Trading, Buying And Selling - By Toatapio Nuva

Toatapio Nuva

Hello, it's me again. Once again, I'm looking to buy some items I still need. I will also trade with stuff I have on my haves list and sell items to you for money.WantsAnything and everything on this list (note the Cards, Kraata and Pieces subfolders).HavesWhatever you want from this list (this list will be updated every once in a while, so come back often).I also have all three Bionicle movies (scandinavian release) on backup DVDs (the original ones are lost).If there is anything else you want (non-Bionicle items, books, CDs, toys, Finnish flowers, rocks, etc.), tell me about it and I'll see what I can do.EDIT: Since my haves list isn't public yet, I have wrote down my haves here:Black Kanoka launcherBlue Kanohi EldaGahlok-Kal Krana SuGahlok-Kal Krana YoGahlok Va Krana JaGahlok Va Krana XaGahlok Va Krana ZaGahlok Krana ZaComplete Gali Nuva set with canister and instructionsBlack Kanohi KadinWhite Kanohi AkakuGreen Miru NuvaKanoka 212Kohrak Va Krana CaKohrak Va Krana JaKohrak Va Krana VuKohrak Va Krana XaKohrak Va Krana YoKohrak Va Krana ZaLaser Vision Kraata Stage 4 (Metallic Green/Green)Plant Control Kraata Stage 1 (Gold/Black)Teleport Kraata Stage 4 (Metallic Green/Red)Lehvak-Kal Krana SuLehvak-Kal Krana YoLehvak Va Krana BoLehvak Va Krana JaLehvak Va Krana SuLehvak Va Krana VuLehvak Va Krana XaLehvak Va Krana ZaLehvak Krana JaLehvak Krana VuDark Grey Noble Kanohi MatatuNuhvok-Kal Krana JaNuhvok-Kal Krana YoNuhvok-Kal Krana ZaNuhvok Va Krana BoNuhvok Va Krana CaNuhvok Va Krana JaNuhvok Va Krana SuNuhvok Va Krana VuNuhvok Va Krana ZaNuhvok Krana JaNuhvok Krana VuNuhvok Krana XaNuhvok Krana ZaPahrak-Kal Krana SuPahrak-Kal Krana XaPahrak Va Krana SuPahrak Va Krana VuPahrak Va Krana YoPahrak Krana CaPahrak Krana JaPahrak Krana SuPahrak Krana XaBlue/Silver RhotukaBrown RhotukaDark green/Silver RhotukaGold RhotukaLight blue/Silver RhotukaLight green/Silver RhotukaOrange/Silver RhotukaLots of silver RhotukaWhite RhotukaWhite/Silver RhotukaTahnok-Kal Krana SuTahnok-Kal Krana VuTahnok Va Krana CaTahnok Va Krana VuTahnok Va Krana XaTahnok Krana CaTahnok Krana YoRules and stuff you should know

• [*]I will gladly trade/buy/sell with anyone worldwide[*]Although I would prefer doing business with euros, I can also use dollars and other currencies.[*]Trusted Traders are treated equally with any other trader. I was once ripped off by a trusted trader, so that title means nothing to me.[*]I would like you to send first, but that is negotiable. However, if you want me to send first, you must provide me with a reason and some trading references.[*]I live in Finland, Europe, just so you know.

Looking forward to doing business with you. :)

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

Certainly. I live in Finland, which is in Europe. :)By the way, you can check my wants list for the exact cards I want. It's a long list, but it doesn't have all cards ever made. Basically I need most of the original story cards, the foil Kanohi cards and some special playing cards.

@Bionicle Raptor: I have no idea, since I haven't been following the Hero Factory stuff at all. If you could specify, I might be able to check.@nayrsllim: My purple Krana are the same shade as the ones in the second-to-last row of Krana in the picture you linked.

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

I can offer you the Takutanuva Kanohi Kraahkan, all of the parts you want (depending on their quantities, that is), the Legends of Metru Nui book, the Tales of the Masks book, the Dark Hunter guide, and the first five Legends books. I'm really only looking to sell, so I figure you can just make an offer and I'll probably go for it. I snapped a couple pics for you to look over, as well:MEKGreg Farshtey Books

Edited by Knock Out

plop

@nayrsllim: If you mean these, then yes.@Knock Out: How does 40 dollars sound for the package? All of the pieces I need one of, except for the silver foot (I need five of them), the green foot (2 of them) and the Technic Beam 5 with Two Ball Sockets (I need two of them).@Bionicle Raptor: I found them! Pm sent.

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

• 3 weeks later...

I have the books you need, as well as probably most of the cards. Also, I have a Brutaka in pretty great condition. But I won't part with it for cheap.

Edited by Greivous's Malevolence

Why must I be witty for your benefit?

I saw The Legend Reborn in theaters before it was released on DVD. Don't believe me? Proof.

How much would shipping cost for you to send to Canada?And how much would you like by krana?There is also that white kakama you mentioned in my topic in which I would be interested.

"I feel far far away from everything I've ever known, but when I look back, I think of you"
LewaKini.png
Credits to Eeko for the banner. Lewa is awesome.

Depends on how big a package I must send. For a small one, it's not much. For Krana, I'd probably want 1 dollar a piece. As for the Kakama, probably 1,5 dollars. Which Kraata do you want? You also stated in your own trade topic that you would rather buy with money than trade, which is fine with me.

Well, I might have some kind of offer for you. Tell me what you think about itWhat would you think of 55$ for your 57 krana + White Kakama? Does that sounds good?I'm open to negociations. I'm speculating right now so nothing is official.

"I feel far far away from everything I've ever known, but when I look back, I think of you"
LewaKini.png

Exactly. And yes I can put 5 more $ for shipping cost.So, I would pay 60$ for all the Krana on your haves list + a white Kakama and shipping cost.. Can I pay with paypal?

LewaKini.png