Top 10 Dumbest Bionicle Moments

2010: Teridax has controlled the entire MU and has a million and one rahkshi. -Expecting epic battle between Toa Nuva teaming up with Mata Nui in a grand battle with twists, turns and awesome explosions tossed here and there, maybe some battle cries like "Unity!" or "Long live the Great Spirit!" Hmm... yeah, that sounds like it would be kinda awesome-Teridax is killed by a giant rock.-Disappoint-Anyone can argue against this all they want, and they could have thoroughly organized and logical reasoning to support their claim; I will never, ever like the way Teridax (The Makuta, the one with three heads, the cobra, the hawk, this giant schemer who had plans within plans within plans and the villain who was the most cunning and the most interesting) was killed off. Also, Zaktan's death. "Oh hey, we have a character here who has learned about Teridax's ultimate plan. Surely he shall bring something important to the story-"Zap."Oh... wait isn't that how he "died" the first time? =/ TSO already knows how well that turned out..." XDNuparu trapping a piraka in a porous cocoon of earth. It's more of the aspect of Earth and Stone being different (and, okay, I guess that could be pulled off, so I'll bite. How do they differ?)No clear explanation given at this time. But, it looks like earth is airy, so... yeah, put air in stone and you have earth... Let's go with that. o___o On that note, the entire idea of "Cold energy" because ice is in no way, shape or form related to water... at all... =/ (It's not that I don't understand why these differences exist- we'd have a few less sets if these elements were the same, and it was inevitable. My main issue is that the explanations seem very... weak and unbelievable. =/). Miserix. An interesting character, yet we don't see nearly as much of him as we should have. Plus, he was a dragon, how is that not main character worthy? XPJaller replacing Pewku in Mahri Nui, and then just leaving his new friend behind when he returns to the surface. Well, I've ranted quite a bit. O.o Only six up there, but they'd definitely be in my top 10.Sorry my thoughts aren't so organized as everyone else's. I'm not exactly nice to my pet peeves. XP And don't get me wrong: I love the story and it's amazing... It's just not perfect (then again, what story is? XP).

2006 not receiving a movie

... Yes... just... just yes. XD

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

Picking Top 10's are difficult for me, but here's a collection of what I didn't like about BIONICLE. There were many redeeming factors of the story, but some of it was just plain bad.- The rushed 2010. There were both good and bad ideas in it, but due to short notice they weren't used to full potential.- "Makuta" is a species. Nooooooooo.... Totally not canon in my opinion. Henceforth I shall simply know the other "Makuta" as "Brothers (and Sisters)."- The unbecoming and anticlimactic demises or defeats of characters, such as Zaktan's death, Karzahni's death, the Piraka's mutation, and several times over, the Makuta. (By that I mean the Makuta, not his Brothers and Sisters.)- Unexplained and/or random plot twists, especially those that didn't contribute anything to the story. Included in this category are: the abuse of alternate dimensions; Metus' curse strangely "wearing off"; Tuyet's miraculous return; and many more that I can't think of off the top of my head.- Plotline dead ends. This includes Reign of Shadows' many great ideas that went nowhere, and most of all, BIONICLE's cancellation and slow death from various impediments.That's basically it; everything else was what interested me in BIONICLE.

Edited by Angel Bob
"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison

- Tahu getting back to Mata form: wasted Nuva power...- Lewa getting lost and trapped in big troubles- the epic fail moment when Teridax has the stars shape like his Kraahkan- Toa Mahri not geting back to Inika form and being stuck in adoration of the Skakdi fusion- how Toa Ignika disappears as fast as he came to the scenes, like of he was a cameo- small sets in 2010: an epic story should have had an epic ending ( 'bout sets, I mean )- another epic fail moment: Vican says he can control the storm ( it was so simple, huh? ), then gets incinerated by the storm itself. Noob end. And he was a Makuta...- Sidorak's total blindness to Roodaka's plans and subsequent death- Miserix ( yeah, just "Miserix": I mean, what did he do of significant importance? And he's been also trapped by a mad GB... )Can't think of another one. Just these ones. But I think they're enough. Sauron spoke.----- Lord of the Rings -----Titles: Dark Lord, Lord of Mordor, Lord of Gifts, Lord of Barad-Dûr, Lord of the Earth

1. TLR, hated it. Basically it took John Carter, Brett Farve, Dory, Luke Skywalker, and Rhino the hamster and threw them in the same mish mash movie with terrible sound effects and dialogue. Oh and the villain was a car salesman...2. The media insanity of 2006, seriously, how many stories did they cook up for the Inika?

- Tahu getting back to Mata form: wasted Nuva power...- Lewa getting lost and trapped in big troubles- the epic fail moment when Teridax has the stars shape like his Kraahkan- Toa Mahri not geting back to Inika form and being stuck in adoration of the Skakdi fusion- how Toa Ignika disappears as fast as he came to the scenes, like of he was a cameo- small sets in 2010: an epic story should have had an epic ending ( 'bout sets, I mean )- another epic fail moment: Vican says he can control the storm ( it was so simple, huh? ), then gets incinerated by the storm itself. Noob end. And he was a Makuta...- Sidorak's total blindness to Roodaka's plans and subsequent death- Miserix ( yeah, just "Miserix": I mean, what did he do of significant importance? And he's been also trapped by a mad GB... )

I agree with Tahu getting devolved and the 2010 sets, but nothing else here bothered me at all. I quite liked Mutran's death; it was ironic and somewhat fitting, and almost funny. Makuta shaping the stars into his Kraahkan made perfect sense to me; he's an egocentric overlord with power over the whole universe, so of course he'd carve his face/symbol into it somewhere. I'm not sure what makes these such epic fails. Care to explain?
"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison

I can't really think of ten, but one of the major issues was characters dying left and right. And then no one feels any emotion about it.Maybe I wouldn't mind it so much if there were a hero dying or being injured badly. Seriously, in 2008, the only people getting hurt were bad guys, like1) The Karda Nui Makuta2) Zaktan3) Carapar4) Vultraz (Not dead, but good enough for me)5) SpiriahNot one good guy. Also, people being brought from the dead is annoying.

- Tahu getting back to Mata form: wasted Nuva power...- Lewa getting lost and trapped in big troubles- the epic fail moment when Teridax has the stars shape like his Kraahkan- Toa Mahri not geting back to Inika form and being stuck in adoration of the Skakdi fusion- how Toa Ignika disappears as fast as he came to the scenes, like of he was a cameo- small sets in 2010: an epic story should have had an epic ending ( 'bout sets, I mean )- another epic fail moment: Vican says he can control the storm ( it was so simple, huh? ), then gets incinerated by the storm itself. Noob end. And he was a Makuta...- Sidorak's total blindness to Roodaka's plans and subsequent death- Miserix ( yeah, just "Miserix": I mean, what did he do of significant importance? And he's been also trapped by a mad GB... )

I agree with Tahu getting devolved and the 2010 sets, but nothing else here bothered me at all. I quite liked Mutran's death; it was ironic and somewhat fitting, and almost funny. Makuta shaping the stars into his Kraahkan made perfect sense to me; he's an egocentric overlord with power over the whole universe, so of course he'd carve his face/symbol into it somewhere. I'm not sure what makes these such epic fails. Care to explain?
I get your reasons, perhaps "epic fail" is too much, but that's basically what they are: Mutran, just before getting killed by the storm, says "It's so absurdly simple! I can control this storm! All I have to do is--". And so, epic fail. Then, about Terry's mask-in-the-stars. Toas have been fighting him for years, they celebrate their victory in Metru Nui, then guess who comes? Teridax, who's the real winner. Epic fail.Hope it's enough, Ghirahim. But remember this: you're right too, the idea behind those is basically epic fail, but I have to admit epic fail is still too much.----- Lord of the Rings -----Titles: Dark Lord, Lord of Mordor, Lord of Gifts, Lord of Barad-Dûr, Lord of the Earth

I get your reasons, perhaps "epic fail" is too much, but that's basically what they are: Mutran, just before getting killed by the storm, says "It's so absurdly simple! I can control this storm! All I have to do is--". And so, epic fail. Then, about Terry's mask-in-the-stars. Toas have been fighting him for years, they celebrate their victory in Metru Nui, then guess who comes? Teridax, who's the real winner. Epic fail.Hope it's enough, Ghirahim. But remember this: you're right too, the idea behind those is basically epic fail, but I have to admit epic fail is still too much.
Ah, I see. I had misinterpreted whose actions you were attributing the phrase "epic fail" to. These were epic fails on the parts of Mutran and the Toa, respectively, but not the story team as I had assumed.
-- Harlan Ellison

• 2 months later...

We all love Bionicle, but even die hard dorks (like myself) have to admit that there are a few moments in Bionicle which are, for lack of a better word, not well thought out.Here are my top ten of those moments (these are opinion based, the intention of this topic is to make your own version of this list).

• [*]
The Final Battle between Makuta and Mata Nui in 2010[*]The Cartoon noises in The Legend Reborn[*]The Dialogue in the second Half of 2008[*]The HUGE Star Wars reference in Web of Shadows[*]The character design of The Legend Reborn[*]Metus transformed into a Snake in The Legend Reborn[*]Kiina and Gresh in The Legend Reborn[*]The Animation in the Miramax movies[*]“That is the way of the Bionicle” ending[*]Bohrok Kal, AKA Super Bohrok, in the first half of 2003

I will add in the reasons why later on.What do you think are the Top Ten Dumbest Bionicle Moments for you?

Honestly, I fully agree with these. The animation and voice planning in the movies was terrible. But I do happen to disagree with the Bohrok Kal point, I always thought the Kal were a good addition.......And yes, the 2010 ending was anti-climatic. Period.
Actually, to be fair, I liked the Bohrok Kal, but looking back, they were basically the same build as normal Bohrok.
The Raidmaster