Fazelynx

Gamma-Ray

This moc was originally inspired by the Thanator (Avatar creature) but i realized that there was no good way to connect the third set of arms so I went with this instead. I'm very pleased with the results.

_dsc9350_2p.jpg_thumb.jpg

Bigger picture here: http://www.brickshel...nx/_dsc9350.jpgEdit: Image thumbnailed due to dimension and file size. Please keep images in BBC to 640x640 pixels and 100 kB.-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

fazelynx_100.jpgunit_t4-z6a_100.jpgsharp_ed_100.jpgmt-05_100.jpgaeolus_100.jpgzaldrizes_100.jpghysleria_100.jpgnivawk_100.jpg

This is an incredibly impressive piece. The flow, the color layering ... it's all excellent.Any reason for the silver claws? That's the only real improvement I could possibly suggest ... if you wanted to evoke the feeling of sharp claws, white Viking horns could give the same effect with black fingers.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

This is an incredibly impressive piece. The flow, the color layering ... it's all excellent.Any reason for the silver claws? That's the only real improvement I could possibly suggest ... if you wanted to evoke the feeling of sharp claws, white Viking horns could give the same effect with black fingers.

Thanks! The reason for the claws being silver is simply because I don't have them in black, however I agree this would look better in black :P Also I tried adding the Viking horns but it made the toes seem too big. Thanks again! Edited by Gamma-Ray

fazelynx_100.jpgunit_t4-z6a_100.jpgsharp_ed_100.jpgmt-05_100.jpgaeolus_100.jpgzaldrizes_100.jpghysleria_100.jpgnivawk_100.jpg

Thanks all!

The color scheme is just awesome. By the way, the model doesn't seem very mobile.

He actully has a fairly good range of motion in his legs as well as tail and head. His body can even be lengthened/shortened as it is built around the same techneque used on the tail.

Thanks again everyone your support and sugestions!

You were going for a thanator, and you got a thanator. This thing just exudes predatory awesome. One gripe for me is the head, does it have eyes? Also try to post more pictures! People like critiquing from every angle!

The eyes are hidden in this view but they are there! Also if you would like to see some more views please check out my flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/62196035@N07/ Thanks for the comment!