Nav3taX

So far.. I've done...KOPAKA NUVA AS A PONYtoa_kopaka_pony_by_nav3ta-d4o3bdt.pngToa Galigali_nuva_pony_by_nav3ta-d4oe7wb.pngToa Tahutahu_nuva_pony_by_nav3ta-d4t0awm.pngToa LewaToa PohatuToa OnuaToa Ponies -Rainbow Dashrainbow_dash_toa_of_light_by_nav3ta-d4okbvy.pngMLP - Lauren FaustBionicle - LegoArt - meee me me mee mee mee mmee ( haha Stargate reference [silly urgo] )

Edited by Nav3taX

Limbo is switching servers! Please calm you Lava producing farms... Christ.

"This will be my finest hour!" - Fulgrim The Phoenician

"There is a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life" - Leonard Church

"Pinkie Pie Style" - Pinkie Pie

"Oh I know what the Ladies like" - Sgt. Avery Johnson

"I'm A madman with a box! Without a box!" - The Doctor

i'm going to say this as nicely as possible. i think your skills are good and it a really nice picture but for the love of all things sacred can we leave bioncles out of the pony thing. They have not done anything to deserve that especially kopaka.but seriously that is a really good picture you made. did you use microsoft paint or some similar program. i must say the only thing i would suggest maybe doing his armor a more white/silver color and not grey/black. and maybe for your future ones try to maybe add some more mechanical appearance to it. other than that it's really good

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

i'm going to say this as nicely as possible. i think your skills are good and it a really nice picture but for the love of all things sacred can we leave bioncles out of the pony thing. They have not done anything to deserve that especially kopaka.

Nothing is safe from ponies. :sly: Bronies hold nothing sacred, save for the almighty word of the Faust. You will all be assimilated.But seriously, nice drawing. I agree with Shadow Reaper that it could stand to look a little more mechanical, try to hit a balance between the organic appearance of a pony and the LEGO appearance of Bionicle, but all in all not bad. The idea of a pony with a retractable eye with zoom function is mighty appealing, actually...

If you want to see what became of me... I became a brony fan fiction writer.

i'm going to say this as nicely as possible. i think your skills are good and it a really nice picture but for the love of all things sacred can we leave bioncles out of the pony thing. They have not done anything to deserve that especially kopaka.

Nothing is safe from ponies. :sly: Bronies hold nothing sacred, save for the almighty word of the Faust. You will all be assimilated.But seriously, nice drawing. I agree with Shadow Reaper that it could stand to look a little more mechanical, try to hit a balance between the organic appearance of a pony and the LEGO appearance of Bionicle, but all in all not bad. The idea of a pony with a retractable eye with zoom function is mighty appealing, actually...
twitch twitch imagine someone holding me back from grabbing a really big scythe and dawning a black cloak and giving up my human body just so i could become the grim reaper pony and laughing maniacally as i do my duty of collecting the souls of ponies. i'm seriously kinda of on edge about the whole pony thing. and this time i'm serious. it takes alot to get me on edge. and as i write this it is 3:54 am here in tok alaska with a -53*F temp and with a water pump that decided to die on me. yeah my life is going to Karzahni in a hand basketI'm glad you could explain the whole mechanical bit better than i could. but yeah that is what i was pointing towards. but ya i think if you keep working on it it will turn out great.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Shadow Reaper, let me tell you this:You're obviously a biased pony hater, so you really have no business coming here just to post your hateful and negative comment against someone who just wanted to show their artwork. Nobody forced you to come here, so stop your raging against the bronies of BZPower.As for the artwork itself, it looks as though its standing almost, due to the leaned position. Everything else is fine apart from that one little thing.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

This isn't the place for another pony debate, guys; this is a topic to comment on artwork. If you don't like ponies, that's fine, but you should still be polite if you're going to talk about that. And JiMing, supporting ponies isn't a legitimate excuse to post your own rude comments.

i'm going to say this as nicely as possible. i think your skills are good and it a really nice picture but for the love of all things sacred can we leave bioncles out of the pony thing. They have not done anything to deserve that especially kopaka.but seriously that is a really good picture you made. did you use microsoft paint or some similar program. i must say the only thing i would suggest maybe doing his armor a more white/silver color and not grey/black. and maybe for your future ones try to maybe add some more mechanical appearance to it. other than that it's really good

thankyou for not killing me.Yeah, I would of done white. but. the white hurted my eyes *my screen has a ###### load of Gamma* so I chose something alittle Duller.I would of polished the armour, But I had to finish and goto bed. ;-;I used Photoshop and my Tablet

Shadow Reaper, let me tell you this:You're obviously a biased pony hater, so you really have no business coming here just to post your hateful and negative comment against someone who just wanted to show their artwork. Nobody forced you to come here, so stop your raging against the bronies of BZPower.As for the artwork itself, it looks as though its standing almost, due to the leaned position. Everything else is fine apart from that one little thing.

Thankyou for the compliment - and please. keep anti-anti brony comments to a personal flame war between you and shadowreaper through PM's.

This isn't the place for another pony debate, guys; this is a topic to comment on artwork.If you don't like ponies, that's fine, but you should still be polite if you're going to talk about that. And JiMing, supporting ponies isn't a legitimate excuse to post your own rude comments.

Thanks ZIkoI shall post the next one soon

"There is a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life" - Leonard Church

I just have to be curious as to what Kopaka Nuva's cutie mark would be... Anyway, the art looks nice. A little strange for a dead on look with a pony, but that's just an eh on my part. Maybe do the next one from the side.edit: Moment after posting thought of the cutie mark, the nuva symbols. Duh.

Edited by zerack: the rogue

Scootaloo,

the greatest chicken/dodo/scooter riding Pegasus ever

- was just about to say they would be the Nuva symbols xD

The pony motif is cool, and I like the head with the eyepiece and the ears. One thing you might wish to fix is his sword arm, seeing as the position he is in isn't exactly natural. It looks like his arm is broken. An alternative would be to "strap" his sword on the front of his arm. Or do Pony Kopaka on ice skis. :)

yeah, thats a given XPwell try thisgali Nuva

ok i must say where is the mask and i would have added maybe some back leg armor or some on the side. Other than that i think it is really good. the colors you used really balance each other out. in a way when i look at the tail and mane it almost looks like the natural flow of water. i don't know if you meant for that but none the less it adds a elemental feel to her.Oh and i wanted to say i'm sorry for the earlier disruption in you topic i did not intend for it to come out that way. in honesty i'm trying to have a open mind about the whole MLP thing. if i did not have the mind frame right now i would not be replying to this topic. But i'm really trying and just want you too know, i hope you can understand.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

First off: good job!I have just a few things I'd like to point out.I'm thinking you might want outline everything with a slightly thinner line and only thicken in choice spots, like where two lines meet (For example: like where you thickened the line where her head and ear connected). If done properly, it really just gives it a cleaner look and makes the picture stand out better.Also, you might try cleaning up the lines so they aren't so rough looking. Though, I understand some coloring programs aren't the best and make it hard to do so.One more thing… Aren't Gali's eyes generally yellow?But anyways, well done, and I like the shading you did on the armour!

bannnnner.png

I know the eyes in the SET are yellow, but I was going more for movie form XPand thanks for all the +'sI tihnk Tahu's nexty.and its all good Shadow

Ok i'm not a big MLP fan but the rainbow dash toa is really neat. may i suggest maybe when doing the pictures in your first post to maybe do them as thumbnails so that way the page does not feel so big. so still this is really great

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I'll do that thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hahaha, thanks guys, I uh.. have been a bit distracted! BUTI will get back to drawing them soon, actuly I can do Tahu tonighthttp://fc03.devianta...3ta-d4t0awm.pngI've Done it!Tahu Nuva Pony!

Edited by bonesiii
Double posting is not allowed (except in personal collection topics, but this is not one) --bones

• 2 weeks later...

Tahu Nuva Pony looks pretty sweet. I don't know if i would've chosen that color for his mane, but its more of a personaly thing. Besides that he looks pretty sweet. I sorta wanna see Toa Fluttershy, if you are going to do the mane six as Toa. Keep up the good work!!

Scootaloo,

the greatest chicken/dodo/scooter riding Pegasus ever

Yeah Toa Fluttershy might be what I do next.I just have to do Lewa, Onua and Pohatu. - but I think Ill do a Toa Pony first.

:kaukau: Kopaka was pretty cool, although Gali doesn't have her axes! What's gone wrong with the world?Although not as funny as Toa Toast, I admire the cross-over, since it seems to be a definitive trope nowadays in BZP culture. i would suggest a more careful drawing of Tahu, though. he seems more like a concept sketch with ideas of things that look cool thrown in.Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh