Who are these green and purple Matoran?

Hi, guys. I noticed something in those two Bionicle games, Quest for the Toa in 2001 and The Legend of Mata Nui. While TLoMN is cancelled, making it non-canon, QftT is canon (or semi-canon due to it being an online game). In these two games, there are six Matoran who are green and purple and wear Kanohi Miru masks. Each of them takes care of a tree called a Vuata Maca Tree in one of the Koro villages in the island of Mata Nui. 

It is unclear if these Matoran are Le-Matoran, Onu-Matoran, or Av-Matoran in disguise because of their unusual color schemes. I mean, are these guys canon? In my theory, I think they are just Le-Matoran who painted their armor purple just to show themselves as caretakers of the trees. Green seems to be their primary color while purple to be secondary, so yes. What do you think, guys? 

https://biosector01.com/wiki/BIONICLE:_Quest_for_the_Toa

• Like 1

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

They're just Le-Matoran and there's no reason to think otherwise. 

#makeBionicleG1andHeroFactorysharethesameuniverse and #giveBionicleansHeroFactorytheirownliveactioncinematicuniverse 
GENERATION 5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

On 4/19/2023 at 10:47 PM, TERIDAX941 said:

Bo-Matoran obviously :P They're keepers of the tree after all, who better to do that than a Bo-Matoran?

There were no Bo-Matoran in Metru Nui or the island of Mata Nui (well, there is this Toa Mangai of Jungle, but he was the only Jungle guy to have lived in Metru Nui). Their secondary color is not blue, anyway.

22 minutes ago, Lenny7092 said:

There were no Bo-Matoran in Metru Nui or the island of Mata Nui (well, there is this Toa Mangai of Jungle, but he was the only Jungle guy to have lived in Metru Nui). Their secondary color is not blue, anyway.

I know I was mostly kidding ;) Makes for a good headcanon though, having a spare Bo matoran would be really useful for taking care of plants in a big city.

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5

9 hours ago, TERIDAX941 said:

I know I was mostly kidding ;) Makes for a good headcanon though, having a spare Bo matoran would be really useful for taking care of plants in a big city.

There weren’t much plants in the city, though, right? Plus, there’s no Bo-Metru in Metru Nui. 

On 4/19/2023 at 6:47 PM, confused piraka said:

so you think there were more of them in discuss other that takua?

Maybe. Some people in the Matoran Universe liked to move from one place in the Matoran Universe to another in there.

• Like 1