Stuff You Missed

Taka Nuvia

gadunka_on_holiday.jpg

Well, so as the forum is back from the dead, I guess I should show you some of the stuff that was created during the downtime, huh? ^^Off we go!Sunburn?Poking fun at summer... and Tahuavak_clicky.jpg(click to view full pic!)Avak fanart done in coloured pencil. I <3 him...... and that was it again. As you can probably guess, the lack of BZPower didn't really inspire me. ._.Ah well.Comments anyone?

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

I think avaks shoulder needs more... umm, wires? Its kinda like a empty shell. But the coloring is good, like around the eyes is great.

True, true. ^^Thanks!

Yay! Taka's back! :biggrin:Avak looks awesome, it doesn't seem easy to shade well with colored pencils, but you seemed to get it just right.

Haha, thanks ^^It's just a question of practise, though. :) Edited by Taka Nuvia

Holy Gadunka! :PI like it. Good job with the pencil work. However with Avak's arms...they look like they're going to fall off. IDK, its seems a little too extreme from the ordinary arm connection. :unsure:

Haha, thanks ^^ I know, I know. It's not really a practical design... :lol: I'll do better next time.

Man they giving criticism is helpful, but I just hate giving it anyway, cause it makes me sound like a negative person all of the time. :I

... why that? From what I see you were doing it right: positive things first and then some critism. ^_^ Think of it like the following: I wouldn't have posted my art if I didn't want any feedback. And this includes critism as well. ;)

I love to see such good pencil work on here. Your coloring and shading are even and overall well done. Not to mention, you've got a nice sense of humor. Keep it up!

zolfbanner.jpg

So take my hand, Now you'll never be lonely, Not when I'm home, sweet home

I see your star, you left it burning for me

Mother, I'm here

Right, but I still hate being negative all of the time. And believe me, not EVERYONE is like you.

But I am, so yay! :biggrin:

Great to see that you're back with plenty of amazing art. :3 Although, Avak's shoulder does feel a tad empty. :/However overall I am a fan of these new pieces. :3

I know, I know xDThanks though!

Great to see your art again, Taka. As usual, I'm amazed by it. What I don't really like though, are Avak's empty shoulders.

Thanks a lot. And yes, the shoulders are empty... I guess Avak should put his armour back on! :P

I love to see such good pencil work on here. Your coloring and shading are even and overall well done. Not to mention, you've got a nice sense of humor. Keep it up!

I guess coloured pencils are what I feel most comfortable with. ^^ So thanks a lot!Humor? Thanks for mentioning, this means a lot to me. ^_^

Nice to be back on bzpower, isn't it not? z_signoff.png

It definitely is. :yes:

Avak is fantastic. One may be led to think his arms look a little im-practical, how-ever, as if they are going ot fall off! He looks truly bio-mechanical.

"Only the insane equate pain with success.

Only the savage regard endurance of pain as a measure of worth.

Only the foolish consider pain to be just wages for being different".- The Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice/Alice:Madness Returns)