Pokémon: Rise Of The Rockets

Parugi

IC: 'Muscle Man'

So lost was Colette in her thoughts, that she didn't even hear the muscular guy approaching her from behind until it was too late.

"Well, lookie what we have here," the man said, grabbing Colette by the shoulders and standing her up. "What's the matter, Sweetie? Prince Charming decide to ditch you?" He put on the most pleasant smile he could muster, which still came across as sinister and unnerving. "Don't waste your time with a double-crossing spider like that. Let me take care of you, Sweetheart. I'll make sure you're nice and safe."

He grabbed Colette by the arm and started to lead her out of the courtyard, a wicked grin on his face.

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

-==IC: Colette==-

Colette was jarred out of her thoughts by the guy grabbing her shoulders. Colette frowned, as she looked up and saw who it was.

Oh come on... I really don't want this guy anywhere near me, because... She looked around quickly after that thought, and didn't see anyone nearby, and then smirked. No-one around. This guy is aggravating me and pushing his luck... Perfect. Colette thought, as she let herself be walked a couple steps, and put on a look of fear. "Do you like... 'helping' girls often...?" Colette asked, and the guy chuckled and shrugged.

"Hey, what can I say? I see a poor girl like you in need, and I can't help but do what I can for her." The guy laughed, and Colette smiled, her bait taken. She dug her feet into the dirt, and used her free left hand to generate a ball of aura. The guy must have noticed the sudden brightness, as he was about to turn his head, when he suddenly was forced to let go of Colette's arm, flying back a bit.

"I'm not a damsel in distress, so don't ever do that again." Colette warned, as she stood over the downed man with a frown.

• Upvote 1

IC: Ryan

For a brief moment, a yellow glow erupted from near the pond, illuminating the entire courtyard.

"What was that?" Ryan asked, running over to the pond to investigate. "Colette!" he cried in surprise. "What are you doing over here? Why did you just run off like that?" Suddenly, he noticed the unconscious Muscle Man on the ground at her feet and looked up at her in shock. "And what's he doing here?"

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

Colette looked back in surprise as Ryan showed up, and started to ask a lot of questions.

"He suddenly showed up, so I dealt with it..." She said with a shrug, not sure how else to explain that, and she then sighed. "I-I just realized that it was getting late... And I needed to think." Colette mumbled the last part, trying to not explain what she needed to think about.

"You... dealt with it?" Ryan said, dumbfounded as he looked at the unconscious man. "Dang, and I thought dumping punch on someone's head was extreme. What did you do to him? Did that have anything to do with that flash of light that came from over here?" He looked at Colette suspiciously, wondering if she had a taser hidden somewhere.

"W-well..." Colette struggled to think of a response to that, since that would likely give away her powers. "I-I guess you could say that...?" Colette meekly said, as she scratched her head. "Mostly... I hit him." Colette said, and rubbed her right arm a bit awkwardly. "He tried his tricks again, though, so if I hadn't done anything..." Colette sighed at that.

"Right." Ryan frowned. He got the feeling Colette wasn't telling the whole truth, but he decided not to press her too much. After all, if she didn't want to tell him, it was probably none of his business. "What were you even doing out here in the first place?" he asked. "You just sort of ran off without so much as a goodbye. I know you don't dance much, but that's no way to end a dance. Plus, you forgot your shoes." He held out the heels, glancing down at Colette's bare feet. "You weren't seriously planning on walking home barefoot, were you?"

Colette blinked, as she looked down at her feet, and paused.

"True..." Colette said, and rubbed her arm again. "I'm sorry, I just..." Colette struggled to find the words again, even though 'panicked' probably would have worked right there, and frowned slightly. "I'm not really good with saying goodbye." Colette admitted, figuring that was a good in between explanation.

IC: The Seatons

When Ellen asked voiced her request to try being friends, all Dahlia could do was sigh and nod. However, when Ellen mentioned the absence of Zach from the group, Dahlia looked around confusedly. "Huh? ....I-I don't know.... Wasn't he just here a second ago?" 
Aspen perked up as well, quickly glancing around him "....Hmm. Did he do this a lot before?" he asked Ellen, scratching his head.

Olivia frowned with worry, going over to the spot she last saw him. "...Where could he have gone...." she muttered, walking straight ahead away from the group. Bringing out her Pokegear, Olivia went to the Contacts list and found Zach's number, typing up a message while she walked. 

Where are you?

"Olivia? Where you heading?" asked Dahlia, though her words went unanswered. Frowning, she could only hope the group stabilized soon.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

-==IC: Zach==-

Zach panted, as he stopped a ways away from where the rest of the group had been, as his Pokegear beeped.

Why would I... deserve anything I want...? Zach thought, as he put his head down, realizing that he hadn't had a haircut any time recently. That wasn't important, though, so he shook his head, and sighed again. Why would people give me a second chance, anyway...? Maybe Aspen's right... Zach thought, as he still ignored the beep of the Pokegear, even though he knew it likely was important. But he just... didn't have the will to check it right at that moment. Zach looked down at the clear water down past the cliff he was standing on, as he smiled at it slightly.

Water is always changing, but... at least it can be forgiven for things, right...? Zach thought, as he sighed again, just feeling bad at that moment.

IC: Ellen
"He didn't do this too much," Ellen shook her head. "Ray was usually the one to disappear on us." Nevertheless, she had a worried look on her face. Even Duo was starting to panic.

OOC: Made a few minor changes to the jam to make it flow better.

IC: Ryan/Colette
Ryan continued to frown. "Well, you forgot more than just your shoes. What about Zoe?"

Colette paused, as her eyes widened. "Oh, no. How could I... oh, no." Colette started to actually panic there, as she looked around quickly, unsure what to do at that point.

Ryan struggled to resist the urge to facepalm. "You really weren't thinking when you ran off, were you?"

Colette's face turned red, as she tried to find the words to respond. "W-well, no! Why would I?" Colette, however, realized that likely did not help, and promptly closed her mouth and looked away. "... But, still, I forgot about Zoe; how could I have been so careless...?"

Ryan sighed, placing a hand on Colette's shoulder. "Between Muscle Man down there and the guy who harassed you with the punch, it sounds like you had a pretty rough night." He gave an understanding smile. "Come on; put those shoes back on, and I'll help you look for your sister."

Colette nodded with a small smile, and although she still seemed to be shocked that she forgot about her own sister, she began to walk back to the path.

Ryan followed Colette, glancing back at the unconscious Muscle Man laying in the grass. "So I guess we're just leaving that guy here, then?" he asked with a chuckle. "Serves him right."

Colette nodded in agreement, as she chuckled quietly too. "He can enjoy his nap on the grass."

"Yep." Ryan paused for a moment to smirk at the view of the unconscious guy laying on the other side of the pond. "Not sure what you did to him, but I imagine he'll be pretty sore in the morning."

Colette smiled with an amused look, as she nodded. "Yep... And maybe for the next week or two, on top of that."

Ryan gave a laugh, but inwardly he wondered just what Colette had done to the guy. Perhaps she had a Pokéball hidden in a pocket somewhere on her dress?

Edited by Konuju

-==IC: Ray==-

Ray smiled slightly as they found the girl that Ryan had talked about, but frowned slightly, as he noticed the guy. He was definitely stronger looking than all three of them... But Colette seemed to have taken him down easily... And then there was the flash of yellow light? Ray didn't really have much of a chance to think, however, as they started to walk again. Ray, however, noticed a Fletchling as it was making a bee-line toward Colette.

Huh? Is it trying to attack her? Ray thought, as he quickly formulated a plan, and calculated the trajectory of where the bird would be, and... There. No-one will be there when Hozukimaru attacks. Ray thought, as he sent out the Dewott. However, as it used Aqua Jet on the bird... Ryan suddenly stopped.

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, keep moving, don't stop now!! Ray thought, and then winced for him, as the Dewott and Fletchling both crashed into Ryan, looking to the side, as he didn't see where they landed.

"Aaahaablurrguhguhspluh!" Ryan sputtered as something slammed into him, knocking him off his feet and into the pond. As he looked up, he saw a dazed bird Pokémon and a shocked Dewott laying on top of him.

"Hozukimaru?" he asked, recognizing the otter Pokémon. He glared at Ray, throwing the two Pokémon off his chest. "Hey, what was that for?" he yelled.

IC: Zoe
When the final song had ended, Zoe and Claus had made their way back to the tables by the snack bar. Having lost sight of Colette, they figured that the snack bar would be the ideal place for the older Llyan to meet up with them.

But Colette didn't show up.

Zoe drooped her head slightly as she sat in her chair. She was trying to scan the crowd for her sister, but her eyes were growing heavier and heavier...

She was shaken awake by Claus. It was a good fifteen or twenty minutes after the dance had ended, and the ballroom was more or less empty. Zoe stood up with a yawn.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to nod off like that," she mumbled. But it was no surprise that she had fallen asleep -- after all, it was past midnight, and Zoe was not used to staying up anywhere near this late. Still slightly droopy-eyed, she looked up at her dance partner. "Did Collie ever show up?" she asked.

-==IC: Ray/Colette==-

Colette seemed confused, as she turned around and somehow resisted the urge to laugh at the situation. Ray, however, just stared blankly at Ryan.

"... You stopped." Ray said with a sigh.

"I what?" Ryan growled, getting up out of the pond, his suit and hair sopping wet.

A few of the couples who had been hanging around the courtyard paused from whatever they had been doing to look at the scene unfolding at the pond.

Ryan had half a mind to send out Quil to give Ray a piece of his mind, but decided against it. Instead he focused his glare on the Separatist, feeling extremely annoyed. "What's your problem, man?"

"I don't have a problem; you stopped, right in the middle of the attack." Ray sighed in exasperation, as he pointed at the still-dazed Fletchling. "That Fletchling was about to attack you two, and the way would have been clear... if you hadn't stopped." Ray said, a hint of annoyance on his face.

"Oh, sure." Ryan rolled his eyes, his voice dripping with sarcasm. "So you just wanted to play the big hero and save the day? Tell me, how's that been working out for you?"

-==IC: Ray/Colette==-

"What did you say?" Ray growled, as Colette stepped between the two of them, and put her arms up, to keep them separated if they moved forward.

"Stop this nonsense, now!" Colette said with an unamused look on her face; as she really did not want a fight breaking out at that moment; since it would draw even more attention to them.

Ryan clenched his fists, stepping out of the pond. "Stay out of this, Colette," he growled, brushing past the girl. He walked straight up to Ray and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt. "You've been getting on my nerves for a while now, Ray. But that was the last straw. You may think you're trying to help, but everything you do just ends up making matters worse. So next time, just stay out of my way."

IC (Claus):

The Liberty agent turned his head from side to side. Checking once more in vain to see the other Llyan sister, he saw no one, save a few remaining guests, some of the staff, and the Scizor and Gardevoir, who were seemingly talking (but it was really hard to tell), but no Colette.

"Sorry, doesn't look like it."

"What a shame," a certain bard chimed in.

IC (Richard):

When the final song had ended, Richard realized that he had completely forgotten about the crowd, so absorbed was he in the act of playing his violin that he had forgotten there was, you know, anything else in the world. So it was much to his chagrin when he realized that he completely lost track of where Colette was... and that he had to be nearly dragged off the stage, as he didn't notice the other performers were leaving. He caught sight of Hades however when he finally walked off backstage.

The Sableye nodded toward Richard as he walked off and muttered something. Richard took that to mean "You did well," something positive, yet terse in that good ole Hades fashion.

Naturally, the bard picked up the Sableye in a tight hug, goin' "Aww, thanks man!"

If the Ghost had the need to breathe, he felt he would not be able to do so now.

"Well," Richard said, putting the Sableye down, "we should go meet up with the others, come on" and began to walk quite quickly to collect his things so he could go find Colette, Claus, Zoe and Colette.

He felt like he had gotten his things and left for the ballroom in as short a time he could have possibly managed, yet approaching Claus and Zoe, felt it not quick enough.

"Did Collie ever show up?"

"Sorry, doesn't look like it?"

Richard sighed slightly, as his last chance for a dance that night with Colette seemed out the door already.

"What a shame," the bard chimed as he walked towards Zoe and Claus, he was about to pull up a chair for himself when he looked towards the girl.

"You alright there, Zoe?"

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

IC: Cero didn't much like Kalos. Maybe it was just that he thought the Prism Tower was gaudy. Maybe it was just that he disliked the atmosphere of Lumiose City.

Maybe it was just that he didn't like people.

For now, though, he had resolved to make the best of his unpleasant situation and the choices that had led to it by finding what he did like about Kalos. One such thing was Route 13. Although it connected a port and populous Lumiose, Cero knew it to be unpopular for leisurely travel and garish clothing for its inhospitable environs. Its charm did not lie solely in its lack of irksome personal interaction and ostentation, however; more specifically, what he supposed he liked about the route was its loveless quality. The only things that lived here were the only Pokemon who could in the region of the aesthetic, ones who had never known anything but this land. He was fixated on that fact. 

He casually wondered if he had ever known a life other than his own.

Cero did not waste time while pondering, of course. That question would be answered in due time. There were a few steps he had to take before that time would be his.

First, he transferred himself onto the side of said route. He could not attract attention.

Second, he entered the horse stance. He had a duty to maintain his health.

Third, he closed his eyes. He was putting on blinders, sharpening his perception with his other senses to transcend his body and enter the sooty air and ground of the color of blood. He was obligated to know of the world around him and its inhabitants in all possible ways.

Fourth, he waited.

Cero was nothing if not a self-improving man.

OOC: Cero is open for interaction.

Edited by Own Personal Quixote

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Olivia Seaton

Ignoring the shout from Dahlia, Olivia kept running forward, glancing down expectantly at her Pokegear every second.

"Where did you go? ....." she muttered, frustrated.

Hello? 

Are you getting these?

Running along the cliffside, Olivia's eyes darted all around for some sign of Zach. He had responded to none of her messages, and she was quickly becoming concerned

"Did I put in the wrong number or is his Pokegear on silent or did I text the wrong person?" she muttered quickly, keeping up her forward pace. Right afterwards, she saw Zach staring down at the sea. Rolling her eyes, Olivia quickly walked towards him.

"Zach! What are you doing here?" she asked once close. "You just ran off with no warning...."

Zoe nodded as she stifled another yawn. "I'm fine, Mr. Bard," she said sleepily. "Just need to find my sister..." She swiveled in her chair so she was facing the table rather than the dance floor, and put her head down. "I think I'll just rest here for a little bit..." she mumbled.

Ellen watched Olivia run off, then turned her questioning gaze to Dahlia and Aspen. "Do you think we should follow her?" she asked.

Zach turned around in surprise, as he gave Olivia a startled look for a moment. However, as he planted his foot on the ground, the rock that he was stepping down on then began to crumble and give way, and his eyes widened in shock for a moment, as he began to fall backwards.

But this doesn't matter, right...? Why would people care about me, really, after what I've done? Today's just pretty much shown that... Zach recalled thinking that, and wondered about it again, but didn't think it fit. But, what hope did he have right then? Zach brought the falling leg in slightly to prepare if he needed to somehow react... But, he wasn't sure he could in time.

IC: Aspen/Dahlia Seaton

Dahlia quickly nodded in response to Ellen. "We can't have two people running off... We should hurry." 

Before Dahlia could take off, Aspen rolled his eyes "Do we really? They'll probably just come back at some point anyways."
"Yes, we really do need to go after them. Now hurry up." Dahlia sighed. She was already worrying about where Zach and Olivia were running off to, and Aspen was not helping in reducing those feelings in the slightest.

IC: Olivia Seaton

"Zach!" Olivia called out with a yelp, rushing forward to grab his arm. With a grunt, she managed to pull the trainer back from the edge of the cliff.

"Are you..... Alright?" she asked, breathing heavily.

Edited by Phoenix Zero

Zach blinked in surprise, as his fall was stopped. Zach looked back at the middle of Sootopolis, still surprised, as he turned his head back to face Olivia as she pulled him back toward safety.

"I... Yeah, somehow..." Zach said, and rubbed the back of his head awkwardly, looking away for the moment.

"G-guess we're even, huh?" Zach said, not realizing they were still gripping each other's hands for support, as the situation mirrored what had happened back in Olivine earlier. Zach, however, looked at the ground, as he realized that she was only here because he had run off.

"... I probably... should check my Pokegear, huh..." Zach mumbled, as he could guess who those messages were from, suddenly.

"How could you be so insensitive?" Ellen asked Aspen as they ran along the rocks. "Zach was clearly upset or he wouldn't have run off like that. He was acting the same way when we arrived at the Alamo back in December."

Colette wasn't pleased about that, and stormed off after him, and then grabbed Ryan by the shoulder, and pulled him off of Ray, who seemed just as surprised that Colette had done so.

"What is your problem?" Colette asked with a disapproving frown on her face. "Is this really a way to treat someone who wasn't expecting something?"

Ryan turned around in surprise, pausing for a brief moment as Colette berated him. Then he raised an arm to knock the girl's hand off his shoulder. "I told you to stay out of this," he shook his head. "You don't know Ray; you haven't seen how quick he is to rush into things without thinking them through."

Colette narrowed her eyes at what Ryan said, and growled slightly. "You shouldn't make assumptions..." Colette mumbled, as she really was not impressed by this situation.

"You think I'm the one making assumptions?" Ryan gave a sarcastic laugh. "Ray was the one who assumed that he could send his Dewott to do an Aqua Jet right next to me without any repercussions. And you're assuming that you have a good understanding of this situation. I'm sorry, but we only just met you this afternoon. I've traveled an entire region with this imbecile!" Ryan found his voice steadily raising, until he was shouting. He was normally an easygoing guy, but something in Ray's sudden attack had struck a nerve. Ryan turned on Ray once more, and clenched his fist, raising it, as he was about to punch Ray. "And if you think, after everything you've put us through, from ditching us on Christmas Eve, to trying to make me stay behind while you scaled Coeur Tower by yourself, that you're still deserving of Son-" Despite all that talk, no-one expected what happened next.

"QUIT IT!!" Colette yelled out as she closed her eyes in anger, making sure to make her voice as loud as possible, as a burst of light sent the two guys stumbling back, as the girl standing there was now clad in a golden-ish light, her hair more yellow thanks to the glow of her aura.

Edited by Colette Llyan

Ryan stumbled backward, holding up his arm to shield his eyes against the sudden glow. It was as if midnight had suddenly turned into high noon, with the sun appearing in the courtyard itself.

Squinting, he was able to make out the dim outline of Colette behind the jagged yellow glow. Her beige hair appeared golden, and her magenta eyes seemed almost teal. And her voice quaked with a rage Ryan had thought impossible for the soft-spoken girl to produce. Overall, she seemed like an entirely different person than the girl he had danced with earlier.

"C-Colette?" Ryan asked, his voice shaking with fear. "W-what's going on? What's happening?" Taking another step backward against the harsh glow, he glanced at Ray. But the spiky-haired Separatist seemed just as shocked and confused by this sudden turn of events as Ryan did.

At the silence that initially was there, and the fear in Ryan's voice, Colette opened her eyes, and looked back, even as the glow faded slightly.

"Wait..." Colette almost whispered, and her eyes widened in fear as well, as she looked around in panic. "No... No, no, no..." Colette mumbled in shock, as she realized what she had done, and then ran off quickly, not even certain what to think, as her mind just went into total panic mode. Her aura glow was vanishing quickly almost as soon as she got out of sight, but that just didn't help her frame of mind, as she just randomly ran through the halls, only wanting to get as far away from there as possible, as her worst fear had just happened; people had actually seen her unleash her aura, and were afraid because of it.

"Colette, wait!" Ryan cried as Colette ran off, the blinding glow fading along with her. "What was that?" Ryan asked, blinking to adjust to the sudden return to darkness. The moonlight seemed almost black compared to the burst of yellow light that had erupted from Colette. He looked back at Ray, his earlier anger now replaced with worry and fear. "I've never seen anything like that before, have you?"

Ray had been surprised when the light show happened, but frowned slightly, and put a hand to his chin, as Colette ran off.

"Hm... No, not really..." Ray said, as he watched where Colette disappeared to. "But for some reason, it seems almost... familiar."

"Familiar?" Ryan asked. "How so?" The courtyard had become strikingly quiet -- those few couples that hadn't left when Ryan had started yelling wisely found a more private location once the courtyard started to glow as bright as day.

Now the only other person left in the courtyard was the man laying unconscious on the other side of the pond. Ryan peered at the man, suddenly recalling the flash of light that had appeared before he'd found Colette. Ryan felt a chill run down his spine as he suddenly realized that they had likely almost suffered the same fate as muscle man.

Just who is this girl? he wondered.

"Hm, as if I've read about this before..." Ray said, as he thought for a bit more, and then chuckled slightly, and smiled, as he brushed his hair off his forehead slightly. "Shouldn't we go find this girl? She'd likely have more answers than we can give, after all." Ray said, but frowned again, as he looked over at Ryan suspiciously. What is his problem? That was six months ago... Whatever... But what he said, makes me worry...

"I have a feeling she isn't exactly in a mood to give us answers right now," Ryan frowned. Nevertheless, he shrugged. "I guess it wouldn't hurt to try, though." As he led the way out of the courtyard, following the path Colette had taken, he shook his head with a sigh. That's the second time she's run off on me tonight.

IC (Spoony and Bard):

Richard sighed slightly as he handed his violin case to his helper Sableye. Finding Colette would have been nice and dandy, but a new first priority just showed up.

"Methinks we need to get you to bed, Zoe," he said walking around the table to the nearly asleep girl.

"Come on, I'll carry you," Richard said before he lifted her up.

"I know you're tired, but we will need you to guide us to your home, so try to stay awake. Claus you're in charge of keeping her awake," he said trying to keep the strain of carrying her off his face.

IC (Guinevere and Lancelot):

When most of the human participants of the dance had left, there was still a Scizor and a Gardevoir left behind. If anyone was looking at the Scizor closely, they'd be able to tell that the poor sucker was panting and breathing heavily.

How do you... dance that quickly...? Lancelot said between breaths.

Through practice? Guinevere responded smiling.

Remind me, not to take you dancing again.

Aww. But it was a such a wonderful dance, and you did remarkably well!

The Scizor only grumbled in response. They were silent once more until the pair noticed a boy walking through the hall, while evidently (though he did his best to hide it), struggling to hold a girl in his arms.

Think they need help?

A few brief Psychic readjustments later (with one confused but much better off bard walking out the door) Guinevere responded, They will be fine.

Edited by Claus Von Minun the 4th

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

Ray simply nodded as he followed Ryan, lost in thoughts so much that he did not reply.

Why would he care about those things? Both times, everyone was in danger, and I didn't want to risk more people than necessary. Does he not realize that? Ray shook his head, as he really got called reckless too much. Just because I have a wild battling style, doesn't mean I'm that reckless... I think things out; but things are sometimes out of the calculation some times... Something he apparently doesn't get.

IC: The Seatons

Olivia chuckled a bit and rubbed the back of her head, but still didn't let go of Zach's hand, as though she was still afraid of losing him again. When Zach mentioned the Pokegear however, she immediately looked back up at Zach with an indignant glare. "...You mean you knew I messaged you? Why didn't you reply then?!"

"Olivia? Zach?" called Dahlia, as she and Aspen quickly caught up with the two. "What happened? And why did you two have to run off like that?"

Aspen's gaze went to Olivia and Zach still gripping hands, and his scowl became a smirk. "Well then, I expect an interesting explanation...."

"W-well, I... Was lost in thought..." Zach admitted, as he sighed. "To be honest, I had only barely registered the fact that the Pokegear was beeping at me..." Zach said, as he scratched his head.At about that moment, Aspen and Dahlia arrived, and Zach blinked. What's he so smug about? He's worse than Smugleaf. Zach wondered, unsure of what Aspen's smirk was all about. He still wanted to wipe it off his face, though, but luckily resisted that urge.

Edited by Colette Llyan

Ryan and Ray silently exited the courtyard and found themselves in a hallway that ran by the ballroom.

"Colette?" Ryan called, poking his head into the empty dance hall. "Wow, this place cleared out fast," he said. He turned back to Ray, suddenly feeling exhausted. "She probably went to her room, wherever that might be." He shrugged. "If we can't find her tonight, we can always track her down later. Um... You do remember where your room is, right?"

"Mhmh," Zoe mumbled as Richard gently picked her up. "Thanks, Bard..." She brought a hand up to her chest, closing it around the locket that hung around her neck -- the one that held a picture of her sister. With a peaceful smile on her face, Zoe drifted off into a deep sleep, dreaming of monkeys and waltzes and Collie.

Ellen's anxiety melted into a wide grin when she saw Zach and Olivia holding hands. "Aw, how cute!" she said. "Zach, you never told me this was your girlfriend!"