This is pretty neat, though I would recommend longer legs. The green and black are in perfect harmony. Pretty well done!:tohu:

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

Cute! The parts usage on this is brilliant, I love the wings and eyes. But what are those pieces attaching the wings?

One of the simplest pieces you can imagine. They are attached in a very stable way and it doesn't damage both pieces at all.

This is pretty neat, though I would recommend longer legs. The green and black are in perfect harmony. Pretty well done! :tohu:

In real they have longer legs I'm aware of that. But in this MOC the legs are already bigger than they should be and making them even longer wouldn't help either so I kept it this way.

It's so adorable! You could probably find a way to articulate the tail, though. Other than that, it's pretty darn cool :)

Dragonflies almost never move their tail. I don't even know if they can so there is no need to articulate it. ;-)

I had a signature once

it's gone now