What Bionicle Characters Would You Like To See As Sets?

Makuta_of_Oz

MORE TOHUNGA!The rest of the Toa Hagah would be nice.I also wouldn't mind more Rahi.
I added a vote to a number of things on the list for you:
  • The Other Toa Hagah
  • Tamaru
  • all Gafna
  • all Burnak
  • Kotu
  • Lava Ape
  • Ash bear
  • Mutant Kikanalo
  • Kongu (Post-rebuilding)
  • Mavrah
  • Nuparu (Post-rebuilding)
  • Podu
  • Rahi Nui
  • Ihu
  • Dezalk
  • Gar
  • Kyrehx
  • Nynrah Ghosts
  • Reysa
  • Rock Lion
  • Takua (pre-Metru Nui)

Is this fine? If you want any votes taken back, don't hesitate to let me know.Since Matoran and Rahi are both broad categories, it'd be good to be more specific.

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Out of all of these, the only really fitting and feasible project is the Mata Nui robot. It was the world that linked Bionicle together for years, making it perfect as a tribute-type set. Its more smooth design would fit a lot better with the new Hero Factory building system, meaning that they wouldn't have to backtrack to the Bionicle system to release it. Clever use of Hero Factory parts could also allow it to be made with a minimum of new molds, which would make it easier to produce.So yeah, I'll vote for that and no more.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

• 4 weeks later...

Prototype Robot and Mata Nui Robot, as well as the Toa Hagah, Toa Nidhiki, more/rebuilt Mata Nui Matoran, and maybe some more Rahi. I might also want some kind of "redux" for the earlier sets - you know how we saw Tahu and Rahkshi and Takanuva reappear in Stars--- something similar to that, bringing back old characters in new and improved form.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Prototype Robot and Mata Nui Robot, as well as the Toa Hagah, Toa Nidhiki, more/rebuilt Mata Nui Matoran, and maybe some more Rahi. I might also want some kind of "redux" for the earlier sets - you know how we saw Tahu and Rahkshi and Takanuva reappear in Stars--- something similar to that, bringing back old characters in new and improved form.

I gave a vote to Tamaru and Kotu for your "Mata Nui Matoran" request. As a result, Tamaru got 10 votes, so I tried to give it a CUUSOO proposal. However LEGO is opposing me directly, rejecting the proposal for being an attempt to bring back Bionicle. I know I'm misusing CUUSOO with all my proposals, but because of how it was abruptly discontinued, I don't care. Edited by Makuta_of_Oz

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

I gave a vote to Tamaru and Kotu for your "Mata Nui Matoran" request. As a result, Tamaru got 10 votes, so I tried to give it a CUUSOO proposal. However LEGO is opposing me directly, rejecting the proposal for being an attempt to bring back Bionicle. I know I'm misusing CUUSOO with all my proposals, but because of how it was abruptly discontinued, I don't care.

"Abruptly discontinued"In other words, given one final wave to finish up the main storyline as soon as it became clear it wasn't good business keeping it around for any longer. Same as pretty much any other story theme, unless you count Exo-Force which ended the final wave with a cliffhanger. And I imagine that's not how you would have wanted BIONICLE to have ended.Meanwhile, just incidentally, what kind of Tamaru and Kotu proposals were you presenting? If they weren't actual original character designs, then it's no surprise that they didn't accept them. Cuusoo is about creativity, after all, and there's no way you would earn a 1% royalty on sales for an idea you didn't even create. You might have more success with characters like Artakha who you can actually custom-build. After all, even if Tamaru and Kotu never appeared as sets, they were still TLG's designs. And if you used their 2001 stock art, then it's even more obvious why they were rejected. After all, the Cuusoo team isn't responsible for knowing which of that stock art depicted actual sets, so they could have mistaken them for actual sets (which isn't to say that any proposal using a non-original design would likely fare any better). Edited by Aanchir: Rachira of Time

Toa Nidhiki, the other Hagah

This. I remember I used to MOC these, but I'd like to see what they really look like according to LEGO.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A few more MNOLG era Tohunga such as, Jaa, Jaatiko, Brander, Taipu, and Tamaru.

//

Give Kopeke a dark gray Ruru, and you've got Jaa.

Give Hafu a black Pakari, and you've got Taipu.

Give Jaller or Takua black hands and legs and a black Huna, and you've got Brander.

But I did add another vote to Tamaru.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Takua the Chronicler7

A lot, mostly the Toa that we never seen like: Helryx, Nidhiki, Tuyet, Orde, just to name a few. I would also like to see the Mistika Makuta (pre-mutation), other types of Rahkshi, Makuta Kojol, and Tren Krom (must be hard). Like I said, a lot.

for me its lariska, it would be awesome to have an idea of how dhe would look like. I also think the other toa hagah would have been cool. Really, all the characters that weren't given any visual representation should be given a set form.

Need a voice over done? PM me or reach me at mikolajdudek@gmail.com!

ikg4k.gif