StrongGenius007's Comics MEGATHREAD: comics hourly

StrongGenius007

COMIC 008 comics hourly

008.png

the le koran guy is medesin seller named Pongu he sell's roots and fruits from le koros mataou tought him how to grow plant's intop of the tree's and gather them from on ground it is bionical medisen with ellectrisity inside.

• StrongGenius007 changed the title to StrongGenius007's Comics MEGATHREAD: comics hourly
46 minutes ago, Valendale said:

Wow, great to see someone breathing some life back into the comics forum!:OMG:

You said you were starting by posting some old comics of yours; just how long ago were they made?

there not rally that odl... not as old as mould... lol

COMIC 014

014.png

comis hourly

15 hours ago, Valendale said:

So will this whole new era take place in between comics 20 and 21 time wise? Or will there be new era stuff after the destruction of the rocket as well?

no. idk. only tim well tell

13 hours ago, Bonkle said:

I wasn't sold on Super Character until he said he could play the guitar. I like a well-rounded individual like that.

he is so good cool best character my favarite chartacter rite now and i HATE sum off my charachers... *sihg* lol

COMIC 026

026.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I am in awe. You must be a time traveller, because this series feels like it has been ripped straight out of 2004. You've captured the true essence and soul of this forum, reading this has been an absolute pleasure.

Are you still taking guest stars? Here's my sheet if you are, would love to be a part of this. Looking forward to seeing more either way.

image.jpeg.7d0190718ff2258fc58ab10b71ad779b.jpeg 

--Akaku: Master of Flight

"I've brushed with death so often I should start giving him high-fives while I pass."

Recent Work: Return to Forum (2024)
Friend's works: Terrible Comics (2016) | The Guardians of Gevra Nui (2017) | Reborn (2016)
Older Work: The Legends of Taladi Nui (2017)

17 hours ago, Akaku: Master of Flight said:

I am in awe. You must be a time traveller, because this series feels like it has been ripped straight out of 2004. You've captured the true essence and soul of this forum, reading this has been an absolute pleasure.

Are you still taking guest stars? Here's my sheet if you are, would love to be a part of this. Looking forward to seeing more either way.

image.jpeg.7d0190718ff2258fc58ab10b71ad779b.jpeg 

Providing a jpeg sprite sheet is also very 2004. :P

• Upvote 1

UnsuspectingButts.thumb.png.2a71dabd3565a645b7127215b282d46b.png

6 hours ago, Taria Pakari said:

Providing a jpeg sprite sheet is also very 2004. :P

It felt the only appropriate thing to do keeping in true spirit with this comic :P

"I've brushed with death so often I should start giving him high-fives while I pass."

Recent Work: Return to Forum (2024)
Friend's works: Terrible Comics (2016) | The Guardians of Gevra Nui (2017) | Reborn (2016)
Older Work: The Legends of Taladi Nui (2017)