The Kestora in two places

Hi, guys. There are these violent guys called Kestora. They are known to be in two different dimensions:

1. There are a bunch of them in the Red Star. They were created by the Great Beings to run the Red Star. They also like to dissect people, and are not bright.

2. There are a bunch of them created in a pocket dimension (To my understanding, it’s a part of the main reality that is different from the other parts. It’s not an alternate reality because it doesn’t have versions of people from the main reality. Ask Dimension X from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles about it) that Takanuva visited in that book called “Journey of Takanuva” in 2008. These guys are warriors who wanted to take over a city, and made a certain city-building creature’s species critically endangered. However, these guys were stopped by Takanuva and the creature.

So, if the Great Beings had created the Kestora to run the Red Star, then why are there Kestora in the pocket dimension? Doesn’t make sense. I would like to think that someone from the Matoran Universe may have been playing with a Kanohi Olmak, the Mask of Dimensional Gates, and used it to send some of the Kestora in the Red Star to the pocket dimension. Or, maybe someone from the pocket dimension may have seen the schematics of the Kestora and have used them to make their own Kestora if the Kestora were to be created in the pocket dimension.

You can read about the Kestora here: https://biosector01.com/wiki/Kestora .

So, what do you think?

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

I'm getting the strangest sense of deja vu from reading this... 

The solution seems fairly straightforward, though. Takanuva ended up in the City Of Silver when he was sent through a portal created by a damaged Kanohi Olmak. The Red Star also happens to have a powerful intradimensional teleporter that we know malfunctioned in some way. 

Two failed teleports. Two groups of characters ending up in the same wacky pocket dimension. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, Nato G said:

I'm getting the strangest sense of deja vu from reading this... 

The solution seems fairly straightforward, though. Takanuva ended up in the City Of Silver when he was sent through a portal created by a damaged Kanohi Olmak. The Red Star also happens to have a powerful intradimensional teleporter that we know malfunctioned in some way. 

Two failed teleports. Two groups of characters ending up in the same wacky pocket dimension. 

When, someone in BS01 had edited the thing, so that’s why I asked. It’s weird for how the BS01 page had worded it.

When I am thinking about it, the Kestora were never named in Journey of Takanuva, so there is a possibility that these people in the Journey of Takanuva book in 2008 are not exactly Kestora, but a species that conincidentally looks very much like them, but sort of doesn’t behave like them. Not only that, but the pocket dimension has a city-building creature that looks like an Archives Mole and an entity that looks like a Kanohi mask. I get that they are reused models in the book, but yes. It’s basically how the nature of the pocket dimension does.

Edited by Lenny7092

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

17 hours ago, Lenny7092 said:

When, someone in BS01 had edited the thing, so that’s why I asked. It’s weird for how the BS01 page had worded it.

When I am thinking about it, the Kestora were never named in Journey of Takanuva, so there is a possibility that these people in the Journey of Takanuva book in 2008 are not exactly Kestora, but a species that conincidentally looks very much like them, but sort of doesn’t behave like them. Not only that, but the pocket dimension has a city-building creature that looks like an Archives Mole and an entity that looks like a Kanohi mask. I get that they are reused models in the book, but yes. It’s basically how the nature of the pocket dimension does.

Greg has confirmed that the beings in the pocket dimension are the same as in the red star, namely Kestora.

He also hinted that while they're the same species, they were created at different times under different circumstances, which is why the City of SIlver Kestora are more warriorlike rather than repair workers.

All these are stated in the Greg quotes linked to biosector01.

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5