Rare Bionicle Collectibles For Sale! ... Again!

Scrash

Iro here yet again with another chance for the people of BZPower to get their hands on some rare-ish collectibles. I believe this is more or less the same stuff, so without further ado...Transparent Neon Green Miru (x10):PicComplete Set of Poisoned Hau Nuva:PicUltimate Dume Kanohi Kraahkan:PicOrange Kanohi Vahi, US Copper Huna, and Kanoka 199:PicBrickmaster Exclusive Set 20005 - Winged Rahi (Klakk):PicMiscellaneous Kanohi:PicMiscellaneous Krana:PicMiscellaneous Krana-kal:PicMiscellaneous Kraata:GuurahkKurahkLerahkPanrahkTurahkVorahkWildWell, that's all I've got this round, BZPower. Please feel free to make me an offer either here in this topic or via PM. And, as always, thanks so much for browsing.

plop

How much would the set of Poisoned Hau Nuva or the TNGMs cost? I may be interested in buying those.~B~

How does twenty-five dollars, shipping included, sound for the set and all ten TNGM's?

I may be interested in the Copper Huna. What price do you have in mind?~ (A VTOAHMKEARH)

Five dollars or so.

plop

How much would the set of Poisoned Hau Nuva or the TNGMs cost? I may be interested in buying those.~B~

How does twenty-five dollars, shipping included, sound for the set and all ten TNGM's?
Actually, buying all ten TNGMs seems like overkill. What price would we be looking at for buying six TNGMs, the four Poisoned Hau, the orange Vahi, and the three silver Kanohi (Kaukau, Hau, and Kakama)?~B~

How much for your red akaku ?And how much for your krana and krana-kal?

Edited by Nicotheory

"I feel far far away from everything I've ever known, but when I look back, I think of you"
LewaKini.png
Credits to Eeko for the banner. Lewa is awesome.

How much for your red akaku ?And how much for your krana and krana-kal?

Does a dollar for the Akaku and fifteen for all of the krana and krana-kal sound all right to you?

How much for the Ultimate Dume Kraahkan? I'd also be somewhat interested in the red Akaku, but of course Nicotheory has first dibs.

Does fifteen for the Kraahkan seem fine?

plop