Riakla: Discussion Forum

Blessed Blade

Hi I have come back to pick up my character (well it depends) I think Skarr is still looking of a menu.By the way does Emissary to the Void still post here that often.Oh and whats happening.

Edited by light Laser

If wise man uses words, and strong man hits things, a wise strong man hits words.

Wait that doesn't seem right.

lhikan_banner.png

Profile approved.Light: No, Emissary hasn't been posting recently. Not sure why.Silvan: They can use patch work, but actually designing something from the ground up would take work, and is likely something for next time, when things get taken to 11. =P

I now have official pictures of Telum.LinkAnd I'm lost again. Where can I jump in with Telum?Username: Delta Titan SpartaCharacter Name: NixGender: FemaleSpecies: Ice GlatorianFaction: Neutral, but favors the FaithfulEquipment: Ice tonfa, modified Thornax launcherAppearance: (1,2)Description: Nix is a skilled warrior, and has a tendency to fight for thrills. She is relatively young by Glatorian standards, but is more experienced in hand-to-hand, close-quarters, and ranged combat than some older Glatorian. Her father is a weapons inventor, and she will always test prototypes for him. She can usually be found in Sector 5, fighting in the Arena.Username: Delta Titan SpartaCharacter Name: LykaonGender: MaleSpecies: SkrallFaction: The Air PiratesEquipment: Leader-class Skrall blade, Thornax launcherAppearance: (1,2)Description: Lykaon is a rarity: a pirate (and Skrall) with an actual sense of honor. He had just entered service when the Shattering occurred, and shortly afterward, the leader of his platoon went mad. So he did what nobody else was willing to do: he slew him, and took command, despite being only a soldier-class.He soon made a name for himself as a Jack Sparrow-esque air pirate; suave and sophisticated, all while he's taking everything from your pockets. Despite this, he fights in the Arena.

Edited by Delta Titan Sparta