Bionicle Parts Needed, Please Help! (Large Pic)

Munty

First off, apologies if this should be in the marketplace and please feel free to move it if necessary. As this is my first post in the Bionicle section of this site I think maybe I should give a little information on what brought me here. Obviously it's Bionicle but I'm now a 26 year old family man and Bionicle is extinct in it's natural habitat... The answer is that I of course began collecting the stuff at a much more reasonable age, though I never had a massive collection due to being in school at the time!Now my interest has been recaptured by these guys after a nostalgic rummage through my mum's loft! I got down all of the figures I had but a lot of kanohi and all of my turaga seem to have vanished in the last decade... Never the less I've always been a collector and currently I have nothing to collect. Now I'm once again collecting Bionicle! The progression of this collection will be noted in another topic as it grows but for now I'm just trying to finish off a few battle-damaged sets to 100% completion.I recently picked up a huge collection of Bionicle bits from a guy in London and have been able to put about 80% of it back together in the form of a whole host of sets I never had before. Sadly I have many more sets which I only managed to make mostly complete and so I'm here now looking for some bits to finish them off! In total I need 84 parts which will allow me to complete a grand total of 20 more kits! Not bad at an average of 4 pieces per kit and even better when 2 of the kits are Piraka which between them are missing almost 25 pieces!!!Anyway, I've been scouring the interweb for details on what parts I need but sadly have discovered that the official pick-a-brick lego shop no longer holds many of the parts I need. So instead I thought I'd come to a fansite and ask other people who are undoubtedly part of the 'box that bits go into and never come out of' club! I'm hoping that we can help each other out as I have a host of parts left over from my recent purchases as well so some trades could easily be arranged if the right parts can be found in The Box! Alternatively I can pay P&P and a little extra depending on the parts if people are happy to part with them but of course I need to keep the price down or it becomes uneconomical for me to deal in this way! I also have about 25 other complete kits that I'm going to be looking to sell over the next few months which could be used as bartering chips so there are lots of ways to go if there are people here who are both willing and able to help me out! Below is a list of every single part I need. It displays the correct part number, image and colour but the quantity of each piece that is needed has been added to the front to the image and therefore is NOT the original one to the right of the table. Thanks go to toysperiod website for the information used to compile the chart. I'd highly recommend it if you're trying to locate a particular kit or part. Now for the list, brace yourself it's long! Let me know if you think you can be of any help by posting a reply up here or sending me a message if you'd prefer. Thanks in advance, TNeeded-1.jpg

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

What a ridiculously small image that is... How long will it be until I can post without being moderated? MAkes it quite hard to make full use of the resources available here :P Anyway, I've spent today getting cosy with BrickLink which (despite a user interface that leaves something to be desired) has found me a lot of the parts I needed and even a few more that will help me make a couple of my other kits saleable. Can't complain...Not sure if this topic serves much purpose now but it could still exist as a collectables thread as there must be plenty of members out there with duplicate masks they don't need and I currently have virtually none! One of the items I'm still looking for is Makuta Teridax's Kanohi Kraahkan which is hard to obtain via Bionicle Legends in the UK apparently. If anyone has one that's the only piece that's stopping me from having 4 of these sets completed. I'm currently just waiting for replacement weapons but ordered them today so if anyone is after one of these guys please let me know. I need to sell a few things off now before I go on another shopping spree. Just spent way too much last week :P

th image is a bit small, could you give a link or make it larger?I think i have atleast 5 of the parts you need that I have no need of, but I'm not entirely sure due to your image small size, but tell me what complete sets you are wanting to use as "barganing chips"

Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Again, sorry for the small image, I didn't realise it wouldn't be zoomable! As I now have 90% of the parts above on their way to me though I won't waste time and bandwidth by changing it :D Right now I only have 6 items left on my list. They are as follows;1 x trans ltblue x346 Trans-Medium Blue Bionicle 1 x 3 Tooth with Axle Hole (there's a ltblue one that looks identical, this is medblue!)1 x black 44815b Black Bionicle Mask Kraahkan, 4 hole chin (don't know why 4 hole is important, all my other Makuta have 6 hole chins even the golden mask)1x black 75c13 Black Hose, Rigid 3mm D. 13L / 10.4cm (needed to complete the rebuilding of a Boxor which came out of my recently obtained box o' bits!)I'm also looking for a bunch of rubber bands used by these kits. A few white ones for the aforementioned bohrok and dozens of the standard black ones to get my turaga and other kits in shape! Finally (and this was not part of my original master plan!) I needed to top up my trolley a few times at Brick Link so I filled it with some Kane Ra parts to assist the recreation of a rather sorry looking Rahi. Also from the box o' bits... I managed to get his head body and wheels built so it's mostly the arm parts I'm in need of (along with a few substitute parts which are the wrong colour!) The bits I'd like to get my hands on are below;4 x dark grey 32308 Dark Gray Technic, Liftarm 3 x 7 x 2 Fork 3 Fingers (they make the arms and shoulders of this guy and I currently only have 2 black ones )If anyone currently has any of the above to spare that'd be great but the trouble is I think I'll be overseas for most of you (being in the uk as I am!) I have probably about 30 canister sets to spare right now. They range from toa all the way up to Vahki with a few rahkshi and loads of Bohrok in between. I still have parts in The Box for many more Toa but not enough for any complete kits. If anyone would like some walking torsos though just let me know!!! I have no masks to offer but I do seem to have beheaded a few vahki if you have poles that are missing something from the top :D Just let me know, I still need to go through The Box one last time and see what else can be made out of it as I've got dozens of kits from the wreckage so far.Cheers folks, once I get my orders through I'll be finishing off another batch of models and then possibly putting some up for sale so keep an eye out for that!

wow, you got 90% of it that quick?Unfortunately, i dont have any of those parts to spare, but could you send a picture of the spare parts you mentioned in the lst paragraph?

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

I know, was very impressed at how accessible it was in the end. Had to shop in 4 different stores in the end and postage is almost equal to actual shopping price so sadly I spent twice what the parts I needed were worth alone! I'll post up a pic of these last parts I'm after tomorrow (as it's getting late here in Blighty!) and I'll probably do an unboxing of my new bricks at some point which may be in this thread so we'll see ;)Sorry, misunderstood (and can't edit because I'm still being moderated :P) I'll get some pics of the bits I want to sell but it may or may not be tomorrow. Once my new parts arrive I'll have more to add to the 'for sale' list but may well get the first batch up tomorrow if I find time! Cheers, T