Epic Mickey

ZTG

Title says it all! Talk about Epic Mickey and its upcoming sequel!

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

...You do realize that Wasteland was based off Disneyland and Disneyworld right?

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Sad thing is people that wont accept disney makes some pretty awesome game says it will suck but yet they'll play COD and its very, VERY repetitive.

The first game with i's... interesting-at-first gameplay mechanics, forcing you to replay the same 2D stages to travel between worlds, the camera, the surroundings making it hard to see most things due to the Wii's lack of HD graphics all contributed to the game being somewhat lackluster for me. Seeing that the sequel will support HD graphics due to being on Xbox/PS3, I can say with certainty that if the above problems are corrected, I'll probably enjoy the game.-Mesonak

Edited by Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

What does HD graphics have to to with anything? The camera was annoying-as-heck, I'l give you that, but I don't think "bettr Graphixz" would repair that. . .

WELL considering that most of the game's locations are dark and dim-lighted, when the graphics are blurry and dark as well, it makes it just a little hard to see what's going on most of the time. Couple that with the fact that the Wii didnt allow you to adjust the brightness settings... when you play a game, maybe it's just me, but I like to be able to clearly see and understand most of what's going on.Seeing the footage from the sequel, the graphics combined with the locations being just a little brighter makes for a much more pleasing visual appearance. It looks promising so far.=Mesonak Edited by Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd totally get this game if it came out for PS3 (the first game). Hearing that the sequel is coming out for PS3 gives me hopes that they'll do an HD version of the first.Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

(that's sarcasm, by the way)