Burnmad

Woo. First game I've premier hosted since I've been back. Let's start this off right: With a good, old-fashioned threat.WAIT FOR HIM OR I'LL RIP YOUR GUTS OUTHmm. No, definitely not complex enough. If I'm gonna intimidate you guys right, I'm gonna need to throw in fear of the unknown!WAIT FOR HIM OR I'LL RIP YOUR APPENDIX OUT'Cuz no one knows what the appendix's purpose is.

- :burnmad:

Hybrid Hurt and Heal 2

A Toarobot18 Game

This game is a mix of normal Hurt & Heal and Member Hurt & Heal; it has both players and characters. The first game was done back in 2009-2010. So it's time for another round!Each player or character starts with 11 health.Every post you hurt one player or character and heal another player or character, by copying and pasting the previous post, and moving the number beside the person or character you want to heal up 1, and the person or character you want to hurt down 1. You also place those players or characters you are healing and hurting in bold font. You cannot heal or hurt yourself.RULES:ANYONE can post in this game and hurt and heal, as long as they follow the rules below! However, only players have their name on the list, so only they are in the running for the championship.The ABAB RulePretend you are "Player A."A random, extremely annoying BZPower member is called "Player B."You post,* then he posts, like this:Player APlayer BPlayer APlayer BOnce you and "Player B" have reached as many posts as shown above, you have to stop, until another person posts, as follows:Player APlayer BPlayer APlayer BPlayer C (Cycle Reset)In other words, neither player A or B can post until a third player posts, after they have completed an ABAB cycle. Once someone resets it, player A or B can post again.ABAB is the maximum posts between 2 players, but of course ABCABCABCABCABC is fine...*(Here "post" means a playing post, where you hurt and heal players or characters, not just commentary.)Player DiesWhen a player dies, the last player or character to hurt him gains 5 health. If a non-player was the last person to hurt the player, then no one gets 5 health. The player who died can still hurt and heal, he just isn't in the running for the championship and his name is taken off the list.CharactersCharacters work just like players. You can hurt them, you can heal them. However, each character is associated with a certain 1-time-use power:Tahu: ShieldKarzahni Plant: Mass HealingGahdok: Mass DestructionKardas Dragon: ResurrectionMakuta: DeathMakuta Nui: Random-Double-DeathWhen a character dies, the player who hurt the character the most since the last time the character was at 11 health gets the special power. Non-players and dead players who hurt the character cannot get a power. But hurting a character comes with problems too...Characters Strike Back:Every once in a while, a character that has been attacked a lot recently gets angry... and takes a lot of health away from a player randomly. It doesn't have to be a player who attacked the character. But be warned, there's a 30% chance it'll be someone who has hurt the character before. Also, note that characters with more powerful powers do more damage.PowersThese are the powers you may get from a character, all are one-time use. To use them, just say in a post which power you are activating, and add or subtract the points as it says below:Shield: When this mask is activated the owner cannot be hurt for 48 hours.Mass Healing: All players and characters get 6 health.Mass Destruction: All players and characters lose 6 health.Resurrection: Bring one player that has died back to life, that player comes back with 11 health. You cannot do this to characters.Death: Choose one player to instantly kill. You cannot do this to characters.Random-Double-Death: When you activate this, the next time Toarobot18 is online he will randomly kill two players besides the person who activated this.That's all! Besides the 6 characters, I will allow 15 players, 20 if they come fast enough. I will post with the hurt-and-heal list when I'm ready to start!1. Tahu2. Karzahni Plant3. Gahdok4. Kardas Dragon5. Makuta6. Makuta Nui-------1. Toarobot182. Moc13.4.5.6. Kohu - The Living Element7. The Emperor Penguin8.9. Zakaro10. Rocka's Bane11. Shyyrn12. Count Bleck13. Teezy14. Toa Onarax (to be moved to spot 17 if there is demand for that many spots)15. Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

Edited by Toarobot18

nban.jpg

Credit to Zeddy! ------------------- Click the banner above!

And please also enjoy my other fine comedies:

The Bionicle Entrepreneur - Nuva Join the Navy - Toy Wars - A Comedy of Comics

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!Tahu- 11Karzahni Plant- 11Gahdok- 11Kardas Dragon- 11Makuta- 11Makuta Nui- 11-------------Toarobot18- 11Moc1- 11Kohu - The Living Element- 11The Emperor Penguin- 11Zakaro- 11Rocka's Bane- 11Shyyrn- 11Count Bleck- 11Teezy- 11Toa Onarax- 11Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons- 11

nban.jpg

Tahu- 11Karzahni Plant- 11Gahdok- 11Kardas Dragon- 10Makuta- 11Makuta Nui- 11-------------Toarobot18- 11Moc1- 11Kohu - The Living Element- 11The Emperor Penguin- 11Zakaro- 11Rocka's Bane- 11Shyyrn- 11Count Bleck- 12Teezy- 11Toa Onarax- 11Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons- 11

Edit: Oh, hah, I already use bold. I'll just italicize both.

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

Tahu- 11Karzahni Plant- 11Gahdok- 11Kardas Dragon- 10Makuta- 10Makuta Nui- 11-------------Toarobot18- 11Moc1- 11Kohu - The Living Element- 11The Emperor Penguin- 11Zakaro- 11Rocka's Bane- 11Shyyrn- 11Count Bleck- 12Teezy- 11Toa Onarax- 12Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons- 11-Shyyrn

"Let me realize that my past failures at follow-through are no indication of my future performance...

...They're just healthy little fires that are going to light up my resolve."

Tahu- 11Karzahni Plant- 11Gahdok- 11Kardas Dragon- 9Makuta- 10Makuta Nui- 11-------------Toarobot18- 11Moc1- 11Kohu - The Living Element- 11The Emperor Penguin- 11Zakaro- 11Rocka's Bane- 12Shyyrn- 11Count Bleck- 12Teezy- 11Toa Onarax- 12Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons- 11

Tahu- 11Karzahni Plant- 11Gahdok- 11Kardas Dragon- 9Makuta - 10Makuta Nui- 11-------------Toarobot18- 11Moc1- 11Kohu - The Living Element- 11The Emperor Penguin- 10Zakaro- 12Rocka's Bane- 12Shyyrn- 11Count Bleck- 12Teezy- 11Toa Onarax - 12Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons- 11-Shyyrn

"Let me realize that my past failures at follow-through are no indication of my future performance...

...They're just healthy little fires that are going to light up my resolve."

Tahu- 11Karzahni Plant- 11Gahdok- 11Kardas Dragon- 10Makuta - 10Makuta Nui- 11-------------Toarobot18- 11Moc1- 11Kohu - The Living Element- 11The Emperor Penguin- 10Zakaro- 12Rocka's Bane- 12Shyyrn- 11Count Bleck- 11Teezy- 11Toa Onarax - 12Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons- 11

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

Tahu- 11Karzahni Plant- 11Gahdok- 11Kardas Dragon- 9Makuta - 10Makuta Nui- 11-------------Toarobot18- 11Moc1- 11Kohu - The Living Element- 11The Emperor Penguin- 10Zakaro- 12Rocka's Bane- 12Shyyrn- 11Count Bleck- 12Teezy- 11Toa Onarax - 12Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons- 11

Tahu- 11Karzahni Plant- 11Gahdok- 11Kardas Dragon- 6Makuta - 10Makuta Nui- 11-------------Toarobot18- 11Moc1- 11Kohu - The Living Element- 11The Emperor Penguin- 10Zakaro- 12Rocka's Bane- 12Shyyrn- 11Count Bleck- 13Teezy- 12Toa Onarax - 12Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons- 11

Tahu- 11Karzahni Plant- 11Gahdok- 11Kardas Dragon- 5Makuta - 10Makuta Nui- 11-------------Toarobot18- 11Moc1- 11Kohu - The Living Element- 11The Emperor Penguin- 11Zakaro- 12Rocka's Bane- 12Shyyrn- 11Count Bleck- 13Teezy- 12Toa Onarax - 12Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons- 11 Edited by MoC1: Technic Gladiator

Tahu- 11Karzahni Plant- 11Gahdok- 11Kardas Dragon- 7Makuta - 10Makuta Nui- 11-------------Toarobot18- 11Moc1- 11Kohu - The Living Element- 11The Emperor Penguin- 11Zakaro- 12Rocka's Bane- 12Shyyrn- 11Count Bleck- 13Teezy- 12Toa Onarax - 12Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons- 11

You healed both.

Tahu- 11Karzahni Plant- 11Gahdok- 11Kardas Dragon- 5Makuta- 9Makuta Nui- 10-------------Toarobot18- 11Moc1- 11Kohu - The Living Element- 11The Emperor Penguin- 11Zakaro- 12Rocka's Bane- 12Shyyrn- 12Count Bleck- 13Teezy- 12Toa Onarax- 12Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons- 12Please try to avoid using fancy fonts and colors if possible. If you've got some sort of default set and it takes awhile to put things back to normal I won't press the issue, but otherwise don't add extra stuff that the next poster might have to remove. Also, I propose an alliance with someone who seeks victory. Any takers?

Edited by Toarobot18

nban.jpg

Tahu- 11Karzahni Plant- 11Gahdok- 11Kardas Dragon- 4Makuta- 9Makuta Nui- 10-------------Toarobot18- 11Moc1- 11Kohu - The Living Element- 11The Emperor Penguin- 11Zakaro- 12Rocka's Bane- 12Shyyrn- 12Count Bleck- 12Teezy- 12Toa Onarax- 12Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons- 12Right now, I'm not gonna take that alliance. Maybe later.(Feels really weird to be typing in this font- :P )Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

You hurt both. I'll assume you meant to heal the Count, but let me know otherwise and we'll adjust the score. Everyone, please double check your hurts and heals prior to posting so we don't have to do this too often.Rather bothered by the most impolite disturbances it is receiving, the Kardas Dragon lets out a burst of energy. There's a 30% chance it'll be Burnmad, and...It's Burnmad! He is struck by a terrible -8 blast! :oTahu- 11Karzahni Plant- 11Gahdok- 11Kardas Dragon- 4Makuta- 9Makuta Nui- 10-------------Toarobot18- 11Moc1- 11Kohu - The Living Element- 11The Emperor Penguin- 11Zakaro- 12Rocka's Bane- 12Shyyrn- 12Count Bleck- 14Teezy- 12Toa Onarax- 12Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons- 4 Kardas Dragon strikes!Now for my playing post:Tahu- 11Karzahni Plant- 11Gahdok- 11Kardas Dragon- 4Makuta- 9Makuta Nui- 9-------------Toarobot18- 11Moc1- 11Kohu - The Living Element- 11The Emperor Penguin- 11Zakaro- 12Rocka's Bane- 12Shyyrn- 12Count Bleck- 14Teezy- 12Toa Onarax- 12Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons- 5

nban.jpg

Oh..sorry.. I did mean to heal the Count. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/blush.png Absent mindedness.... Anyway,Tahu- 11Karzahni Plant- 10Gahdok- 11Kardas Dragon- 4Makuta- 9Makuta Nui- 9-------------Toarobot18- 11Moc1- 11Kohu - The Living Element- 11The Emperor Penguin- 11Zakaro- 12Rocka's Bane- 12Shyyrn- 12Count Bleck- 14Teezy- 12Toa Onarax- 12Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons- 6

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Tahu- 11Karzahni Plant- 11Gahdok- 11Kardas Dragon- 3Makuta- 9Makuta Nui- 9-------------Toarobot18- 12Moc1- 11Kohu - The Living Element- 11The Emperor Penguin- 11Zakaro- 12Rocka's Bane- 12Shyyrn- 12Count Bleck- 14Teezy- 12Toa Onarax- 12Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons- 5I say we just don't use formatting. Although I just remembered there's a remove format button just to the right of the top left, so it's not as bad.Hurt Kardas, heal TR.

There you go. Now Zakaro can do his thing. As far as formatting goes, I would prefer if hurts and heals were designated somehow. If not in bold then with arrows pointing to the subjects: Blahguy- 5 <It just makes it easier to keep track of what's going on and see mistakes.Thanks for pointing out that button, that would have made things easier the past few posts and mostly eliminates the issue.EDIT: By the way, if anybody is curious, the original topic can be found here (it will log you out!):http://www.bzpower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=304693

Edited by Toarobot18

nban.jpg

Tahu- 11Karzahni Plant- 11Gahdok- 11Kardas Dragon- 4Makuta- 9Makuta Nui- 9-------------Toarobot18- 12Moc1- 11Kohu - The Living Element- 11Lhikevikk- 11Zakaro- 12Rocka's Bane- 12Shyyrn- 12Count Bleck- 14Teezy- 12Toa Onarax- 12Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons- 4Since I change my name a lot, just list me as Lhikevikk for simplicity's sake.

Edited by High-Lhikevikk Corn Syrup
bug_animated.gif

Tahu- 11Karzahni Plant- 11Gahdok- 11Kardas Dragon- 5Makuta- 9Makuta Nui- 9-------------Toarobot18- 12Moc1- 11Kohu - The Living Element- 11Lhikevikk- 10Zakaro- 12Rocka's Bane- 12Shyyrn- 12Count Bleck- 14Teezy- 12Toa Onarax- 12Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons- 4