Transformers: Dark Of The Moon

Ankarus

I think we all know what this movie is all about. Giant robots creating mayhem and devastation. Yep, that's Transformers. But Dark of the Moon is much more. An elaborate plot, new characters and the robots got more detail, too. Things that have never been done before were accomplished in this movie. What are your thoughts?

830px-Epguide407.jpg

Are you ready?

The Clone Wars are back.

Hmm, I find it hard to sum up my thoughts on this film. It was stupid as is normally expected for Michael Bay films, but at least it was darker and it actually felt like there was some kind of threat to Earth. There was just something about the deaths of some of the Decepticon's that irritated me. They all just felt too quick and pushed to the side as soon as they were gone. I'm not sure what I was expecting, but I think a little bit more respect for the villains would have been nicer.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

Hmm, I find it hard to sum up my thoughts on this film. It was stupid as is normally expected for Michael Bay films, but at least it was darker and it actually felt like there was some kind of threat to Earth. There was just something about the deaths of some of the Decepticon's that irritated me. They all just felt too quick and pushed to the side as soon as they were gone. I'm not sure what I was expecting, but I think a little bit more respect for the villains would have been nicer.

I completely agree on the decepticons dying part. The decepticons would never go out like that. Bay just put that in there to please the Autobot fans, so I just ignored that part. After all, I am a Decepticon fan.
830px-Epguide407.jpg

Are you ready?

The Clone Wars are back.

I would have liked it more if I had seen the 2-D version.As it was, there was about one 3-D-worthy scene in it, and it lasted for about four seconds.And Shia's love interests' talk with Megatron near the end of the movie seemed like it was completely out-of-character for her. I suspect that it was in the version of the script when Megan Fox was still employed.

Starting a new comic series soon.

Saw, better than the first two, though I still prefer G1and here is my review of itIn the plot we have MAJOR plot holes, like how in the name of Cybertron does Optimus beat the ###### out of Sentinel Prime when just a few minutes ago he got the living spark beaten out of him, also why doesn't Megatron kill Sam's girlfriend? Oh yes I forgot the part where Prime gets tangled up, and he needs the Wreckers to cut him free, WHY CANT HE DO IT HIMSELF IS HE THAT LAZY?! OH yeah here is another one WHY IN THE NAME OF GOD DOES LENNOX NOT SWIM INTO THE CITY WHEN THE NAVY SEALS DID IT, also LENNOX said that JUMPING FROM A PLANE was the ONLY way to enter the city.Oh yes, even though it is better than the first two it is still a epic fail compared to all the other Transformers shows/movies, apart from animated, by the way I blame Michael Bay, wish I had a M14 EBR and place me within a shooting distance with him and I WILL fire the shot, oh yes I also need a clear shot.

Edited by Toa Ling

Saw, better than the first two, though I still prefer G1and here is my review of itIn the plot we have MAJOR plot holes, like how in the name of Cybertron does Optimus beat the ###### out of Sentinel Prime when just a few minutes ago he got the living spark beaten out of him, also why doesn't Megatron kill Sam's girlfriend? Oh yes I forgot the part where Prime gets tangled up, and he needs the Wreckers to cut him free, WHY CANT HE DO IT HIMSELF IS HE THAT LAZY?! OH yeah here is another one WHY IN THE NAME OF GOD DOES LENNOX NOT SWIM INTO THE CITY WHEN THE NAVY SEALS DID IT, also LENNOX said that JUMPING FROM A PLANE was the ONLY way to enter the city.

I got really mad when I saw the that Megatron scene. I wanted to throw the remote at Bay. He could have at least let Sentinel finish destroying Optimus, Then swoop in and take him out. The ending was unsatisfying.
830px-Epguide407.jpg

Are you ready?

The Clone Wars are back.