save everyone, or to try and send a message?" Orange sighed, and frowned."Or..." Orange said, a slightly puzzled look on his face for a moment, but he shook his head."Nah; that's too unlikely." Orange said, as that explanation didn't make sense, despite the fact that there were many examples of it happening before. Orange looked over, as Zach approached the group, and nodded."Third badge down." Zach said with a smile, as Orange nodded again, impressed."Good work; now we can go." Orange said, as he stood up with a smile, hoping to get going relatively soon, if at all possible.OOC: We really should PM KNI; has he even been on since the last post?Also, you're a Fighter, who can use a handful of magic. =PSo...Ethan: FighterJamie: Red MageLuke: Healer??: Unknown roleSound good? I'll get Luke's profile up sometime soon, hopefully; all I have right now, is the name. =P Same with my new Gyarados' profile. First fully evolved Pokemon for Summer. =P

"What?!" Ryan cried. "No, he's the criminal here!" he pointed to Black. "He stole an Oshawott from some girl just outside of Nimbasa City!"

"So what's this detour you're talking about?" Ellen asked Orange.

Edited by Konuju

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

-==IC: Team Plasma==-"Likely story. We saw you cutting through the fence, after having your Pokemon attack this man. It just sounds like an excuse to steal his Pokemon, to me." The Plasma Agent said with a frown, obviously not having gotten the exact memo of what Black looked like. The agents walked forward toward Ryan, and hoped to grab the Liberty Agent, and pull him off Black quickly.OOC: Whoops. =P Well, there goes that plan. =P-==IC: Orange==-"I was thinking we'd head around toward Dragonspiral Tower." Orange said, as he pulled out the Light Stone again."I only heard the story by ear; but... Apparently that's where N first obtained his Legendary Dragon. Though, there were differences with the story; I'm not sure which is which, to be honest." Orange said, but sighed."Either way, though, Dragonspiral Tower is mentioned in every version, so I figured we could check it out; we could use the power of the Legendary Dragons, if we're going to fight those Darkrai; or at least restore them to their true forms, so we can return them to Blair and the others." Orange said with a nod.

IC: Zac and Shadows"Shadows," Zac said, "You can go ahead and meet up with the others, I'll wait for Summer,"Shadows nodded and flew off, heading to the group.

Edited by Zacax

-==IC: Summer==-Summer, however, walked out of the Pokemon Center the next moment, a frown on her face."Bad news." Summer said, as she walked up to Zac."Apparently, Blair and Whitlea helped in the defense; but were knocked out during one of the attacks that damaged part of the building, and appear to be in a coma, currently." Summer said, as she shook her head."I still have to wonder what prompted that attack..."OOC: What Summer doesn't realize, however, is that that was the exact reason for the attack. =PSpecies: GyaradosNickname: GyaraliteTrainer: Summer "White" ShirayukiGender: FemaleAppearance: Gyaralite has a scar over her left eye, but aside from that, no difference.Personality: Gyaralite is more aggressive and Adamant than any of Summer's Pokemon; but the Gyarados seems oddly loyal to Summer; it isn't understood why, however.Ability: MoxieSpecialty: Gyaralite's Attack stat is higher than most others; and it's speed is respectable as well, though it's Special Attack is almost non-existent.Known Moves: Outrage(Move Tutor, taught by previous owner), Aqua Tail, Hydro Pump, Dragon Dance, Hyper Beam, LeerThe Dragon Dance is pretty much just for laughs at this point. :rolleyes: And to keep all the attacks I remember it used. It might've used another, if so, let's just say it taught itself Hyper Beam during the fight, since it definitely used that attack. >>'

IC: Zac"Well that's not good..." Zac said, "Come on, let's head to the group, tell then the news of what happened," Zac said and then walked off to route 16.IC: ShadowsShadows however, was already there at Route 16, and approached the group, "Zac and and the girl are on their way here," Shadows said,

-==IC: Orange==-Orange blinked, and then grabbed a Pokeball, and released it, accidentally choosing the Togepi, which sent the unsuspecting ball of spikes flying toward the Darkrai; which would do absolutely nothing to either of them. Likely. What Orange forgot was that it was a Dark type, not a Ghost type."Who are you?!" Orange yelled out in shock, surprise, and annoyance, and began looking around."And how many more of you are there here!? Is Unova next?! How is it you knew we were just talking of you!? Do you have spies!?" Orange yelled out in rapid succession, totally misunderstanding the situation at that precise moment, having not paid attention whenever the Darkrai had appeared before. Likely for the better, as that situation would likely have occurred.OOC: I have way too much fun writing Orange's overreactions to stuff like this. xD-==IC: Summer==-Summer nodded, as she followed Zac, still holding onto the Gyarados' Pokeball."I think you should keep it." The nurse said, as Summer held out the Pokeball for the nurse to take. Summer was surprised, but nodded."I can understand why you wouldn't want to keep it." Summer said with a chuckle, as the nurse nodded, and looked at Summer with curiosity."I don't think it's just that. You own that Pignite now; don't you? There was another boy who brought in a Tepig, and it looks like your Pignite. He said it had been abandoned, and yet, it looks as if it trusts you completely." The nurse said, as she handed Piglite's Pokeball to Summer, looking at the Pokemon's expression through the transparent lid. Summer nodded, understanding what the nurse was saying."I've been told that I have a kind heart, that can reach almost any Pokemon I don't know if that's true or not, however." Summer admitted, as she began to walk toward the door, but paused."Thank you for helping us." Summer called to the nurse, who shook her head."No; thank you for helping us; the Center would likely be destroyed if that boy hadn't fought that Gyarados, and you hadn't've caught it. Helping you is the least we could do to return the favour."

IC: Shadows"I am a friend of Zac, I have no relation to those disgraceful Darkrai in hoenn!" Shadows said, he was insulted, "I am against them! Zac and the girl will be here soon, I'm friend with Zac, he is a friend,"IC: ZacZac walked towards the gatehouse, "So," Zac said, "What did you name the Gyarados?"

-==IC: Orange==-Orange blinked, and then sighed, as he relaxed."My bad. I guess I'm just on edge, since we were just talking about the Darkrai from Sinnoh, and my close encounter with them, and you showed up." Orange said, a frown on his face."I'm sorry about that, no harm really meant." Orange said, as he recalled the dazed Togepi once more.-==IC: Summer==-Summer smiled, as she followed Zac quickly."Gyaralite; I think it fits." Summer said with a nod, as she looked around the gatehouse."I've pretty much got my entire party in that sort of pattern; each of my Pokemon has a nickname that ends with 'lite'. Like, Piglite, Tynalite, Gyaralite... That sort of thing." Summer explained with a nod, as she adjusted her glasses quickly, to hide herself slightly blushing for a moment."It's likely not the greatest nicknaming scheme, but my Pokemon seem to like it." Summer said, as she quickened her pace, beginning to walk in front of Zac, as they approached the other side of the gatehouse."Let's go, they're probably wait; if they're even still there." Summer said, though what she really wanted, was to inquire about who those other people were, as they all showed up and started battling that criminal... And some acted as if they knew him personally...

IC: Zac and Shadows"Alright," Zac said walking out of the gate house, "Hey guys," Zac said, "I guess you finally met Shadows,""Zac," Shadows said, "Theywere talking about the Ancients. And it's okay human," he said to Zac and Orange,"What do you know, Shadows and I are trying to fight them,"

IC Ben:"I don't even know if anyone has been infected by them. I guess it wouldn't hurt to check out since we will be over there." He pulled out a crumpled picture from his pocket, "Plus I haven't been home in a while as well."IC Alex:Burying his face in his heads all Alex could muster up was a,"You've got to be kidding me?" He looked at the Plasma agents with a hard stare, "Do me and him honestly look like criminals?! Look at him!! Plus he has the Oshawott as proof to show he isn't the trainer!" With that Alex dug through Black's pockets to reach the ball even as the Plasma agents shouted for him to stop.

Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0389 8396 7500

OT: Alex

As the Plasma agent reached for him, Ryan forcefully pushed him away. "Trust me, this guy's the real criminal!" he said. "Alex and I are just here in Unova on a tour of the region. We haven't done anything wrong!"

IC: Dack/Karen
"But Snowpoint is the priority," Dack muttered.

"Of course it is," Hannah rolled her eyes. "Do you ever think of anyone besides yourself?"

Dack stopped walking. "What's that supposed to mean? The entire point of this mission is to rescue my friends!"

"Yeah, your friends," Hannah scoffed. "But do you even give a second thought about rescuing Ben's friends?"

"Hey, both you and Ben agreed to join me, knowing full well my intentions. If you want out, now's the perfect time. After all, we're at the Rocket base." Dack motioned to the building in front of them. It wasn't near as big as Chapel -- in fact, it looked more like an old warehouse -- but it would suffice.

Storming into the building, Hannah logged on to the nearest computer, accessing the Rocket database. "Here you go," she told Karen.

With a nod of thanks, Karen quickly pulled up Team Rocket's information on the Darkrai along with a map of Sinnoh. "Well it looks like you're in luck, Ben," the Elite Four member said. "We would need an icebreaker ship to make it to Snowpoint, and the fact that the entire region is covered in shadow, blotting out the sun, will only make the ice more solid. It would be easier to just go to Canalave or Sunyshore."

Edited by Konuju

IC Alex:While shocked that Ryan and him were acting up like this he began to dig through the pockets of Black's coat till he found the Pokeball. Grabbing it quickly he tossed it in the air and out came the Oshawott. It was scared and confused since not knowing where it had been taken and since it's trainer was obviously missing. Crouching down Alex reached out an Oran Berry to calm it down. The Oshawott tilted its head reconizing the two boys and took the berry. "Oshawott tell me something is this man your trainer?" Oshawott looked Black up and down and nodded no with a firm "Osha." Smirking Alex calmly asked, "Does this prove to you were not the thieves here?"IC Ben:Ben was still shocked that Karen defended him like that. He barely was paying attention to what was going on before him. "Hey kid!" Karen snapped her fingers in front of his face."What? Wait! Sorry my mind was elsewhere." He said apologetically."Don't worry about," she replied calmly, "I said we need to go in through Sunnyshore or Canaclave and since Sunnyshore is your home it just makes sense to start there."Ben couldn't believe he'd be finally going home after all these years, "Dack while we might not get along I am still in this with you. We both want what is best for our friends. But when are we leaving?"

-==IC: Team Plasma==-"No." The Plasma agent said, with a scowl."For all we know, that poor Oshawott could be acting like that to you; not that guy." The Plasma agent explained, and grabbed both of Alex's arms."Now drop the Pokeball, and get on the ground now, or be charged with resisting arrest. Regardless of his innocence or not, you still destroyed a piece of public property, which was put up to protect civilians from Wild Pokemon." The Plasma agent said again, as the other agent grabbed Ryan once more. At the moment, of course, Black had a terrified look on his face, as if they were the real criminals."I have no clue why they attacked me; they just suddenly showed up and demanded I hand over my Oshawott, when I had arrived on Route 16. They chased me a little further down the route, and then continued to chase me, after they fainted almost all my Pokemon, and I tried to run away from them... I believe I heard something about them being with that criminal group 'Team Liberty', too..." Black stated, which settled the Team Plasma member's opinions."You make one false move, and you're going to be in jail for life. Now get up, you're coming with us to Black City."OOC: Yeah... I think that was a bad move. xD

Ryan said nothing as he recalled Togie and Misdreavus. He couldn't believe what was happening, but he knew that any attempt to resist would make the situation worse than it already was.

IC: Dack
"If you want to go on to Sinnoh, that's fine with me," Hannah said angrily. "But you can count me out. I'm not even from Sinnoh; I got transferred there a few years back. So I have no obligation to go try and save the world." With that, Hannah abruptly turned around and stormed out of the Rocket base.

"Don't mind her," Dack shrugged. "We've always had our disagreements. Quite frankly, I'm almost glad to be rid of her. I would have gone straight to Sinnoh from Hoenn if she hadn't made me come to Chapel. Anyway, we'll be leaving as soon as we get our Pokemon healed."

"And as soon as we can find someone with a boat willing to take us to Sinnoh," Karen added.

Edited by Konuju

OOC: Hey, Ajad; what's your team like? I have an idea, but I'm just curious on that first.-==IC: Plasma==-As the Plasma agents were arresting Alex and Ryan, a fragment of something seemed to fall into Ryan's shoe; however, it was obvious that he wouldn't have a chance to find out what that was until later."The Sages might know what to do with you." The agent who had Ryan said, as they began to attempt to escort the two Trainers to Black City, allowing Black to stand up, and dust himself off.

IC: Zac"Should we go catch up with Ryan?" Zac asked, "They might be at Black City chasing that guy,"

-==IC: Orange==-Orange sighed."I really hadn't wanted to head to Black City yet, as I want to investigate the Dragons' Stone forms... But, if yo guys really want to, then that's probably a good first stop." Orange said, even as Zach stayed quiet, thinking for a moment."I wonder where Elesa is?" Zach wondered, and Orange's eyebrow twitched."How can you still be thinking of gym fights!?"

IC: Zac"Nah it's fine, I'd like to got I the dragon spiral tower as well," Zac said, "Besides, I'm sure Ryan is fine, I mean what could go wrong?"

"Black City is closer," Ellen said. "After all, Dragonspiral Tower is pretty far away. Although it does sound like an amazing place to visit."

There wasn't much Ryan could do except follow the Plasma agents' orders. Alex and I sure do have a knack for getting captured, don't we? he mused, recalling how he had just recently been captured by the Hojohsin League in Hoenn.

Edited by Konuju

IC - Pierce, Unregistered LocationPierce got what he was hoping for, a freeze on the Onix. "Finally," he said, noting the reappearance of his Dusknoir. "How long you been hiding there?"I never left."Figures." Pierce responded. "We're going before this thing defrosts. Snowrunt, keep a steady stream of Powder Snow going, I'll be holding you. Shoot at the ground, it beats walking."The Snowrunt nodded as she was raised up, and shot at the ground a few times before it froze. Pierce deemed this good enough, and they fled from the frozen Onix, off to Fiore.

OOC: Username: BladeName: LuciaFaction: Team RocketHometown: Viridian CityAge: 20Appearance: Lucia has blonde-ish red hair, which others are not hesitant to point out looks very odd. Her eyes are blue, which people say reflect her... selfishness. Yeah, she typically just acts for herself, most of the time, despite being part of Team Rocket. She dresses oddly, as well, typically wearing white robes with a hood.Personality: Lucia is very selfish; despite being a healer. However, she knows when to help out with others. Typically. Her style of 'helping' doesn't always match the typical definition of helping out.Background: Lucia was born in Viridian City, and as such, was taught about Pokemon Battling at an early age. However, despite picking up on double and triple battling rather quickly, others were dismayed that she simply kept healing her own Pokemon when in multi battles, and that her Pokemon were so weak she only functioned well as a healer, which went right back to the other point. Truth was, that Lucia was quickly bored during fights, since she was rather weak in fighting them, and instead was stubborn, and tried to finish the fights by herself, sometimes ignoring the other people fighting, in an attempt to attack the target herself, despite the fact that it would barely even scratch said opponent.Pokémon: Audino, Chansey, ChikoritaSpecies: AudinoNickname: AudinagaTrainer: LuciaGender: FemaleAppearance: There are no real differences, though it looks to be more annoyed than a normal Audino.Personality: This Audino likes to battle more than most Audino... However, it's still more set-up for battles; since it only has one actual attacking move. It's also rather weak. But it still keeps fighting, preferring to heal it's partners, instead of others.Ability: Regenerator.Specialty: This Audino specializes solely in defences; it's attack stats are nearly non-existent.Known Moves: Heal Bell(EGG), Heal Pulse, Simple Beam, Healing Wish(EGG), Double Edge, AttractSpecies: ChanseyNickname: ChansaTrainer: LuciaGender: FemaleAppearance: There are no real differences.Personality: This Chansey seems much different than typical Chansey, preferring to fight more than others, much like Audinaga. However, it knows to heal more than Audinaga does, but that doesn't mean that is what actually happens.Ability: HealerSpecialty: This Chansey has focus on defenses and health, even more than typical Chansey, which is never a good combination. However, it's attack and Special attack stats suffer because of it, and it's speed isn't as great as other Chansey.Known Moves: Heal Pulse, Double Edge, Sing, Heal Bell(EGG), Softboiled, AromatherapySpecies: ChikoritaNickname: ChikorTrainer: LuciaAppearance: There are no differences.Gender: FemalePersonality: This Chikorita is less battle orientated than most; however, it will still use it's status attacks to fight, since those are it's only actual attacks.Ability: Leaf GuardSpecialty: This Pokemon has better defenses, in exchange for speed and attacking stats.Known Moves: Heal Pulse(EGG), Aromatherapy, Grasswhistle(EGG), Poison Powder, Light Screen, Safeguard.

Funny story about Audinaga; in Pokemon Adventures: Black and White, Bianca decides to fight an Audino. ... Problem is, it fights back. xD I think Bianca had the worst luck in that she managed to find the one Audino that didn't like to heal you every two seconds. it also had a mean look on it's face, contrary to the typical Audino, which is the basis for Audinaga's appearance. =PAlso, didn't plan on having this character be a girl at first, but I figured it fit better, when I realized all the Pokemon were better off(Or locked to) being female. =PAlso, I pity the group. They get the annoying White Mage. =P

OOC: Pit I have on Alex right now his Empoleon, Espeon, Absol, Rufflet, Litwick, and Marshtomp. In the PC is a Bagon. I have no idea if any are around evolving anymore and haven't realized how much I haven't changed the team.IC Alex:Well no use in being a good guy anymore. "Oshawott RUN NOW! Back through the fence!" Everyone looked towards the Oshawott as if thinking about moving towards it when it turned and started running."Enough is enough!" Next thing Alex knew was he saw Starly flying above him and a major pain. The Plasma agent had punched him. "That should shut you up for a bit! Let the Pokemon go, its the trainers job to find it." Nodding at Black the Plasma agents started pushing Ryan and Alex away.IC Ben:"We don't have a boat here to use?" Ben looked dumbfounded. "We have all this technology and not a simple boat lying around to be used? Preposterous!!"