Hordika Control?

alright here is something i thought of last nite and here is what is is.Can a Makuta Use his/her rahi control over a hordika.My logic for this is as follows

• [*]A Toa hordika can eventually become a rahi if not cured and if they give in to it. such as vakama

Over time, the victim eventually transforms into a Rahi-----from biosector01

[*]If a makuta can control rahi that would mean any for of rahi i guess

Well i hope that helps. and when i say hordika i do not just mean toa hordika i mean like matoran/vortixx/skakdi and so forth can be injected and succumb to the hordika venom. I just wanted to point that out that i mean any previously sentient beings who were injected with the venom and succumbed to it.so i will state my answer on this i believe it has a high probability of it working.So yeah let me know what you guys think.EDIT; i guess i should have stated i was refering to when the being had fully succumbed to the hordika side/venom. example being the dark hunter savage. I'm also including the possibility of matoran, skakdi and other species being injected with hordika venom.

Edited by Voxumo The Frozen One

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

If the victim of said venom had succumbed to said venom, then I don't see why not. If they were in the "Toa Metru state" of the early stages of infection, then the victim could probably fight back against the control. This theory is a nice explanation of why Hordika venom was invented in the first place; turn a bunch of enemies into Rahi allies. Makes sense.

If the victim of said venom had succumbed to said venom, then I don't see why not. If they were in the "Toa Metru state" of the early stages of infection, then the victim could probably fight back against the control.This theory is a nice explanation of why Hordika venom was invented in the first place; turn a bunch of enemies into Rahi allies. Makes sense.

i actually never thought of the makuta turning beings into hordika then using them as a army type thing that make a lot of since and really helps support my theory.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

If they've completely succumbed to the poison then they essentially become rahi. Even though they were toa, that isn't part of them anymore and I believe a Makuta could control them. However, if they are still in that half state, I think the toa side would triumph in that instance. Even though the Hordika had bestial urges, they were still toa at heart.-don't touch my pocket protector

Three great comedies at one low, low price....NOTHING!

Three late-middle age matoran think of something they want to do before they kick the bucket.

Choose Your Own Bionicle Adventure (archived)

Navigate your way through a myriad of meaningless choices as you try to not make a fool of yourself in perhaps the only comedy ever written almost entirely in spoiler tags.

Useless BZP Junk that you Must Have!!!

Get to your phone, whip out your credit card, and prepare to buy some useless BZPower related junk that has no benefit on society except that you want it!!!

joehalobanner.jpg

I'm not really sure if Hordika can be considered fully Rahi. Surely they'd still have the intelligence and willpower that the Toa once had, but just less control over their instincts. But maybe that is a Rahi, I'm unsure. It seems likely that a Makuta could control them, but I'm dubious about it.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

If the Hordika is not fully Rahi, it has a split personality between Rahi and Toa. If Rahi control was used, only the Rahi side would be commanded. If the Toa side broke through, the being would no longer be controlled.

interesting theory on it. i like the kind of fight of wills type thing

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu