Pokémon: Rise Of The Rockets

Parugi

IC: Zac B"Well lets get goin boy," Zac said to his growlithe, and the two walked off to the Pokemon Center, "I guess you can't be in the tournament Shadows,"I had no idea Sherlock,

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC - Zac Flash, Driftveil City, Unova"Night all," Zac said, walking back to the tree he came from. He looked around, to make sure nobody was looking, then climbed up.IC - Justin, Driftveil City, UnovaJustin looked up at the sky. "Hm. Getting dark." He recalled Plush. "Shame," he said. "We'll get Zac tomorrow."

OOC: Say, just as a mention, Justin should have recognized everyone but Summer and the other Zac; given that they're part of the Shiny Beast group. =)Say, Parugi, just to check, we can buy TMs, right? I just don't want to authorize it and update things myself via TMs, and then find out that's not possible. =P I figure overnight would be good to get a basic understanding of the move, though it likely wouldn't be perfected or so for another few battles.

IC: Zac B.Zac walked into the center and decided to train through out the night, he would need several cans of soda and some TMs. He would need to help Z-pup perfect Wild Charge...but he wasn't a electric, and despite his level, he needs more time...hopefully tonight would be enough time...

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Evan Tierra"Yo, yourself." Evan said, looking at the Reflecting Mirror as Landorus floated near him.Evan noticed Seth was away from the group, playing with his knife. Evan walked over and said, "What's wrong, Seth? You were very vocal in my head during that meeting."

OOC: Oh. I completely forgot about that plotline. >< Anyway, starting tomorrow until the weekend (which then repeats for the following week), I won't be able to IC during the day, so if you guys need to start, just drag Justin/Zac along, I don't really have any plans for them yet.Also, regarding Hoenn again, is Pacifidlog included in the list of cities consumed by darkness?

OOC: Blade: so nao I've decided I'magunna retcon Pryce to be frum Kanto kthxbai.(not really)Anyway, not sure where I said that, but it was a result of simply typing out the wrong word. I assure you I know full well where each Gym Leader originates from. ;3And yeah, I suppose you could buy TMs, but don't expect to be able to buy a lot at once--thems things expensive.Minun: kk.IC - Goldhawk - Office: "That's a shame," Goldhawk said. "Interrogating them could have provided us with more insight into their operations... However, this benefits us, all the same. Could this Porygon-Z be used to find, say, a way to counteract the effects of Team Energon's energy-draining technology?"IC - Sages/Sonja Baron - Council Chamber: Sonja waited until the door was closed before looking at the Sages. Her expression was emotionless, calculating--not unlike Sophia's had tended to be. Were it not for the obvious age differences between the two, Sonja would have looked almost exactly like her sister as she stared up at the leaders of Team Plasma."You wanted me for something?" she asked them after several moments. "I'd like to sleep at some point tonight.""Of course, Miss Baron," Gorm said softly. "Your sister was behind the attack on Castelia. We just wish to ask a few questions; it won't take long." Sonja nodded, though only barely. "It was mentioned that your parents were killed by Team Plasma agents.""They were," Sonja said bitterly. "For housing refugees. Like you all should have been doing.""That is unrelated to the current-" Gorm cut off Rood with a look."Numerous mistakes were made during our initial cover-up of the war," the Blue Sage said. "We realize this, and our latest efforts have aimed to atone for such occurrences." He rubbed his face. "If you would like us to, we will find out if a case was ever opened regarding this. If so, we will revisit it, and hopefully provide some closure on the matter.""That... I would appreciate that," Sonja said softly."And, we did have other questions," Gorm said. "However, given the hour, I think it would be best to hold this discussion another time. That was the primary issue, and it is out of the way now." Sonja nodded. "You are dismissed.""Thank you," Sonja said, turning and heading out into the hall. She nodded at the others, not noticing the attendant following her. Without a word, the woman handed a file to Ray."You all can go now," she said, heading back into the council room.IC - Kyle Eston - Pokemon Center: Having rented a room for the night, Kyle opened the door and entered his temporary residence, not bothering to flick on the light with the moon shining through the window as brightly as it was. Kicking off his shoes, he made his way over to the bed, falling on it and resting there for a moment, eyes half-closed as he stared at the far wall. He sighed, rolling onto his back and opening his bag, pulling Suicune's egg from its depths.Kyle rolled onto his other side, holding the egg close to his chest and closing his eyes. Slowly, he drifted into an uneasy sleep...IC - Ethan Worth - Helipad: A day after take-off, the helicopter finally arrived in Saffron City. Ethan held on as the vehicle lowered toward the helipad atop a building close to the train station, the door opening for them. Carefully, he stepped out, shouldering his backpack and checking the area as Jamie and Lucia filed out. With a thumbs-up to Mercer, the Rocket agent shut the door, prompting the chopper to take off once more, quickly disappearing as it headed away.Ethan looked around, moving toward the edge of the helipad, taking in the sight of the large city before him. He smiled, nodding at Jamie and Lucia as he began walking toward the stairwell that would lead them into the streets."Fun trip," he said. "No time to waste, though. Come on."IC - Gavin Braner/? - Train Station: Gavin paused for a moment as a helicopter flew overhead, noting a distinct "R" logo on its hull, though ignored the discomfort in his chest. Shifting the bag slung over his shoulder, he continued forward, walking toward the station ahead of him. Thanks to the fairly early hour, the number of people there was relatively low--though it was not necessarily slow. There was an obvious gathering of people, all of them in similar, black-and-brown uniforms, who seemed to be part of the same group. After several minutes of staring in their direction--and even upon getting closer to them--Gavin had no idea who they were.He mentally shrugged, paying them no further heed as he approached the ticket booths. A pair of women manned them, both of whom were watching the uniformed crowd with obvious interest."What can I do for you?" one of them said as he stepped in front of their window. He slid several dollars through an opening in the window."I need a ticket for the next train to Goldenrod," he said. The woman nodded, beginning to process this in the company's system. Gavin tapped his foot, looking to his left as another man approached the window next to him. He wore a black trench coat, and his hair and eyes were a burgundy color. Even from a quick look, Gavin felt as if the man held an air of confidence about him."One ticket to Goldenrod, if you would," he asked the other attendant, a genuine smile on his face. She nodded, taking his payment. He rocked back and forth slightly on the balls of his feet, humming softly to himself. The man looked at Gavin as the trainer took his ticket. "You're off to the Golden City, too, eh?" Gavin looked back at him in surprise, though nodded nonetheless. "Neat. That's a funny coincidence.""Yeah..." Gavin said uncertainly, feeling a strange sense of familiarity the more he spoke to this person. He nodded his thanks at the attendant, moving away; at virtually the same time, the burgundy-haired man did the same. Gavin walked away from the booths, thinking. He looked back at the other man, who was beginning to go in a slightly different direction. Hm... "Excuse me," he said, gaining the man's attention again. "Have we met before?"The trench coat-wearing man rubbed his chin for a moment, thinking, his expression becoming uncharacteristically serious. Then he shook his head. "Nope; I don't think so," he said, walking back over to Gavin. He held out a hand, his face softening as he broke out into a kind smile again. "I guess we are now, though. Jackson Sang. Pleased to meet you."Jackson Sang... Why is that so familiar? Gavin took his hand, shaking it. "Gavin Braner," he said, nodding at Jackson. He noticed a pair of PokéBalls on Jackson's belt. "I see you're a trainer.""You could say that," Jackson said, prompting a look of confusion from Gavin. Jackson laughed. "It's a small technicality. I have Pokémon partners, but I'm not huge on using them to battle.""I see," Gavin said. Interesting...

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC: Zac BUnlike everyone else, he was training his Pokemon, each o them polishing their moves, all of them out of their pokeballs two on two. Zac what he'd Z-pup vs Bite, Valor vs Mega, and Bladesman against Digger. He figured placing them against each other would help, most of them had a veriety of moves, which would aid against type disadvantages."Sir," a nurse called out, "It's pretty late, would you please head to bed?""Give me a few, once we are done training for tomorrow," Zac said,

OOC: Oh yeah, I know full well; I just was questioning it. =PTell me about it. Blair could probably help out, since he and Whitlea are likely millionaires or billionaires from their journeys, but they're in comas, so that won't work. =P-==IC: Lucia==-Lucia nodded, as she followed Ethan to where they needed to go; where that was, however, she wasn't entirely certain.-==IC: Zach==-Zach walked into the Pokemon Center, about to head to his room, when he looked over at the shop he just noticed, and paused.Wait, how long have there been shops in Pokemon Centers? Zach thought with a blink, as he shook his head, and walked over to the shop."Hello. What do you have in stock?" Zach inquired, as the guy explained the different items, and then also pulled out a case filled with Technical Machines; including some that were new to Driftveil."Just got these in; any you're interested in?" The shopkeeper asked, and Zach thought for a good few moments, considering everything, since it was pretty expensive, however, he then sighed, and nodded, as he purchased a Flamethrower TM, wincing slightly, as he handed over the rather large amount of money needed for the TM in question.I think this guy's ripping me off, to be honest... Zach thought, as he turned away, and headed off to his room, smiling, as a strategy was beginning to be thought up...-==IC: Ray==-Ray nodded with a smile, as he took the file, and looked over at Sonja, who seemed happier than before."Everything go well?" Ray asked, admittedly curious about that.-==IC: Summer==-As the nurse walked away, however, more footsteps approached."I must insist, you go to bed right now, or otherwise, challenge me." Summer said, imitating the nurse's voice as best as she could with a mischievous smile, luckily after the nurse had already walked away."Of course, we won't have time for a full match like before..." Summer said, and then sent out all five of her Pokemon."So, therefore, let's match our Pokemon up, if you want to; your Darkrai could hopefully fight one of the Pokemon that's left over." Summer said, hoping that would work, since her Pokemon needed a lot of training.

Edited by XIII. Roxas

IC: Zac B."Shadows isn't really mine, yet," Zac said, "He is a friend, sides he can't enter the contest either way. Too overpowered. But I can do for a quick match, five on five, and yea, maybe Shadows could spare with them,""They'd be creamed..." Shadows said coming out of Zac'a shadow,"Shadows! Anyway, let's start with weakest to strongest, that means Bite's up first,"

-==IC: Summer==-Summer shook her head; it was already getting rather late."A five on five match; all at the same time. Basically, five single battles; since our Pokemon would only have one target. Allows us to finish up sooner, since it is getting late and all." Summer said with a smile, however, she did pair her Tynamo up against Zac's Growlithe.OOC: Should we do this in a flashback, of sorts?

OOC: Not now, maybe it could happen in the tournament.IC: Zac B.Zac noted at the clock, it was 11:45pm, "At midnight the ight will stop k?" he said, "That we can go to bed,"Bite got to his side of the stage, dancing a bit, the Pokemon still had energy, even at night...

OOC: No, I mean IC the five on five fight in a flashback, so we can get closer to getting ready. Because this whole training is for the tourney, after all. =P-==IC: Summer==-"Tynamo, Spark." Summer stated, and sighed, as she motioned to her other Pokemon."Go attack Zac's Pokemon, spar with them, maybe you'll succeed in getting them to fight back and train both of you." Summer said, as all but Gyarados needed the training, and even then, she wasn't entirely certain how strong it was, since she hadn't used it in battle yet.

OOC: Okay that makes sense. Sure let's do that.IC: Zac B.Bite was hit by the electric type attack, he watched as Z-pup, Valor, digger and mega were sparing with the other four of her Pokemon. He had understood why she wasn't wanting to bring that out, and neither did her personally.

OOC: Actually, technically the Gyarados is already out, but is luckily holding back, since it was released and captured again by someone else. Or at least, that should be the plan.Also, wait, Bite's what kind of Pokemon again?-==IC: Summer==-"Tynalite! ... ... ... Just, uh, repeat the attack..." Summer said, finding the lack of originality in the Tynamo's moveset disturbing.OOC: Honestly, Tynamo literally have only four moves; I can't do much with it. xD

OOC: Bite is Totodile, a very extatic one at that.Just be patient, once it's fully evolved, that's gonnanbe a powerful Pokemon.IC: Zac"Bite us Bite!" Zac said, and the Totodile latched to the Tynamo, to Bite, clasping its jaws on skin was its way of a hug. "So...your one of hers now eh?" Shadows said to the Gyarados in the language of Pokemon.

OOC: Oh, I know that; I have an Eelektross on my in-game team. It's just those first long few levels. =P I've forgotten how many battles it's had, too...-==IC: Summer==-The Gyarados nodded in response."Yes. She treats me much better than my old master did, though I wish I could fight more." The Gyarados responded, and it's eyes then flashed."FIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!" It roared out, thrashing around on the spot for a moment, before calming down and returning to normal."Yes. She treats me well."Summer watched, amused, as the Totodile bit Tynalite."Unleash your electricity for Spark now." Summer said, as the Tynamo let loose electricity around itself, aiming to utilize spark; but of course, the target was already holding onto her, so it was basically just skipping the 'charge into opponent' step.

IC: Zac BZac couldn't help but crack up laughing when Totodile was struck, the little croc's body was flailing about, like it was having a seizure. Zac stopped and focused on the battle, since Bite was still holing on, a little shocked, he said, "Ice Fang!" and the Totodile's bite became cold, till ice started to form on the teeth, and the skin of the Tynamo."I see," Shadows said, "I'm confused how you survived dark void several times in that battle against you,"

-==IC: Summer==-"Worry Seed... I believe is what the humans call it..." The Gyarados said with a nod of it's head.Summer smiled; now the fight was getting somewhere."Spark." Summer said, as she looked over at her other Pokemon, which were still launching their attacks at each other and at Zac's Pokemon.

IC: Zac B."Let go and use water gun!" Zac said. The Totodile nodded and shot a water gun attack at the Tynamo, but it also sent the Totodile flying towards Zac."Figures..." Shadows said, "My guess was that rage was because of being abandoned?

-==IC: Summer==-"Being abandoned, but also because the last mission was to fight." The Gyarados said, as it's eyes flashed once more."FIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!" It roared out, as it thrashed around on the spot once more, before returning to normal again."Being abandoned, but also because my master told me to attack something, but I don't know what, before he abandoned me." The Gyarados explained.The Tynamo was knocked back; but luckily, was not fainted just yet."... I don't even think I need to say it; Spark." Summer said, with a sigh.

IC: Zac B.Zac simply caught his Totodile and placed him on the ground, "I was waiting for that..Aqua tail lets go!" Totodile nodded and charged at the Tynamo, jumping and dodging the spark attack."I see..." Shadows said, "Still, you could have killed people, was hat the target?"

-==IC: Summer==-"I... Don't know. I was just told to fight." The Gyarados admitted, as it's eyes flashed again."FIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!" The Gyarados roared out, and then calmed down again."I don't know."Summer smiled, as the Totodile did that."Charge Beam." Summer called out, as the Tynamo launched an electric beam at the Totodile quickly, aiming to hit it while still in the air and unable to dodge.

IC: Zac B.Totodile was hit, now falling to the ground jolting a bit, the little guy was knocked after that attack."Guess you win Summer," Zac said with a smile,"I see...." he said, "Zac and Summer, this Gyarados keeps roaring fight, I think I placing it in the competition, Summer, might ease this itch it has,"

IC: Several hundred Yen, six pokeballs, and a complete restock of basic status and health restoratives later, Rej left the PokeMart with a rather disgruntled Anya in tow.Did you really have to hit on the clerk, Rej? I mean, really?"Hey, shut your mouth. I haven't seen people in a long time and she looked good."You are impossible. You know that, right?"Whatever. We're going to go get checked in at the center, okay? Spend the night, check out that tournament tomorrow."Whatever you say, Boss. Your wish is my command.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

-==IC: Summer==-Summer nodded with a smile, as she recalled her Tynamo."Good fight." Summer said with a nod, and looked over at Shadows, and nodded."Good idea; I was planning on using it anyway, since my only other evolved Pokemon is my Pignite..." Summer said, though wondered what that was all about. Might come in handy, however.

IC: Zac B."Alright, I'll see you in the morn," Zac said as he returned all his pokemon, except Z-pup, "I'll be getting up early to train again, gonna try to teach Z-pup a new move,"Zac then walked out with Shadows returning to Zac's shadow to hide and he walked to the TM shop, those things were expensive, luckily he needed only one.

-==IC: Summer==-Summer nodded, as she headed into the Pokemon Center as well, intending to simply rent a room, and get some rest.-==IC: Zach==-Zach, meanwhile, sat on the floor, Katie, in her human illusion form, sitting nearby. Both were focusing, Zach on his psychic powers, and Katie on learning from the Flamethrower TM that Zach had gotten. Katie opened her eyes, a slightly annoyed look on her face."Are you even sure I can learn this?" Katie asked skeptically, as Zach nodded, not opening his eyes for a moment. However, when he did open them, he saw Kate standing rather close, and fell backwards in surprise, as the Zoroark smirked, and dropped her illusion."Really; you want to convince me I can learn this, when you haven't even mastered a power that's natural to you?" Kate asked, and Zach sighed."Don't startle me like that..." Zach said, and Kate smirked again."I'm a Zoroark. That's my middle name." Kate said, and Zach raised a skeptical eyebrow, and rolled his eyes."Just keep practicing, and trying to learn the move." Zach said, as he shook his head.

IC: Zac B."Do you happen to have Flame Charge in stock?" Zac asked the man at the TM shop, "Yes we do," he said with a smile as he presented the Technical Move, "It's a bit expensive, but it should suit your liking,"Zac muttered something under his breath, still ticked at the fact TMs were do expensive, but gave the man the money and got the TM, "Alright Z, let's head outside, it soundly be heard to master it, I mean it's just a weaker version of Flare Blitz. How hard can it be?"

IC: "While I can not guarantee anything, I believe that there is a possibility of that, yes. I have already sent the Porygon-Z to Executive Vert for research."

IC: Jamie followed suit after Lucia, as she had similar sentiments of urgency and thus they needed to go and at the same time not really knowing where they were going.

Glad to be back in Kanto.

IC: "Ah finally we made it!" Richard said glad to finally see the Pokemon Center.

Hades felt like punching Richard, for it was his fault that it took so long to find the place. Hades wanted to ask directions, but Richard seemed convinced that it was just around the corner.

For four hours of walking.

The only thing that stopped Hades from punching him was that his stomache was growling and that finally seeing the Pokemon Center was such a huge relief to him.

Still Richard saw Hades' irk and thought Try not to annoy Hades for until he is well fed...

Inside the doors of the Pokemon Center he saw a nurse whom he guessed that he was supposed to check in with.

Hades did not care about this however, he senses detected food. He waved good-bye and ran away to follow the food.

"When you add free to food you get Hades running to it." He muttered to himself with a smile.

"Excuse me, but I would like a room for one."

"Alright," the nurse said, "Second floor, third room on the right," she said handing him a key.

"Well now that that's done with," Richard said and ran to the food.

Edited by Claus Von Minun the 4th

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

IC: Saffron City Train StationChaz stood in line but would quickly get to the front to purchase a ticket."One to Goldenrod City."The ticket dealer gave him a ticket after he gave the correct amount of cash."Thanks."As he walked to the train he saw someone. Is that Gavin? He decided not to bother Gavin and just boarded the train.OOC: I realized Chaz and Sam are very similar, both are psychics and they have Charizards and Eevees although Sam's evolved. Oops. Oh and I plan on Chaz catching a Caterpie and Riolu soon too. :PDoes the PC system instantly teleport Pokemon if the trainer has six Pokemon with them or can trainers carry more than six with them?

IC: Zac B.After purchasing the TM, Zac rented a room for the night, decided to teach Z-pup how to use TE move. They weren't gonna perform it in the room, but help understand how to use it better before trying it out.

IC: Ryan/Ellen
"So where are we staying tonight?" Ellen asked with a yawn. "Ever since I joined your group, I've been staying up later and later it seems."

Ryan smiled at Ellen. Now that she mentioned it, he was feeling pretty tired himself. They had had a rough couple of days, with the fiasco in Castelia and then chasing Black from Nimbasa to White Forest. "I'm sure we'll find a hotel somewhere in this city," he said.

Edited by Konuju

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

IC - Pierce, Mauville City, HoennPierce threw his hands up in the air and groaned loudly. "When does this blasted city end?" It was still dark; he couldn't tell what time of day it was. But the Game Corner illuminated the corner of the city like a lighthouse; the Gym did the same. "I don't even know what time it is," he said.It doesn't matter, just keep going. This road can't go in circles.Pierce rolled his eyes and continued walking.IC - Eric, Pacifidlog Town, HoennThe town floating on Corsola was safe. The Darkrai hadn't touched it; it was peaceful. Surprisingly, there weren't many refugees. Probably because it's in the middle of nowhere. Eric returned to his small hut, greeting the Pokemon in the water garden. He stripped down to his underwear and jumped into the water.Eric let out a sigh of relief; the water was warm. "Been a while since I've been here," he said, looking into the sunset.

IC: Zac B."The move, when used in succession, will increase the pokemon's speed. Damage: Normal, accuracy: 100," Zac said as he finished reading the manual while lying in his bed, with Z-pup curle up on his legs."Okay, in 6 hours we will get to mastering this move,"

IC Alex:Letting out a yawn was his unspoken agreement of Ellen. "Now that you mention that I'm also starving as well." Placing his hand on his stomach with it letting out a slight rumble. "Let's just finish up business here then we can ask where we can get some food and rest."IC Ben:Impressed by Luxio's evolution Ben continued his attack, "Alright Honchkrow use Night Slash again and aim for its face!" Honchkrow cried out and its wings lit up a bright purple again as it flew towards the much bigger Pokemon's face.

Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0389 8396 7500

OT: Alex

IC: Dack
The Gyarados roared in defiance as the Night Slash hit it. From the ground, the newly evolved Luxray growled, then charged at the beast, electricity crackling around its entire body -- Wild Charge. Luxray hit the Gyarados head-on, then used Discharge to finally knock it out.

"Excellent work," Dack smiled. However, out of the corner of his eye, he saw the Discharge attack travel to Karen's Absol and Ben's Honchkrow. "Recall your Pokemon, now!" Dack cried, hoping Karen and Ben could react before the electricity hit their Pokemon. The Absol could probably survive the attack, but he wasn't sure about the Flying-Type Honchkrow...

Edited by Konuju

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

OOC: Cosmic: Personally, I've been playing it as a variation of the latter--you can have more than six with you, but you can (and it's recommended that you do) manually send/retrieve Pokémon to/from whatever server you're using where available.IC - Ethan Worth - Saffron City: Humming softly to himself, Ethan led the two girls through the streets, occasionally glancing around at the surrounding buildings; in general, however, he kept himself focused on their destination, steadily leading them to the station."Shouldn't be much... aha," he said as they turned a corner. Ethan smiled, stopping for a moment and putting his hands on his hips as he admired the station. "Looks like my navigational skills have succeeded once again. And to think, I haven't been to this city in... however long now." He chuckled at his own joke, beginning to walk toward the entrance.And with plenty of time to spare, too, he noted. Train doesn't leave for another half hour or so.IC - Gavin Braner/Jackson Sang - Train Station: "So I take it you're more of a contest-person?""Nope," Jackson answered, confusing Gavin even further. "Didn't even know that there were Pokémon Contests anymore."The former Rocket agent decided to give up on guessing as the two approached the door to one of the train carts. As far as he could tell, this Sang character owned Pokémon simply to own Pokémon--nothing more. While that was all well and good, Gavin did not understand why he wouldn't just flat out say it; it was like Jackson used his Pokémon for some sort of illegal operation...IC - Goldhawk - Office: Goldhawk nodded. "Good call," he said, moving back to his desk and taking a seat. He picked up the file that James had brought in. "Anything else? How are Mewtwo and the others doing?"IC - Sonja Baron/Blackskull/etc. - Hall: "Mhm." Sonja nodded at Ray, too tired and mentally preoccupied to really respond.The attendant made a motion to a nearby guard, who straightened up. "Officer Cade, please show this group to the Pokémon Center.""Yes, ma'am," Cade said. As she entered the Sages' chamber, he stepped out from his station, beginning to lead the way out of the castle. He glanced over his shoulder at the numerous foreigners, silently observing them before turning forward again."Sounds like things got pretty heated in there," he said to no one in particular. "Hope it wasn't too terrifying; those guys can be pretty rough."OOC: Gonna leave it up to you to make it morning, Blade. :P

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~