Rpg: Transformers Alignment

OOC: I thought it was some weird Transformers equivalent of pinching someones nose to get them to stop snoring. =PSo what did I do? I looked for the post where it was stated that Hurrazor was snoring, while wondering how a robot could snore.

OOC: I like detectives.Name: NightbeatFaction: AutobotClass: ScoutAppearance: Mostly blue average-sized robot with gold and red highlights. Alternate Mode: Car with flip-out headlights.Weapons: Aforementioned headlights which end up on his arms used to blind people. Energon Battle Pistol,Scatter Blaster. No melee weapons.Skill: Very observant and smart, also insanely brave.Traits: A very inquisitive , rude (at times) robot. He likes to do things which get him into trouble, yet remains cool and calm under pressure.Weakness: Very rude and cocky.Bio: Nightbeat was invited upon the Titan by a few friends who weren't immediately put off by him. He feels that Nibiru is a very interesting place, yet does not appreciate the lack of technological disguises. He is one of the few Autobots attempting to interact with the local population, but there seems to be no success lately.

IC: DeltusDeltus couldnt help but chuckle a little "That was interesting, it was always fun too see Decepticon rebellions, so tell me how do you all intend to overthrow your mighty leader Magmatron" Deltus ran up from his seat in his cave and got himself a cup of Energon, "this should be good".

Edited by Deltus

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

OOC: 1. i believe it was said the portal thing was a nono. 2. there is no way you are sneaking into a heavily guarded base. or surviving if you aren't sneaking. so you are about to godmob. not even my shifter was able to get into the autobot base undiscovered. how she was discovered is irrelevant.

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

OOC: I have to agree with Wheeljack here, Deltus. Last I heard he had placed a bug in the room, and wasn't there himself. Besides, you're in there with three high-ranked Cons and the guards. You're getting captured, if not killed.-Inferna

OOC: I'm going to have to agree with Inferna. Sneaking into a heavily guarded base isn't an easy task and needs to be RPed. Not assumed.

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: WideloadAs the medics filed into the room, Wideload turned to Shade's cell."Here's what's going to happen," he said, "either you talk, or you receive the same treatment as your friend."IC: MagmatronMagmatron stormed into the medical buildings in New Kaon, steaming and snarling."Give me a new t-cog!" he demanded, "make me a Predacon! Now!"OOC: Nebula, let's say Flatline is in the medical camp, K?

67tlbk.png

IC - Flatline: The medic yawned as he spotted Magmatron entering the medbay of New Kaon. He stretched his arms and silently directed the Decepticon Warlord to the operating room. Flatline went out ahead of Magmatron and prepared the tools required to modify his transformation cog. Satisfied with their quality, he exited the room and turned to Magmatron."Do you require anesthesia?" Flatline asked as he pulled out a syringe gun. The yellow fluid floating in the loaded syringe seemed to glow.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC - Flatline: "I'll see what I can do sir." Flatline replied as he placed the syringe gun on the table. He opened up the scan of his own notes as he applied the restraints to the Decepticon Warlord. The surgeon worked quickly, slicing open Magmatron's chest. Flatline's mask flipped on as he carefully disconnected the transformation cog from Magmatron. It took a few kliks for the surgeon to modify the t-cog. As a finishing touch, Flatline supercharged the transformation cog to near dangerous levels of energy. "Hold still. This might cause system shock if your body can't handle the irradiated transformation cog." Flatline said as he lowered the transformation cog back into his body. He took out a wicked looking torch and welded up the large vertical cut going straight down his body.

IC: MagmatronAs the t-cog was lowered into his body, Magmatron screamed and writhed. His body glowed a bright purple and shifted in places to allow for the new transformation. When it was over, he lifted his arms straight up and broke the restraints. "I am..." he jumped down from the table and clutched his fists, "stronger than ever!"

67tlbk.png

IC - Flatline: The Decepticon clapped as he stored the tools back in the drawer. He deactivated his mask and inspected Magmatron. Flatline was somewhat impressed - the amount of energy flowing into the transformation cog would have offlined a veteran soldier."What do you transform into now though?"