Mnolg2

Indigogeek

I've always loved to play mnolg2, but I had some questions that I wonder about. When you play the game, how do you save? This would be very helpful to know. Also, how do you escape some of the glitches? For example, one time I got stuck in Ihu at those 3 statues, but I couldn't leave. Please, I would love to complete the game, and I just need to know how to get out of those situations. :(

Tu2d6W7.jpg

I know what you mean, but my situation is this: I have gotten to the shrine thing in ihu to put the stones in, and there is no escape. I cannot get out of that area, litterally. I can't walk away.I tried the kapura thing, didn't workAnd again, how do you save?

Tu2d6W7.jpg

I know what you mean, but my situation is this: I have gotten to the shrine thing in ihu to put the stones in, and there is no escape. I cannot get out of that area, litterally. I can't walk away.I tried the kapura thing, didn't workAnd again, how do you save?

You can't leave or you just keep coming back? You could edit your save file to another location.How you save depends on the version. If you're playing a download with a built-in save, if saves automatically as you play (either to a text file, or a Flash Player cookie). If you're playing online, it saves to you account if you have one. They are all automatic. Edited by JrMasterModelBuilder

Are signatures still a thing?

In some cases, if the exit becomes un-clickable with regular commands, you can use Tab to highlight it and then press Enter. At least, that's if the offline version still accepts the regular Flash commands, I haven't tried.