Ryphan (New)

Daiker

An remake of my old creation Ryphan. Much better than the original, as I have more parts now. This would've definitely stood more of a chance than the older piece of junk :b It's not meant to be the creative MOC of the century, more or less use the HF parts in odd ways.

r05.jpg

I finished this like a week ago, took some pics and was too lazy to upload up until now. C&C appreciated.

Edited by Daiker

doom4revalt.png

wow that is a great moc. i like how you also have the tail. I've always liked tails that have armor running down the whole length instead of it looking really weak.. is it suppose to be a hero/villain/creature? the only thing i can suggest is how you have those 2 ball joints in the middle of his body just seem out of place. but besides that i really like it.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I love the new color scheme and spikes! The thigh armor is amazing, I would never have thought of that. Mind if I steal? The red paw on the back looks out of place, maybe if you added some black spikes on the "fingers" It would look better. Great armoring, I wish the set designers would do more stuff like this.

42687538174_213a004f2f.jpg

Neat Daiks. I like the system of armoring for the back of the upper legs. I believe you used it on Grax as well?The hunchback is amazing, and I can't see a single fill-in-able gap up there. The unused ball joints on the sides irk me a bit, but if they were a necessary sacrifice, I understand. Another thing you might want to change is the tip of the tail. Perhaps end it with just an armor piece? I don't know, you might want to try it. You also might want to use a different hand design. I looks a bit weird with the same piece used for the head and hands.One last thing. The feet. I generally dislike the use of Raw-Jaw's feet, and this one would (I believe) benefit from a different design, be it custom or pre-designed or a one piece foot.Overall, great work!

@FrozenFlash: Uh, the one I linked in text was the old Rhyphan. The little pic leads to the new one.@Shadow Reaper: Thanks. It's intended to be a creature I would say seeing as the old one was entered as one in HFBBC. I'm aware of the ball joints, and sadly I could find no way of fixing this. I attempted to make it almost like a sort of Samurai style hip armor, but nothing seemed to work :(@Lego Obsessionist: Thanks, and sure, feel free to use it! Yeah, I was a bit skeptical about putting it as back armor, but I was fresh out of silver hero torsos.@Paleo: Yeah, I did use it on Grax, on the lower legs though. The tip of the tail seems a bit flat and abruptly stopped without something on it, but its not too bad. On the hands, I think maybe using the Hydraxon style hands might work, though I'm pretty happy with the B10 ones. The feet I feel are a bit odd, but I wanted to make him seem as powerful and I guess "beast-like" as I could. I don't know, I guess I just like his feet :P Thanks!(also the ball joints irk me as well :( )

doom4revalt.png

I like his tail alot! Man, seeing all these HF pieces tells me maybe I should look into getting some.

Thanks. HF parts have got to be the most unique to me, and have great shaping as well as possibilities. I would definitely recommend getting some.

doom4revalt.png

I like his tail alot! Man, seeing all these HF pieces tells me maybe I should look into getting some.

Thanks. HF parts have got to be the most unique to me, and have great shaping as well as possibilities. I would definitely recommend getting some.
Yeah, really should. I'm just hesitant about buying any more LEGO. =S =P

SpecOperations9.jpg

Feel free to friend me!

Yeah, really should. I'm just hesitant about buying any more LEGO. =S =P
lol, I see what you mean. I would say PaB at your local LEGO Store (or the online version, I just prefer the LEGO store :P) is the best idea since its basically getting what you need, without any unneeded parts.

doom4revalt.png