Ninjago Topic

PowerMiner

Well, let me answer some questions I got.- Temple Showdown is from a future episode; 24 if I remember correctly.- The story is the first thing made before sets and everything else.- Animation is made before voice acting and music (in that order)Now some things that I also learned (that aren't confidential):- the falcon theme and other tracks aren't on Jay's site because they were primarily composed by Mike Kramer, and Jay doesn't want to take credit for Kramer's work.- Jay already saw all the episodes a year before the public.- the composers go code when they write for Ninjago: woodwind = Good guys; strings = bad guys.- the reason why the falcon theme sounds so unique compared to the other tracks is because it was supposed to be a mystery whether the falcon was good or bad for a long time, so Kramer and Jay decided to use both strings and woodwinds.If I remember anything else, I'll let you know, but I think that's it. If you have any future questions, Jay is open for more calls, and I now have Kramer's contact information. ;)
what abbout brass and percussion? I'll have to listen for that when I listen to it next time.hmmmm now I have alot of interesting questions... and that's before listening...

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

Feel free to give questions to me. I can ask Jay or Kramer for you. :)

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

• 4 weeks later...

Ah those Stone Army minifigures look amazing in the Character Encyclopedia. Has anybody in the US seen the book in stores and if so, which stores?Oh and I have 6 pending reviews for The Ninjago Wiki. SIX. I'm sooooo lazy though. :(

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Ah those Stone Army minifigures look amazing in the Character Encyclopedia. Has anybody in the US seen the book in stores and if so, which stores?Oh and I have 6 pending reviews for The Ninjago Wiki. SIX. I'm sooooo lazy though. :(
I haven't seen it, and all the sites I've seen suggest that the US release isn't until near the end of October. Unlike toy stores which release LEGO sets at their discretion, publishers tend to keep stores on a tight leash when it comes to book release dates, from my experience.I've got a few reviews in the pipeline too...

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys.

Chances are the Overlord created the Great Devourer. See for yourself.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick