Emergency Transmissions

Alright then, sounds good to me. That said, can we use tags on that, so that we have quick links to the rest of the universe's stories? =) Maybe have a general 'Techna' tag. Dunno if we can get it added to the original Techna, if it doesn't already have that tag.That way we can easily refer to other things in the universe.

Seeing as you hired one and you love the other's insanity, I really can't be sure.Though I think Kal is the best guess, seeing as he's the specific character that was hired into the government.Completely randomly-well, not completely. He was there to help answer and divert questions at a press conference.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

I_m12YearsOld.jpgSums up my thoughts for the last couple of pages, methinks.Oh well. At least I made a character with more people fighting over them than Esao...Regarding the After the Fall announcement...Anyways, Hubert, Blade, Wotsizanum (?) I don't think we'll be able to finish up the whole story arc regarding AMTaOS, the Good Guys, and the Replica maker, so what do think about us working out a (not so) short story over the break? We all have characters involved, Hubert, W, and I in the earlier part; Blade and I in the later.If we do finish, cool though. :D-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Well, if it's possible to say that I can have made a replica army, then we can probably speed things up, by having the replicas begin to appear. I'm not sure if enough time has passed, though. =//EDIT:

OOC: You know, it's time to start resurrecting dead people. I'm sorry, but this RPG has gotten to the point that bringing Levacius back would still be more applicable to the canon.

I think I can technically help with that. It'd involve him being merely a replica; but... =P Edited by Pit: Arrow of Light

Gust could be a little in love with Torch and he has a lightsaber now. Pirok walked into CHI with fake explosives and was promptly arrested.Also, there was an Ezraftin post made.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Gust could be a little in love with Torch and he has a lightsaber now. Pirok walked into CHI with fake explosives and was promptly arrested.Also, there was an Ezraftin post made.-Teezy

You're welcome for the lightsaber. Grochi's a really nice guy.Now post as Desdemona and Gust right now. You'll like what I've got planned.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

I think I can technically help with that. It'd involve him being merely a replica; but... =P

There's a complete, perfect personality file on the Wall of History, but that wouldn't do.Still, I can't see a reason that anybody with the power to bring a Good aligned character back would bring a Good aligned character back.Okay, Arketh gets the sword. Mror and Edubard are controlled by GMs, and Jasik wouldn't be as cool without his spear...I was iffy at first because I've only rarely seen MG post before, but as long as you use the sword... after all, shadow powers at the start is a plus.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Replicas: Fair enough. He could have enough of his personality changed so he's not good-aligned, but that would probably be more trouble than it's worth. Figured I'd mention that, though. ... Heck, if we really wanted to have people go 'what were you THINKING?!', we could always make a replica of Suicavel. And no, I don't know what I'm thinking, suggesting that. xDSword deal: Jasik? I think you meant Jasrich, though that's true. =P

I'm starting to wonder what Kal is thinking amidst everything happening around him.

As am I.Mainly cuz Mars just went all 'FINE, IF YA WANT SOMETHING DONE RIGHT, YA GOTTA DO IT YOURSELF' in response to his 'DUH THIS AIN'T AN ILLUSION', causing her to tear out her own heart.Gotta love apparently-suicidal 'matoran'.;3

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness.