Bionicle Face-Off

Taka Nuvia

Lewa took the full brunt of the blast, yet he managed to stay standing. Grunting, he swung his axe again, in the same fashion. This time using the air to sharpen it so that, no matter Onua's defense, it would cut through the shield and into his neck.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Lewa let out a giggle. His brother had apparently become duller than ever. The air was his turf, after all. The throw would have hurt if he came to the ground, but that didn't happen. Instead, a nui rama came under him, catching the toa of air upon its back. He went into a state of reclining and concentrating, swirling the winds within the hive to slowly create a dry storm cell... In other words, Lewa was making a tornado.

Edited by Toa of Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

"Players will be judged by artistic writing skill, and their inventive or creative ability to dodge attacks." That, and the whole basis of members fighting each other is basically just an RPG. If the victor was judged through some sort of numeral system (not rating based on the storytelling, but rather ratings of health points and stats and other such things) or something then it could be considered a strategy game and it would be fine. As it is now, however, players are encourage to tell a story -- the story of their battle -- through their posts and are judged on the creativity of said story. Furthermore, players are expected to take on the role of canon characters in a creative way, which is basically defining an RPG (Role-Playing Game) right there. As such, I'm afraid:RPG topic closed.newso1.png

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender