Rpg: Transformers Alignment

IC: Star Saber"First of all, find my partner. Without him, my strength is more limited. He was on the ship, I'll just have to figure out where he ended up."He cracked his knuckles. "Then, the 'Cons will find out why I have my reputation."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Painkiller"It seems that way. Until I can find a way to get around the security protocols, I won't be able to get Crossbone's Spark seperated and out of you. The more obvious way to do that would be to do the operation while you're online, but I would rather not. It can be rather unnerving for some, watching someone open you up. Even with your pain receptors turned off."IC: FirestormAbout three nanokliks after Crosswise checked the messages, Firestorm herself entered the messhall, looking good as new after getting the muck cleaned off ... and was confused by the scout not being there. A questioning message was then sent over their private comm, asking where he was.-Inferna

IC - Crosswise: "You can turn off pain receptors? Why haven't we done that to soldiers?" the Scout asked as the restraints opened up. Crosswise checked the joints in his arms and legs as he got off the operating table. The private opened up his private channel with Firestorm."Painkiller was operating on me. I'll be there in a soon." Crosswise sent over the transmission and turned to Painkiller. "I'll be in the mess hall until you figure it out then. Firestorm's waiting for me."

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC: Firestorm"Alright. I'll be waiting."IC: PainkillerThe CMO didn't respond to the question, as she was busy listening to Grindcore's comm. and going by the rational that it was probably a rhetorical question anyway. She did have a knowing expression on her faceplate when she waved him along, most likely at his reasoning for heading out."I'm open to suggestions."-Inferna

IC - Crosswise: The Autobot transformed and headed out the door. A few kliks later, Crosswise walked into the mess hall. He could feel some Autotroopers staring at him suspiciously as he looked around the mess hall for Firestorm. He smiled and took a seat next to her."How was the bath?" Crosswise asked as he flipped up his visor.

IC: FirestormThe soldier had been nursing an Energon cube, a half-consumed oil cake beside it, at a table close to the main entrance. She found his question rather humorous, considering its effects were pretty obvious, but she decided to not point that out. Her doorwings did flick a few times as she replied. "Very good. It was nice to get the mud out of my joints. How'd the surgery go?"-Inferna

IC - Crosswise: "Apparently the pirate put in a device that kills both of us if anyone tries to operate on me." Crosswise replied as he stood up and grabbed a small box full of chocolate-covered wheel-nuts. As he sat back down, the scout seemed mesmerized by Firestorm's doorwings. He stopped staring as he opened up the box of sweets and started eating.

IC: "Scrap this." Hurrazor got up and left the briefing room, something Hunter-Seeker would most likely be glad about. He opened a private comm. "Lord Magmatron! What's going on?"OOC: Chocolate? What? I thought they eat Energon in various forms and dishes, but this is ridiculous. XD

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC (Hunter-Seeker)An indicator on Hunter-Seekers screen beeped for a moment. "Alright. We're running out of time here, I'm sure many of you have duties to attend to. Is there any Autobot in particular anyone else would like to hear about?" He had files on all of them of course, but he suspected he'd face revolt if this carried on much longer.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: Grindcore"We could..." Grindcore paused and took a deep breath before continuing, "we could uplink ourselves into Crosswise's subconscious using a cortical psychic patch and separate the two personalities manually. It would probably make it easier to get Crossbone's spark out. But like I said, it's very risky."IC: Magmatron "Nothing that concerns you," Magmatron replied through the comm.IC: Mindwipe"No," Mindwipe rasped, "that'll be all for now."The shady scientist returned to the surface, where he transformed and took off.

67tlbk.png

IC: Sideways | New Iacon Sideways was pretty bored he shifted to and through the Cybertronian settlement but nothing caught his attention. After a walking awhile though something finnaly did spark his interest"Oh lookie a Medical Center what fun, seeing other people in pain always makes my day." At that Sideways walked into the establishment.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

OOC: *checks off "Doorwingers are Hot" on fantropes checklist and continues on*IC: Firestorm"The medic have any way around it?" she asked, putting more of the oilcake between her denta and consuming it, followed by a swig of her EnergonThe soldier had a definate expression of amusement when she noticed Crosswise's stare at her doorwings. It was nothing new -- doorwingers like herself were a rarity on both sides, much like the Seekers -- but those staring were at least trying to be subtle about it. That said, she decided to not mention it unless he brought it up.IC: Painkiller"... it's an option," she allowed, after she got over the shock. "It's been stellar cycles since I used them, after the Prime banned their undertaking. The device would still be a problem when I need to seperate them permenantly, but by then we might have come up with a solution."-Inferna

OOC: Inferna, Nebula, you have no idea how much that made me laugh. No idea.IC: ShatterquakeShatterquake was in Painkiller's office, borrowing her terminal to catch up on recent events.IC: Star SaberStar Saber nodded, and transformed, into his red jet alt. mode. He flew off in pursuit of Alphonus.Once they arrived, he pressed a button on the terminal, and a smaller keyboard folded out. He started typing, attempting to bring up his partner's profile....

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC - Crosswise: "Apparently not. Guess I'll have to deal with this until she figures out how to get past the device." The Autobot swallowed more the sweets as he looked around the mess hall. It took him a few astroseconds to realize that he was staring at her doorwings again. The scout's faceplate heated up as Crosswise hid his optics under his visor. Crosswise kept silent, completely embarrassed.

IC: Red Alert"Yes," Red Alert replied, "I will ask you again: what is your emergency?"OOC:Name: Red AlertFaction: AutobotClass: ScientistAppearance: Of average height and build for a Scientist. His optics are covered by a red visor, while his primary colors are dark blue and white. The front end of his vehicle mode ends up on his chest in robot mode.Alternate mode: A Cybertronian jeep somewhat resembling a Hummer H2 with a rather bulky bumper modification. Weapons: In the place of a regular hand, Red Alert has a multitool that can convert into an energon repair ray, a battle pistol, and various other tools. In vehicle mode, his bumper opens to reveal an energy disk launcher that can also be used in robot mode.Skills: Red Alert is highly skilled in the medical field, repairing even the gravest of wounds to allow his comrades to live another day.Traits: Very serious and calm. However, he is often angered when his "work" is interrupted.Weakness: As with most medics, Red Alert is ill-equipped for battle.Bio: Red Alert lost his hand in a horrific battle in the Great War. The Autobots were defeated in this particular battle thanks to their lack of medical support, so Red Alert decided to become a medic himself. He boarded the Nibiru with his CMO, Painkiller.I'll add this guy to the front page as soon as I have access to my backup file (yeah, I've kept a backup file ever since the front page crashed for the second time).

Edited by Zyke the destroyer

67tlbk.png

IC: Grindcore"My theory is that the emergency security protocol might not engage if we manage to separate Crosswise's personalities," Grindcore said, "but it's just a theory. I trust you have the proper equipment for this?"The last sentence was phrased like a statement but spoken like a question.IC: Red AlertRed Alert sealed up the Autotrooper he was working on with his energon repair ray and turned to Sideways."Who are you looking for?" he said, "hurry up, I have other business to attend to."

67tlbk.png

IC: Star SaberHe peered at the screen. "Darnit. He's MIA."He looked back at Alphonus. "You cannot tell anyone this. I'm not even sure Grincore knows, though your chief medic certainly would. Or could find out easily."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC - Flatline: The medic had trailed Magmatron to Crosscut's location. He was panting and stopped to catch a breath as he stood behind the warlord. IC- Crosswise: He shifted around in his seat and finished the snack. The scout tossed the empty box into the nearest disposal bin and turned back to look at Firestorm."Uh... T-Those wings..." Crosswise spoke softly as he scratched his head.OOC: I'm saddened by the fact that Red Alert isn't super-paranoid like the G1/IDW incarnation.

OOC : Since I gave Sideways a split personality like TFA Blitzwing Italics means his Serious side Bold represents his Crazy Side.IC: Sideways "None of your buisness now stay outta my way"OOC: Freaking IPod don't let me use italics or bold... Anyways last post for now.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

IC: Firestorm"Hopefully she does soon," she replied. It didn't take long for her to notice his staring at her doorwings again -- his reaction upon realizing that he'd been staring was amusing."What about my wings?" she replied, flicking them for emphasis.IC: Painkiller"Yes, but it will take some time to find it and set it up. Ratchet made a point of destroying the rigs we had when the Prime banned them. Don't ask how I saved one."OOC: :P-Inferna

Edited by Inferna Firesword

OOC: Continuing to Lol at Crosswise and Firestorm.IC: Star SaberAn experimental surgery. Largely possible due to the fact my form used in battle wasn't part of my real body. It's not a true combiner, a separate personality doesn't take over, but it works.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC - Crosswise: "N-Nothing... I was just wondering i-if you felt anything with them..." Crosswise said in an attempt to save face in front of her. He usually didn't stutter this badly, and he could feel his faceplate's temperature rising. The scout nervously pulled out an Energon cube and began drinking the liquid slowly.

IC: Grindcore"Hurry and set it up," Grindcore urged, "I'll see if I can get Crosswise to the medbay."The Autobot commander quickly dashed to the mess hall, where he found Crosswise and Firestorm."Crosswise," he said, "we may have discovered a way to finally split you and Crossbone. And Firestorm, you may be able to help."IC: Red AlertRed Alert shuttered his optics under his visor and looked at Sideways."That was rude," he mumbled.

67tlbk.png