Spore is an egg move if I don't want to suffer through raising a Shroomish to level 45 without evolving it. Give it to both parents by raising their levels rapidly by battling powerful Pokemon in Black and it gets passed to their kids.I know it's not necessary, and I've never done it before (well, okay, I've planned teams before but I've always just caught them as I went along and never actually bred anything to trade over, and I never worried about natures). I just thought this would be something fun to do. Thanks for the offer but I already have a Quick Feet Shroomish I got off the GTS.

Edited by Bundalings

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

Well, it finally happened. I just got my 100th straight win in the Battle Subway, using my new Gengar / Durant / Dragonite team. Here it is, in case anyone wants to see it. Please tell me any improvements I can make so that it can reach greater heights. This has been fun, but after this streak is over then I'll probably take a break from pokemon until BW2 so that I can focus on other things.Gengar @ Focus SashAbility: LevitateEVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 SpdNature: TimidMoves: Counter / Destiny Bond / Shadow Ball / ThunderboltDurant @ Choice ScarfAbility: TruantEVs: 16 HP / 252 Atk / 240 SpeNature: JollyMoves: Entrainment / Rock Slide / X-Scissor / Iron HeadDragonite @ LeftoversAbility: MultiscaleEVs: 204 HP / 252 Atk / 52 SDefNature: AdamantMoves: Protect / Sub / Dragon Dance / Dragon ClawGengar is my latest discovery. With Shadow Ball / Counter and Destiny Bond, it can usually take out two of the opposing pokemon, sometimes one or even three depending on the circumstances. It can net me an "auto-win" when it takes out two pokemon, because I have Entrainment + Truant and Protect. So many physical attackers lead on turn one trying to get an easy kill, but it only works against them. I love Gengar, but so many things in the subway can render it useless (Flinch, Burn, Sandstorm, Hail, priority, etc). Still, its abilities to get cheap kills are unmatched.Durant is still the same monster it always has been. Thanks to its speedy Entrainment, Dragonite can set up and sweep. Unless there's weather or something, Dragonite usually has three 'lives' by the time it has set up, the Substitute, Multiscale, and Dragonite itself. Dragonite is truly amazing thanks to Multiscale. It really wants Roost but I don't have room for it on the moveset.

Edited by Argaraffe

Well, I got a Pokerus-ed (Yes, I'm pronouncing that like Ed as a name) Seismitoad the other day! =DI only found out it was Pokerus-ed today though. But it's been in the box since I got it, so it should have the full few days.. right?Also, I got a shiny Golurk off the GTS. I can't remember what I traded it for, but I can remember it was neither shiny or legendary. Or starter. That makes a total of 4 shinies off the GTS. Well, I did trade my Sandile for the Shiny Porygon-Z, but that was a give-away. And I suppose Shiny Gyarados doesn't quite count.. :PWell, I have a Shiny Golurk, Vileplume, Tranquill, and.. Gyarados up for trade. :PZekrom and Reshiram, too.

Edited by Hero: Fighter of Light

Just give everything else Pokerus to be safe. Like a box full of Pokerus'd stuff. Or two boxes.I dunno Arg a good old fashioned F.E.A.Ron might work but I'm not big on cheap kills- congrats on the streak

Edited by ~JC~

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

I used a template from another forum for the banner. I could get a scratch one with everything you need if you wanted to make one, though. Minus the sprites, of course. It's technically for shiny hunting, but I suppose you could use it for other things, like DW Pokemon or something.In other news, Keldeo'll be released in the US from Aug 27 to October 6, by Gamestop. ^.^EDIT: Oh, darn. Deoxys didn't make it in the Power Bracket on the official site. v.v I was hoping for it to win so it would be distributed, since I lost my Almia Deoxys. Rooting for Mew, then.

Edited by Nara

I used a template from another forum for the banner. I could get a scratch one with everything you need if you wanted to make one, though. Minus the sprites, of course. It's technically for shiny hunting, but I suppose you could use it for other things, like DW Pokemon or something.In other news, Keldeo'll be released in the US from Aug 27 to October 6, by Gamestop. ^.^EDIT: Oh, darn. Deoxys didn't make it in the Power Bracket on the official site. v.v I was hoping for it to win so it would be distributed, since I lost my Almia Deoxys. Rooting for Mew, then.
Nice banner!I heard about that. =DI know right? =/ I may not have had Deoxys, but that doesn't mean I don't.. want it.. so.. bad..

Lol, nope, just EV's.Also how have I not noticed the power brackets before? The current ones are all kinda boring, but hopefully we get some good stuff out of it. Rayquaza is the only real hope to get something distributed that we haven't gotten distributed before.

Edited by VIII. Axel

It was a real sore spot for another forum when Deoxys lost to Mew. Much rage was had, since they dearly want a revival for Deoxys. As long as Arceus lost, thats really all I care about. Hes had so many giveaways in comparison to other legends in more recent years that all the complaints surrounding him about catching him are becoming tiring. Plus its a real sore spot for me personally, since they never officially released the Azure Flute, which has been worsened since only one of the four event pokemon this gen even seems to have an ingame location for you to battle them. I've always loved legends for the encounters, rather than obtaining. But it seems they're starting to phase that out with Event legends.

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

Even when trapped by Karma's cycle, the dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the universe stands in our way,

our seething blood will determine what will be! We'll break through time and space, and defy all who would stop us to take hold of our path!

~

I've seen people on other forums talking about the birds being there, so you're probably right, but the chart on the website doesn't show the birds at all.And they said "for download" which could refer either to computers (wallpapers, screensavers, etc) or to Mystery Gifts... the fact that they showed video footage from the games does imply that it's game-related.

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

OTROTP: [On the rest of this page, for all you uncivilized mongrels] Pokemon who desperately need one specific move that they don't haveGive Electivire Gear Grind, see what happens. Also why isn't Superpower a Move Tutor move in B2/W2, and how can we get Superpower onto Escavalier?

A lot of people complain about Flareon not having Flare Blitz. Thats...really all I know on that subject.Not that it actually makes him much better, mind.

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

Even when trapped by Karma's cycle, the dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the universe stands in our way,

our seething blood will determine what will be! We'll break through time and space, and defy all who would stop us to take hold of our path!

~

[C'mon Jay you know Tornadus got Superpower, get it together!]Flareon with Flare Blitz would just be another mini Arcanine, and we already have Entei for that. It'd do better than it is doing now but really it wouldn't matter in the long run. Most Flareon are bulky sets anyway and Flare Blitz would hurt them.Gear Grind if it got more coverage would be super mega ultra terrify broken [good Lord, Haxorus?!] but right now only Klingklang [i think?] gets it, and Klingklang has like one or two moves that abuse it.EDIT: Come to think of it, why doesn't Amoonguss have Leech Seed?

Edited by ~JC~

Back to Hidden Ability hunting. I have all these (female, of course) and am looking for anything that is not on the list (female, of course), especially Magby, Cranidos, Starly and Sneasel.SandshrewNidoranFVulpixPoliwagAbraTentacoolSlowpokeExeggcuteLickitungMr. MimeMagikarpLaprasEeveeDratiniNatuWooperMurkrowGligarHeracrossSmoochumSurskitShroomishSableyeCarvanhaSwabluCorphishShuppetTropiusBagonShinxGibleMunnaMinccino

Edited by Bundalings

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

Haven't found anything in the Granite Cave still, but that's to be expected.I found out more about the Badge Quest, though. Apparently, you're supposed to get the levels in accordance to the badge you're about to get, multiplied by ten. So, before Brawly, technically my team would be levels 20+.I don't think Wallace is worth the grind.

Does anyone want to trade some female Dream World Pokemon? I'm looking to find a female Elekid and Magby. I have these female to trade, and some Male ones if anyone is interested, if so, PM me. Anyway, here's the list:DrifloonPrankster RioluChimechoIgglybuffSmoochum (Yes, It's always female, but still.)And.. that's it.. Well, let me know if any of you want any.

After a little research, I don't think it's possible without absolutely cheating. Skill Swap doesn't work on Shedinja and no Entrainment users can have Trace. Unless there's another way I'm not thinking of. Man, Sturdy Shedinja might be even more deadly than Wonder Guard Spiritomb...On a completely different note, we should make a BZPower league, where everyone claims a type and we make badges or something. That would be fun. I call Normal.

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

Yeah, I forget what happened with me, if I was a challenger or potential gym leader back then. All I know is that the team never got made. I'll try to avoid that this time. =P Though, I'll need to figure out my team...Think we should allow one alternate-typed Pokemon?