Wheels (Ldd Moc Omg)

Bfahome

Wow, this is great! I'm not sure that the links work( I believe that they're all the same).Onto the MOC itself: the colours work well here, and really do give it a bee feel. The Torso is well done, although it does look a bit blocky at the bottom. The arms, though simple, work well, and the new shoulder armour looks really cool. The blades seem appropriate.The legs look sturdy and the wheels on the bottom add to the MOC well, and the use of the Stars feet on the back is interesting- I'm not sure it flows as nicely as the curved pieces, but then again most of the feet pieces don't.If it is indeed waist articulation at the waist that is always a plus as well.The wings and stinger look simple, but they go with the theme of the MOC, and sometimes keeping things simple is the best way to go.The only part of the MOC I don't really like is the head- for me it seems to angular and unsmooth...

black_-_the_host.png

• 3 weeks later...

( BIONICLE will always be better than transformers)

That's why Bionicle totally outlasted it!Anyway, it's a really neat MOC. The colors work well and the system parts flow really well. I'm not sure how much I like the silver blades, but otherwise, it's really really cool.

plop