Full List Of Bionicle Media

Toa of Nerds

I was wondering if there was a full list of all the Bionicle media (books, serials, etc) put in chronologica order. I never was clear exactly where all the serials fit into the story as a whole.-don't touch my pocket protector

Edited by Toa of Nerds

Three great comedies at one low, low price....NOTHING!

Three late-middle age matoran think of something they want to do before they kick the bucket.

Choose Your Own Bionicle Adventure (archived)

Navigate your way through a myriad of meaningless choices as you try to not make a fool of yourself in perhaps the only comedy ever written almost entirely in spoiler tags.

Useless BZP Junk that you Must Have!!!

Get to your phone, whip out your credit card, and prepare to buy some useless BZPower related junk that has no benefit on society except that you want it!!!

joehalobanner.jpg

I think they're moving the server. You can find info on that here: http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=2535I know the order that all the books and movies go in, mainly I'm curious to see where the serials fit into the story.-don't touch my pocket protector

Three great comedies at one low, low price....NOTHING!

Three late-middle age matoran think of something they want to do before they kick the bucket.

Choose Your Own Bionicle Adventure (archived)

Navigate your way through a myriad of meaningless choices as you try to not make a fool of yourself in perhaps the only comedy ever written almost entirely in spoiler tags.

Useless BZP Junk that you Must Have!!!

Get to your phone, whip out your credit card, and prepare to buy some useless BZPower related junk that has no benefit on society except that you want it!!!

joehalobanner.jpg

Well, I'll start from the top: (serials/podcasts in quotes, Books in italics)The serials start in 2007. First we have the book Bionicle Legends #6: City of the Lost. The serial "Dreams of Destruction" starts here, from the scene between Pridak and the Matoran inCity of the Lost. It basically comes to close before the events of Bionicle Legends #8: Downfall, although it is not fully clear.Bionicle Legends #7: Prisoners of the Pit "Into the Darkness""Gali Nuva Blog" starts after the end of the Prisoners of the Pit, telling the story of the Toa Nuva's battle's to repair the universe so they can awaken Mata Nui. This story concludes in the epilogue of...Bionicle Legends #8: Downfall2008: "Mutran Chronicles" is a retelling of the past history of Mata Nui from a Makuta's perspective, so it is chronologically earlier than the entire story here. However, it was written before and during the events of Bionicle Legends #9: Shadows in the Sky, because the final chapter mentions a flash of light, which was an action the Toa did in that book. "Federation of Fear" and "Dark Mirror", along with "the Kingdom", occur while the events of Shadows in the Sky are taking place. However, "Destiny War" takes place before and after "Dark Mirror" even though it was released later. However, Bionicle Legends #10: Swamp of Secrets ​has a portion that comes before the events of "Dark Mirror" but after the opening events of "Destiny War". This tells that and a portion that comes before the events of "Mutran Chronicles". Are you confused yet? If not, I'll add that the events of Shadows in the Sky and Swamp of Secrets parallel each other and are happening at the same time. After that, we have "Dwellers in Darkness" which happens while all these other serials are taking place, but comes after "Federation of Fear" and Shadows in the Sky. All this happens before the events of Bionicle Legends #11: The Final Battle. The main events of "Brothers in Arms" happen sometime in here, although the serial starts at some undetermined time before the events of the main story of Bionicle. The Final Battle concludes the Matoran Universe segment and 2008, and "Destiny War" ends chronologically here. All previously mentioned serials and podcasts chronologically end. 2009Basically, "Reign of Shadows" runs concurrently with everything up until Journey's End."Empire of the Skrall" concurrent with Raid on Vulcanus (never read that book, but both obviously happen before The Legend Reborn)"Riddle of the Great Beings" is also concurrent, but Empire of the Skrall ends before the end of "Riddle of the Great Beings". The Legend Reborn 2010: Journey's End"The Yesterday Quest", "The Powers that Be", and "Sahmad's Tale", all happen concurrently.___________________________________________________________________________________Oh, well, I tried. I need a chart with like a timeline and ribbons showing different plot threads running at once. *sigh*

Wow, thanks for posting that! i wish i could get the ENTIRE Bionicel storyline composed in one big book, or a series of books, in volumes. That'd be cool. Not to mention, it would clarify alot of things.

Yes, I have wanted an omnibus book of all the books/serials for years. It's one story format that all of Bionicle could be placed in - text. However, it is extremely unlikely that such an amazing thing will be built, mostly because it would not be profitable for Lego or Scholastic, Lego's publisher, to release such a thing.

Wow, thanks for posting that! i wish i could get the ENTIRE Bionicel storyline composed in one big book, or a series of books, in volumes. That'd be cool. Not to mention, it would clarify alot of things.

Yes, I have wanted an omnibus book of all the books/serials for years. It's one story format that all of Bionicle could be placed in - text.However, it is extremely unlikely that such an amazing thing will be built, mostly because it would not be profitable for Lego or Scholastic, Lego's publisher, to release such a thing.
Maybe as a 25th anniversary thing :P.

Yes, I have wanted an omnibus book of all the books/serials for years. It's one story format that all of Bionicle could be placed in - text.However, it is extremely unlikely that such an amazing thing will be built, mostly because it would not be profitable for Lego or Scholastic, Lego's publisher, to release such a thing.
Maybe as a 25th anniversary thing :P.
I doubt even the 25th anniversary of a dead toyline would merit such special treatment.

There is a movement called the BioMedia project. The website's name is somewhere along the lines of tronec.com. It contains most of the Bionicle media (i.e. animations, comics, serials, etc.) from over the years. Go check it out. :)

Nuparu1995

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

320px-0,540,38,392-Batman_memorial.jpg

R.I.P. - 7/20/2012

That would be epic. I wish i was a publisher =P

SpecOperations9.jpg

Feel free to friend me!

And you would need a million bucks to buy permission from Lego and Scholastic to reprint the books in an omnibus form.

And you would need a million bucks to buy permission from Lego and Scholastic to reprint the books in an omnibus form.
You bet. Putting a website together with all forms of the story in tmeline fashion wouldn't be nearly as difficult though...

SpecOperations9.jpg

Feel free to friend me!

You bet. Putting a website together with all forms of the story in tmeline fashion wouldn't be nearly as difficult though...
I've thought of that, but I have some ligistical problems that are in the way at the moment. If you can do it, knock your socks off.

Lewa Krom was comprising just such a thing, though I think it was more of a personal project - and besides, he left BZP at the start of the year. A shame, I would have been interested in seeing the results.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

Lewa Krom was comprising just such a thing, though I think it was more of a personal project - and besides, he left BZP at the start of the year. A shame, I would have been interested in seeing the results.
Isn't that against copyright laws if he publicly released it? I have thought of building such a project on a just-for-me basis, but it would be neater if Scholastic just pulled all the books and serials/podcast text together. I've thought of many things on this, including bribing Scholastic to do it and providing them with a compiled format that they could sell.

Isn't that against copyright laws if he publicly released it? I have thought of building such a project on a just-for-me basis, but it would be neater if Scholastic just pulled all the books and serials/podcast text together. I've thought of many things on this, including bribing Scholastic to do it and providing them with a compiled format that they could sell.
Yes, I imagine it rather would be (hence why I figure it's a personal project). An official compendium of sorts would be nice, but regrettably there's pretty much no reason for Scholastic or Lego to do so.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

I've thought of that, but I have some ligistical problems that are in the way at the moment. If you can do it, knock your socks off.
I will certainly try, given I have enough time and resources.

SpecOperations9.jpg

Feel free to friend me!