I got a Hero, but I didn't know how long it would take for it to arrive, and I waited for weeks.

I got one too. I got an e-mail telling me that it would be an extra two weeks before my Hero shipped, the same as with DbM, the parts have to be hand picked and packed.

At some point you realize that you are but a speck in the Universe.

That you time in this worlds is but a blink.

You see the whole of reality as it unfolds before you.

You try to see how far you can reach, and it’s not that far past your face.

But then you come back from the brink.

You hold them in your arms again.

And you know that you are where their world begins.

You are their rock.

I have an issue with the Hero Creator. I can't put Fire Villain Chest armor on both shoulders. When I try to, it glitches up.

you can, just not with size 5 armor. If you use sizes 4 or 3 you can get it on both.I have the same problem.

sailor_moon_banner.jpg

Tired of broken BIONICLE sets? Support the Remolded Sockets Service Pack project by Kon1 on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/17500

Want more female characters to stand with you BIONICLE or HF collection? Support Bunyip's Constraction Line for Girls project on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/6801

Yes, I can somewhat agree for the naming system; it is limited, but it has good intent and reasons for that. LEGO's main focus is toward children and young adults, so they need to moderate what will be seen by people. It's the same reason why just about any site has limitations and regulations—so that they can protect peoples rights to censorship. This could easily get into a dispute about first amendment rights to Americans, but I don't want this to go in that direction. It's an annoying regulation, but you need to keep in mind that it is for a good and valid reason. ;)

I get why, but couldn't they have just put a filter on words they din't want kids to use? Or at least add a little more variety?
Yeah, a filter is an option, and I'm sure that LEGO thought about it. The thing about a filter is it can be wrong sometimes. Say somebody's name was Richard, and they went by a common nickname that I probably shouldn't say here. It wouldn't pass that through, because it is also a bad word. I'm sure more options will come about in the near future. ;)

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Yes, I can somewhat agree for the naming system; it is limited, but it has good intent and reasons for that. LEGO's main focus is toward children and young adults, so they need to moderate what will be seen by people. It's the same reason why just about any site has limitations and regulations—so that they can protect peoples rights to censorship. This could easily get into a dispute about first amendment rights to Americans, but I don't want this to go in that direction. It's an annoying regulation, but you need to keep in mind that it is for a good and valid reason. ;)

I get why, but couldn't they have just put a filter on words they din't want kids to use? Or at least add a little more variety?
Yeah, a filter is an option, and I'm sure that LEGO thought about it. The thing about a filter is it can be wrong sometimes. Say somebody's name was Richard, and they went by a common nickname that I probably shouldn't say here. It wouldn't pass that through, because it is also a bad word. I'm sure more options will come about in the near future. ;)
If your name is Richard you should go by Rich not the other nick name.

At some point you realize that you are but a speck in the Universe.

That you time in this worlds is but a blink.

You see the whole of reality as it unfolds before you.

You try to see how far you can reach, and it’s not that far past your face.

But then you come back from the brink.

You hold them in your arms again.

And you know that you are where their world begins.

You are their rock.