Bionicle Face-Off

Taka Nuvia

Bionicle: Face off By Rocka's Bane Hello, and welcome to Bionicle face off, the most exciting game on the games and trivia forum! I'm your host, Rocka's Bane, and you are the stars! Description: This is a fighting game, based on the fights of famous battles in Bionicle. The only difference in this game is that you control the game. You and another character will face off in a one on one battle, between two members playing different characters. The winner will move up in the ranks, the loser sent to the loser championships, a brawl for all evil villains and stinkers. Here are the rules: 1. All BZPower rules apply. This is probably old hat, but just wanted to rehash 2. The round will consist of two people, fighting in a 36-hour time period. The winner will be judged by me. Any winners will advance, any losers will be put in another bracket, the loser's bracket. The winner of that bracket might be put back in the winner's championship. 3. This will be a text-based battle game. You can make as many attacks as you would like. However, you may only make equal attacks (If Gali fights the Tarkava, no Nova blasts, giant tidal waves. Just punches, kicks, slashes, and short elemental blasts.).4. You can dodge blasts, but nothing almost impossible, unless you have a Calix. 5. You can also defend, but it also has to be realistic. If you're hit, you're hit. 6. Above all, BE REALISTIC! No super-powering or metagaming. 7. Have fun! Randomly, I will select a group battle, where one person will control several people (like the toa inika vs. the piraka) The winner will get one superpower (Nova Blast, Team attack, etc.) that will not be a win-all, but will be super-powerful. If anyone deliberately breaks a rule, you can summon me, as Toa Ignika, to correct any errors made. I will judge with bias if you break a rule. Players will be judged by artistic writing skill, and their inventive or creative ability to dodge attacks. We will start when we have at least five players, or after 4 days. Have fun! -Bane Players: JiMing (Belonephobia)Toa of Dancing (ToD)ParazanMOC1: Technic GladiatorZakaroTahu nuva goldenToa of Smooth JazzThe LoraxMatoro----Preston=XD

Edited by General Rocka's Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

Yep, youseemed like you'd like this. Besides, I cant think of anyone else with the initals TNG. You're approved. Just sent a message to the toa of smooth jazz to ask to join us.-Bane

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

Hi there. A question about the game: Does this mean players will be re-enacting canon battles, like Axonn vs Brutaka at the antidermis vat or the Phantoka in the shadow-leech hive? That would mean that everything like characters, powers, locations are all the same, right? Or I could be reading you completely wrong and you mean "pick a canon character, a time, a place, and someone else to fight".And will players have any input on what the battles will be, like picking characters to play, opponents or which battles to redo?

ppg2.png

Both good questions, and actually ones I thought about for a while before now. The answer is, yes. Both completely canon battles and custom made battles will be available. I'm sure there are some people out there who have thought certain battles should have happened (One I'd like to see is Exo-Toa suit vs. a Maxilos robot wout makuta in it). Players can send PM requests to me to be approved, but select battles such as the championchip will be predetermined. No overpowered suggestions,though. I don't want a Nui Rama attacking makuta teridax. Also, the character you play can be requested, first to ask gets first choice.I hope this answers your questions. care to join us?-Bane

BZRPG profiles

-And you're in. Wait until the end of the day, and then we will start a one-on-one round. JiMing and ToD will be first, as they were the first to sign up. If you two have any area requests, I'll take them now. If not, then we'll do Lewa vs. Onua in the Le-Wahi jungles.-Bane

BZRPG profiles

LET ME INJ PLEASE MY ALARM CLOCK IS GOING TO KILL ME.No joke.Anyway, seems fun.Sign me up

Matoro_by_agnosticambition.png

Through fire, through ice

Through the endless pain

He payed the last price

When the acts seem tame

That the sword be drawn

That the trumpets blow

When it comes to dawn

We will all bow low

For the ice warrior

For the final singer

For the last protector

For the flame-bringer

It was his greatest fear

It was his final fight

His name glistens here

In the stars tonight

Matoro

So I'm signed up?! Yay.Do I PM you the ideas or what?

Through the endless pain

He payed the last price

When the acts seem tame

That the sword be drawn

That the trumpets blow

When it comes to dawn

We will all bow low

For the ice warrior

For the final singer

For the last protector

For the flame-bringer

It was his greatest fear

It was his final fight

His name glistens here

In the stars tonight

Matoro

Yep, If you have any suggestions, PM me. You're the odd one out, Matoro, So the first loser of this first round will face you for a chance to get back into the game, unless someone else joins.-Bane

BZRPG profiles

Great. I love myself now.

Through the endless pain

He payed the last price

When the acts seem tame

That the sword be drawn

That the trumpets blow

When it comes to dawn

We will all bow low

For the ice warrior

For the final singer

For the last protector

For the flame-bringer

It was his greatest fear

It was his final fight

His name glistens here

In the stars tonight

Matoro

I'm Kopaka everyone! He is probably the least like me actually. Calm, cold, chilled, unsociable, still, stationary, collective. But, eh, he's got a sniper rifle and wings!

Through the endless pain

He payed the last price

When the acts seem tame

That the sword be drawn

That the trumpets blow

When it comes to dawn

We will all bow low

For the ice warrior

For the final singer

For the last protector

For the flame-bringer

It was his greatest fear

It was his final fight

His name glistens here

In the stars tonight

Matoro

You need to PM him I think.

Through the endless pain

He payed the last price

When the acts seem tame

That the sword be drawn

That the trumpets blow

When it comes to dawn

We will all bow low

For the ice warrior

For the final singer

For the last protector

For the flame-bringer

It was his greatest fear

It was his final fight

His name glistens here

In the stars tonight

Matoro

Okay, I think there has been a misunderstanding. I will list the two char available for your round. You will then claim one. Okay? No claiming chars for the entire game.-BaneEdit: Round 1 has started. ToD as Lewa, JiMing as Onua.

Edited by General Rocka's Bane

BZRPG profiles

Lewa turned to see Onua standing at the entrance to the hive. The nui rama swarmed all around him, paying no heed to his lithe green body. Not that they should, for he had been enlightened. The mask showed all. With a malicious grin, he pointed at Onua, and the swarm attacked.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Onua was caught off guard by the swarm, and was struggling to fend them off. Activating his Pakari, he grabbed several of them and tossed them at Lewa while he also summoned a 5-foot earth wave to escape the swarm and headed towards Lewa.

Edited by Belonephobia

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Lewa leaped high into the air, slashing one of the giant bugs in half to keep it from slamming into him. Then, still grinning, he began to spin rapidly before launching a massive blade of wind at Onua. He landed on the back of another nui rama, which carried him out of the toa of earth's reach.

Edited by Toa of Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

Onua created a wall of earth to block the attack, and summoned a pillar of earth to strike both Lewa and the Nui-Rama out of the air. He used the Pakari's power to turn the wall he summoned into chunks of earth, and tossed a piece at Lewa.

Lewa back flipped from the nui rama's back right before the pillar connected, successfully dodging it. He slashed with his axe, and the earthen chunk flying at him was split in twain, slamming into the wall of the hive harmlessly.The toa of air came down gracefully upon the back of another insect, from which he leaped over Onua's wall and sent daggers of wind to impale his "brother."

Edited by Toa of Dancing

The air daggers struck Onua, knocking him over. Getting up, he summons several earth pillars around Lewa, surronding him. Onua then created another pillar, which he toppled towards the other pillars

Lewa released a concentrated blast of air, sending the earth away from him. He then leaped at Onua, swinging his axe to lop off his opponent's head. To prevent escape he caused an air-blade to cut across the most likely path to dodge.