Marker Test 1: Onuzek

sunflower

After having recently buying a new set of markers, I decided to test them out on a quick sketch I drew of my first BZPRPG character: Onuzek.

7106978003_6870e221d2_s.jpg

(Clickyable!)

Big image size!

I didn't really have a plan when sketching it, but I thought it came out fairly well. I'm not all that happy with the upper arm, but hey, whatever. Although, I really like the mask, and might get around to drawing a bigger version of it.

• [*]7-10 minutes sketching[*]15 - 20 minutes inking/coloring

C & C welcome, even if this was just a test. :D

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

• 2 weeks later...

*Inches away in intimidation*Man, ever after Hound briefly met Onuzek, I've been thinking how awesome a battle between them would be. They're on the same side, so that might be hard to arange.Anyway, back on topic, this is really good! The coloring's sharp, the inking's perfect, the general frame/look of it is quite nice and eye catching, and the clawed-forearm is simply perfect.

pNNgXax.jpg

*Inches away in intimidation*Man, ever after Hound briefly met Onuzek, I've been thinking how awesome a battle between them would be. They're on the same side, so that might be hard to arange.Anyway, back on topic, this is really good! The coloring's sharp, the inking's perfect, the general frame/look of it is quite nice and eye catching, and the clawed-forearm is simply perfect.

Pshhh..... We could arrange it somehow. :PAnyway, thanks! I probably worked the longest on the forearm, trying to get the claws to match a bit. Hm... Might upload a new piece soon.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Man....makes me wish there were more purple pieces. Great art piece for a test.

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

• 2 weeks later...

Pshhh..... We could arrange it somehow. :PAnyway, thanks! I probably worked the longest on the forearm, trying to get the claws to match a bit. Hm... Might upload a new piece soon.
Don't forget, if you did that battle Raxa would be on Hound's side, poisoned arrows and all. :PAlso, what the heck is up with that pose? It's like contemplative philosophical Onuzek.That just doesn't work. xD

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Don't forget, if you did that battle Raxa would be on Hound's side, poisoned arrows and all. :PAlso, what the heck is up with that pose? It's like contemplative philosophical Onuzek.That just doesn't work. xD
Well, I orginally had the idea to have him looking up at something... But it never got past the sketching stage. :P

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

But still, he looks all contemplative and philosophical...like he's looking up at the stars and pondering the meaning of life."Onuzek wonders what life is fo-ooh, Onuzek likes that star...and that star...and even that star! Onuzek likes all the stars!"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now