Topped!

Squishyfrog

I taught the Makuta how to bring him down. TOPPED!I outran Pohatu while he was using his Kakama.-Shyyrn

"Let me realize that my past failures at follow-through are no indication of my future performance...

...They're just healthy little fires that are going to light up my resolve."

i can read matoran braille wwithout fingersTOPPEDi drovve the great beings to extinction

"Only the insane equate pain with success.

Only the savage regard endurance of pain as a measure of worth.

Only the foolish consider pain to be just wages for being different".- The Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice/Alice:Madness Returns)

i threww mata nui into space wwithout a mindtoppedi taught vezon howw to be crazy

Only the foolish consider pain to be just wages for being different".- The Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice/Alice:Madness Returns)

i did TWWO easily topped and food related thingsi invvented the concpet of invventing

I invented the proper form of inventing after stealing your concept. Topped.I used Bohrok bread for my breakfast toast, then ate Rahkshi rolls for lunch, Makuta munchies for dinner and then Karzahni krunch for dessert.

Edited by The First Evo

I was the First Evo.

I AM BACK,

and I am a Gentleman.

Click here for awesomeness.

i dont need to eat. eating is for the wweaktoppedi drovve tren krom insane