The Kentucky Derby

I have heard of this movie a lot I just have not seen it.

It's not a movie, it's a horse race.
One of the largest and the most celebrated on in America at that.Yes, I watched it. It was incredible to see, and a great win by I'll Have Another. This year's derby justified the saying of "The most exciting two minutes in sports".

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

IT'S SO BIG STOP SHOUTING AT MEEEE(No, I didn't see it. I was aware it was going on but couldn't justify using my precious spare time to watch something that I didn't have a ton of interest in anyways. Just popping in here for no good reason I suppose. Heard it was great though.)

From what I gather it was and still is decadent and depraved.

Could you elaborate on that statement? That seems awfully provocative and antagonistic without proper context.

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic

IT'S SO BIG STOP SHOUTING AT MEEEE(No, I didn't see it. I was aware it was going on but couldn't justify using my precious spare time to watch something that I didn't have a ton of interest in anyways. Just popping in here for no good reason I suppose. Heard it was great though.)

From what I gather it was and still is decadent and depraved.

Could you elaborate on that statement? That seems awfully provocative and antagonistic without proper context.
Its a reference to a very famous article written by Hunter S Thompson in the 1970s. Its what started Gonzo Journalism.http://en.wikipedia....nt_and_Depraved Edited by ShellHead

My math professor's son won about a thousand dollars on I'll Have Another, but I didn't watch the race itself. Really, that Thompson article is my only source of knowledge on the Kentucky Derby.~ BioGio

"You're a scientist? The proposal you make violates parsimony; it introduces extra unknowns without proof for them. One might as well say unicorns power it."