Toa Of Gravity

Vote Saxon

Love that sword, and the fact that you've managed to make his primary colour purple. :D Shame about those blue connectors breaking up the colour scheme slightly, but I assume you didn't have two more of those in black?I think the arms look a little odd; the way they stick out from the elbows and that they're a bit too long compared to the rest of the body's proportions. If you wanted to improve this MOC I would suggest creating a custom forearm design. And maybe custom feet, as from the knees down he's the same as a Toa Metru.

well well i like that you made a toa of gravity. it is so hard to create them because there were not that many purple pieces created for bionicle. i actually had to take a permanet marker and paint it purple. here is the actual link to my toa of gravity. so yeah i give you a automatic good job for the purple. i must say the sword is a nice design but to me it does not fit him maybe a larger moc could use it and look good. but overall i think it is an amazing moc.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Love that sword, and the fact that you've managed to make his primary colour purple. :biggrin: Shame about those blue connectors breaking up the colour scheme slightly, but I assume you didn't have two more of those in black?I think the arms look a little odd; the way they stick out from the elbows and that they're a bit too long compared to the rest of the body's proportions. If you wanted to improve this MOC I would suggest creating a custom forearm design. And maybe custom feet, as from the knees down he's the same as a Toa Metru.

Thanks :)! Yeah, the arms are a bit weird. The only reason I used them was that they are purple and work with the Mata hand. I'll try to find another pair of black connectors and improve on the legs.

well well i like that you made a toa of gravity. it is so hard to create them because there were not that many purple pieces created for bionicle. i actually had to take a permanet marker and paint it purple. here is the actual link to my toa of gravity. so yeah i give you a automatic good job for the purple. i must say the sword is a nice design but to me it does not fit him maybe a larger moc could use it and look good. but overall i think it is an amazing moc.

Your Gedorna looks great!I used as many purple pieces as I could find for this, mostly from my old throwbot sets. I got the idea to use the sword as a "gravity surf board" from Likhan's weapon, that's why it's so huge. Sadly, it falls over everytime I try to place the Toa on it :dontgetit:Anyway, thanks for the comments ^_^ ! Edited by Vote Saxon

"The drums are coming closer"

Great Moc, love the custom torso and limbs.The sword is a bit large for a Toa of his size, but maybe he makes it super light. Or something. :biggrin:And I am all the jealousy for your purple piece collection.-TLhikan

"So I'm TL now?"

"Yeah, 'cuz if we said it the other way it'd have to be TLhiKHAAN!!"

I like how he isn't overly bulky, kinda has that Toa Mata feel. Also, he's pretty dang custom, I love that. One minor beef I have is that his sword is huge, it looks as tall as he is, I'd tone it down a bit. Keep up the good work! :)

3DS Friend Code (Pokemon X): 4098 - 4028 - 0743

(Please tell me if you added me so I can add you back!)

My Brickshelf

I can feel the pressure getting steeper with every life lost.
You hope that I won't see the light of day in time to come.

tessewact.png
With no conviction founded just, judgement contorted based on lust,
Give me strength.

Finally, a Toa with purple as his primary color! I like that you used Mata hands. I love those things. The forearms look kind of awkward, maybe you should use the same pieces you used for his lower legs. Wonderful custom torso, way to use the Throwbot body. The blue bits on the upper legs look out of place, but I assume that's more because of a lack of parts than an actual choice. The lower legs and feet look nice. I would change the sword to something more classic and understated. Overall, fantastic work, and awsome colors!

42687538174_213a004f2f.jpg