Kingdom Hearts

Whoops. The XP cheat makes you get less XP in exchange for more CP.You can tell I haven't played Re:coded for a long time. Anyways, I'm Lv 95 and still dont have Ultima...And now I need to work on boosting Defense and Magic in KH2, I've maxed out Sora's attack already and I'm still having a bit of trouble with the paradox cups...

I stalled out on the Cerberus Paradox cup in my previous save file, I think. In my newer file, I haven't even beaten the Goddess of Fate cup XP. I'll need to look into those at some point, when I have access to my PS2.Also I've never even played re:coded because I'm a bad person. It's on my list of things to get, along with a copy of 358/2 Days (never actually got it, only played a few fragments).

Edited by VIII. Axel

Re:coded has the fun gameplay, while Days probably has the best story in the whole series. And Days uses the original style command menu, which I hope makes a return in KH3. Or there could be four or so rotating menus for magic/attacks, summons, drives, and items. Forcing items in with magic/attacks just doesn't work for me, and it'll probably be more annoying if the MP bar returns in KH3.

Days have us Xion, and developed Organization XIII, especially Roxas and Axel.Re:coded had what, a secret ending? And that's pretty much on the back of the box of 3D. Oh, and it explained a bit more of the letter at the end of KH2. But that was the entirety of the (important parts of) the story.

On critical mode in BBS for Terra, which I had recently (if recently was about a year ago) found out that in which you were supposed to use the ability, "Zero EXP". I tried to comphensate for by melding all of Terra's ultimate moves and a handful of other helpful abilities, such as Once More and Second Chance. It worked, and I got pretty far, but then I got stoped by something. But then Homestuck and real life happened. Then, Dissidia: Final Fantasy happened. After that, the PSP broke. It all went downhill after that. :(

Edited by Uber Bunny

I

___warned

__________you

______________about

____________________the

_______________________stairs

____________________________bro

99041.png

Don't you think there should be a kingdom hearts RPG? Nver mind that's a bad idea..

Edited by IX. Dymex

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

No I meant a TBRPG

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Oh, I get what you mean I think. There's something like that in Re:coded in the Olympus Coliseum. An entire game based around it could maybe work.Edit: A TBRPG similar to Pokemon that uses Dream Eaters would be great.:P

Edited by Xehanort

3DS FC: 0216 - 1922 - 2231

Well yea, but the major problem is the endless amounts of worlds.Plus, the story in kingdom hearts is complex enough. If we did something before the key blade masters all died, maybe but still.

Meh, I could see it working (prequel story maybe? idunnolol)In other news, beat the final episode with Aqua on critical. Xehanort isn't terribly much of a challenge, but it was a fun battle regardless, and the whole epilogue was very emotionally satisfying. Makes me look forward to 3D.That said, the final boss (the first one, anyway) is pretty tough business. I tried first with Terra on Proud (managed to whittle around 3/4's of the HP before I got one hit-KO'd, which is when I realized I didn't have second chance OR once more :)), but I feel like Aqua on Critical might be a better bet because she's so much better at blocking. It's definitely doable, though; the final final boss, on the other hand, I hear is just off the wall difficult, so... Ima level up first.

On yea, Kingdom hearts 3Ds is coming out in two days!I can't wait to get it!

Mine won't arrive until AT LEAST Friday >.< ... Preordered from Amazon with the free shipping, but that gives me a little more time to work on Xenoblade Chronicles a bit, so I won't mind waiting a few extra days.Mine won't arrive until AT LEAST Friday >.< ... Preordered from Amazon with the free shipping, but that gives me a little more time to work on Xenoblade Chronicles a bit, so I won't mind waiting a few extra days.

Got the first KH game for my birthday, though I haven't played it much yet - Skyrim has been consuming most of the time I don't waste on this site. :P What I've played so far has been pretty good, save for the camera and, to a certain extent, the controls, which aren't always as tight as I'd like...though that may be due to my PS2 controller, which I suspect has a defective analog stick.

Q2TtLEz.png

I haven't even played the first Kingdom Hearts. I actually got KH2 first, so my first playthrough of that was pretty confusing.:P My PS2 controllers don't always seem to work right either, neither does the PS2 itself.Also, Dream Drop Distance tomorrow! And now that I think about it, KH games have the strangest names. DDD is a weird one, but I think 358/2 Days gets first place for the weirdest title. I still don't even know how to say it correctly.

3DS FC: 0216 - 1922 - 2231

I must get there, with my my debut card, ad buy, that, GAME!

I haven't even played the first Kingdom Hearts. I actually got KH2 first, so my first playthrough of that was pretty confusing. :P My PS2 controllers don't always seem to work right either, neither does the PS2 itself.Also, Dream Drop Distance tomorrow! And now that I think about it, KH games have the strangest names. DDD is a weird one, but I think 358/2 Days gets first place for the weirdest title. I still don't even know how to say it correctly.
Three Hundred Fifty-Eight Days Over TwoNo, that doesn't really help any. :P~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

Just remembered 3D is the first KH without Olympus Coliseum. That was the only Disney world that's been in every one so far.And 3D comes out in a few hours! Anyways, been watching a few boss battles, Rinzler is my favorite, mainly because I loved Tron: Legacy. What would have been really awesome would have been Megumi Kitanji from The World Ends With You as an optional superboss, a la Sephiroth. I'm actually kinda disappointed none of the Reapers made it into KH3D, think they could have been an awesome addition.Also, KH has been plagued with a horrible camera from the beginning. Seriously, the camera is out to get you. The best camera was probably in the GBA CoM, mainly because it was a fixed angle. And it used 2D sprites.

Edited by III. Xaldin

I was stupid...I didnt preorder, hopefully I'll be able to go to GameStop it's still there, and if it isn't, to Walmart I guess.

Godspeed.How about we do a challenge? Complete the game in less than 72 hours, prize is greatest key blade master on BZPower for the one who has the shortest amount of time.

Edited by IX. Dymex

That's why I'm just going to pick mine up at the store after work. No waiting. ;)And hope they got extra MoMs/somebody cancelled theirs so I can somehow upgrade to it. But like that'll happen.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

I'd pick it up at the local store, but Amazon has no tax and free shipping... The wait is worth saving a few bucks...And I beat KH2 in under 3 days when I first got it. I have no doubt I can do better with 3D.Anyways, I'm not disappointed with not getting the MoM edition, the case wouldn't show up well on a black 3DS, and it definitely wouldn't work with the Circle Pad Pro (which I'll use with 3D). And the art cards don't justify an extra $15, and AR cards are easily obtainable from the Internet.

Edited by III. Xaldin

I beat KH2 in...i don't remember...