Ignika - Time Paradox

Sweet. If this is the standard around here, I need to up my game before I post any MOCs. Nice take on the 'Time Paradox' theme with this beautiful rendition of Ignika. All sorts of places it could've gone wrong... but it didn't. That is what makes it stand out. It is perfection.

-L- to the -K-

Sometimes, I look at my desk, and think, "What am I doing with my life?"

Then, I go back to my videogames.

I used to be known as 'Gresh's Thornax...Ouchy!!!', before I realised what a silly name it was.

Other previous names include Lihkan435 and Chip Biscuit.

I must agree with the others regarding how awesome it looks. There are a few things that I feel should be fixed however. One of those is how empty the shoulders are. Yes there is a lot of armor around it, but as for the actual shoulder connector there is nothing, it's just an open space. I feel that maybe some armor covering the empty space might help. Normally I'm not irritated by that sort of thing but with the rest of the MOC being tightly packed it just seems off. Another thing is the back. No offense but it looks like you forgot to design a back so to make up for it you just slapped on a random peice. It doesn't really work out well, the piece for whatever reason really doesn't go with the rest of the MOC. The back should be armored more if you were to use that piece in my opinion.As for the rest of the MOC, It looks Fantastic! Great work on it all. I must say my favorite thing about the MOC is the arms, really great use of pieces. If I were to rate this MOC I'd give it a 8.4/10 which is still good. ~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

WHOA! Cool-looking humanoid titan MOC! The very best kind!The armoring and detail are fantastic. I love how the legs go from small to big at the bottom, reminds me of Optimus Prime. Creative use of Kohrak-Kal shields. The arms are amazing, unlike the Toa Mata Nui and Taka '08 arms, these are big, bulky, and detailed.From the side, it looks detailed and robotic, though not as well armored as apparent in the leg sides. Still an amazing MOC just as much as the front view, because it matches well.The back is amazing. I thought that like most MOC's, the back would be terrible, but no. No. The back is amazing. Cool use of that massive Lego piece, and ten extra points for the Most Creative Use Of Mantax Heads Ever.I can see that the front and back of the arms look the same, so bonus points for that. You definitely made sure to build a perfect appearance from all angles. Including the top! Wow, shoulder armor all around the shoulders!The Axonn hands are a bit stiff, but they look great on this MOC. Plus, you made a well-articulated Titan of this size!You could have given him larger blade pieces for weapons, but those look fine on this. He doesn't even look like he needs them.100/10.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Wow, this is awesome. I love the proportions, and the body design is great. I also like the armour on the legs. However, the back needs more armour.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

This is absolutely fantastic. The armoring is cool and your choices of pieces for this are nice. The colors are also really great. I don't know if this is a bad or good thing but I don't notice any cons in this. Nice job!
Thanks. that back armor is seems sticked out too much, gonna change it.
Sweet. If this is the standard around here, I need to up my game before I post any MOCs. Nice take on the 'Time Paradox' theme with this beautiful rendition of Ignika. All sorts of places it could've gone wrong... but it didn't. That is what makes it stand out. It is perfection.
Based on my self-MOC bro haha
Astounding work on the armor! Definitely a 10/10! :fonz:
Thank you :)
I must agree with the others regarding how awesome it looks. There are a few things that I feel should be fixed however. One of those is how empty the shoulders are. Yes there is a lot of armor around it, but as for the actual shoulder connector there is nothing, it's just an open space. I feel that maybe some armor covering the empty space might help. Normally I'm not irritated by that sort of thing but with the rest of the MOC being tightly packed it just seems off. Another thing is the back. No offense but it looks like you forgot to design a back so to make up for it you just slapped on a random peice. It doesn't really work out well, the piece for whatever reason really doesn't go with the rest of the MOC. The back should be armored more if you were to use that piece in my opinion.As for the rest of the MOC, It looks Fantastic! Great work on it all. I must say my favorite thing about the MOC is the arms, really great use of pieces.If I were to rate this MOC I'd give it a 8.4/10 which is still good.~Soran
I've tried to fix those joints armor, but failed, because armors limit the articulation of those arms. And I'm gonna fix that back armor :DThank you bro
WHOA! Cool-looking humanoid titan MOC! The very best kind!The armoring and detail are fantastic. I love how the legs go from small to big at the bottom, reminds me of Optimus Prime. Creative use of Kohrak-Kal shields. The arms are amazing, unlike the Toa Mata Nui and Taka '08 arms, these are big, bulky, and detailed.From the side, it looks detailed and robotic, though not as well armored as apparent in the leg sides. Still an amazing MOC just as much as the front view, because it matches well.The back is amazing. I thought that like most MOC's, the back would be terrible, but no. No. The back is amazing. Cool use of that massive Lego piece, and ten extra points for the Most Creative Use Of Mantax Heads Ever.I can see that the front and back of the arms look the same, so bonus points for that. You definitely made sure to build a perfect appearance from all angles. Including the top! Wow, shoulder armor all around the shoulders!The Axonn hands are a bit stiff, but they look great on this MOC. Plus, you made a well-articulated Titan of this size!You could have given him larger blade pieces for weapons, but those look fine on this. He doesn't even look like he needs them.100/10.
Thank you very much :Dyes, I got some inspirations from animated transformers heheI'm gonna try hordika neck for those fingers, I think that's idea is better :)hm... great idea bro :D
Wow, this is awesome. I love the proportions, and the body design is great. I also like the armour on the legs. However, the back needs more armour.
Thanks, you're right, gonna add more armors on the back.