Looking For Some Sets

Click

Well, I've been building a lot more lately, and want to finish up my collection a bit more, so here's some sets I would like:*Want most (will pay higher prices)Sold*Karzahni (seems to have fallen out of everyone's memory)

• Particularly the metru blue Ruru, but the rest of it is great!

Any Piraka

• Particularly Reidak, Thok, or Avak

*Onewa MetruLesovikk**Lewa Phantoka

• At least the mask

Nui-Jaga

• Mostly the blue one

Any rebuilt Matoran

• Mostly Matoro, Hafu, or Hahli

Misprints! Mostly the blue/white MiruKaukaus would also be nice, I don't have any.Throwbots/Slizers or Roboriders would also be great, but I doubt I'll get any. (Well, that proved wrong. I'll make a wish list here too.)

• Mostly Millenium (large motorcycle slizer), *Granite (tan quadruped slizer), Blaster (large yellow slizer), Turbo (teal wheeled slizer)
  • Frost (White Roborider), *Dust (Tan Roborider), *Swamp (Lime Roborider)

Feel free to offer a price, I also have some Bionicles and other things to trade, if you have something in mind you want, feel free to ask. Thanks!

Edited by Click

Hey there, I think I have a couple of bionicle sets you mentioned on my trade topic (link in my signature). I also have some roboriders and a slizer laying about somewhere if you'd be interested...ThanksAnthony

Well, I live in the US, so postage won't be cheap. I might be willing to sacrifice though if you have Slizers and Roboriders though :). Looks like you have the silver Kaukau and Onewa Metru.

So, what Slizers and Roboriders do you have then, and what would be your proposed price?EDIT: You know, after looking through your topic, getting Bionicle Adventures 10 would be nice as well. With that, it should be 5 GBP, plus Slizers and Roboriders and postage.And Greivous, do you have anything else? I'm just not sure I want to pay for shipping of just one set.

Edited by Click

How does $85 USD sound (I'm assuming you'll get Onewa elsewhere)? Also, where are you located? I'll need to factor in shipping.All right, you're in the US. Let me get everything together to see how much it weighs, and I'll get back to you with a shipping estimate.

Edited by Knock Out

plop

I have a complete set of the Nui-Jaga with instructions, minus the rubber bands and box. My asking price is $30 plus shipping. I also have some of the robo-riders and throwbots, though they have been scavanged for missing pieces. Let me know which ones haven't been offered yet and I'll see if I have enoug pieces to complete them.If you are also interested, I have a set of Nui-Rama and Manas Crabs, plus a few other old titan sets, that I am trying to sell.Images can be found here http://www.flickr.com/photos/69501397@N07/sets/ -WWD

Edited by White_Wing_Darkness

No roboriders have been offered, but the yellow and green slizers have, plus whatever Anthony offered, but I haven't seen him on this topic for a while. I'm considering the Nui-Jaga, especially if you have other sets I want. You also have Onewa Metru, and a Kaukau if you wanted to take it off your Gali. I've also been considering getting Kopaka, or at least his sword, if I could get a good price.I don't have too much money to spend, so I can't buy everything, and if something is too expensive, I'm not getting it, just for reference.

I'm sorry to say that I can't really go lower than $35 for the sets I offered. I just think it's too low of a price for me to go back and lower it again. If you'd like, I could cover the shipping, but that's probably the best I can do for you.

plop

Well, I found a Piraka with another trade, and since Anthony is gone, I would consider buying just your Onewa and Lewa Phantoka. I really need those sets ASAP, so you were the only one who offered both.

Slizers, you mean. ;) I know, I've just been looking at the other deals. I do have the yellow one, but not the green one. I'll see where I'm at with two deals I'm working on, and if I have some spare cash, I'll think about it.

Hey, sorry for the late reply... my internet's been down for almost 2 weeks :/ Anyway... here's what I have:IMG_0171.jpgLava roborider and Swamp roborider are currently combined but hte pieces should all be there along with the intructions for all four (them two plus Frost and Onyx). I have the box and 2 of the discs for one slizer (the purple one but I sold the actual slizer on it's own a little while back). I do however have the green slizer, it's box and disc as well as a red slizer disc although I'm not sure where that's come from...Anything of interest to you?

Oh, wow! Canisters and instructions for four Roboriders and two Slizers? You've really been working hard to keep your sets together! I wish I could buy all of them, but since I'm limited on money, maybe the red and green roboriders would be nice. How much are you asking for them?And after looking through your topic, could I include the silver Kaukau, Onewa Metru, and Adventures #10?

Oh, wow! Canisters and instructions for four Roboriders and two Slizers? You've really been working hard to keep your sets together! I wish I could buy all of them, but since I'm limited on money, maybe the red and green roboriders would be nice. How much are you asking for them?And after looking through your topic, could I include the silver Kaukau, Onewa Metru, and Adventures #10?
I always keep everything from sets incase I sell them one day... like I am now :PI'm not too sure to be honest, fancy making an offer and we'll go from there?I take it you're okay with paying postage, right?Thanks

I'd say maybe 10 GPB for all of that? And I'll see how much postage is.
I personally value them like this:Silver Kaukau - £1Toa Onewa - £4Bionicle Adventures #10 - £1.50Roboriders - £3.50 eachBut I'm sure we can come to a compromise. I'll try boxing them up and weighing it so we can work out postage accurately :)

Okay, so that's about 13.50 GBP (I'm sorry, I don't have a pound button on my keyboard. :))? I also found a Kaukau, so could I take that from the order? And maybe just a small discount since postage will be a lot. I'd say 11 or 12 GBP?

Okay, so that's about 13.50 GBP (I'm sorry, I don't have a pound button on my keyboard. :))? I also found a Kaukau, so could I take that from the order? And maybe just a small discount since postage will be a lot. I'd say 11 or 12 GBP?
Just to let you know I separated and re-built the roboriders and a couple of parts were missing however after an hour of searching through my other lego stuff I found all the pieces in the end, except the rubber bands for Swamp seeing as the ones Lego use have a habit of aging badly :)Alright yeah that's fine. Right I'm looking at postage prices and it says £11.64 for delivery within 5 days or £6.81 for within 56 days (although that is the maximum and I doubt it'd take longer than a week, or two, based on previous experience). I'll PM you so we can continue this privately :)